The Biden Administration

156,105 Views | 3279 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Oldsouljer
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

That strategy only works when you are at a position of strength. Trump was in the same position as Biden is in. We were coming to the table without a winning strategy. The Taliban where the only ones between the US, the Afghan govt, and the Taliban that were playing to win.
But...but....TRUMMMMMPPPPPP.....

What the hell? President Trump was feared because he was unpredictable to our enemies and pretty much everyone else. What happened in Iran? What happened to Al Baggdadi? Obliterated.

And you lefties whined and complained about it when he drone bombed them into hamburger meat.

The Taliban was going to take power but it would have been under OUR terms not theirs. You and your comrades can whine and blame FORMER President Trump all you want. It just makes you look more pathetic than you already do.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

I have to admit that I almost feel sorry for him after I watched this... it is completely obvious that he is not the one in charge. Question should be: Who is? You would think that the media would at least want to know that much?

?tl=1&ve=1
That is what I was saying last week when this first really escalated. There is a human element that has sympathy for his "condition", because it doesn't look like he is fit to handle it well.

*Frankly, any POTUS of any age, have the weight of a decision -- particularly a clearly flawed one -- which led to the death of US citizens, has to have a burden on their shoulders that is truly unimaginable to most of us. Couple his age and apparent diminishing capacity, and it has to be even more impacting.

At same time, he's in the most important job in the world, and the Dems stuck him there, and the press adored him. Those same folks should now be asking the realistic question. Sadly, he also was led to make a horrendous decision for VP, and I don't think the most ardent Dem really wants Harris to take over.
Bas2020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biden is not in charge.


Obama and Susan Rice are in charge and have been for the last 6 months.


Much of the higher ups in the Biden sphere are Susan Rice appointees. She is pulling the strings.


BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bas2020 said:

Biden is not in charge.


Obama and Susan Rice are in charge and have been for the last 6 months.


Much of the higher ups in the Biden sphere are Susan Rice appointees. She is pulling the strings.



She's a globalist Anti-American George Soros cult member. That's a fact.

You can see the lefties on here noticeably absent when their leader falters. These same clowns were admonishing President Trump over having Diet Cokes and two scoops of ice cream....

Oh... and he hurt their precious little "feewlings" with his "mean tweets." Also don't know if you heard, he's a "con man..." Reason #1 to vote in a dementia ridden lefty puppet as POTUS.

And these people claim to have the moral high ground. Clowns.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
Bell Tower Grey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

I have to admit that I almost feel sorry for him after I watched this... it is completely obvious that he is not the one in charge. Question should be: Who is? You would think that the media would at least want to know that much?

?tl=1&ve=1
Looks like he's begging for another kid or two to sniff.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

That strategy only works when you are at a position of strength. Trump was in the same position as Biden is in. We were coming to the table without a winning strategy. The Taliban where the only ones between the US, the Afghan govt, and the Taliban that were playing to win.


Hokie, I fundamentally disagree!!! The Taliban set tight in the region while Trump was in charge. The movement, by the Taliban started happening around April.

Trump was going to get out!!! No doubt about it! When you do a process, you follow a linear command.

Think about the process of building a car. The production line does not allow for step 3 to happen before step 2. It's all linear!

Now, take the evacuation from Afghan. What do you start with? The Biden admin (really the advisors including the military generals) started with the Military. By doing this, everybody else is in danger!!!!

The Trump admin said the complete opposite! Also, why in the Hell did we leave 80B in military equipment. You either move it out or blow it up. If not, guess who gets it?

Hokie, I think you are way off base in your thinking. Perhaps, your TDS is blinding your thinking!
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
Steve Williams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
I think everyone agrees that we needed to get out of Afghanistan. It was a money pit with no attainable goal. However, the execution of the withdrawal is inexplicable. Not a single service member should have departed until every citizen was out of the country. The troops should've then left in stages with Afghan forces replacing the American troops around the air base as the US departed. That we gave up Bagram and allowed the troops to leave first is unbelievable to me. It breaks my heart for the Marines on the ground that are at the mercy of poor decision making from their generals.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Williams said:

I think everyone agrees that we needed to get out of Afghanistan. It was a money pit with no attainable goal. However, the execution of the withdrawal is inexplicable. Not a single service member should have departed until every citizen was out of the country. The troops should've then left in stages with Afghan forces replacing the American troops around the air base as the US departed. That we gave up Bagram and allowed the troops to leave first is unbelievable to me. It breaks my heart for the Marines on the ground that are at the mercy of poor decision making from their generals.


All True!!!
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where have I said I blame Trump? I haven't. Not once.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Where have I said I blame Trump? I haven't. Not once.

That strategy only works when you are at a position of strength. Trump was in the same position as Biden is in. We were coming to the table without a winning strategy.
I guess I took that statement, by you, wrong...
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Where have I said I blame Trump? I haven't. Not once.

That strategy only works when you are at a position of strength. Trump was in the same position as Biden is in. We were coming to the table without a winning strategy.
I guess I took that statement, by you, wrong...
I disagreed with his policy as I have for the policy in Afghanistan for 20 years but Biden owns all of this withdrawal
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Williams said:

I think everyone agrees that we needed to get out of Afghanistan. It was a money pit with no attainable goal. However, the execution of the withdrawal is inexplicable. Not a single service member should have departed until every citizen was out of the country. The troops should've then left in stages with Afghan forces replacing the American troops around the air base as the US departed. That we gave up Bagram and allowed the troops to leave first is unbelievable to me. It breaks my heart for the Marines on the ground that are at the mercy of poor decision making from their generals.
Here is a video of a Marine Lt. Colonel calling out the military and civilian leadership. He will probably end up being kicked out of the Corps for not doing things correctly with the chain of command, but it needs to be done by all junior officers.

https://gab.com/Praying-Medic/posts/106829005145924887
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
PKAwolfpacker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I can't wait for infinite Afghani chain migration. Can you guys??
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

Steve Williams said:

I think everyone agrees that we needed to get out of Afghanistan. It was a money pit with no attainable goal. However, the execution of the withdrawal is inexplicable. Not a single service member should have departed until every citizen was out of the country. The troops should've then left in stages with Afghan forces replacing the American troops around the air base as the US departed. That we gave up Bagram and allowed the troops to leave first is unbelievable to me. It breaks my heart for the Marines on the ground that are at the mercy of poor decision making from their generals.
Here is a video of a Marine Lt. Colonel calling out the military and civilian leadership. He will probably end up being kicked out of the Corps for not doing things correctly with the chain of command, but it needs to be done by all junior officers.

https://gab.com/Praying-Medic/posts/106829005145924887
Thanks for posting that video. I heard about it but haven't watched it... very powerful!
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Where have I said I blame Trump? I haven't. Not once.

That strategy only works when you are at a position of strength. Trump was in the same position as Biden is in. We were coming to the table without a winning strategy.
I guess I took that statement, by you, wrong...
I disagreed with his policy as I have for the policy in Afghanistan for 20 years but Biden owns all of this withdrawal
Hokie, if you have disagreed with the Policy in Afghanistan for 20 years, then you agree with Trump. I'm truly not following you...
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here's my opinion. The policy in Afghanistan was never to win, it was always to tie. I think there were a lot of times early on where the possibility of eliminating bad actors was not completed because of optics of the war on terror.

So, that policy was carried forth through Bush, then through Obama, where by the way Biden almost did the exact same thing he is doing now in Afghanistan in Iraq and thankfully (I can't believe I'm saying this) Obama listened to the Defense guys and ISIS was beat back.

Trump, he was always about an exit, but I just didn't feel like even with the exit strategy, there was a way to declare victory. Lets say Trump gets reelected, he pulls out of Afghanistan, I don't think it would be handled as badly as Biden has done, but it's still not an exit in a position of strength for the US. I think the government still would have collapsed as well as the Afghan army. I think his exit was still a politically motivated move in lieu of the right move.

We needed to be in a position to declare victory, particularly to show Moscow, Beijing, Pyonyang, and Tehran the strength and resolve of the US. Trump was pulling out to pull out. Otherwise the last 20 years and the lives lost and the billions of dollars are wasted. I kind of was hoping for a return on that investment. Instead I think we've set the table for another domestic terror attack in the future.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Here's my opinion. The policy in Afghanistan was never to win, it was always to tie. I think there were a lot of times early on where the possibility of eliminating bad actors was not completed because of optics of the war on terror.

So, that policy was carried forth through Bush, then through Obama, where by the way Biden almost did the exact same thing he is doing now in Afghanistan in Iraq and thankfully (I can't believe I'm saying this) Obama listened to the Defense guys and ISIS was beat back.

Trump, he was always about an exit, but I just didn't feel like even with the exit strategy, there was a way to declare victory. Lets say Trump gets reelected, he pulls out of Afghanistan, I don't think it would be handled as badly as Biden has done, but it's still not an exit in a position of strength for the US. I think the government still would have collapsed as well as the Afghan army. I think his exit was still a politically motivated move in lieu of the right move.

We needed to be in a position to declare victory, particularly to show Moscow, Beijing, Pyonyang, and Tehran the strength and resolve of the US. Trump was pulling out to pull out. Otherwise the last 20 years and the lives lost and the billions of dollars are wasted. I kind of was hoping for a return on that investment. Instead I think we've set the table for another domestic terror attack in the future.


Honestly, I'm not sure what to say about your post!
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

Steve Williams said:

I think everyone agrees that we needed to get out of Afghanistan. It was a money pit with no attainable goal. However, the execution of the withdrawal is inexplicable. Not a single service member should have departed until every citizen was out of the country. The troops should've then left in stages with Afghan forces replacing the American troops around the air base as the US departed. That we gave up Bagram and allowed the troops to leave first is unbelievable to me. It breaks my heart for the Marines on the ground that are at the mercy of poor decision making from their generals.
Here is a video of a Marine Lt. Colonel calling out the military and civilian leadership. He will probably end up being kicked out of the Corps for not doing things correctly with the chain of command, but it needs to be done by all junior officers.

https://gab.com/Praying-Medic/posts/106829005145924887
Yes, his first obligation is to complete the mission, whatever that might be, but his second obligation is the welfare of his personnel and that's where he's between a rock and a hard place, because if he protects himself by staying silent, he might not be looking out for his people. Of course, just by myself and anyone else saying that about him, will probably draw false comparisons with the malignant Vindman brothers, both of whom were REMF staff pukes and not a combat commander like this Marine.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

Steve Williams said:

I think everyone agrees that we needed to get out of Afghanistan. It was a money pit with no attainable goal. However, the execution of the withdrawal is inexplicable. Not a single service member should have departed until every citizen was out of the country. The troops should've then left in stages with Afghan forces replacing the American troops around the air base as the US departed. That we gave up Bagram and allowed the troops to leave first is unbelievable to me. It breaks my heart for the Marines on the ground that are at the mercy of poor decision making from their generals.
Here is a video of a Marine Lt. Colonel calling out the military and civilian leadership. He will probably end up being kicked out of the Corps for not doing things correctly with the chain of command, but it needs to be done by all junior officers.

https://gab.com/Praying-Medic/posts/106829005145924887


I understand he's been fired and relieved of duty!

Yep, here you go

The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Steve Williams said:

I think everyone agrees that we needed to get out of Afghanistan. It was a money pit with no attainable goal. However, the execution of the withdrawal is inexplicable. Not a single service member should have departed until every citizen was out of the country. The troops should've then left in stages with Afghan forces replacing the American troops around the air base as the US departed. That we gave up Bagram and allowed the troops to leave first is unbelievable to me. It breaks my heart for the Marines on the ground that are at the mercy of poor decision making from their generals.
Here is a video of a Marine Lt. Colonel calling out the military and civilian leadership. He will probably end up being kicked out of the Corps for not doing things correctly with the chain of command, but it needs to be done by all junior officers.

https://gab.com/Praying-Medic/posts/106829005145924887


I understand he's been fired and relieved of duty!

Yep, here you go


Sound familiar lefties....? Your MARXIST/COMMUNIST plan is unfolding in real time. Deny it. Come on here and deny this is not happening.

I DARE YOU.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So tell me lefties.... here is a member of the administration flat out admitting that the withdrawal from Bagram led to the release of THOUSANDS of ISIS-K members.

How the hell are you clowns going to pin this on a former POTUS? I'm sure you and your MSM overlords will spin it to blame President Trump... It's OK... it's all going to end badly for your little power hungry party in the end... looking forward to it.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dear Leader's minions have turned on Sleepy Joe.... they have more integrity than some of the sheep here!!! LMAO...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Steve Williams said:

I think everyone agrees that we needed to get out of Afghanistan. It was a money pit with no attainable goal. However, the execution of the withdrawal is inexplicable. Not a single service member should have departed until every citizen was out of the country. The troops should've then left in stages with Afghan forces replacing the American troops around the air base as the US departed. That we gave up Bagram and allowed the troops to leave first is unbelievable to me. It breaks my heart for the Marines on the ground that are at the mercy of poor decision making from their generals.
Here is a video of a Marine Lt. Colonel calling out the military and civilian leadership. He will probably end up being kicked out of the Corps for not doing things correctly with the chain of command, but it needs to be done by all junior officers.

https://gab.com/Praying-Medic/posts/106829005145924887
Thanks for posting that video. I heard about it but haven't watched it... very powerful!
He was relieved of his command this afternoon and will most likely be separating from the Marines soon. He may not have done it the "right way" according to the military, but he did the right thing.

Edit, had not read the posts before I posted and you already knew he had been fired.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
ncsualum05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I do not feel one bit sorry for Joe. He's been a corrupt piece of crap criminal for 50 years using his positions as leverage to make himself very wealthy. He's sold America up the river to increase his wealth and influence. He protected the credit card companies while they preyed on people. He has a history of being a predator to women both old and young. He has a history of being a racist. He allowed his machine of operatives to use him as a puppet and orchestrate a 3rd world style election that stinks to high heaven. Sorry but my heart does not go out to him.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Steve Williams said:

I think everyone agrees that we needed to get out of Afghanistan. It was a money pit with no attainable goal. However, the execution of the withdrawal is inexplicable. Not a single service member should have departed until every citizen was out of the country. The troops should've then left in stages with Afghan forces replacing the American troops around the air base as the US departed. That we gave up Bagram and allowed the troops to leave first is unbelievable to me. It breaks my heart for the Marines on the ground that are at the mercy of poor decision making from their generals.
Here is a video of a Marine Lt. Colonel calling out the military and civilian leadership. He will probably end up being kicked out of the Corps for not doing things correctly with the chain of command, but it needs to be done by all junior officers.

https://gab.com/Praying-Medic/posts/106829005145924887
Thanks for posting that video. I heard about it but haven't watched it... very powerful!
He was relieved of his command this afternoon and will most likely be separating from the Marines soon. He may not have done it the "right way" according to the military, but he did the right thing.

Edit, had not read the posts before I posted and you already knew he had been fired.
I support him. But.. it was definitely "conduct unbecoming." No doubt he deserved what happened. That being said... that God he did that.

He's not a mindless sheep that blindly follows the loser herd that many do. Present company included.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Steve Williams said:

I think everyone agrees that we needed to get out of Afghanistan. It was a money pit with no attainable goal. However, the execution of the withdrawal is inexplicable. Not a single service member should have departed until every citizen was out of the country. The troops should've then left in stages with Afghan forces replacing the American troops around the air base as the US departed. That we gave up Bagram and allowed the troops to leave first is unbelievable to me. It breaks my heart for the Marines on the ground that are at the mercy of poor decision making from their generals.
Here is a video of a Marine Lt. Colonel calling out the military and civilian leadership. He will probably end up being kicked out of the Corps for not doing things correctly with the chain of command, but it needs to be done by all junior officers.

https://gab.com/Praying-Medic/posts/106829005145924887
Thanks for posting that video. I heard about it but haven't watched it... very powerful!
He was relieved of his command this afternoon and will most likely be separating from the Marines soon. He may not have done it the "right way" according to the military, but he did the right thing.

Edit, had not read the posts before I posted and you already knew he had been fired.
I support him. But.. it was definitely "conduct unbecoming." No doubt he deserved what happened. That being said... that God he did that.

He's not a mindless sheep that blindly follows the loser herd that many do. Present company included.
I was sure it would cost him his command and most likely his career. He did what he thought was right and he did not blindly follow orders. At least he had the balls to do what is right. None of the Senior Leadership has resigned yet and that tells you about their character.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
jkpackfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For all of those that said Biden couldn't get out of the deal.


https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-middle-east-taliban-doha-e6f48507848aef2ee849154604aa11be
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Steve Williams said:

I think everyone agrees that we needed to get out of Afghanistan. It was a money pit with no attainable goal. However, the execution of the withdrawal is inexplicable. Not a single service member should have departed until every citizen was out of the country. The troops should've then left in stages with Afghan forces replacing the American troops around the air base as the US departed. That we gave up Bagram and allowed the troops to leave first is unbelievable to me. It breaks my heart for the Marines on the ground that are at the mercy of poor decision making from their generals.
Here is a video of a Marine Lt. Colonel calling out the military and civilian leadership. He will probably end up being kicked out of the Corps for not doing things correctly with the chain of command, but it needs to be done by all junior officers.

https://gab.com/Praying-Medic/posts/106829005145924887
Thanks for posting that video. I heard about it but haven't watched it... very powerful!
He was relieved of his command this afternoon and will most likely be separating from the Marines soon. He may not have done it the "right way" according to the military, but he did the right thing.

Edit, had not read the posts before I posted and you already knew he had been fired.
I support him. But.. it was definitely "conduct unbecoming." No doubt he deserved what happened. That being said... that God he did that.

He's not a mindless sheep that blindly follows the loser herd that many do. Present company included.
I was sure it would cost him his command and most likely his career. He did what he thought was right and he did not blindly follow orders. At least he had the balls to do what is right. None of the Senior Leadership has resigned yet and that tells you about their character.
But they aren't tweeting or as I've been told..."a con man.." Remember... the left's got "feewlings..." That's all that matters.

When they aren't virtue signaling, shining halos or telling us how they don't need validation they are contradicting themselves, costing American lives, reputation and world wide safety. But... we are the uneducated rubes that are keeping people from voting, spreading Covid and being overall... uneducated *****s.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We should pin this and see what we can do to help fund this. To hell with the Sleepy Joe "plan."

If he won't get Americans out the least we can do is help the ones that are willing to go and get them.



Remember..."at least he isn't a con man."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is the left..... Pretty sure this is championed by those that want to "educate" the kids... Digest this.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sleepy Joe!

Gopack80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I do not think he makes it to '22. He is in serious, rapid cognitive decline and in zero shape to be holding any kind of office, let alone the leader of the free world.

We need to be in constant prayer for our nation.
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Marine Lt. Colonel who was relieved of his command has another video out and he is resigning his commission. Very inspiring video and talk he gives. He is obviously in the Camp Lejeune area as he mentions Eastern North Carolina right off the bat.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6837780100155506688/
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hope you lefties are proud. At least he's not a "con man" right? Such a simplistic way to choose who to vote for. Hope you are embarrassed by this. If not you should maybe do some "self reflection."

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.