Election Interference/Fraud

275,662 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
PackBacker07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yep. ****ing insane people would compare today's events to the summer.
Y'all means ALL.
Glasswolf
pineknollshoresking said:

Glasswolf said:

This moderator agrees with him
Are you speaking on behalf of yourself as moderator or are speaking on behalf of Inside Pack Sports?
Myself. I don't work for IPS
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
ncsualum05 said:

Already being denounced by the Trumps on twitter as well as many other republicans. The general feeling is this screwed up a constitutional process and this is not the way that we do things. I don't know what the president needs to do right now but I imagine he has to have a hand in restoring order.

This is a stark difference from the left who denies when violence is happening and sometimes joins it.
Little late for that now don't you think?

dogplasma
ncsualum05 said:

Already being denounced by the Trumps on twitter as well as many other republicans. The general feeling is this screwed up a constitutional process and this is not the way that we do things. I don't know what the president needs to do right now but I imagine he has to have a hand in restoring order.

This is a stark difference from the left who denies when violence is happening and sometimes joins it.
Trump has denounced this? Where? All I see is him saying "Stay peaceful!" after the capitol is already overrun and guns are drawn.
IseWolf22
ncsualum05 said:

Honestly I wouldn't rule out that there are just bad actors posing as Trump supporters who were in the rally crowd. Wouldn't be unprecedented. We have a bigger problem though.... we used to be a nation of laws and we better get back to that.
Where was this nuance when discussing the BLM protests? Much of the violence and looting was from "bad actors" taking advantage of the chaos who had no affiliation with the protest
cowboypack02
pineknollshoresking said:

Glasswolf said:

This moderator agrees with him
Are you speaking on behalf of yourself as moderator or are speaking on behalf of Inside Pack Sports?
lol....that's kinda funny
WarrenPeace
Glasswolf said:

I hope every damn one of them gets shot with a rubber bullet right between the eyes.

You are a disgusting human being. Shame on you.
ciscopack
ciscopack said:

Definition of democracy

1a : government by the people especially : rule of the majority
b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

The Trump Era Could Only End in a Final Attack on Democracy

On November 7, former White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney wrote a Wall Street Journal op-ed headlined "If He Loses, Trump Will Concede Gracefully." The very question, Mulvaney insisted, insulted the president and his supporters. "Most of the inquirers," he sneered, "are the same people who still don't understand why nearly half the country voted for Mr. Trump." The delusional belief that Trump would refuse to accept defeat was, to Mulvaney, yet more evidence Trump's critics remained out of touch with the real Americans who supported him.

Republican behavior in the Trump era has often followed a pattern: First, Donald Trump floats a wild notion into the atmosphere. Then Republicans dismiss the possibility that he would do it. Then he does it. Then they justify it.

This mode of response began when Trump first ran for president, prompting Republican officials to indignantly dismiss the prospect he could win as an insult to their party. Now we have reached the point where a dozen Republican senators, and well over a hundred members of the House, are joining his demands to discard the clear result of the election and hand him an unelected second term.

The Trump Era Could Only End in a Final Attack on Democracy

As Georgia votes, Trump tries to destroy America's faith in democracy

Desperate, deluded and dangerous, President Donald Trump drove America deeper into a political abyss on Monday night in his zeal to steal an election he lost and to destroy faith in the democracy that fairly ejected him from office.

The President spewed lies, conspiracy theories and nonsensically false claims of vote fraud before an angry crowd in Georgia on a trip scheduled to help two Republicans in toss up run-offs Tuesday set to seal the Senate balance of power.

But as usual, and as it has been for the last four years, including during the fast-worsening pandemic that he ignored, the outgoing President's primary concern was himself.

"By the way, there is no way we lost Georgia, that was a rigged election," Trump said, in the first, inaccurate words out of his mouth after disembarking from his Marine One helicopter, before broadening his disinformation to the November 3 election as a whole.

Glasswolf
WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

I hope every damn one of them gets shot with a rubber bullet right between the eyes.

Actually I've changed my mind. I want the innocent people removed and then the capital bombed. Clean up the gene pool. And I'll sleep well tonight

WarrenPeace
Glasswolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

Actually I've changed my mind. I want the innocent people removed and then the capital bombed. Clean up the gene pool. And I'll sleep well tonight

Disgusting. And you call yourself a Christian. Shame on you.
Glasswolf
WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

Do you call what is happening in DC Christ like?

Glasswolf
WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

Judge not lest ye be judged

jadawson
WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

sounds pretty old testament to me
Wolfpackrich1
This is so sad. This is America? God I hope not.
This is what happens when you do not have a peaceful transfer of power.
Glasswolf
WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

I guess God got that whole flood thing wrong then..Cleaning out the disobedient and all

PackBacker07
For those saying it's like BLM in DC this summer...yep, totally the same.

Y'all means ALL.
WarrenPeace
I think it was inevitable people would fight back for what's happened all summer to them. But to wish for people to be shot or bombed is just as insane as those people on tv. You should be ashamed of what you've said. A Christian would not think that way.
WarrenPeace
Glasswolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

I guess God got that whole flood thing wrong then..Cleaning out the disobedient and all

He is God, the Judge, You are not.
Glasswolf
WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

You've not answered my question. Is this Christ like? I condemned every protest and riot that happened last year

statefan91
ncsualum05
statefan91 said:

Let's see what happens when arrests are made. Guarantee people get punished.
WarrenPeace
Glasswolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

You've not answered my question. Is this Christ like? I condemned every protest and riot that happened last year

Of course not. It's disgusting but expected. But for you to call for people to be killed is a while other level. That is repulsive and what little respect I had for you as a mod will forever be gone. That is a horrible thing to say, horrible. And from a Christian? Get out of here man
acslater1344
What a bunch of treasonous losers. Should be fun seeing just about every person who got caught on camera getting found and called out on Twitter. Good luck to them lol
PackBacker07
He'll pardon everyone one of these treasonous ********s at 11:59pm on January 20.
Y'all means ALL.
WarrenPeace
acslater1344 said:

What a bunch of treasonous losers. Should be fun seeing just about every person who got caught on camera getting found and called out on Twitter. Good luck to them lol

Shoot these crazy radicals that have been elected will take everything from them, make them do the walk of shame like Cersei, and then lock them up, or worse.
IseWolf22
Glasswolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

Waaay too far Glass

Have a higher standard
statefan91
https://twitter.com/nprpolitics/status/1346925793818116100/photo/2

PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
vanuel
Glasswolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

Maybe time to take a break from posting and cool off. Bad situation. Let's not make it worse.
ncsualum05
I don't advocate any of this. But the bottom line is this....

1. When you see the law is not applied equally and utilized by one political party to punish another.

2. You see 90% of the media corruptly act in favor of one political apparatus.

3. You have all of your massive big tech companies go on censor campaigns silencing voices of dissent.

4. Losing faith in the court systems.

5. Witness an election process that is fraudulent and threatens the premise of free and fair elections.

6. Have your political leaders lock you down for months to stop a virus from spreading while finding out it in no way stops a virus from spreading.

7. Having the main exception to the lockdowns be rioters and protestors. Seeing leaders join in some of the crowds as well.

8. Seeing leaders cast aside the constitution time and time again.

Some of you may disagree but there are 10's of millions of people who agree with the points I addressed above. There's been an eroding of our way of law and governing for a while now and it's hitting a breaking point. When you feel like your vote doesn't count, your political leaders don't care, and the law will not be applied fairly then this is inevitable.
statefan91
PackBacker07
But when the left does it it's Antifa?
Y'all means ALL.
cowboypack02
PackBacker07 said:

ncsualum05
PackBacker07 said:

But when the left does it it's Antifa?
Well if the left has shown us one thing in the last few years it's that there is only one language that brings about results. Not sure if the country can survive this.
Ground_Chuck
statefan91 said:

Definitely worried about the rising federal deficits
First Page Last Page
Page 72 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.