Election Interference/Fraud

271,891 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
statefan91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboypack02 said:

PackBacker07 said:

Trump idiots have stormed the Capitol, and not a word from the King of Law and Order. Idiots, all of them.
No one complained when the democrats have done the same thing for months now....
Who is 'no one' in this case, because I'm pretty sure Fox News, OAN, Newsmax, Trump, and many others would disagree haha
SupplyChainPack

As Congress certifies election, evidence of these voting irregularities looms large | Just The News

------------
"The storyline that voting irregularities claims are "baseless" is debunked by well documented evidence from courts, state officials and affidavits. That's why large numbers of state legislators are raising red flags."
------------
statefan91

caryking
Civilized said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

What you are thinking of as a moderate would have been considered an extreme leftist prior to 0bama taking office - and it's still just as morally corrupt and fundamentally idiotic.

Um, no.

Moderates or centrists do not qualify as extreme leftist by any reasonable definition.

Swing voters are not extreme anything; if they were their vote wouldn't be in doubt.

Actually, so-called modernist and/or centrist are typically uniformed voters. They typically vote on feeling and emotions.

That observation is purely subjective.
I agree! it is subjective. So are a number of peoples opinions on Trump.

That being said, the people I speak with that claim to be Moderte typically don't have a grasp of the constitution and Policy. So, in my situation, they are objective!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
PackBacker07
The party of Law & Order and conservatism was mad when people kneeled for the national anthem, and now those same people have stormed the US Capitol. All the while fighting uniformed officers and disrepecting the flag. Projection at its absolute apex.
Y'all means ALL.
ncsualum05
This was inevitable. Election fraud. Left wing media. Big tech influencing the election prior. Rioting from leftwing groups with no consequences or even acknowledgement from democrat leaders. The law not being followed or conveniently set aside. This was inevitable.
caryking
Ground_Chuck said:

Ground_Chuck said:

ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

SupplyChainPack said:

cowboypack02 said:

SexualChocolate said:

Oh hell! The fix is in for the GA Senate race. Do you think Trump pumping up the rigged elections deterred some of his base to show up? I really don't care that much but I wonder what people think what influenced this important race.

I think the nail in the coffin was the republican senate not carrying the 2000 dollar stimulus package, honesty.

McConnell knew what he was doing.

Perdue still has a chance. Decent one at that. If dems win both seats then Trump will be blamed for it all and he will be purged from the GOP forever. McConnell knew this and is playing the long game for 2022-24.

That's actually the type of 4D chess that people accused Trump of playing early in his term, until they realized he couldn't sit still or hold a thought in his head for more than a few seconds, until the next squirrel ran into his view.

I agree that this could very well be intentional on McConnell's part and it would be smart. Trumpism is a race to the bottom for Republicans (and the country, by extension).

Repudiating Trumpism and bringing highly electable candidate(s) to the table in 2024 is a winning strategy for the right. I think there's a 90% chance Haley beats Kamala. Pence would probably be better than 50/50 odds, although I don't think he shares Haley's appeal with conservative and moderate women. I think Haley would prove to be massively popular with Trump-to-Biden voters that went Biden only because Trump is so distasteful.
Civ, you are speaking mostly to the Trump style. Unfortunately, for your points and MAGA people are far more interested in the substance. MAGA people are fed up with the Oligarchies we live with everyday.

• Corporate Media Oligarchy
  • Big Business Oligarchy
  • Big Tech Oligarchy
  • Establishment Politicians (Both Parties) <- Could be the biggest issue in our country

Trump, given the style issues you and others don't like, are overlooked by MAGA people because he calls the Oligarchy out everyday. That is the appeal that people on the board are just not seeing. You know, its going to be hard for another Republican to be elected, for President, in a long time.

I think what is missed is Trump has fundamentally changed the Republican Party. The Republican Party is no longer the Party of the Elites, that now goes to the Democrats, excluding the established Republicans. I can go on about this; however, it probably will go on deaf ears.

No need to call out Trump for this or that. That will only show that you are just not seeing it... This is not calling on you to agree with it and/or support it, just realize the country has a bunch of people support Trumps actions...
This is correct pineknolls. The Trump movement is really a populist movement. It's pro worker and anti DC for the most part. DC establishment and government is largely detested by voters and it crosses party lines. Yes most of the Trump voters vote GOP down the line but it's not like they like a lot of those candidates. It's more of a lesser of 2 evils thing. When Trump is off the ticket you see what happens. The old GOP needs to die and fast b/c there's no future in it. The GOP needs to primary all the old establishment *****s and become a full populist pro worker America first party. It has to happen that way.. you can't form a 3rd party or an independent coalition.
How is Trump/Trumpism a populist movement? Saying things that the base like isn't populism, its pandering.

What pro worker legislation did the push? What policies are populist?
Prior to this pandemic, most people were seeing the best economy they've seen. How did that happen?

• Tax Plan - That is legislation
  • Regulation relief - No legislation - that is done by changes in federal departmental leadership
  • Tarifs on China - No legislation - Done by the President, what does that mean? a shift of manufacturing back to the US. This takes a long time. Biden will reverse this.

The Obama economy carried Trump through 3 years. He should be very grateful.

The Trump/republican tax plan for cutting taxes on the super wealthy and massive multinational corporations was populist policy? The tax cut gave tax breaks to companies that off shored manufacturing. How is that populism?

Cutting mostly environmental regulations to improve profits of massive multination corporations is populism? Which ones of these (link) are populist?

Tariffs on American consumers is populism? Since when is $79b tax increase populist. It helped steel but harmed just about everything else. American's paid about $900k per new job created in steel industry (link)
Yea, everybody just inherits the crap in front of them... whatever. You and I have different world views.

Joe Biden
statefan91
ncsualum05 said:

This was inevitable. Election fraud. Left wing media. Big tech influencing the election prior. Rioting from leftwing groups with no consequences or even acknowledgement from democrat leaders. The law not being followed or conveniently set aside. This was inevitable.
You keep saying Election Fraud when the courts keep disagreeing. What avenue is there to prove election fraud besides Lin Wood's twitter account?
caryking
statefan91 said:

Unfortunately, this what it comes to when progressives allow this stuff to happen all over the country. At this point, who cares? It's just a peaceful protest...

What likely will happen is: the so-called silent majority is awake and will retaliate to this damn civil war. The progressives asked for it and now they will get it...

Joe Biden
Glasswolf
I hope every damn one of them gets shot with a rubber bullet right between the eyes.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

statefan91
PackBacker07
This is peaceful?

Y'all means ALL.
statefan91
What have progressives allowed? Republicans had control of all branches of government from 2016-2018, and two of three from 2018-2020
acslater1344

statefan91 said:

Unfortunately, this what it comes to when progressives allow this stuff to happen all over the country. At this point, who cares? It's just a peaceful protest...

What likely will happen is: the so-called silent majority is awake and will retaliate to this damn civil war. The progressives asked for it and now they will get it...

You want a civil war? You want Americans killing other Americans? You sound like a treasonous psycho. GTFO
statefan91
Truthfully these people are putting themselves in danger because I would assume the National Guard is likely to be arriving with large numbers.
metcalfmafia
What an embarrassment. Makes me sick to my stomach honestly.
caryking
Glasswolf said:

I hope every damn one of them gets shot with a rubber bullet right between the eyes.
That is one sick statement!!!! People are marginalized by Media, Big Tech, our Government, etc... This is what we all get.

I really don't like this; however, this is the country we all have created. Isn't this just a peaceful protest?

Joe Biden
caryking
statefan91 said:

What have progressives allowed? Republicans had control of all branches of government from 2016-2018, and two of three from 2018-2020
How quick you forget about the peaceful protest this past summer...

Joe Biden
PackBacker07
They looted Targets, they didn't break into the US Capitol trying to incite a coup, with weapons drawn. I mean, come on! This is horrific.
Y'all means ALL.
statefan91

statefan91 said:

How quick you forget about the peaceful protest this past summer...
Remind me how many Government buildings were stormed and taken over?
caryking
acslater1344 said:

statefan91 said:

You want a civil war? You want Americans killing other Americans? You sound like a treasonous psycho. GTFO
Wow!!!! Moderators, are you really going to allow this person say this about me?

BTW, I'm not saying I want this to happen. I didn't condone the actions of BLM and ANTIFA, nor am I condoning this either (Something you probably never spoke out about). I am saying this a result of what has happened over the last so many years... People are pissed!

This country is so divided and polarized that people are fed up. I'm not out there doing any of this! It is funny how very few to about nobody, on this board, spoke out about the crap we saw the last several years with BLM and ANTIFA. The hypocrisy is outrageous!

Joe Biden
caryking
PackBacker07 said:

They looted Targets, they didn't break into the US Capitol trying to incite a coup, with weapons drawn. I mean, come on! This is horrific.
Not True! They did a bunch of crap. You are probably too blind to see it and then admit to it...

Joe Biden
IseWolf22
acslater1344 said:

statefan91 said:

There have been several positive nods to the "Civil war" by multiple posters. It's frankly disgusting.
If Americans ever enter armed conflict with each other, the damage that would be done would be horrific.
PackBacker07
And yet they tear gassed protestors in Lafayette Square to get a ****ty photo-op. Shameful.

Y'all means ALL.
ncsualum05
Honestly I wouldn't rule out that there are just bad actors posing as Trump supporters who were in the rally crowd. Wouldn't be unprecedented. We have a bigger problem though.... we used to be a nation of laws and we better get back to that.
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

You mean like the BLM and Antifa peaceful protesters? My, my, my.... the sanctimonious lefties and their "good for me but not for thee" mantra.. only difference is one side is smart and the other side is useless living off the government grifters with no jobs. You wanted to see how far you could push loyal Americans.... you and your ilk are about to find out.
Glasswolf
This moderator agrees with him

dogplasma
People be crazy. This is insane. Armed standoff at door to house floor.
BreakPoint
Glasswolf said:

Me too
statefan91
These are just terrorists at this point.

ncsualum05
Already being denounced by the Trumps on twitter as well as many other republicans. The general feeling is this screwed up a constitutional process and this is not the way that we do things. I don't know what the president needs to do right now but I imagine he has to have a hand in restoring order.

This is a stark difference from the left who denies when violence is happening and sometimes joins it.
Ground_Chuck
cowboypack02 said:

PackBacker07 said:

Trump idiots have stormed the Capitol, and not a word from the King of Law and Order. Idiots, all of them.
No one complained when the democrats have done the same thing for months now....
yes, famously no one complained when democrats stormed the Capitol this summer.
PackBacker07
Right-wing domestic terrorism is the biggest threat facing this country, per Trump's own FBI Director. And it's playing out today.
Y'all means ALL.
Glasswolf
Get the innocent people out then call in the bombers. Their little punk asses will leave then.

caryking
Glasswolf said:

This moderator agrees with him
Are you speaking on behalf of yourself as moderator or are speaking on behalf of Inside Pack Sports?

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 71 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.