The Biden Administration

446,052 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by James Henderson
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Yep.

Disgusting!!!
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Seems all these looters, rioters and "peaceful protesters" have something in common besides not wearing their pants pulled up....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Thats a new term i will start using... Liberal Privilege
caryking
Two dates to watch closely:

September 30th: the date that the federal government will shut down

October 15th: defaulting on loans

Our current annual spending is around 5T dollars. Biden is proposing another 3.5T. That's on top of the 5T. With the two dates on the horizon, we can't afford more spending. In fact, we need to cut spending significantly, in order to move past the two dates above.

The Biden admin wants to increase the debt limit. Why? So he can pass his 3.5T bill.

Everyone needs to call on their representatives to vote "No" on increasing the debt limit and the 3.5T bill. Also, tell them to cut spending, so we don't shut down the Federal Government and default on our loans!!! Also, no continuing resolution. They will pack a CR with debt ceiling relief and new spending!! Just say "NO"!!!!

When you start hearing the media say: the full faith and credit of the United States; remember, we, the people, are the full faith and credit of the United States!!! Nobody, but us and our children, and their children!!
ncsualum05
I really hope they do shut down. Best thing that can happen is no new bills passing. Definitely NO to the new 3.5 trillion bill. The next election can't get here soon enough. And it's not because I think anything good will happen. I really hope we get iron clad gridlock again soon.
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Our current annual spending is around 5T dollars. Biden is proposing another 3.5T. That's on top of the 5T. With the two dates on the horizon, we can't afford more spending. In fact, we need to cut spending significantly, in order to move past the two dates above.

The Biden admin wants to increase the debt limit. Why? So he can pass his 3.5T bill.

Everyone needs to call on their representatives to vote "No" on increasing the debt limit and the 3.5T bill. Also, tell them to cut spending, so we don't shut down the Federal Government and default on our loans!!! Also, no continuing resolution. They will pack a CR with debt ceiling relief and new spending!! Just say "NO"!!!!

When you start hearing the media say: the full faith and credit of the United States; remember, we, the people, are the full faith and credit of the United States!!! Nobody, but us and our children, and their children!!
Thom Tillis really sold us out on this infrastructure bill to serve his K street masters. He's been known to back off his commitment to the lobbyists when the heat from home gets too intense, but it does take a lot of heat.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Thom Tillis really sold us out on this infrastructure bill to serve his K street masters. He's been known to back off his commitment to the lobbyists when the heat from home gets too intense, but it does take a lot of heat.
Send him an email. I did!
BBW12OG
So to all my MARXIST/COMMUNIST fan boys why don't you explain this? How long is it going to be before the Constitution is deemed a "racist" document that must be rewritten? My guess, and GOD forbid, as soon as you have a super majority in both houses the Constitution and all of the founding documents will need to be rewritten in order to provide equity, redistribute wealth and ensure single party rule in this country.

Just remember the people you keep ****ing with are the ones that support the 2nd Amendment and really don't like being bossed around by a bunch of "hurt feewlings" "halo polishers." All I can do is say bring it. Sipping wine, listening to smooth jazz and talking about how superior you are over the "rubes" and "rednecks" is going to come back and bite you in the ass.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
IseWolf22
ncsualum05 said:

I really hope they do shut down. Best thing that can happen is no new bills passing. Definitely NO to the new 3.5 trillion bill. The next election can't get here soon enough. And it's not because I think anything good will happen. I really hope we get iron clad gridlock again soon.
Gridlock has been the best outcome I could hope for for pretty much all of my adult life. We should have had it now if Republicans didn't bomb the Senate races in GA
BBW12OG
IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Gridlock has been the best outcome I could hope for for pretty much all of my adult life. We should have had it now if Republicans didn't bomb the Senate races in GA
Yeah...if by bombed you meant had them stolen then yes. Since you are here doing a drive by why don't you defend your fearless leader. Tell us how good of a job he is doing. Or are you still celebrating all the new equipment your comrades got in the last few weeks? Do elaborate.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Send him an email. I did!
Good point, will do it this evening. Might remind him that they should fix old problems like social security solvency before jacking up hyperinflation with massive new spending
Packchem91
IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Yep, it's a sad but true statement -- we need the gridlock. It's part of the checks and balances. And, particularly in the house, both parties have moved so far to the extremes, that gridlock is a welcome outcome.

PackFansXL
Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Yep, it's a sad but true statement -- we need the gridlock. It's part of the checks and balances. And, particularly in the house, both parties have moved so far to the extremes, that gridlock is a welcome outcome.

Chem, I would be curious to see your list of extremes on the Right.
caryking
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Chem, I would be curious to see your list of extremes on the Right.
He doesn't know. More diatribe coming out of him...
IseWolf22
Seethe harder comrade
BBW12OG
IseWolf22 said:

Seethe harder comrade
I don't need to. You do you. Congrats on the new equipment.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Lol this OSHA rule is 100% unconstitutional. It's also impeachable
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Hokie, I agree it's unconstitutional; however, help me understand how it's impeachable... BTW, I'll probably agree with you.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, I agree it's unconstitutional; however, help me understand how it's impeachable... BTW, I'll probably agree with you.
Maybe it isn't, but Biden is basically voiding employment contracts with this measure
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Maybe it isn't, but Biden is basically voiding employment contracts with this measure
I agree with that! The mandate on Federal Employees and businesses that do work on behalf of the Federal Government really bothers me.

Then, the "A" Hole is wanting to mandate on certain private businesses... this is the epitome of tyranny! God, somebody please find the fraud in this past election so we can get into a constitutional crises!!!!!
hokiewolf
Yes, but Trump started this with the order to stop evictions. I didn't agree with that either.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Yes, but Trump started this with the order to stop evictions. I didn't agree with that either.
Agree!
hokiewolf
That speech was so disappointing. Doubling down on the same stuff, blaming the unvaccinated. Bizarre
BBW12OG
Damn.... I listened to that speech. He basically just said he can dictate what private employers can require of their employers. Wow.. just wow....

Not to mention didn't he run on the fact he was going to "unite" this country. Good job Sleepy Joe.

You clowns that voted for him I hope you are happy. And I hope you struggle like hell the next three years.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
DrummerboyWolf
I couldn't stand listening to that stupid SOB but this is totally UnConstitutional in many ways. Kristi Noem say she has lawyers ready for when this order is submitted. I will not comply and any business who does is just as stupid.

Looks like the Civil War is upon us.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
DrummerboyWolf
This is what Biden said last December.

caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I'm now hearing that these are definitely impeachable offenses! I'm not sure the justification, yet; however, this is being talked about...
hokiewolf
I don't doubt it, but I doubt it will happen too.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I don't doubt it, but I doubt it will happen too.
Agree!
DrummerboyWolf
Several Republican Governors have stated that they will fight. Here is what Henry McMaster, the Governor of South Carolina said.

Oldsouljer
DrummerboyWolf said:

Several Republican Governors have stated that they will fight. Here is what Henry McMaster, the Governor of South Carolina said.

Blah blah blah. Get back to me when the states are ready to dissolve the present federal government and re-form the Union.
mdreid
whats odd is they exempted the USPS, its like they know **** is about to hit the fan with this decree...
DrummerboyWolf
mdreid said:

whats odd is they exempted the USPS, its like they know **** is about to hit the fan with this decree...
The Postal Service Union gives lots of money to the Democrats.
DrummerboyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

Blah blah blah. Get back to me when the states are ready to dissolve the present federal government and re-form the Union.
I am all for a Convention of States but I think it takes 35 states(don't quote me on that) and right now I don't believe there are enough states with Republican Governors and both houses of the Legislature.
First Page Last Page
Page 67 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.