The Biden Administration

447,120 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by James Henderson
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey, real news on PA. Will be interesting to see if the PA legislature acts.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/04/08/explosive-pennsylvania-testimony-explains-how-leftist-money-infiltrated-election-offices-in-2020/
Werewolf

Russia sure does have "their man" out front on this. He probably was involved in taking the Trade Center towers down too.

* found on Clouthub.com........great resource.

https://app.clouthub.com/#/users/id/c4857dbb-e9ec-4dbc-b0a6-9ad0a43228e0
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
bgr3
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Saw this about a question from a college journalist to Brian Stelter (CNN) during a panel in Chicago.
What a great, and accurately presented question...though of course, no way he was going to get a legit answer.

Brian Stelter flails as college freshman confronts him on CNN's 'disinformation' on Hunter Biden, Russia hoax | Fox News
Chem, I thought the questions were very telling on the ideology the College Journalist has. Now, the questions were good and showed how shallow Brian Stelter may be; however, they came across (my opinion) as partisan.

As you said, great questions…

I just watched it again. Scratch my opinion. I think he did a good job.
A lot of the good questions have come from members of the Chicago Thinker, which is a magazine that claims to have a conservative/libertarian perspective, so I don't think these kids are claiming to be non-partisan and without a perspective.

Imagine fancying yourself some sort of important media figure only to get absolutely pantsed by a college kid. Then Stelter uses a Fox News journalist as a human shield, what absolute scum.

I have a feeling this will be the last such conference without pre-scripted questions, they ain't making this mistake again.
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Saw this about a question from a college journalist to Brian Stelter (CNN) during a panel in Chicago.
What a great, and accurately presented question...though of course, no way he was going to get a legit answer.

Brian Stelter flails as college freshman confronts him on CNN's 'disinformation' on Hunter Biden, Russia hoax | Fox News
Chem, I thought the questions were very telling on the ideology the College Journalist has. Now, the questions were good and showed how shallow Brian Stelter may be; however, they came across (my opinion) as partisan.

Of course Stelter blames it on the right wing narrative. He sort of contradicts himself in saying, that's not the CNN he watches, and then talks about the things that they do but are not seen. If that's not the reality of the work they really do, who's fault is it that it's not being shown? It kind of goes to the point of CNN's own left wing narrative that they have.
GuerrillaPack
Obama calls for government control of and more censorship of the internet in order to "suppress false information", lamenting in particular the fact that round 40% of the country believes that the 2020 election was stolen and Biden fraudulently installed into office.

https://neonnettle.com/news/18768-obama-backs-government-regulation-and-control-over-the-internet

Haven't there been those whining for that kind of censorship around here?

We are talking about freedom of speech here. The very first Amendment in the Bill of Rights. One of the cornerstones of our entire society and system of government.

And yet we have scum like Obama, Biden, and most on the Left who are open enemies of freedom of speech, pissing on the Bill of Rights and Constitution.

These enemies of our rights are the REAL tyrants. They are the REAL "enemies of our democracy". They are the REAL terrorists who hate our freedom.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Packchem91
bgr3 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

A lot of the good questions have come from members of the Chicago Thinker, which is a magazine that claims to have a conservative/libertarian perspective, so I don't think these kids are claiming to be non-partisan and without a perspective.

Imagine fancying yourself some sort of important media figure only to get absolutely pantsed by a college kid. Then Stelter uses a Fox News journalist as a human shield, what absolute scum.

I have a feeling this will be the last such conference without pre-scripted questions, they ain't making this mistake again.
haaaa....yeah, memo going out to all the CNN talent and panels on which they participate....

Stelter does have one of the most punchable faces on TV, no?
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

LOL. Thank you so much for posting this!

I was watching The Masters yesterday afternoon and I was trying (hard too!) to decide between who had the more punchable face between Zalitoris and Victor Hovland... and I kept deciding upon Zalitoris!
bgr3
Packchem91 said:

bgr3 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

haaaa....yeah, memo going out to all the CNN talent and panels on which they participate....

I try not to comment on physical features of people, even if they are complete scum and deserve it, but Stelter is a potato lol.

I'm honestly kind of suprised the Atlantic was dumb enough to let people ask questions without some sort of screening process, but given how oblivious those people are I shouldn't be.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

LOL. Thank you so much for posting this!

I was watching The Masters yesterday afternoon and I was trying (hard too!) to decide between who had the more punchable face between Zalitoris and Victor Hovland... and I kept deciding upon Zalitoris!
The pink exercise pants Hovland was wearing yesterday beg to disagree with you!
Packchem91
bgr3 said:

Packchem91 said:

bgr3 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

I try not to comment on physical features of people, even if they are complete scum and deserve it, but Stelter is a potato lol.

I'm honestly kind of suprised the Atlantic was dumb enough to let people ask questions without some sort of screening process, but given how oblivious those people are I shouldn't be.
I hear you, and I agree, because you can't help the way you are born to look....but in his case, his faux angst makes it moreso.

**I've never watched his show, so all my observations of him have been from Fox -- who, quite clearly, has something for Stelter, as he's on their front page just about every day, lol. He likely gets more views from people by way of Fox than he does thru normal viewers on CNN
bgr3
That goes both ways too because at least half of his and Oliver Darcy's beat at CNN are reporting what Tucker Carlson and Fox News are saying because with Trump out of the picture for the time being they needed a new bogeyman.

CNN's horse-paste BS with Joe Rogan was their attempt to make him one of their foils after they realized Tucker Carlson was just never going to stop ridiculing them. The attacks on Fox and Joe Rogan are also because they realize they are their competition and CNN is getting left in the dust (for good reason).
GuerrillaPack
bgr3 said:

That goes both ways too because at least half of his and Oliver Darcy's beat at CNN are reporting what Tucker Carlson and Fox News are saying because with Trump out of the picture for the time being they needed a new bogeyman.

CNN's horse-paste BS with Joe Rogan was their attempt to make him one of their foils after they realized Tucker Carlson was just never going to stop ridiculing them. The attacks on Fox and Joe Rogan are also because they realize they are their competition and CNN is getting left in the dust (for good reason).
And with Darcy and CNN, it's not just that they are criticizing Tucker or Rogan. It's that they are constantly pushing for censorship of Tucker, Rogan, and others on the right. They are constantly whining that Tucker should be taken off the air, and that Rogan should be banned from his platforms.

This is the primary modus operandi of the communist Left - they are constantly advocating for silencing and shutting down the freedom of speech of their ideological opposition.

Darcy was instrumental in doing the same thing with Alex Jones. He whined and whined to have Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other Big Tech ban Alex Jones.

This is what the Biden Administration is trying to do to critics of the official "covid" narrative -- openly urging Big Tech to ban and censor people.

The Marxist Left's agenda is completely bankrupt - morally, logically, and factually. They cannot win when open and free debate is allowed. They only way they win is having a monopoly on the dissemination of information (eg, the Establishment media) and censoring all opposition.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
This one will sound familiar once the DC hostages get their day in court…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-zero-guilty-verdicts-in-fbi-whitmer-kidnapping-case/
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packofwolves
Had a laugh with the cell phone question being asked, but what really stands out is the phrase " irregularly migrate to the country". Biden administration doesn't view them as illegally entering the country.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/psaki-defends-ongoing-effort-illegal-immigrants-phones
Packchem91
bgr3 said:

Oh sure.....i tend to notice it more on Fox's web site, because its usually on the "top fold", but yes, cnn's page does similar. Its funny....they clearly like to go after each other; actually, its not funny. Its really just an indicator of the issue we have with getting straight news
hokiewolf
Packchem91
The divergence on CNN is amazing. I'm a little shocked Dems think it is most trustworthy. 20 years ago, maybe….but these last years, clearly into "team news site" model
Steve Videtich
Sad in this day when facts would actually help society as a whole, that we can't get any source of news that anybody trusts. Back in the day you could watch news and hear roughly the same things being reported. Not even close these days.
Werewolf
$teve, here's an example of the news media today and probably over the course of at least the last 20-yrs.

https://rumble.com/viwbgl-fake-news-mockingbird-media-legacy-media-corporate-press-propaganda.html

Six globalist corporations own 80-90% of all our media. The cabal's propaganda arm. PRAVDA on steroids.

RAV a streamed news station also on WatchFree TV that doesn't repeat - line by line - the propaganda.
https://americasvoice.news/
Steve Videtich
I'm aware of a lot of it. I read a book, "Breaking the News" by Alex Marlow recently. It details the ownership of many of these news organizations, who owns them, the political organizations they are tied to, as well as how many of them have ties to China.

The ties to China was interesting in that so many of these groups are reluctant to call China on their BS. As well, China has had PR in many of our major newspapersin the US promoting China in a positive light.

Even more interesting was to me, was the incestuous staffing of these news organizations. How many of the left leaning news groups have people, either on camera or in management, that have ties to the Clinton's, Obama, etc. I know Fox is similar, but left news far outnumbers right.

Very interesting read!
Werewolf
China has infiltrated nearly all of our institutions and large corps ....probably to the tune of a million or so.
Packamylase
hokiewolf said:

Very sad state for our country.
LetEmKnowPack
Blue dots believe pretty much whatever the talk box tells them. Didn need a graph to show that lol...
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/huge-blow-fake-news-fbi-zero-guilty-verdicts-case-fbi-plot-kidnap-leftist-governor-whitmer-not-guilty-verdict-3-hung-jury-ring-leader/

This is what some parts of our federal agencies have become.......enforcers of tyranny as protectors of tyrants.
GuerrillaPack
Vile commie witch Psaki admits that the Biden administration is giving cell phones to illegal aliens in order to "track" them.

Steve Videtich
Werewolf said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/huge-blow-fake-news-fbi-zero-guilty-verdicts-case-fbi-plot-kidnap-leftist-governor-whitmer-not-guilty-verdict-3-hung-jury-ring-leader/

This is what some parts of our federal agencies have become.......enforcers of tyranny as protectors of tyrants.

Just add it to the growing pile of questionable "left wing" narratives.
hokiewolf
Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

I'm confused how this is a left wing narrative?
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

I'm confused how this is a left wing narrative?

It was a story that was riled up and made bigger by the left wing media. Just another false claim made by them.

Also, I made the comment coming off Stelter's remark that CNN misinformation was a "right wing" narrative.
hokiewolf
I get it, but I'm far more concerned with how this incident seemed to be concocted by the FBI rather than how the media reported it.

Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

I get it, but I'm far more concerned with how this incident seemed to be concocted by the FBI rather than how the media reported it.

I don't disagree with that. If true, it's not a far stretch from there to some of the claims about Jan 6. Sadly, we may never know the truth until 50 years from now in a series on the History Channel. Haha
Werewolf
Both arms of a tyrannical govt. That's the state of our republic.
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

I don't disagree with that. If true, it's not a far stretch from there to some of the claims about Jan 6. Sadly, we may never know the truth until 50 years from now in a series on the History Channel. Haha
Just n FYI, if you didn't know… So, they have confirmed 12 FBI agents and/or informants were involved in the Whitmer case. The head of the FBI, in that region, was transferred to DC around October/November of 2020. We know FBI agents or informants were on the ground on January 6th.

A lot has been written about this and perhaps the narrative on January 6th should truly be looked into…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Just n FYI, if you didn't know… So, they have confirmed 12 FBI agents and/or informants were involved in the Whitmer case. The head of the FBI, in that region, was transferred to DC around October/November of 2020. We know FBI agents or informants were on the ground on January 6th.

A lot has been written about this and perhaps the narrative on January 6th should truly be looked into…

See what I mean! That narrative won't fly for some around here, though.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

unless the FBI agents where the ones who smeared feces on the walls I'm still going with some people actually did break the law on 1/6
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

unless the FBI agents where the ones who smeared feces on the walls I'm still going with some people actually did break the law on 1/6

Don't think that's ever been disputed on here.
First Page Last Page
Page 152 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.