The Biden Administration

430,604 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Even the lefty commie network is starting to call out the BS on a daily basis...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
The more he's in front of the microphone the better off it is for the GOP.. keep trotting this dolt out comrades...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
Terrifying and yes they are stranded

https://www.foxnews.com/media/american-mom-stranded-afghanistan-plea-biden-danger-help
packofwolves
BBW12OG said:

The more he's in front of the microphone the better off it is for the GOP.. keep trotting this dolt out comrades...

It is clear he is struggling and I hate to see that for anyone. Disgraceful the Democratic Party hid this and continues to try and hide this.
caryking
packofwolves said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/american-mom-stranded-afghanistan-plea-biden-danger-help
They are not stranded. They are HOSTAGES!!!

BTW, its being reported that we sent an agent to negotiate with the Taliban. WTH?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
griff17matt
caryking said:

packofwolves said:

BTW, its being reported that we sent an agent to negotiate with the Taliban. WTH?

Not just an agent. I saw it was the CIA Director William Burns. ***...
packofwolves
caryking said:

packofwolves said:

The "stranded" is in reference to Psaki pushing back and saying they are not "stranded". Agree the term hostages can also be applied.

packofwolves
At briefing this morning, they are still refusing to say how many American citizens have been evacuated. Will only say "several thousand".
Civilized
packofwolves said:

At briefing this morning, they are still refusing to say how many American citizens have been evacuated. Will only say "several thousand".

Refusing to say or just don't know?

How precisely do you expect "them" to know the exact number?

Who would even be responsible for keeping such a count, in a fast-evolving situation with a number in the thousands and changing hourly?
Wingscupped
Biden refuses to extend deadline. He just signed the death warrant for thousands. We are no longer respected by our allies, and no longer feared by out enemies. This is 10000% on Biden and the blood will be on his hands.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Who would even be responsible for keeping such a count, in a fast-evolving situation with a number in the thousands and changing hourly?

They are processing them and putting them on planes! Maybe I expect too much thinking they can count them as they do that. And if they don't keep track of how many have been put on planes, how do they know they evacuated every citizen that wants to be evacuated. Your reasoning that they don't know is worse than knowing and not saying.

They have no problem counting the total number they are putting on planes.
ncsualum05
Man foreign policy is always a ****show when a democrat is in office. But this is like the return of Obama on steroids. Worst ever. Whoever is running the show is the worst president we've ever had... we all know Biden isn't running it. Hell I guess it would be Obama along with Rice and the other lemmings.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Godalmighty. I don't know why it continues to surprise me when you justify Biden admin incompetence. How would they know? Lol. By counting, maybe????
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

They are processing them and putting them on planes! Maybe I expect too much thinking they can count them as they do that. And if they don't keep track of how many have been put on planes, how do they know they evacuated every citizen that wants to be evacuated. Your reasoning that they don't know is worse than knowing and not saying.

You make it sound like this is three classrooms full of second graders taking a field trip to the life and science museum.

All you need to do is have a teacher count heads once they're back on the buses!
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Godalmighty. I don't know why it continues to surprise me when you justify Biden admin incompetence. How would they know? Lol. By counting, maybe????

I'm not justifying anything.

I think it's stupid to not change your expectations based on the **** show first 48 hours of the evacuation.

You had people falling off landing gear of military transport planes as they took off. You had fire fights outside the airport. You had Afghani's handing babies to soldiers over barbed wire and toddlers getting trampled to death amidst the chaos.

It's obvious this was a huge cluster**** from the beginning so no, I don't see that and then have some expectation of extremely precise recordkeeping in the midst of that pandemonium.

It's dumb to see that chaos and then ask why Psaki can't provide an exact running headcount. It's obvious why she can't. It was a huge cluster****.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

I think it's stupid to not change your expectations based on the **** show first 48 hours of the evacuation.

You had people falling off landing gear of military transport planes as they took off. You had fire fights outside the airport. You had Afghani's handing babies to soldiers over barbed wire and toddlers getting trampled to death amidst the chaos.

It's obvious this was a huge cluster**** from the beginning so no, I don't see that and then have some expectation of extremely precise recordkeeping in the midst of that pandemonium.

It's dumb to see that chaos and then ask why Psaki can't provide an exact running headcount. It's obvious why she can't. It was a huge cluster****.

Nah. What's dumb is you thinking that screening and counting who gets on the plane is too high of a bar for this administration.
packofwolves
(duplicate post)
packofwolves
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Nah. What's dumb is you thinking that screening and counting who gets on the plane is too high of a bar for this administration.

I don't expect anything from circle back Psaki. Question is being asked daily in the Pentagon briefings and repeated by multiple reporters. It is a huge mess.
Cthepack
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Just wow. Civ you claimed it would take you 10 mins on your couch to come up with a plan to distribute covid vaccine around the US. Something that has never been done before. But you struggle with having the count of Americans around the world which is something easily to get due to documentation systems (passports). SMH
BBW12OG
Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Just wow. Civ you claimed it would take you 10 mins on your couch to come up with a plan to distribute covid vaccine around the US. Something that has never been done before. But you struggle with having the count of Americans around the world which is something easily to get due to documentation systems (passports). SMH
Yeah.... but remember.... ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!! HE MAKES MEAN TWEETS!!!

And most of all he's a "con man." I will try to keep it under 5 paragraphs for those that are too busy polishing their halos to read!

Any self respecting American that can stand by and support this ****show should have to go spend a month or two in Afghanistan in two weeks. Then tell us why it was such a good idea to vote these two useless individuals into office...

Well... at least fill out enough "ballots" to put them in office. Now that's only four paragraphs. Maybe that won't take too much time away from shining the ol' Halo!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Ha! Good memory Cthepack but in fairness I'm pretty sure I outlined a plan that I said I came up with in 10 minutes while laying on my couch sipping bourbon, that was a better plan than "just let CVS and Walgreens handle it."

The irony is you could say the same thing about the Afghanistan exit, and you may not be wrong.

And for the tenth time on this thread, the issue isn't knowing how many Americans are in Afghanistan, or being able to count heads on planes; it's that the fog of the really ****ed up first 48 hours may render an accurate count impossible.

If you're counting 50 groups of numbers and **** up the first 10 groups, you can count until the end of time but your answer will be wrong because early inputs were wrong.
BBW12OG
Well.... at least they will be able to tout that all American TROOPS are off the ground in Afghanistan on 9/11 when they have their big celebration claiming Sleepy Joe ended the 20 year war by himself....watch and see....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

You all need to consider the following:

The first couple of planes had an 80% ratio of Afghans to Americans being evacuated. If this % continues to hold true, then, the administration probably doesn't want to speak numbers.

That would make this bad situation a real **** show!!!!

Joe Biden
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Well.... at least they will be able to tout that all American TROOPS are off the ground in Afghanistan on 9/11 when they have their big celebration claiming Sleepy Joe ended the 20 year war by himself....watch and see....

They can't clearly get to the gates the military leaders are telling them to go to! These people are already hostages!!!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
You nailed it and the interviews are beginning to trickle in about people hiding at home. Including American citizens...

But remember... he doesn't tweet and he isn't a con man. And he defeated the Big Bad Orange Man that so many lefty sycophants on here banged their libbie drums about.

I hope they join message boards to help out those that are stranded, being held hostage in Afghanistan and try and get them out. You know... golden halo stuff!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Baaaaaa.....Baaaaaa.....you sheep are something else...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
I'd rather have an orange con man as POTUS than a senile coward who is more worried about optics for the 9/11 20th Anniversary Memorial... but that's just me.

I have something called principles.... and I don't need to list my accomplishments in life to validate them or myself.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Yeah...Hey Comrades... still want to bump your gums on how this administration isn't pushing SOCIALISM? I do tend to agree that with the rules, mandates, "transforming America" platform this is a hell of a lot more like MARXISM/COMMUNISM.

Prove me wrong. I'll hang up and listen.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

You all need to consider the following:

The first couple of planes had an 80% ratio of Afghans to Americans being evacuated. If this % continues to hold true, then, the administration probably doesn't want to speak numbers.

That would make this bad situation a real **** show!!!!

Heard a Representative on Talk radio today say that their info is saying 1in15 are Americans getting in the planes.
BBW12OG
Yes... and of that "number" that Sleepy Joe keeps bragging about how many of those are being evacuated by and on "non-American" planes and countries? I'd say damn near half or more.

This is a joke and I pray to God non Americans are left behind or killed/injured. But it's inevitable. When you have a hostage situation such as this the end is predictable.

You lefties really are a piece of work. Straight garbage.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
The way Biden continues to run away at press conferences and not answer questions is beginning to become an issue for him. Their propaganda arm is starting to push back.
BBW12OG
Best thing you will see today!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

I'm sure they have taken some liberties with those clips; however, it really does paint the picture vividly! The missteps this administration have made is worse that anything in my ability to remember!

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

I'm sure they have taken some liberties with those clips; however, it really does paint the picture vividly! The missteps this administration have made is worse that anything in my ability to remember!

No different than liberties taken by Democrats and the media the previous 4 years. F*** em!
BBW12OG
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

No different than liberties taken by Democrats and the media the previous 4 years. F*** em!
It's OK when the lefties do it.... just like gerrymandering... anyone on the left that complains about that should look at Maryland.

The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds. They claim the moral high ground at every turn and when exposed for what it is and what they are they have the MSM propaganda machine to cover and clean it up.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
First Page Last Page
Page 60 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.