The Biden Administration

180,630 Views | 3573 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Steve Videtich
tuffy1006
How long do you want to ignore this user?
some people fail to forget our country was founded by white people. Not asian people, not african people, not latinos, not another race or creed signed that Declaration of Independence or the Bill of Rights. White people will always be the dominant race in this country, as it should be because of whom founded this country....call it white supremacy if you want, if you dont like it there are many other countries that will take you in.
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:



Stuff like this is how i know that the UN isn't a serious organization anymore.

Lets look at a few of the members of the Human Rights Counsel:
China, Pakistan, Senegal, Sudan, Somalia, Russia, Uzbekistan, Cuba

Think about some of the Human Rights issues that these countries have had in the last 50 years....but now they are talking about the US and how horrible of a place we are? That's a joke
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You've got it wrong actually, Those countries aren't telling the US what a horrible place it is, the US representative is!
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

You've got it wrong actually, Those countries aren't telling the US what a horrible place it is, the US representative is!
I stand corrected and thank you for the clarification.....

In saying that....she should be fired on the spot
IseWolf22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tuffy1006 said:

some people fail to forget our country was founded by white people. Not asian people, not african people, not latinos, not another race or creed signed that Declaration of Independence or the Bill of Rights. White people will always be the dominant race in this country, as it should be because of whom founded this country....call it white supremacy if you want, if you dont like it there are many other countries that will take you in.
Well also the Irish. Because they weren't considered white then
tuffy1006
How long do you want to ignore this user?
IseWolf22 said:

tuffy1006 said:

some people fail to forget our country was founded by white people. Not asian people, not african people, not latinos, not another race or creed signed that Declaration of Independence or the Bill of Rights. White people will always be the dominant race in this country, as it should be because of whom founded this country....call it white supremacy if you want, if you dont like it there are many other countries that will take you in.
Well also the Irish. Because they weren't considered white then
lol what color were the Irish considered? Ginger? Pale?
ncsualum05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tuffy1006 said:

some people fail to forget our country was founded by white people. Not asian people, not african people, not latinos, not another race or creed signed that Declaration of Independence or the Bill of Rights. White people will always be the dominant race in this country, as it should be because of whom founded this country....call it white supremacy if you want, if you dont like it there are many other countries that will take you in.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Most nations have stricter immigration laws than we do.
IseWolf22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tuffy1006 said:

IseWolf22 said:

tuffy1006 said:

some people fail to forget our country was founded by white people. Not asian people, not african people, not latinos, not another race or creed signed that Declaration of Independence or the Bill of Rights. White people will always be the dominant race in this country, as it should be because of whom founded this country....call it white supremacy if you want, if you dont like it there are many other countries that will take you in.
Well also the Irish. Because they weren't considered white then
lol what color were the Irish considered? Ginger? Pale?
Just Irish, or "celtic." You can find a lot of weird racial theories put on the Irish in the early days of the US.

Italians and southern europeans weren't considered "white" for a long time as well.
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?

BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well....let's hear it for controlling the media narrative!!!!!

Way to go lefties..... at least you can't deny the SOCIALIST agenda anymore. It's out there for the entire world to see.

I'll wait for all the apologies I am owed.
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?

BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So Hilliary reigned as the most unlikable politician in D.C. for years. Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris says "hold my beer..."

How smug and out of touch are the SOCIALISTS these days? Look no further than this cringe worthy moment.

hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lol that was great. What a terrible joke! I'd tell her to stick to her day job but she's not good at that either!
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Boy... this has the potential to really end well for the SOCIALIST PARTY. I pray that no National Guardsmen/women are injured when all of these "peaceful protests" turn out like they have for the last year. This is beyond dereliction of duty. This is flat out stupid.

I guess this is the first step in the lefties goal of "disarming" the police.



TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Think there will be "peaceful protests" tonight even after the guilty verdict on all three charges... I mean, this might be the last chance to get some free stuff for a while?

Hopefully I'll be plesantly surprised.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?


You and I know good and well there will be "peaceful protests." 90% of the ones last summer started out peaceful but ended up with the same folks doing the same thing.

Opportunists, thieves, thugs, dregs of society. Every damn one of them. Damn shame the leftists that run those places turn a blind eye to destruction of their cities hoping to keep their voting bases happy and beholden.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guys, I found BBW:

BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nah...that guy is originally from Jersey.... What's gonna be great is when he wins.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Watch the pivot thats going to happen...

Virus -> Climate Change

BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Be shame if this got posted in a public forum for the lefties to see.....HYPOCRITES.

caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I love these folks!!!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/dc-statehood-gets-house-vote-today-pelosi-gets-cocky/

caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
what are the liberals going to do?

https://gutsmack.com/2021/04/japanese-say-no-kneeling-protests-at-tokyo-games-get-your-racist-propoganda-out-of-our-olympics/

I have a suggestion... Don't go, because I don't want this country represented by these folks...
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Let's welcome China into the USA...

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/journalists-taking-cusef-trips-for-favorable-coverage/

hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That Biden Capital Gains proposal....boy that is something isn't it? 39.6%!
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

That Biden Capital Gains proposal....boy that is something isn't it? 39.6%!


Biden is going to tank the economy and the market. It's ok though, his taxes will only impact the rich. I guess no one else invests in the market.
ncsualum05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

That Biden Capital Gains proposal....boy that is something isn't it? 39.6%!
***! For most people federal is currently at 15%. Any details about this? That would destroy the economy along with any other tax raises.
IseWolf22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

That Biden Capital Gains proposal....boy that is something isn't it? 39.6%!
I wouldn't hate it if he also lowered the corporate tax..... but he wants to raise that too.
FlossyDFlynt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

That Biden Capital Gains proposal....boy that is something isn't it? 39.6%!
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
IseWolf22 said:

hokiewolf said:

That Biden Capital Gains proposal....boy that is something isn't it? 39.6%!
I wouldn't hate it if he also lowered the corporate tax..... but he wants to raise that too.
Is this for personal well?
IseWolf22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pineknollshoresking said:

IseWolf22 said:

hokiewolf said:

That Biden Capital Gains proposal....boy that is something isn't it? 39.6%!
I wouldn't hate it if he also lowered the corporate tax..... but he wants to raise that too.
Is this for personal well?


Not sure I get the wording of your question. It looks like he wants to massively raise capital gains taxes on people making large amounts.

In my perfect world the corporate tax rate is 0%. That money is already taxed with dividends and capital gains. While I prefer low taxes overall, I'd be willing to compromise by raising taxes on capital gains and dividends to lower the corporate tax rate.
It would have less deadweight loss.

But Biden wants to raise rates both places....which is dumb
FlossyDFlynt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Im honestly starting to wonder if the Democrats know they are going to lose the House in 2022 and are throwing everything against the wall to see what will stick
ncsualum05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone understand this? I don't think it'll pass at least I hope not but right now there's so much radical stuff being put out in the house. The senate scares me because they've never been closer to changing everything. Sinema and Manchin need to hold strong. We are literally a heartbeat or 2 away from eliminating filibuster and ramming every radical proposal through. Biden will rubber stamp anything that comes to his desk... he's told to and he doesn't know what it is anyway.

But back to this specifically.... the claim is it's on people that make 1 million or more. But hold on.... what if you make more of a middle class income but you've done well with investments and have 1 million or more on top of basis? If you pull out any investments are you taxed like a millionaire at this proposed 43%? See I think this is where they try to trick you all the time. There are many many middle class people out there or small business people who are successful and may not report that high of an income but they might have quite a bit in investments.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsualum05 said:

Does anyone understand this? I don't think it'll pass at least I hope not but right now there's so much radical stuff being put out in the house. The senate scares me because they've never been closer to changing everything. Sinema and Manchin need to hold strong. We are literally a heartbeat or 2 away from eliminating filibuster and ramming every radical proposal through. Biden will rubber stamp anything that comes to his desk... he's told to and he doesn't know what it is anyway.

But back to this specifically.... the claim is it's on people that make 1 million or more. But hold on.... what if you make more of a middle class income but you've done well with investments and have 1 million or more on top of basis? If you pull out any investments are you taxed like a millionaire at this proposed 43%? See I think this is where they try to trick you all the time. There are many many middle class people out there or small business people who are successful and may not report that high of an income but they might have quite a bit in investments.
Still trying to find a non biased explanation online but this will affect a lot more people who are not considered rich in the eyes of the wealth envy crew. It will absolutely have an affect on small business as those people age out. It will affect the individual investor too because it will slow the market.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have my salary, for the company I work for... In 2020, I doubled my income in investments (land) that got me closer to the bad territory...

I buy land, hold it, and sell it. If this policy does anything to affect the re-investing of the Capital Gains; then, this is going to destroy the country's investments.

By the way, think about it... We take post taxed dollars and buy something. That something goes up in value. You then have a gain and it's taxed again. The basis is the same money that has been taxed. That just sounds really horrible and makes me think: taxation without representation
ncsualum05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

Does anyone understand this? I don't think it'll pass at least I hope not but right now there's so much radical stuff being put out in the house. The senate scares me because they've never been closer to changing everything. Sinema and Manchin need to hold strong. We are literally a heartbeat or 2 away from eliminating filibuster and ramming every radical proposal through. Biden will rubber stamp anything that comes to his desk... he's told to and he doesn't know what it is anyway.

But back to this specifically.... the claim is it's on people that make 1 million or more. But hold on.... what if you make more of a middle class income but you've done well with investments and have 1 million or more on top of basis? If you pull out any investments are you taxed like a millionaire at this proposed 43%? See I think this is where they try to trick you all the time. There are many many middle class people out there or small business people who are successful and may not report that high of an income but they might have quite a bit in investments.
Still trying to find a non biased explanation online but this will affect a lot more people who are not considered rich in the eyes of the wealth envy crew. It will absolutely have an affect on small business as those people age out. It will affect the individual investor too because it will slow the market.
Exactly. You can't find a straight article about policy. This is scary. Our government is up there doing god knows what and you can't even find anything about it. It's like shadow government.
First Page Last Page
Page 20 of 103
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.