The Biden Administration

430,098 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Who here still respects Biden? If you do, why?

All of you anti-Biden people, let the people that respect Biden speak without contrarian commentary, please.
I respect Biden and the office he holds just the same as I did when Trump was in office. I supported him from day 1. When it was close to mid terms and the 2020 elections I got out and helped register voters and grass root support
Glass, I agree with you in one regard. I do respect the office holds. What about Biden, other than the office he holds, provides you reason to respect him?

This is not a trick question; rather, an understanding...
packofwolves
packofwolves said:

Didn't see this coming from college students. Growing tired of the mandates and failures?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/college-students-chant-fk-joe-biden-at-football-games

Some teachers too….did hell freeze over?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/anti-vaccine-mandate-protesters-new-york-city-joe-biden
caryking
We are watching, in real-time, the California Governor's race be stolen! Reports out of precincts showing 70% of people showing up to vote, not being allowed to vote, because: Guess What? They already voted!!!

Mail-In voting at it's best!!!
Civilized
caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

All of you anti-Biden people, let the people that respect Biden speak without contrarian commentary, please.
I respect Biden and the office he holds just the same as I did when Trump was in office. I supported him from day 1. When it was close to mid terms and the 2020 elections I got out and helped register voters and grass root support
Glass, I agree with you in one regard. I do respect the office holds. What about Biden, other than the office he holds, provides you reason to respect him?

Is respect really the word you're looking for here? That sounds more like a judgment of the way he comports himself, not a judgment of his policy decisions or executive functioning.

Are you sure you're not probing to see whether or not people approve of the job he's done/is doing?
Civilized
caryking said:

We are watching, in real-time, the California Governor's race be stolen! Reports out of precincts showing 70% of people showing up to vote, not being allowed to vote, because: Guess What? They already voted!!!

Sweet baby Jesus, not another "stolen" election.

Cary, are you starting to notice a pattern here?
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-cuts-feed-biden-wildfires-briefing
Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Did you complain when Hilary and the rest of the democrats screamed about a stolen election? Just asking... if you did, carry on.
TheStorm
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Is respect really the word you're looking for here? That sounds more like a judgment of the way he comports himself, not a judgment of his policy decisions or executive functioning.

Are you sure you're not probing to see whether or not people approve of the job he's done/is doing?

Civ, can just the answer the question as opposed to attempting to decipher what I'm asking?
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Civ, can just the answer the question as opposed to attempting to decipher what I'm asking?

LOLOL how can you answer a question before you understand it?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Yes I am! People like you are not willing to open your closed mind to possibilities!!!
PackFansXL
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-cuts-feed-biden-wildfires-briefing
His handlers are desperately attempting to navigate very calm waters but revert to total panic at the slightest ripple of turbulence. In this case, turbulence represents the POTUS speaking in any manner other than reading from a script. What a travesty this administration has become!
Civilized
Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Did you complain when Hilary and the rest of the democrats screamed about a stolen election? Just asking... if you did, carry on.

No.

Hillary and the democrats screamed that they thought Trump colluded with Russia. They didn't participate in completely baseless claims of widespread voter fraud.

Given Russia's obvious and proven interference in the election, Trump's denials (of both interference and collusion) and Trump's fawning over Putin, thinking that he was in bed with Russia wasn't an unreasonable worry.

A bipartisan Senate commission agreed that Russia very clearly interfered. Special Counsel investigated. He agreed Russia interfered, found multiple connections between Russia and Trump's team, found clearly that Russia's interference benefitted Trump, and was also clear that collusion was not proven but was not ruled out. People in Trump's circle lied, covered up, and went to prison.

On the other hand, Trump started complaining about election fraud in 2015 BEFORE he got elected. He started up again in 2019 and 2020 before the election. It's what he does because he's a spoiled, petulant child and can't handle losing.

What happened then?

Bipartisan election commissions have repeatedly denounced these crazy claims of fraud.

Trump and his coddlers filed 70 lawsuits in state and federal courts seeking to overturn election results in states he lost. They lost all but one, and in the one they won the judge told Pennsylvania they had to cure the ballots or DQ them.

Sid Powell and Rudy Guiliani, his two biggest legal enablers, are getting sued for a gazillion dollars by companies they defamed along the way with their crazy, baseless accusations.

Just recently nine Trumper attorneys that challenged Michigan were reprimanded and fined and will face other punitive actions for their ridiculousness.

"This lawsuit represents a historic and profound abuse of the judicial process," U.S. District Judge Linda Parker wrote in her scathing decision on the case.

"It is one thing to take on the charge of vindicating rights associated with an allegedly fraudulent election," she wrote. "It is another to take on the charge of deceiving a federal court and the American people into believing that rights were infringed, without regard to whether any laws or rights were in fact violated. This is what happened here."

Well said, Judge Parker. Well said.

So no I didn't complain because one assertion had merit. The other didn't. At all.
Oldsouljer
Hardly. The underlying fact of the matter is that state laws strictly regulating the conduct of elections were broadly violated, at least in Michigan, whether or not that led to election fraud is a follow-on discussion. Parker opines from other than statute. And she is an example of an alarming left-wing hijacking of bar associations to drive serious opposition to her and her fellow ideological travelers undermining of the rule of law. Undoubtedly this contributes to growing calls to abolish state bar associations.
caryking
Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

No.

Hillary and the democrats screamed that they thought Trump colluded with Russia. They didn't participate in completely baseless claims of widespread voter fraud.

Given Russia's obvious and proven interference in the election, Trump's denials (of both interference and collusion) and Trump's fawning over Putin, thinking that he was in bed with Russia wasn't an unreasonable worry.

A bipartisan Senate commission agreed that Russia very clearly interfered. Special Counsel investigated. He agreed Russia interfered, found multiple connections between Russia and Trump's team, found clearly that Russia's interference benefitted Trump, and was also clear that collusion was not proven but was not ruled out. People in Trump's circle lied, covered up, and went to prison.

On the other hand, Trump started complaining about election fraud in 2015 BEFORE he got elected. He started up again in 2019 and 2020 before the election. It's what he does because he's a spoiled, petulant child and can't handle losing.

What happened then?

Bipartisan election commissions have repeatedly denounced these crazy claims of fraud.

Trump and his coddlers filed 70 lawsuits in state and federal courts seeking to overturn election results in states he lost. They lost all but one, and in the one they won the judge told Pennsylvania they had to cure the ballots or DQ them.

Sid Powell and Rudy Guiliani, his two biggest legal enablers, are getting sued for a gazillion dollars by companies they defamed along the way with their crazy, baseless accusations.

Just recently nine Trumper attorneys that challenged Michigan were reprimanded and fined and will face other punitive actions for their ridiculousness.

"This lawsuit represents a historic and profound abuse of the judicial process," U.S. District Judge Linda Parker wrote in her scathing decision on the case.

"It is one thing to take on the charge of vindicating rights associated with an allegedly fraudulent election," she wrote. "It is another to take on the charge of deceiving a federal court and the American people into believing that rights were infringed, without regard to whether any laws or rights were in fact violated. This is what happened here."

So no I didn't complain because one assertion had merit. The other didn't. At all.
Civ, I love you Man! You eloquently espouse some of the most informative post in this forum. Keep it going...
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

LOLOL how can you answer a question before you understand it?
I think it's fairly simple. Are you saying that your intellect doesn't allow you to understand a simple question?

I'll try again...

The ones that find Biden respectable, please identify yourself and tell us why?
cowboypack02
If this is true this is treason and should be treated as such. Miley actually reached out to his Chinese counterpart to discuss this. Dude should be removed from the military and a tribunal called for his treason trial. Once he is found guilty he should be hung.

You can't even say that this was because had Biden was president-elect since the first call took place on 10/30/20.

From Milley - "General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we're going to attack, I'm going to call you ahead of time. It's not going to be a surprise."

More from the article:
Believing that China could lash out if it felt at risk from an unpredictable and vengeful American president, Milley took action. The same day, he called the admiral overseeing the U.S. Indo-Pacific Command, the military unit responsible for Asia and the Pacific region, and recommended postponing the military exercises, according to the book. The admiral complied.

Milley also summoned senior officers to review the procedures for launching nuclear weapons, saying the president alone could give the order but, crucially, that he, Milley, also had to be involved. Looking each in the eye, Milley asked the officers to affirm that they had understood, the authors write, in what he considered an "oath."

This is treason all day long and the officers who swore an oath to Milley are just as guilty....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/top-general-was-so-fearful-trump-might-spark-war-that-he-made-secret-calls-to-his-chinese-counterpart-new-book-says/ar-AAOr86X?ocid=uxbndlbing
caryking
cowboypack02 said:

If this is true this is treason and should be treated as such. Miley actually reached out to his Chinese counterpart to discuss this. Dude should be removed from the military and a tribunal called for his treason trial. Once he is found guilty he should be hung.

You can't even say that this was because had Biden was president-elect since the first call took place on 10/30/20.

From Milley - "General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we're going to attack, I'm going to call you ahead of time. It's not going to be a surprise."

More from the article:
Believing that China could lash out if it felt at risk from an unpredictable and vengeful American president, Milley took action. The same day, he called the admiral overseeing the U.S. Indo-Pacific Command, the military unit responsible for Asia and the Pacific region, and recommended postponing the military exercises, according to the book. The admiral complied.

Milley also summoned senior officers to review the procedures for launching nuclear weapons, saying the president alone could give the order but, crucially, that he, Milley, also had to be involved. Looking each in the eye, Milley asked the officers to affirm that they had understood, the authors write, in what he considered an "oath."

This is treason all day long and the officers who swore an oath to Milley are just as guilty....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/top-general-was-so-fearful-trump-might-spark-war-that-he-made-secret-calls-to-his-chinese-counterpart-new-book-says/ar-AAOr86X?ocid=uxbndlbing
Cowboy, I agree with you. In all honesty, this really doesn't surprise me.
Glasswolf
caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

This may take several responses.

I respect how he handled the vaccine rollout. I also respect Trump for getting the vaccine out so quick.

I respect the fact that the administration pulled out of Afghanistan earlier than I thought. I don't approve of the way it was done.

I'm on the fence about any mask mandates. I understand with a variant that things have changed. I'm OK with having to show a vaccination card. I'm also in favor of showing a valid ID to vote.

Trump had his fault. He denied the Covid pandemic from the get go. That was on tape with Bob Woodward. He has sold nuclear technology to the Saudi Arabians so now they can get us from a distance instead of Hijacking airplanes.

I have a bigger issue with people like Madison Cawhorn, Josh Hawkeye Lauren Bieber's and MTG

I'll add more as time goes.
caryking
Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

I respect how he handled the vaccine rollout. I also respect Trump for getting the vaccine out so quick.

I respect the fact that the administration pulled out of Afghanistan earlier than I thought. I don't approve of the way it was done.

I'm on the fence about any mask mandates. I understand with a variant that things have changed. I'm OK with having to show a vaccination card. I'm also in favor of showing a valid ID to vote.

Trump had his fault. He denied the Covid pandemic from the get go. That was on tape with Bob Woodward. He has sold nuclear technology to the Saudi Arabians so now they can get us from a distance instead of Hijacking airplanes.

I have a bigger issue with people like Madison Cawhorn, Josh Hawkeye Lauren Bieber's and MTG

Thanks Glass! Civ, see how easy that was...
cowboypack02
caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

More from the article:

For everyone that talks about a coup as far as Trump is concerned....this is actually a coup...
caryking
Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

I respect the fact that the administration pulled out of Afghanistan earlier than I thought. I don't approve of the way it was done. Agree on both

I'm on the fence about any mask mandates. I'm not. I understand with a variant that things have changed. I'm OK with having to show a vaccination card. If a private business wants to do that, I'm ok with it. In fact, if a private business wants to turn down business from someone, I'm ok with that as well. I'm also in favor of showing a valid ID to vote. Agree

Trump had his fault. He denied the Covid pandemic from the get go. That was on tape with Bob Woodward. I think he didn't want to throw out high alarm bells so people wouldn't overreact. I can see where some people would think, the wrong decision. He has sold nuclear technology to the Saudi Arabians so now they can get us from a distance instead of Hijacking airplanes. This is what happened: the U.S. has approved seven applications for U.S. companies to sell nuclear power technology and assistance to Saudi Arabia. Agree, I wish we wouldn't do these types of things!

I have a bigger issue with people like Madison Cawhorn, Josh Hawkeye Lauren Bieber's and MTG. I think these people are seeing massive "Administrative State" issues and are calling them out. People may not like their tactics; however, I wish people would understand what and why they do these things.

As far as mandates go, I'm a big believer in Federalism! That means the constitution spells out certain rolls that the States designated to a newly formed Federal Government (Remember, we wouldn't have a Federal Government if the States didn't create it).

So, if any mandates are to happen, this needs to be done according to each States Constitution. What we need is for the States to STOP the Federal Governments usurpation.

Glass, I appreciate your response. I think we have far more in alignment than not.
caryking
cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

More from the article:

For everyone that talks about a coup as far as Trump is concerned....this is actually a coup...
Completely agree!!!
BBW12OG
So to the lefties and the pretendependents... answer these for me:

1 - How do you feel about "open borders" and how the Sleepy Joe administration has handled them?

2 - How do you feel about "my body, my choice" on abortion but yet not for vaccines?

3 - The party of science wants abortions up until birth. Where do you stand?

4 - The party of science also says "birthing persons" instead of women. How many sexes do you think exist?

5 - The lefties say the Supreme Court has been "packed" but yet they want to expand it with liberals? Explain.

6 - The lefties want to abolish the filibuster and move the country to "single party rule" and have admitted it. Where do you stand on this?

7 - Adding Puerto Rico and D.C. will give the lefties ( 4 ) Senate seats ensure they will control the Senate forever. How do you feel about that?

8 - Guaranteed Basic Income, which many of you may benefit from, is a SOCIALIST policy. What's your take?

9 - The $3.5 Trillion Dollar MARXIST/COMMUNIST spending plan including bail outs of broke blue states, The Green New Deal, FREE childcare, FREE community college, FREE healthcare for illegal immigrants, FREE college for illegal immigrants, amnesty for illegal immigrants and voting rights for illegal immigrants. Please justify these.

I know this is a lot for those of you who get lost after a couple of sentences. You've admitted as much. Now in good faith I didn't call any individuals out. But...keep on playing like you aren't all a bunch of hypocrites and I will have no problem doing so. Answer those questions and feel free to ask me my opinions if you don't already know.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

More from the article:

Completely agree!!!
I'm so confused by why this General would think Trump would order an attack on China. He's not some crazy loon. Some of these people need to get over themselves.
Civilized
cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

More from the article:

Coup? Treason?

By what definition?
caryking
Civilized said:

cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

More from the article:

Coup? Treason?

By what definition?
Civ, go read what is being said. Based on what I know, this is only recalled in a book. If true, the 4 Star General told a China counterpart (the CCP PLA) that he would let them know if Trump were to attack.

Again, if true, that is 100% treason!!!
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

More from the article:

Completely agree!!!
I'm so confused by why this General would think Trump would order an attack on China. He's not some crazy loon. Some of these people need to get over themselves.
Hokie, there are so many examples of actions like these. This, in my opinion, are part of the permanent political class! I believe they were threatened by Trump. Trump, whether you like the antics or not, would call most anyone out!

cowboypack02
Civilized said:

cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

More from the article:

Coup? Treason?

By what definition?
Treason is defined on the federal level in Article III, Section 3 of the United States Constitution as: "levying War against [the United States], or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

Milley is going to give the Chinese a heads up on what the president does if he decided to attack before it happens? That sounds a whole lot like giving aid to the enemy to me.

Imagine if Patton called the Japanese before the bombs got dropped during WW2 and gave them a heads up that it could happen and if it did that he would warn them. Patton would of been strung up on the front lawn of the White House.

Coup by definition is the seizure and removal of a government and its powers. Typically, it is an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power by a political faction, the military, or a dictator.

Milley, the officers that he coordinated with, and Nancy Pelosi by her own words, seized the president's power to enact foreign policy as he saw fit. A political faction seized presidential power against the president while he was in office. That's a coup...

Imagine if Obama was president and Joe Dunford (his Joint Chief) got together with a bunch of other military leaders in the pentagon along with Paul Ryan and they decided that they wouldn't let Obama carry out actions that he was allowed to do by law.....you'd call it a coup.

Same thing here. Regardless of if you like the guy or not the law was broken by Milley here and he should be held to account on both items

BBW12OG
Easy Cowboy.... you don't want him and his comrades to have to read more than a sentence or two before you blow their lefty minds.

Notice how my post has been ignored and will be because they can't handle the damn truth.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

No.

What happened then?

That response tells me more about your feelings on this entire topic than anything else you could've said.
BBW12OG
Sadly he and his fellow lefties on here feel the exact same. It's amazing that so many people are so blinded by MSM and propaganda.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. LAZINESS will be the downfall of this country. Intellectual to be exact. It's two sentences so maybe a few "others" can read it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
DrummerboyWolf
Jack Posobiec, who is a reporter now, but was in Naval intelligence and has great connections, says that other officers in the meeting are willing to testify against Milley.

It is most definitely treason if it happened. Milley trying to one up Benedict Arnold.

https://gab.com/MajorPatriot/posts/106931896506389327
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
DrummerboyWolf
cowboypack02 said:

Imagine if Patton called the Japanese before the bombs got dropped during WW2 and gave them a heads up that it could happen and if it did that he would warn them. Patton would of been strung up on the front lawn of the White House.

Patton's battles were mainly against the Germans. I am pretty sure he did not fight any battles in the Pacific in WWII. Your point is well made and noted.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
Steve Videtich
BBW12OG said:

Sadly he and his fellow lefties on here feel the exact same. It's amazing that so many people are so blinded by MSM and propaganda.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. LAZINESS will be the downfall of this country. Intellectual to be exact. It's two sentences so maybe a few "others" can read it.

I guess it goes to my point and why I said that. The hypocrisy is so bad in all of this! What Civ said, I could've gotten from any CNN transcript in the months following the election.

First off, why would the Russians interfere with our election to the benefit of Trump? Trump has done no favors for Russia. Meanwhile, the Clinton's have received money directly from Putin. So, which side were they interfering for?

I don't think I've ever said that they're was election fraud in 2020. What I do know is, if only 1% of the accusations that came out after the election, had come out after a Trump victory, we would still be talking about this right now on every media outlet 24/7.

And don't even talk to me about "bipartisan" counsels. That exists in name only. The establishment will always protect itself, first and foremost! Some refuse to see the what's happening in plain sight.
First Page Last Page
Page 70 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.