The Biden Administration

433,510 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pretty critical perspective on Biden's handling of Afghanistan withdrawal here.

Opinion: Why Biden's views on the Afghan terror attack make no sense - CNN
packofwolves
How many Americans that want to leave will be left behind? Doubt the Biden administration will tell us. It will come out in other ways.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/navy-aviator-odom-hegseth-evacuating-americans-kabul-biden
packofwolves
US could have controlled Kabul up to Aug 31.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/taliban-offered-kabul-to-u-s-but-americans-said-no-report
Packchem91
packofwolves said:

US could have controlled Kabul up to Aug 31.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/taliban-offered-kabul-to-u-s-but-americans-said-no-report
Holy crap. How do we reach that decision amongst the available choices? At what point was "allow the Taliban to secure the one airport our citizens and allies now have access to" ever even considered?
BBW12OG
It's OK.... he isn't a "con man" and he doesn't tweet mean things that hurts weak people's "feewlings..."

All he does is consistently embarrass himself and the mindless sheep that voted for him. How many times does this make for Sleepy Joe making blatantly racist comments?

Any of you lefties care to defend your "leader?" Nah... didn't think so. Keep being sheep.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
"We did not get everybody out that we wanted to get out," he said

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-breaks-promise-stay-afghanistan-every-american-evacuated
caryking
packofwolves said:

"We did not get everybody out that we wanted to get out," he said

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-breaks-promise-stay-afghanistan-every-american-evacuated
An absolute DISGRACE!!! Thank God we have people willing to risk their lives trying to extract the rest of the American Citizens!!
GuerrillaPack
So Biden abandon hundreds, maybe thousands of Americans in Afghanistan, becoming prisoners of the Taliban. But he makes it a priority to fly in tens of thousands of Afghans to America??!! Why not fly out Americans first?

And how do you just gift nearly $100 billion in high-tech military equipment and weapons to the Taliban? Why not at least fly the helicopters out of the country instead of leaving them behind?

This is not incompetence or an accident. The level of "mishap" is too astronomical to be explained as an "accident". This is all being done ON PURPOSE. They pre-planned and intentionally did all of this. They intentionally planned to abandon Americans and give them all that weaponry. The people controlling Biden (communist/NWO ideologues) HATE America and the American people. They want to humiliate us and deliberately destroy this nation and our freedoms, piece by piece.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
And child sniffer Joe refuses to even be bothered to answer questions about this Afghanistan debacle. He's just a bumbling dementia patient up there admitting that his handlers tell him what fake "reporters" to call on and what topics he can and can't discuss. He's obviously just a puppet being told what to do...fraudulently installed in the most blatantly rigged fake "election" in American history.

The true powers-that-be are now rubbing it all in our faces with all of this, and totally humiliating the American people. They're showing that they can get away with anything - install a bumbling senile idiot as President in a completely rigged election, then just run the country into the ground, and then to top it off (for now) stage a humiliating defeat and abandonment of Americans to the enemy and give them a cool 100 billion in weapons.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
82TxPackFan
Posted this evening on twitter by Lara Logan.

Lara Logan on Twitter: "From senior US source: house-to-house executions in Kabul following US mil departure. There are no words for what this administration has done to all of us - Afghan and American. https://t.co/KzbLALKxGy" / Twitter

I continue to be dismayed by the ******* idiot in the White House & his flunkies at State, the Pentagon, & National Security advisor. Since he can't think for himself someone decided it would be a good idea to have a press opp at Dover when those killed in the terrorist attack last week were returned to the U.S. While the bodies were being moved from the plane, he proceeded to check his watch several times (I guess he was anxious for his ice cream treat for being a good imbecile), and then he proceeded to meet with the families & tell them about his son Beau who was in the military & died from cancer as if this might make them feel better about their loss.

Not sure how much more this country can take of his inept/criminal leadership.
hokiewolf
Scwuffpak
Just when you think it couldn't get any worse. Someone decided to leave behind the WORKING DOGS!!! Are you freaking kidding me?

caryking
Listen, I'm in no way an animal rights activist; however, I do have a soft heart for them. Impeachable, fireable offense if we ever have one!

THIS DISGUST ME AS MUCH AS ANYTHING!!!!

It's time Dems... You have to call this admin out and ask for their resignation, including Harris!!!! Somebody needs to fire the Generals that either came up with this plan or didn't resign when asked to implement the plan!!

Resigning is the proper thing to do, if asked to implement a bad plan!!!
BBW12OG
Scwuffpak said:

Just when you think it couldn't get any worse. Someone decided to leave behind the WORKING DOGS!!! Are you freaking kidding me?

How someone treats an animal tells you all that you need to know about their character.

This will be shown again and again and again. As it should.

Bride of Chucky needs to be asked about this. Can't wait to see that smug condescending ass hat spin this one.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
cowboypack02
BBW12OG said:

Scwuffpak said:

How someone treats an animal tells you all that you need to know about their character.

Bride of Chucky needs to be asked about this. Can't wait to see that smug condescending ass hat spin this one.
I remember in 2012 when Romney was running for president the media talked about how he put a dog in a kennel on the top of his car for weeks. Now there is no peep from the media on this at all....
Gopack80
Shameful and disgraceful. One of the lowest points in our history. Utter incompetence. For the first time in 20 years, I don't feel like we're safe. And unlike 9/11/01, I have no faith in our current President to help keep us safe.
Oldsouljer
BBW12OG said:

Scwuffpak said:

This is how we USED to honor them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_War_Dog_Cemetery
Glasswolf
For the record these are not us military dogs. They are working dogs from other countries. Yes they should not have been left and non profit organization are working to get them. My son trains these dogs for the military and other organizations
gtman49
^Glass already said what I said.
Cthepack
Glasswolf said:

For the record these are not us military dogs. They are working dogs from other countries. Yes they should not have been left and non profit organization are working to get them. My son trains these dogs for the military and other organizations

Ok so it is ok since not military dogs? Still stems from what the current admin said would not happen.
caryking
Biden blames Trump again. It's amazing to see this disaster!!!
Glasswolf
Cthepack said:

Glasswolf said:

Ok so it is ok since not military dogs? Still stems from what the current admin said would not happen.

I clearly said they should have been taken which they are in the process of leaving. The last transport didn't have room.
Oldsouljer
Glasswolf said:

Cthepack said:

Glasswolf said:

I clearly said they should have been taken which they are in the process of leaving. The last transport didn't have room.
That says a lot about today's wussified and wokified senior military leadership.
hokiewolf
Maybe these aren't military trained dogs, but just regular old dogs?

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2021/08/no-us-military-dogs-were-left-behind-afghanistan-dod-says/184984/
packgrad
Not military dogs. My understanding is that military dogs outrank their handlers. This is done so that if the handler mistreats the dog, there are severe repercussions. Coincidentally, I had this conversation with an active duty Air Force airman that works on the C17s at a wedding reception a couple of weekends ago. One of several "inside baseball" stories he had.
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

Cthepack said:

Glasswolf said:

Room for the dogs or room for the "low hundreds" of Americans that your hero left in Afghanistan?

Funny the only time you came on this thread to respond was to discredit someone coming down on your "boy" Sleepy Joe. Very telling.

You failed to comment on ANY of his massive failures. You fail to admit he's not close to being adept at running this country.

But... he's not a "con man" and he doesn't tweet "mean things" that hurt your "feewlings."

Jeez.... flag this. Delete this. Do whatever you want. You are who you are and everyone knows it. Keep following blindly like the rest of your flock of mindless sheep.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
mdreid
estimated 12 years left for Social Security.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/31/business/economy/social-security-funding.html
BBW12OG
Remember... "no mean tweets" and he's not a "con man."

When people base their votes on nonsense like that rather than policy and how a person can help the country we get what we deserve.

The same people that base their votes on things like that will get what they deserve and it looks like with the SS evaporating they most certainly will.

Karma is undefeated.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
FlossyDFlynt
mdreid said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/31/business/economy/social-security-funding.html
I most certainly dont want to defend Biden at this point given all thats going on, but this isnt all on him. This has been going on for LOOOOOOOOOONG time. SS is a ponzi scheme and has been since the beginning
Pack00
mdreid said:

When are all the Welfare programs insolvent?
Oldsouljer
mdreid said:

What's interesting about that is that Federal employees are told that their retirement is a three legged stool and social security is one of the three legs.
mdreid
Pack00 said:

mdreid said:

When are all the Welfare programs insolvent?
Probably as soon as we're either balkanized or we officially become a communistic country and nobody owns anything anymore.

until then money machine go brrrrr...
Oldsouljer
FlossyDFlynt said:

mdreid said:

I most certainly dont want to defend Biden at this point given all thats going on, but this isnt all on him. This has been going on for LOOOOOOOOOONG time. SS is a ponzi scheme and has been since the beginning
Sure but Biden would get a lot of credit if he just diverted that multi-trillion dollars into the SS fund instead of wasteful and often BS definitions of "infrastructure".
Steve Videtich
Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

mdreid said:

Sure but Biden would get a lot of credit if he just diverted that multi-trillion dollars into the SS fund instead of wasteful and often BS definitions of "infrastructure".

They have to take care of the non citizen 1st before they take care of the citizen.
FlossyDFlynt
Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

mdreid said:

I would prefer the government to stop spending money they dont have, personally. Problem is that no one wants to do that from either party.
First Page Last Page
Page 64 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.