The Biden Administration

156,129 Views | 3279 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Oldsouljer
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As the son, son-in-law, and brother of Marines who have passed on, this is a very sad day. A stolen election by the Democrats has led to this disaster. We have a brain dead pedophile in the White House who has blood on his hands. The last time we lost this many troops in one day in over a decade. Who was Vice President then? I believe that day was when members of Seal Team 6 were blown out of the sky. That was on Biden and Obama too. Totally disgusting.

I know members of the military know that any day could be their last. Whether that is training or on deployment. The very tragic thing is this did not have to happen. Biden should resign this afternoon after this debacle. Innocent men, women, and children murdered because of a lack of leadership and just plain stupidity.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Biden to speak at 5:00. He's late... probably should be hitting the mark on a day like this. Biden has to show he is control, whether he is or isn't.

Listen, I'm not a supporter of Biden; however, he has to step up to ease the people in the US. Right, now, my daughter works in NYC and my other daughter is on her way there. So, I'm not feeling very comfortable right now.

Somebody HAS to show strength!!!!
You are not going to get it from the moron at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. He did not want to send the Seals to kill Bin Laden. Biden should be charged with treason.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
ncsualum05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Probably only a matter of time before we start having terrorist attacks state side. Those were pretty regular during the Obama years. Seems we are heading back in that direction. Honestly it's long past time we hold military leaders in the pentagon as accountable as presidents. If you have served you should really question the top brass and if they give a damn. Lots of these people play the politics game now just like everyone else in DC.
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:



I cannot believe someone from this administration actually did this. Heads need to roll

This seems snopes-ish, to me. Virtually impossible to believe this is the whole story, or that anyone could be that naive even in the context of this complete ****-show.
Snopes away then. I'm sure you'll come up with the usual excuse after you go read the "talking points".
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All I can say is: the country is in downward spiral! Biden didn't make me feel comfortable after the speech!
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hearing some of the Biden admin are seeking legal advise... the list handed over to the Taliban is treason! The Taliban is a terrorist organization and providing them with the list of people is treason!

The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

All I can say is: the country is in downward spiral! Biden didn't make me feel comfortable after the speech!
Here is what should have been said about the fiasco in Afghanistan. This is from Jocko Willink, a former Navy Seal Officer who served several tours in the Middle East. He put out what he would have said if he were President. Chris Kyle was one of his men. He and another Seal have written books and own a company that teaches leadership. Something we desperately need right now. Oh yeah this was earlier this week before the disaster that happened today.

https://instagr.am/p/CS7wqiBJG6Z
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civ... you calling something your master Sleepy Joe said "snopes-ish" is very fitting for you and your ilk.

Pathetic. Plain and simple you and everyone else that voted this clown show in has blood on their hands.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

All I can say is: the country is in downward spiral! Biden didn't make me feel comfortable after the speech!
Here is what should have been said about the fiasco in Afghanistan. This is from Jocko Willink, a former Navy Seal Officer who served several tours in the Middle East. He put out what he would have said if he were President. Chris Kyle was one of his men. He and another Seal have written books and own a company that teaches leadership. Something we desperately need right now. Oh yeah this was earlier this week before the disaster that happened today.

https://instagr.am/p/CS7wqiBJG6Z
That was really really good. The lack of accountability (from the beginning), the lack of having air/troops coverage to protect the US/allied citizens getting safely out, the surrender of Bagram, and the allowance of our military equipment -- in perfect condition -- to be easily consumed by the Taliban, is just crazily incompetent.
I hear he did say we;d get the ISIS-K bad guys, but its difficult to trust that, and is after real damage has been done. I like how Willinki enumerated the things we needed -- and would -- protect. To bad that message never came from the WH.

DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

All I can say is: the country is in downward spiral! Biden didn't make me feel comfortable after the speech!
Here is what should have been said about the fiasco in Afghanistan. This is from Jocko Willink, a former Navy Seal Officer who served several tours in the Middle East. He put out what he would have said if he were President. Chris Kyle was one of his men. He and another Seal have written books and own a company that teaches leadership. Something we desperately need right now. Oh yeah this was earlier this week before the disaster that happened today.

https://instagr.am/p/CS7wqiBJG6Z
That was really really good. The lack of accountability (from the beginning), the lack of having air/troops coverage to protect the US/allied citizens getting safely out, the surrender of Bagram, and the allowance of our military equipment -- in perfect condition -- to be easily consumed by the Taliban, is just crazily incompetent.
I hear he did say we;d get the ISIS-K bad guys, but its difficult to trust that, and is after real damage has been done. I like how Willinki enumerated the things we needed -- and would -- protect. To bad that message never came from the WH.


Jocko is a very impressive guy. A former Navy officer gave me one of his books and I read it. I never read books but read that one. He has his own podcasts too. You should check them out.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"The first person that I was instructed to call on..." - Joe Biden

What the hell man...
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Civ... you calling something your master Sleepy Joe said "snopes-ish" is very fitting for you and your ilk.

Pathetic. Plain and simple you and everyone else that voted this clown show in has blood on their hands.
The state legislatures who certified their Electors for this clown can step to the head of the responsibility line.
82TxPackFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboypack02 said:

"The first person that I was instructed to call on..." - Joe Biden

What the hell man...
With each passing day he further proves he is over his head & unfit to be president. If ever there was a president who was unable to discharge the powers & duties of his office it is Sleepy Joe Biden.

In the meantime, 13 families are grieving lost loved ones due to his total incompetence!
Bell Tower Grey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
82TxPackFan said:

cowboypack02 said:

"The first person that I was instructed to call on..." - Joe Biden

What the hell man...
With each passing day he further proves he is over his head & unfit to be president. If ever there was a president who was unable to discharge the powers & duties of his office it is Sleepy Joe Biden.

In the meantime, 13 families are grieving lost loved ones due to his total incompetence!
And the scary thing is that Harris could be worse, if she has to take over.

They all are guilty of treason and should go to prison.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
According to some on here being a "con man" that tweets mean things supersedes competency, courage, loyalty to the American people and most of all... common damn sense. Although it does make sense why some of you voted for this dolt.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
flylike44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Taliban Joe has a nice ring to it.

Pronunciation: Taah Leee Baaahn Joe
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bell Tower Grey said:

82TxPackFan said:

cowboypack02 said:

"The first person that I was instructed to call on..." - Joe Biden

What the hell man...
With each passing day he further proves he is over his head & unfit to be president. If ever there was a president who was unable to discharge the powers & duties of his office it is Sleepy Joe Biden.

In the meantime, 13 families are grieving lost loved ones due to his total incompetence!
And the scary thing is that Harris could be worse, if she has to take over.

They all are guilty of treason and should go to prison.
Penalty for Treason is death. It's in the Constitution.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm old enough to remember how people continually questioned Regan's faculties in his last couple years of his presidency but damn, Biden is like 100 times worse.
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I still follow several sports writers on the national level (no longer Wolken) and several of the Carolinas -- J Jones, Voth, Armstrong, Gantt, Carter, etc.....those guys routinely jobbed Trump for everything bad that happened, and in particular the way he did his pressers. Now, you know I think some of that was deserved......BUT, if you're going to run your mouth about how bad Trump was in those.....you have to do the same with these Biden pressers.

They come across as grossly incompetent -- not just a world leader, but sadly, it appears he really struggles sounding coherent in general unless a really simple, prepared message.
I don't pay attention to every tweet from these guys, but jeez, I sure don't recall seeing any either calling out the horrendous lack of planning that resulted in this FUBAR nor any criticizing him for his presser performances, and avoidance of the guys in media who'd ask tough questions - -and act which should infuriate all media guys.

Amazing the hypocrisy....and twitter lets us all see it so clearly.
Bell Tower Grey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

82TxPackFan said:

cowboypack02 said:

"The first person that I was instructed to call on..." - Joe Biden

What the hell man...
With each passing day he further proves he is over his head & unfit to be president. If ever there was a president who was unable to discharge the powers & duties of his office it is Sleepy Joe Biden.

In the meantime, 13 families are grieving lost loved ones due to his total incompetence!
And the scary thing is that Harris could be worse, if she has to take over.

They all are guilty of treason and should go to prison.
Penalty for Treason is death. It's in the Constitution.
I'd be good with that.
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bell Tower Grey said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

82TxPackFan said:

cowboypack02 said:

"The first person that I was instructed to call on..." - Joe Biden

What the hell man...
With each passing day he further proves he is over his head & unfit to be president. If ever there was a president who was unable to discharge the powers & duties of his office it is Sleepy Joe Biden.

In the meantime, 13 families are grieving lost loved ones due to his total incompetence!
And the scary thing is that Harris could be worse, if she has to take over.

They all are guilty of treason and should go to prison.
Penalty for Treason is death. It's in the Constitution.
I'd be good with that.
Hopefully all that have committed this act, and there are many, will be publicly hanged.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Haha. Wrong thread. Sorry.
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsualum05 said:

Probably only a matter of time before we start having terrorist attacks state side. Those were pretty regular during the Obama years. Seems we are heading back in that direction. Honestly it's long past time we hold military leaders in the pentagon as accountable as presidents. If you have served you should really question the top brass and if they give a damn. Lots of these people play the politics game now just like everyone else in DC.


And what are the odds that the ensuing investigation reveals that the terrorists came here via a US evacuation plane in the last 2 weeks?
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

ncsualum05 said:

Probably only a matter of time before we start having terrorist attacks state side. Those were pretty regular during the Obama years. Seems we are heading back in that direction. Honestly it's long past time we hold military leaders in the pentagon as accountable as presidents. If you have served you should really question the top brass and if they give a damn. Lots of these people play the politics game now just like everyone else in DC.


And what are the odds that the ensuing investigation reveals that the terrorists came here via a US evacuation plane in the last 2 weeks?


Absolutely 0 because you know the government wouldn't let that get out
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboypack02 said:

Steve Videtich said:

ncsualum05 said:

Probably only a matter of time before we start having terrorist attacks state side. Those were pretty regular during the Obama years. Seems we are heading back in that direction. Honestly it's long past time we hold military leaders in the pentagon as accountable as presidents. If you have served you should really question the top brass and if they give a damn. Lots of these people play the politics game now just like everyone else in DC.


And what are the odds that the ensuing investigation reveals that the terrorists came here via a US evacuation plane in the last 2 weeks?


Absolutely 0 because you know the government wouldn't let that get out


We've already been told by the left on this thread that it is unreasonable to expect them to have counted or screened people that got on the planes. No way it's their fault if we shuttled them here, right? No way to know.
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

cowboypack02 said:

Steve Videtich said:

ncsualum05 said:

Probably only a matter of time before we start having terrorist attacks state side. Those were pretty regular during the Obama years. Seems we are heading back in that direction. Honestly it's long past time we hold military leaders in the pentagon as accountable as presidents. If you have served you should really question the top brass and if they give a damn. Lots of these people play the politics game now just like everyone else in DC.


And what are the odds that the ensuing investigation reveals that the terrorists came here via a US evacuation plane in the last 2 weeks?


Absolutely 0 because you know the government wouldn't let that get out


We've already been told by the left on this thread that it is unreasonable to expect them to have counted or screened people that got on the planes. No way it's their fault if we shuttled them here, right? No way to know.


Yeah..and if the government did admit to that it would be spun to make it look like the reason that it happened was because of Trump, white supremacy, Republicans, or lack of CRT in our schools
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboypack02 said:

packgrad said:

cowboypack02 said:

Steve Videtich said:

ncsualum05 said:

Probably only a matter of time before we start having terrorist attacks state side. Those were pretty regular during the Obama years. Seems we are heading back in that direction. Honestly it's long past time we hold military leaders in the pentagon as accountable as presidents. If you have served you should really question the top brass and if they give a damn. Lots of these people play the politics game now just like everyone else in DC.


And what are the odds that the ensuing investigation reveals that the terrorists came here via a US evacuation plane in the last 2 weeks?


Absolutely 0 because you know the government wouldn't let that get out


We've already been told by the left on this thread that it is unreasonable to expect them to have counted or screened people that got on the planes. No way it's their fault if we shuttled them here, right? No way to know.


Yeah..and if the government did admit to that it would be spun to make it look like the reason that it happened was because of Trump, white supremacy, Republicans, or lack of CRT in our schools


Spot on.
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboypack02 said:

Steve Videtich said:

ncsualum05 said:

Probably only a matter of time before we start having terrorist attacks state side. Those were pretty regular during the Obama years. Seems we are heading back in that direction. Honestly it's long past time we hold military leaders in the pentagon as accountable as presidents. If you have served you should really question the top brass and if they give a damn. Lots of these people play the politics game now just like everyone else in DC.


And what are the odds that the ensuing investigation reveals that the terrorists came here via a US evacuation plane in the last 2 weeks?


Absolutely 0 because you know the government wouldn't let that get out


Depends on who the majority is at the time and who runs the investigation...
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
But Trump.

caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Last night, I heard multiple people speak from the Trump admin. Each one told the exact same story on how the Trump admin's plan to withdraw was coordinated.

Trump, himself, did negotiate with the Taliban. The difference was: Trump told them, you make a move on us and we will obliterate you. Now, Biden could have done the same thing, right? So, why did they move on Biden and not Trump? One simple answer... STRENGTH!

Regarding the non-US citizens being brought out of Afghanistan... we have a number of bases and allies, in the region... they should be taken their for vetting. We do not have an obligation to bring them to our land! We only have an obligation to get them to safety!

Our TV active military leaders should all resign or be fired for this! What we don't know is: did the Biden Admin give them the plan without consulting them or did they mislead him on the fact on the ground? Either way, this country has to make an example out of somebody!

As much as I dislike this current admin, I think they pale in comparison to the Administrative State! That should be our biggest concern!!!!
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
67 members of Congress led by AOC and the Flunky Bunch have requested that Sleepy Joe increase Afghani immigrants to 200k next year. Bride of Chucky said they are considering doing it.....

Coming to a red state near you.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah, I think the folly of everyone is starts with "negotiated with the Taliban". There's some fault up and down the line of several past administrations with policy that has lead us down this road. What I give Trump credit for is that he could be swayed from a bad decision if there was a big enough consensus to convince him to change course. Biden's stubbornness to stick to his plan to surrender Afghanistan has lead us from a bad path to straight off the damn cliff
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Yeah, I think the folly of everyone is starts with "negotiated with the Taliban". There's some fault up and down the line of several past administrations with policy that has lead us down this road. What I give Trump credit for is that he could be swayed from a bad decision if there was a big enough consensus to convince him to change course. Biden's stubbornness to stick to his plan to surrender Afghanistan has lead us from a bad path to straight off the damn cliff
Did you miss the context of my post?

Nothing said that Trump actually negotiated; rather, the so-called negotiation was nothing more than a: this is what's going to happen, so, don't make this worse for yourself!

A person can do that if they exude strength! Remember, Regan was elected and the hostages were released. Why? Strength!

Unfortunately for Trump, he could change course; however, the media would question him regardless of his decision. Perhaps, that's what the media should do... you know as good as I do, the media's coverage was so political...

Journalism schools (UNC being one) produce a ton of left wing activist! Look what UNC just try to hire that created that **** storm...

Where I disagreed with Trump was him holding on to so many administrative state people in his admin! Fauci should have been fired from the very beginning. He didn't and we had to hear the media say: Trumps not listening to the science because the two are at odds with each other.

So, is this current administration (and the administrative state) completely incompetent? I think we need start questioning that. I've been thinking... no way can they be this incompetent; so, is this completely intentional? If so, why? There are some that want to see the US dethroned as the super power of the world and want to bring it down. Is this what's really going on? I don't know; but, it certainly makes one think...
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have to admit that I almost feel sorry for him after I watched this... it is completely obvious that he is not the one in charge. Question should be: Who is? You would think that the media would at least want to know that much?

?tl=1&ve=1
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That strategy only works when you are at a position of strength. Trump was in the same position as Biden is in. We were coming to the table without a winning strategy. The Taliban where the only ones between the US, the Afghan govt, and the Taliban that were playing to win.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.