Election Interference/Fraud

275,650 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
waynecountywolf said:

pineknollshoresking said:

statefan91 said:

The truth shall set you free...

https://populist.press/feds-admit-capitol-siege-was-planned-in-advance-by-trump-haters-not-trump-supporters/

So where in your link can I learn more about these bad actors that are really anti-Trump that were in charge of the siege?
really? Do some research!
We are trying to research but the link that you posted for consideration is weak.
You claim to be smarter than that..

Feds admit Capitol "siege" was planned in advance by Trump haters, not Trump supporters
[url=https://www.newstarget.com/2021-01-15-feds-admit-capitol-siege-planned-trump-haters.html][[/url]
Friday January 15, 2021 7:00 AM

"Federal law enforcement officials are blowing the lid on the Capitol false flag "siege," revealing that it was planned long in advance by bad actors who hate President Donald Trump rather than support him.
Many conservatives are already aware of the fact that those who "stormed" the chambers of Congress on Jan. 6 were not legitimate Trump supporters. Instead, they were the usual crisis actors who seem to come out of the woodwork every time there is a pressing need to vilify conservatives.
In this case, the goal was to frame all Trump supporters as "terrorists" by pretending to be them and storming the Capitol building. Most politicians and media outlets fell right in line with the fake news narrative by condemning Trump supporters before even determining who actually invaded the facility."

Prediction:

The trial in the Senate will not happen. Schumer knows the facts on the riots are misrepresented. He will push the "we don't need to divide the country anymore" for unity's sake. What he is really doing is suppressing the truth on the riots.

You can research your truths; however, if and when no trial happens, wait and let the real facts come out.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
cowboypack02

waynecountywolf said:

statefan91 said:

https://populist.press/feds-admit-capitol-siege-was-planned-in-advance-by-trump-haters-not-trump-supporters/

So where in your link can I learn more about these bad actors that are really anti-Trump that were in charge of the siege?
We are trying to research but the link that you posted for consideration is weak.

Feds admit Capitol "siege" was planned in advance by Trump haters, not Trump supporters
[url=https://www.newstarget.com/2021-01-15-feds-admit-capitol-siege-planned-trump-haters.html][[/url]

"Federal law enforcement officials are blowing the lid on the Capitol false flag "siege," revealing that it was planned long in advance by bad actors who hate President Donald Trump rather than support him.
Many conservatives are already aware of the fact that those who "stormed" the chambers of Congress on Jan. 6 were not legitimate Trump supporters. Instead, they were the usual crisis actors who seem to come out of the woodwork every time there is a pressing need to vilify conservatives.
In this case, the goal was to frame all Trump supporters as "terrorists" by pretending to be them and storming the Capitol building. Most politicians and media outlets fell right in line with the fake news narrative by condemning Trump supporters before even determining who actually invaded the facility."

Prediction:

The trial in the Senate will not happen. Schumer knows the facts on the riots are misrepresented. He will push the "we don't need to divide the country anymore" for unity's sake. What he is really doing is suppressing the truth on the riots.

You can research your truths; however, if and when no trial happens, wait and let the real facts come out.
I disagree with you. The democrats seem to be all about punishment...they'll go after Trump even if they can't win
caryking
cowboypack02 said:

waynecountywolf said:

statefan91 said:

Prediction:

I disagree with you. The democrats seem to be all about punishment...they'll go after Trump even if they can't win
Cowboy, I agree with you on the punishment and you may be right. I'm going out on a limb and predicting it. Funny enough, I just turned on Warroom with Steve Bannon and he's saying the same thing... in a court trial, Trump attorney's will be able to show the facts of the true insurrection by crazy groups.

I'm hearing three groups were there and organized the riots

Antifa
White supremacy anti-Trump groups
White supremacy pro-Trump groups

The true MAGA people were not the rioters. In fact, the first actions at the Capitol happened 30-45 minutes before Trumps speech ended. It's a 45 minute walk to the Capitol from the rally location. The math doesn't add up.

Now, did some MAGA people show up? Yes! The % of MAGA people at the Capitol to the rally is probably less than 1-2%.

Joe Biden
cowboypack02

cowboypack02 said:

waynecountywolf said:

statefan91 said:

Prediction:

Cowboy, I agree with you on the punishment and you may be right. I'm going out on a limb and predicting it. Funny enough, I just turned on Warroom with Steve Bannon and he's saying the same thing... in a court trial, Trump attorney's will be able to show the facts of the true insurrection by crazy groups.

I'm hearing three groups were there and organized the riots

Antifa
White supremacy anti-Trump groups
White supremacy pro-Trump groups

The true MAGA people were not the rioters. In fact, the first actions at the Capitol happened 30-45 minutes before Trumps speech ended. It's a 45 minute walk to the Capitol from the rally location. The math doesn't add up.

Now, did some MAGA people show up? Yes! The % of MAGA people at the Capitol to the rally is probably less than 1-2%.
But your not getting a court trial. We just threw all norms out for the impeachment vote in the house and the same thing will happen in the senate with the democrats in charge.
caryking
We will see. If they do that, then we are truly in despair...

Joe Biden
BBW12OG

We will see. If they do that, then we are truly in a despair...
You saw the kangaroo court that the House put on? The GOP couldn't even cross examine, provide witnesses or even submit documents. The left won the battle in 2020. They are self destructing as we speak with their overreach, banning of conservative voices, demanding free everything and silencing any and all opposition. Their "rules" will fit their agendas. End of story.
statefan91
packgrad

BBW12OG
They are making a list...Pelosi is going to check it twice. If you or your family support has supported the GOP you are going to be cancelled.
Wolfpackrich1
I have refrained from posting much since the assault on the capital. It is very sad how divided this country is.
I do have some statements / Questions to make. Just read them and analyze them in the most honest way to yourself.
1. Who was responsible for the riots on the capital. Donald Trump mostly by never admitting that the election was fair. HE then called on a rally the day the congress was to certify them. He asked for ELECTION FRAUD to be committed by various elected officials to change the election.

2. Why would the house not look to punish the insurrection the president caused? I could see them not trying to punish if he had resigned. But he flaunts his power that his base gives him and he uses it the most undemocratic ways.

3. Please just review the videos after the riot of the MAGA supporters. One in particular stands out to me. A man in a brown jacket who is telling the story how they were in a pushing battle with the police to get into the capital. The reporter asked him why it was important to do what he did that day. His response was the courts were not changing the stolen election. Congress did not have the guts too. So he and other MAGA supporters ( his words) were going to change the election. As he is telling this story he is getting louder and louder. For what reason other than he is just going mad I do not know. Nobody was contradicting him. They were just asking him for his story.
The whole time you see more MAGA supporters agreeing with him. I mean this just shows what lies can do from a person as important as the president.

4. If you support the president and his lies you are doing a great disservice to this country.

Gob bless America! And all Americans. Yes all Americans. I do believe Trump supporters have damaged our democracy. But I do want a united America. How do we get there? By reasonable talk. But you can't run away from what Donald Trump has done to hurt us. He needs to be punished.
caryking
Rich, I think you probably should have stayed quiet a little longer. I do not agree with your assertions. Unfortunately for you, none of them are facts.

Joe Biden
statefan91
WPNfamily
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Gob bless America! And all Americans. Yes all Americans. I do believe Trump supporters have damaged our democracy. But I do want a united America. How do we get there? By reasonable talk. But you can't run away from what Donald Trump has done to hurt us. He needs to be punished.

I don't see how as a Trump supporter I have damaged our democracy. You can't lump all Trump supporters together. Just like you can't lump all Democrats together.

I support Trumps push for a fair election regardless who won. I support looking into all claims of fraud. I support voter ID. I do not support rioting without fact, and at that a COMPLETE set of facts. So yes I support Trump but I do not support the fringe who acted in DC.

Be mindful of lumping the 80% of rational Trump supporters into the 20% of the fringe. Just like I am mindful that AOC and Joe Manchin are both Biden supporters.
caryking
statefan91 said:

This guy may be mentally mad! I think it's a reach to say he represents anything about MAGA supporters are... go ahead and use him, it's your choice; however, you are very disingenuous in doing so....

I ask the following:

How many people went to the rally?
How many of those went to the Capitol?

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Good. Charge them all. Now charge all the politicians, actors, media etc.... that have made threats against President Trump and his family. I'll wait for you to support that as well.
mrcpack17
For those of you saying this wasn't MAGA - what's the explanation for all the MAGA flags, hats, etc on display? Paid actors? Deep state plot? ANTIFA now consists of predominantly white dudes now?

It really makes me wonder why some of you go so far out of the way of the truth when it's plainly staring you in the face. But this is the world we live in now I suppose.
ncsualum05
WPNfamily said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

I don't see how as a Trump supporter I have damaged our democracy. You can't lump all Trump supporters together. Just like you can't lump all Democrats together.

I support Trumps push for a fair election regardless who won. I support looking into all claims of fraud. I support voter ID. I do not support rioting without fact, and at that a COMPLETE set of facts. So yes I support Trump but I do not support the fringe who acted in DC.

Be mindful of lumping the 80% of rational Trump supporters into the 20% of the fringe. Just like I am mindful that AOC and Joe Manchin are both Biden supporters.
Well said. But I'd change your 20% to more like 1% fringe. Fringe extremist groups on the right are very very small. Fringe extremists groups on the left are also small but exponentially and frighteningly larger than extremism on the right.

Anyone want to comment on why the FBI and DOJ are all jacked up over one and not the other? That's one area where this country has become a banana republic.
ncsualum05

statefan91 said:

This guy may be mentally mad! I think it's a reach to say he represents anything about MAGA supporters are... go ahead and use him, it's your choice; however, you are very disingenuous in doing so....

I ask the following:

Did you see the video of posted of this nut the other day? He's insane.
caryking

Let's challenge you on this one ...

In Georgia, Stacey Abrams signs a consent decree with the Governor and/or SOS. This decree stated how signature verification would be done. (Research the decree before you answer)

Is that constitutionally sound?
Not a single response to the challenge above.

Joe Biden
ncsualum05
mrcpack17 said:

For those of you saying this wasn't MAGA - what's the explanation for all the MAGA flags, hats, etc on display? Paid actors? Deep state plot? ANTIFA now consists of predominantly white dudes now?

It really makes me wonder why some of you go so far out of the way of the truth when it's plainly staring you in the face. But this is the world we live in now I suppose.
#1. I'm sure there were some Trump supporters in there... i'm not denying it. But they're nuts and the rest of us normal people in this movement disavow them.

#2. Antifa has always been mostly white dudes... but lots of white women as well. Same with BLM.... lots of black people but even more white people causing the largest issues.

#3. The truth is that we aren't applying stories or justice equally to what can be put into one basket essentially. I'm getting the signal for the past 9 months that political violence is only OK when it's from the left but anything that might indicate right wing is terrorism and must be met with extreme force, censorship. hell maybe genocide one day who knows.
WPNfamily
ncsualum05 said:

WPNfamily said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Well said. But I'd change your 20% to more like 1% fringe. Fringe extremist groups on the right are very very small. Fringe extremists groups on the left are also small but exponentially and frighteningly larger than extremism on the right.

Anyone want to comment on why the FBI and DOJ are all jacked up over one and not the other? That's one area where this country has become a banana republic.
The 1% is probably statistically more real than my 80/20 rule. Thanks for pointing that out. The echo chamber of twitter and facetube really makes it feel more like 80/20.

To be quite honest Joe Biden is not going to unite the US. At this point someone that is truly moderate with a moderate running mate is the only way that has a chance. I do think Biden would have a better go at uniting our country without Harris. The ONLY other option to unite is WWIII in which the entire country can agree we have a common enemy. Too bad Covid has been completely politicized because it should have been a catalyst for unity.
caryking
ncsualum05 said:

statefan91 said:

I ask the following:

Did you see the video of posted of this nut the other day? He's insane.
He probably is...

Joe Biden
caryking
ncsualum05 said:

mrcpack17 said:

#1. I'm sure there were some Trump supporters in there... i'm not denying it. But they're nuts and the rest of us normal people in this movement disavow them.

#2. Antifa has always been mostly white dudes... but lots of white women as well. Same with BLM.... lots of black people but even more white people causing the largest issues.

#3. The truth is that we aren't applying stories or justice equally to what can be put into one basket essentially. I'm getting the signal for the past 9 months that political violence is only OK when it's from the left but anything that might indicate right wing is terrorism and must be met with extreme force, censorship. hell maybe genocide one day who knows.
So true... just follow the following Twitter post and you will find a vile part of our society. BTW, no political movement is without radicals... hell, the MSM media has more radicals/elitist than in the MAGA movement.

Anderson Cooper: (I paraphrase) these people (talking about MAGA people) will go to the Olive Garden and sleep in a Holiday Inn tonight.

Joe Biden
packgrad
ncsualum05 said:

mrcpack17 said:

Pretty spot on. Well stated.
Wolfpackrich1

Rich, I think you probably should have stayed quiet a little longer. I do not agree with your assertions. Unfortunately for you, none of them are facts.
They are more facts in what I said than anything that was posted on here by Trump supporters that they claimed was evidence of election fraud.
What they should have said was there is no evidence of election fraud.

Donald J. Trump caused the riots at the white house and I hope he serves jail time for it.

packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

They are more facts in what I said than anything that was posted on here by Trump supporters that they claimed was evidence of election fraud.

Donald J. Trump caused the riots at the white house and I hope he serves jail time for it.

Hope in one hand and **** in the other. See which gets filled first.

He isn't going to jail because Democrats have TDS. Sorry. That's not the way laws work. That is unless you all are trying to change those laws too.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

So, Trump supporters showed up with Gas Mask, Hammers, and other items to damage things. Pipe bombs at both the RNC and DNC before the Trump speech ended. I don't know Rich... you may need to review your data supporting your mindset.

As far as the election, take my challenge in a post above. Also, look at my post several pages ago where a lady was arrested for election fraud in Texas. If it's happened in Texas, it can happen anywhere. The difference is Texas has courageous people.

Joe Biden
mrcpack17

In Georgia, Stacey Abrams signs a consent decree with the Governor and/or SOS. This decree stated how signature verification would be done. (Research the decree before you answer)

Quick flow chart for you. Is pineknolllshores signature verification complaint constitutionally sound?

Let's begin here. Is the issue at hand discussed anywhere in the constitution?

Yes? Please link me the article/section/amendment where this issue is discussed.

No? The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. That's the 10th amendment of the Constitution. You know, the state's rights amendment. You said it was signed by the governor and/or SoS so yes, the decree is constitutional.

Also, republicans in Georgia challenged this decree in court. Twice. And lost. Once in federal court and one more after it was dismissed in an appellate court. I know, the courts are rigged and in on it all too.

But before we just leave it at that, it's interesting to note that the lawyers challenging this decree, one was Lin Wood, did not challenge it on its Constitutionality. They challenged it on procedural issues like how many folks can count and how many folks can compare signatures. Not whether or not it complies with state/federal law, let alone the Constitution. in fact, they weren't even asking the court to remove the decree, just that a new process be implemented instead. Telling, in my opinion.

BBW12OG
mrcpack17 said:

Yeah.... judging from this post you literally have NO idea what you are spouting off about. Antifa is 95% white if not more. Always has been and always will be. There are some people of color involved but on the rarest of situations. Of course there were paid actors there. CNN even had one of them on air. He has been arrested and charged. Guess what? He is a "leader" in the BLM terrorist organization, had been arrested and released in Utah during a BLM riot. Bailed out by the same group that Horizontal Harris donated money to. A socialist telling anyone that they are avoiding the truth is damn funny. And yes...it's the world we are living in thanks to you and your leftist communist ideology.
caryking
mrcpack17 said:

Quick flow chart for you. Is pineknolllshores signature verification complaint constitutionally sound?

Let's begin here. Is the issue at hand discussed anywhere in the constitution? Yes

Yes? Please link me the article/section/amendment where this issue is discussed. Article 1, Section 4

No? The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. That's the 10th amendment of the Constitution. You know, the state's rights amendment. You said it was signed by the governor and/or SoS so yes, the decree is constitutional. 10th amendment doesn't apply when it's outlined in the constitution

Also, republicans in Georgia challenged this decree in court. Twice. And lost. Once in federal court and one more after it was dismissed in an appellate court. I know, the courts are rigged and in on it all too.

But before we just leave it at that, it's interesting to note that the lawyers challenging this decree, one was Lin Wood, did not challenge it on its Constitutionality. They challenged it on procedural issues like how many folks can count and how many folks can compare signatures. Not whether or not it complies with state/federal law, let alone the Constitution. in fact, they weren't even asking the court to remove the decree, just that a new process be implemented instead. Telling, in my opinion.

Article 1, section 4 clearly states that election laws are created by the legislature. The decree, signed by the Governor and Abrams rewrote a portion of the laws. I don't care what Lin Wood did and how he approached the courts.

This decree is a CLEAR violation of state laws and, for that matter the US Constitution. So, with that said, every ballot that was supervised according to the decree is unconstitutional.

US Constitution gives laws creation to the State. State law is supreme to any decree. Violation!

Joe Biden
Glasswolf

So this guy is Antifa now?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf

So these guys are Antifa now?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

mrcpack17

mrcpack17 said:

Let's begin here. Is the issue at hand discussed anywhere in the constitution? Yes

Yes? Please link me the article/section/amendment where this issue is discussed. Article 1, Section 4

No? The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. That's the 10th amendment of the Constitution. You know, the state's rights amendment. You said it was signed by the governor and/or SoS so yes, the decree is constitutional. 10th amendment doesn't apply when it's outlined in the constitution

Article 1, section 4 clearly states that election laws are created by the legislature. The decree, signed by the Governor and Abrams rewrote a portion of the laws. I don't care what Lin Wood did and how he approached the courts.

This decree is a CLEAR violation of state laws and, for that matter the US Constitution. So, with that said, every ballot that was supervised according to the decree is unconstitutional.

US Constitution gives laws creation to the State. State law is supreme to any decree. Violation!
What law did it violate? This decree is an adjustment to an existing law about signature verification - which given the 10th amendment and a state's sovereignty to govern itself, was signed by the highest official in the land. Courts found it complied with state law when the case was settled back in March.

If you think that's unconstitutional, that's your right. If it were a violation of article 1, section 4 the way you interpret it, then every constitutional lawyer in the country would be chomping at the bit to take this case.

caryking
mrcpack17 said:

mrcpack17 said:

What law did it violate? The State Election law that defined how signatures were to be reviewed. This decree is an adjustment to an existing law about signature verification this I agree with this (an adjustment to a law passed by congress - which given the 10th amendment and a state's sovereignty to govern itself, was signed by the highest official in the land. Courts found it complied with state law when the case was settled back in March. What you are saying is the US Constitution doesn't have authority...

If you think that's unconstitutional, that's your right. If it were a violation of article 1, section 4 the way you interpret it, then every constitutional lawyer in the country would be chomping at the bit to take this case.

Now, let's show the 10th Amendment:

• The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Last time I checked, Article 1 of the Constitution is... in the Constitution and it states clearly how election laws are to be created.

The better question is: who has standing to file a case? Somebody has to be harmed. In this case, who has been harmed?

Joe Biden
mrcpack17
I'm not rehashing the same argument as to why this isn't unconstitutional as we will literally go in circles as we already have.

I'll just pose my same question to you again, if this is so unconstitutional, why aren't there lines out the door waiting to defend this? What's stopping you from getting a law license and filing a complaint in GA, as you seem so harmed by it, if this is such the gotcha that you seem to think it is?
First Page Last Page
Page 92 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.