Election Interference/Fraud

275,484 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Pacfanweb said:

Would this be evidence? I don't know. Read it and make your own decisions... This is a Georgia Senator's summation based on the evidence provided. But, really, who is this guy? He wouldn't know anything...

http://www.senatorligon.com/THE_FINAL%20REPORT.PDF?fbclid=IwAR1m71uO3FCgslXHOTrh1kwJC9ObtgzvGgcQKRoK9ZbOV66Fkc2l9-eeJOU

Scanning through it, he basically summarizes all of the hearsay things that have been reported.
Just different things that people said that they saw. Which might well could have turned out to be actual evidence if any of it was ever proven true.

He is a senator in Georgia. He has provided this in a Georgia session. You can call it hearsay; however, I DOUBT you have have seen the evidence as he has. Then, again, I shouldn't say that; because, some of you guys are truly tuned into the details more than Senator's from a state...

I didn't know the evidence that he had until he presented it in that report. And now I know it. And you can see it for what it is. A bunch of hearsay with no proof backing it up.

It's funny how you are willing to give some random state senator's opinion credibility, yet the actual election directors and the people in charge of the election in that same state who know far more about it than he does, you want to dismiss.
Basically anybody who doesn't say what you want to hear, you question their credibility. But when you find someone who does say something you want to hear and others question THEIR credibility......
I guess all politicians are liars until they say something you want to hear?

I like how you used the word, "random" to try to eliminate his credibility. Why should we assume that boards of elections and directors of elections are not highly partisan and utterly corrupt?

You complain about dismissing what people have to say - but you've been doing exactly that for weeks.

So all those people are corrupt, but there's no chance that some random state senator is as well?
And all that Senator did was condensed all the same old claims that were already developed into one report. That's not evidence, that's just regurgitating the same old stories
Are you saying that you only have a problem with this one Senator?

Because it seems like you've called or implied that an awful lot of people are liars lately.

You literally just called the entire court system liars a few posts back. For the claims of a stolen election to be true, thousands and thousands of people involved would have to be liars, and the few that are crying about it would have to be truthful.
YOU are the one who's been calling everyone liars. I have only pointed out the inconsistencies of your claims.

Again - if we can trust the unvarnished judgement of anyone with a black robe on - why do we need appeals court and the Supreme Court?

And yes - there are thousands and thousands and thousands of secular liberals are are more than happy to lie and commit fraud. Godlessness means that your morality resolves down to what you believe you can get away with.

You haven't noticed a pattern of behavior of hardcore, relentless lying with democratic leadership?

You just described Trump. Yet you love him for some reason. Your hate of others, liberals, has blinded you to the fox in the henhouse
Nope. That was 0bama, Biden, the Clintons, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi , Cuomo, De Blasio, Newsom, Northram - and pratically every other secular liberal with a (D) beside their names.

They have no moral compass. They have no particular love for their own country. They lust for power - and are willing to do ANYTHING to get it and to hold on to it.

I think you already know this.

I have no idea how you see politicians on the two different sides of the aisle as being cut from a different cloth than one another ethically.

There are ethical and unethical politicians on both sides of the aisle in roughly equal proportions.
Completely agree with this statement. I think we should concentrate on a distinction of "Elitist" vs "Populist".
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
reposting this one for the people that were quoting the leader of the department as saying: this was the most secure election in history...

Well, that still may be true; however, another department didn't rank them high...

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/tue-cybersecurity-agency-where-trump-fired-boss-was-flagged-repeatedly

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb
SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

I never said he didn't believe it. He may well. There are a lot of people that seems you honestly believe this stuff, despite evidence to the contrary.

Doesn't make what he wrote down true, though.

For that matter, the same rule would apply to all of your writings as well, wouldn't it?

Sure. But the things I have said can be backed up with facts and evidence.
You cannot say the same

Evidence has been provided. But like a horney ex-felon that just got out of lock-up - you will jump on any "just so" story that claims to refute the evidence - like the felon would with the first woman that talks to you in a bar.

Even though what happened - in multiple dimensions - was essentially impossible (and for practical purposes was indeed impossible) - you will jump on any ridiculous "explanation" that makes the story work in your mind.

Let's face it - you want Trump out - so there's nothing that you won't accept to explain the impossibility of what happened with Biden.

You will never admit it here - but you know that's the truth.

Dude, I voted for Trump. That's how much I wanted Biden to be president.
But his conduct since the election has been, to me, a deal-breaker.

And you can keep repeating the untruth how about there being so much evidence, but the fact of the matter is, none of it ever made its way in front of a judge by way of any of Trump's attorneys. Can you explain that?
SupplyChainPack
Forgive me if I have my doubts about your voting for Trump.

As for the "deal breaking" behavior - that honor belongs to everyone who is going along pretending that the extreme statistically implausible, and in all practical terms, impossible happened with Biden votes in this election.

I, for one, am very glad that Trump continues to fight against this immoral theft of our country. The corrupt, lying, drunkard, geriatric who is already sold out to the Chinese and many other bad actors is really going to be horrible for this country. And that's just biden - his filthy corrupt handlers are really going to be the ones running the show - and they do not come in peace.

Wolfpackrich1
Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Would this be evidence? I don't know. Read it and make your own decisions... This is a Georgia Senator's summation based on the evidence provided. But, really, who is this guy? He wouldn't know anything...

http://www.senatorligon.com/THE_FINAL%20REPORT.PDF?fbclid=IwAR1m71uO3FCgslXHOTrh1kwJC9ObtgzvGgcQKRoK9ZbOV66Fkc2l9-eeJOU

Scanning through it, he basically summarizes all of the hearsay things that have been reported.
Just different things that people said that they saw. Which might well could have turned out to be actual evidence if any of it was ever proven true.

He is a senator in Georgia. He has provided this in a Georgia session. You can call it hearsay; however, I DOUBT you have have seen the evidence as he has. Then, again, I shouldn't say that; because, some of you guys are truly tuned into the details more than Senator's from a state...

I didn't know the evidence that he had until he presented it in that report. And now I know it. And you can see it for what it is. A bunch of hearsay with no proof backing it up.

It's funny how you are willing to give some random state senator's opinion credibility, yet the actual election directors and the people in charge of the election in that same state who know far more about it than he does, you want to dismiss.
Basically anybody who doesn't say what you want to hear, you question their credibility. But when you find someone who does say something you want to hear and others question THEIR credibility......

I like how you used the word, "random" to try to eliminate his credibility. Why should we assume that boards of elections and directors of elections are not highly partisan and utterly corrupt?

You complain about dismissing what people have to say - but you've been doing exactly that for weeks.

So all those people are corrupt, but there's no chance that some random state senator is as well?
And all that Senator did was condensed all the same old claims that were already developed into one report. That's not evidence, that's just regurgitating the same old stories

Because it seems like you've called or implied that an awful lot of people are liars lately.

You literally just called the entire court system liars a few posts back. For the claims of a stolen election to be true, thousands and thousands of people involved would have to be liars, and the few that are crying about it would have to be truthful.
YOU are the one who's been calling everyone liars. I have only pointed out the inconsistencies of your claims.

Insults is what he does.
Especially when is losing the debate.
BBW12OG
LOL..."I voted for Trump.." but yet you've done nothing but spout liberal talking points for over a month... Baaaa!!!! Baaaaaa!!! Doth do protest too much. In the liberal world you have Queen Pelosi munching on $24 dollar a pint ice cream in front of a $24k dollar subzero freezer while telling the peons to stay home and appreciate the crumbs of $1200.00's that the government was sending them. Then, last night, as she was sending $10 Billion to Pakistan for "gender studies" she lauded the $600.00 stimulus and made it sound like that all the debt and back mortgages were all of a sudden going to disappear. Here's the difference between dumbocrats and the GOP. The dumbocrats want to send hard earned tax payers money all over the world to show how progressive and sorry they are for being Americans. The GOP wants to keep our tax dollars here. For Americans. To be used in America. That is a huge difference. Gender studies? Give me a ****ing break. These are the same clowns that have been screaming for the last 10 months..."believe the science..." "follow the science..." when it came to the Chinese Virus. Now.... add in all the unproven "scientific" claims on climate change and how we should believe the "science." Let me ask you liberals two questions. You want us to believe in "science" so explain to me these two.

• How many genders are there according to SCIENCE?
  • When your heart is beating what does SCIENCE say? When it stops what does SCIENCE say?

I'll sit back and wait on all your libtard science answers to explain that to me and everyone else that thinks that the dumbocrat party is more full of **** than a hog house in Warsaw.
Pacfanweb
SupplyChainPack said:

Forgive me if I have my doubts about your voting for Trump.

As for the "deal breaking" behavior - that honor belongs to everyone who is going along pretending that the extreme statistically implausible, and in all practical terms, impossible happened with Biden votes in this election.

I, for one, am very glad that Trump continues to fight against this immoral theft of our country. The corrupt, lying, drunkard, geriatric who is already sold out to the Chinese and many other bad actors is really going to be horrible for this country. And that's just biden - his filthy corrupt handlers are really going to be the ones running the show - and they do not come in peace.

So I take it that you cannot explain why all this alleged evidence you say is clear to anyone was not taken to court by Trump's lawyers?
caryking
Don't have a copy of the COVID bill; however, if this is true... all I can say is this has to be the funniest thing I've seen in years...

Joe Biden
SupplyChainPack

GA senate chairman Ligon report on testimony from Dec 3, 2020 hearing, "should not be certified", "chaotic and the results cannot be trusted" | Citizen WElls

=======================================================================

From
THE CHAIRMAN'S REPORT OF THE ELECTION LAW
STUDY SUBCOMMITTEE
OF THE STANDING SENATE
JUDICIARY COMMITTEE
SUMMARY OF TESTIMONY FROM DECEMBER 3, 2020 HEARING
Honorable William T. Ligon, Chairman
"V. FINDINGS
1- The November 3, 2020 election was chaotic and the results cannot be trusted.

2- The Secretary of State and the State Elections Board failed to enforce the law as written in the Georgia Code, and furthermore, created policies that contravened State law. As Senator Matt Brass concluded at the December 3 hearing, "We have heard evidence that State law was not followed, time after time after time."

3- The Secretary of State failed to have a transparent process for the verification of signatures for absentee ballots, for the counting of votes during the subsequent recount and audit, and for providing the type of guidance and enforcement necessary to ensure that monitors and other observers had meaningful access to the process.

4- The Secretary of State instituted an unconstitutional gag order so that monitors were told not to use photography or video recording devices during the recount.

5- Election officials at all levels failed to secure test ballots and actual ballots. Many reports indicate that proper procedures were not followed, and there was systematic failure to maintain appropriate records of the chain of custody for these ballots, both prior to and after voting and throughout the recount.

6- The Secretary of State and Election Supervisors failed to stop hostile behavior of workers toward citizen volunteer monitors during the recount process.

7- The events at the State Farm Arena are particularly disturbing because they
demonstrated intent on the part of election workers to exclude the public from viewing the counting of ballots, an intentional disregard for the law. The number of votes that could have been counted in that length of time was sufficient to change the results of the presidential election and the senatorial contests. Furthermore, there appears to be coordinated illegal activities by election workers themselves who purposely placed fraudulent ballots into the final election totals.

8- Grants from private sources provided financial incentives to county officials and exerted influence over the election process.

9- The oral testimonies of witnesses on December 3, 2020, and subsequently, the written testimonies submitted by many others, provide ample evidence that the 2020 Georgia General Election was so compromised by systemic irregularities and voter fraud that it should not be certified."

Read more:
http://www.senatorligon.com/THE_FINAL%20REPORT.PDF

More to come in GA tomorrow....
SupplyChainPack
Happening now in GA:

https://firstinfreedomdaily.com/rsb-live-georgia-house-of-representatives-hearing-on-election-irregularities/

SupplyChainPack

Wolfpackrich1
SupplyChainPack said:

Georgia was recounted three times.

Come on. Find something real.

Untill then this is just noise.
SupplyChainPack
Recounting fake votes over and over again is like counting counterfeit money over and over again.

You may come out with the same number - but it doesn't make it any less phoney.

No - the video tape footage of fraudulent, unmonitored vote counting is not just noise.

Wolfpackrich1
Hand recount were paper ballots were match to register. I volunteered and passed out ballots. To sham that system would require corruption that would be impossible.

No judge has accepted this as evidence. So you are just making noise.

You have zero evidence.
SupplyChainPack

Hand counting fake votes over and over again is like counting counterfeit money over and over again.

You may come out with the same number - but it doesn't make it any less phony.

Also - check the video footage above. Yes - plenty of evidence - right in front of your eyes.

Pacfanweb
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Hand recount were paper ballots were match to register. I volunteered and passed out ballots. To sham that system would require corruption that would be impossible.

You have zero evidence.

They really need to make up their mind who Ruby is. I googled "Georgia poll worker Ruby" and found that the same person is accused of crumpling up a ballot and throwing it away, being the one who pulled the ballots out from under the table after the polls were closed, being the person in this video, and at least one other incident.
And that's a pretty blurry video that doesn't really show much of anything. It takes a pretty big leap of faith to believe that what the description says is happening is actually what is happening when it is so unclear.
The only fact that is clear is that you cannot tell what is happening in that video and anyone who posted it is simply believing the description that is typed in there
Wolfpackrich1
Pacfanweb said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Can we get an Amen?

Amen brother keeping talking truth!

You have zero evidence.

They really need to make up their mind who Ruby is. I googled "Georgia poll worker Ruby" and found that the same person is accused of crumpling up a ballot and throwing it away, being the one who pulled the ballots out from under the table after the polls were closed, being the person in this video, and at least one other incident.
And that's a pretty blurry video that doesn't really show much of anything. It takes a pretty big leap of faith to believe that what the description says is happening is actually what is happening when it is so unclear.
The only fact that is clear is that you cannot tell what is happening in that video and anyone who posted it is simply believing the description that is typed in there
Ground_Chuck

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

...And we're not allowed to question his "victory"

Perhaps you should understand why those numbers are the way they are first? Pretty simple explanation

Yes, election fraud, particularly in key dem run cities in swing states.

I think the point is:

• Biden won far fewer counties than Obama
  • Biden had 12 million more votes than Obama

So, the thinking it those 12 million votes came from some counties, perhaps all of the counties he won. The logic does not look to be in Biden's favor; however, who knows... I've seen crazy things in my life. This one, to me, looks crazy!!
The reality is that the big populous counties where bluer with greater turn out, and the some of the bigger red counties were also less red than previously.

Texas is a good example.

Biden got 2 million more votes that Obama ('12) in Texas,
Obama won 26 counties, Biden won 22.
IseWolf22
SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Again - if we can trust the unvarnished judgement of anyone with a black robe on - why do we need appeals court and the Supreme Court?

And yes - there are thousands and thousands and thousands of secular liberals are are more than happy to lie and commit fraud. Godlessness means that your morality resolves down to what you believe you can get away with.

You haven't noticed a pattern of behavior of hardcore, relentless lying with democratic leadership?

You just described Trump. Yet you love him for some reason. Your hate of others, liberals, has blinded you to the fox in the henhouse
Nope. That was 0bama, Biden, the Clintons, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi , Cuomo, De Blasio, Newsom, Northram - and pratically every other secular liberal with a (D) beside their names.

They have no moral compass. They have no particular love for their own country. They lust for power - and are willing to do ANYTHING to get it and to hold on to it.

There are a whole lot of politicians who are godless, power hungry, immoral, and worse.
But I put your dear leader on top of the pile as one of the worst. He was never a Republican. Just a populist cancer taking over his host.
SupplyChainPack
IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

There are a whole lot of politicians who are godless, power hungry, immoral, and worse.
But I put your dear leader on top of the pile as one of the worst. He was never a Republican. Just a populist cancer taking over his host.

If by "cancer", you mean has done more for this country since all of the president's combined since Reagan - you'd be right about that.

SupplyChainPack
SupplyChainPack said:

GA senate chairman Ligon report on testimony from Dec 3, 2020 hearing, "should not be certified", "chaotic and the results cannot be trusted" | Citizen WElls

From
THE CHAIRMAN'S REPORT OF THE ELECTION LAW
STUDY SUBCOMMITTEE
OF THE STANDING SENATE
JUDICIARY COMMITTEE
SUMMARY OF TESTIMONY FROM DECEMBER 3, 2020 HEARING
Honorable William T. Ligon, Chairman
"V. FINDINGS
1- The November 3, 2020 election was chaotic and the results cannot be trusted.

2- The Secretary of State and the State Elections Board failed to enforce the law as written in the Georgia Code, and furthermore, created policies that contravened State law. As Senator Matt Brass concluded at the December 3 hearing, "We have heard evidence that State law was not followed, time after time after time."

3- The Secretary of State failed to have a transparent process for the verification of signatures for absentee ballots, for the counting of votes during the subsequent recount and audit, and for providing the type of guidance and enforcement necessary to ensure that monitors and other observers had meaningful access to the process.

4- The Secretary of State instituted an unconstitutional gag order so that monitors were told not to use photography or video recording devices during the recount.

5- Election officials at all levels failed to secure test ballots and actual ballots. Many reports indicate that proper procedures were not followed, and there was systematic failure to maintain appropriate records of the chain of custody for these ballots, both prior to and after voting and throughout the recount.

6- The Secretary of State and Election Supervisors failed to stop hostile behavior of workers toward citizen volunteer monitors during the recount process.

7- The events at the State Farm Arena are particularly disturbing because they
demonstrated intent on the part of election workers to exclude the public from viewing the counting of ballots, an intentional disregard for the law. The number of votes that could have been counted in that length of time was sufficient to change the results of the presidential election and the senatorial contests. Furthermore, there appears to be coordinated illegal activities by election workers themselves who purposely placed fraudulent ballots into the final election totals.

8- Grants from private sources provided financial incentives to county officials and exerted influence over the election process.

9- The oral testimonies of witnesses on December 3, 2020, and subsequently, the written testimonies submitted by many others, provide ample evidence that the 2020 Georgia General Election was so compromised by systemic irregularities and voter fraud that it should not be certified."

Read more:
http://www.senatorligon.com/THE_FINAL%20REPORT.PDF

More to come in GA tomorrow....

Couldn't help but notice that there was no interest in this.....
Wolfpackrich1
SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

If by "cancer", you mean has done more for this country since all of the president's combined since Reagan - you'd be right about that.

Yes he has done more. Killed more Americans in less than a year than died in Vietnam because he said that Covid 19 was a hoax. In October he said we are rounding the corner . Since then we have set records on maximum number died in one day.

He has broke records on lies is what I see.

Trump worse President ever.
caryking
IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Populist is far better than Elitist. Obama, Biden, Clinton, etc... are elitist. Just remember, Trump is the only person making a video calling out the BS that is the COVID relief bill. Nobody else has done anything other than lip service. He said he wants 2K per person and cut out the outlandish expenditures. You can hate Trump all you want; however, if you truly care about the sovereignty of this country, you better start understanding the difference between:

Populist vs Elitist and Nationalist vs Globalist

Our congress is full of Globalist thinking people. They love the wars, they love the international funding... it's time we think more about this country than other country's. So, say what you will about Trump; however, he has been talking about America first from the very beginning.

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Populist is far better than Elitist. Obama, Biden, Clinton, etc... are elitist. Just remember, Trump is the only person making a video calling out the BS that is the COVID relief bill. Nobody else has done anything other than lip service. He said he wants 2K per person and cut out the outlandish expenditures. You can hate Trump all you want; however, if you truly care about the sovereignty of this country, you better start understanding the difference between:

Populist vs Elitist and Nationalist vs Globalist

Our congress is full of Globalist thinking people. They love the wars, they love the international funding... it's time we think more about this country than other country's. So, say what you will about Trump; however, he has been talking about America first from the very beginning.

You can call Trump whatever you want. I call him a failed one term Lame duck.

Trump worse President ever
SupplyChainPack
Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Yes he has done more. Killed more Americans in less than a year than died in Vietnam because he said that Covid 19 was a hoax. In October he said we are rounding the corner . Since then we have set records on maximum number died in one day.

And all of those covid deaths in Italy, Spain, Peru, the U.K., France, Chile, China, and all over the rest of the world - are they Trump's fault as well?
cowboypack02
Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

So i'm kinda curious....why is it all Trump's fault?
caryking
It would be well advised to stop attacking people by insulting their intellect. Next time I get bombarded with post flags on something you posted gets you some time off to enjoy your family over the holidays.

Thanks for the warning! Rich has been very unkind to me as well... it is what it is...
PackBacker07
What is your definition of an elitist?
Y'all means ALL.
caryking
PackBacker07 said:

What is your definition of an elitist?
Here is a definition: relating to or supporting the view that a society or system should be led by an elite.

That would include people that live in a world of; do as I say and not as I do. We've seen a lot of that lately, wouldn't you agree?

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1
SupplyChainPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

And all of those covid deaths in Italy, Spain, Peru, the U.K., France, Chile, China, and all over the rest of the world - are they Trump's fault as well?

No. Nor did I blame him for them.

His fault are Americans. Because he down played it the whole time. He made bad decisions and when he asked about putting disinfectant in people's lungs it showed his depth of not understanding medical science and his level of education.
Wolfpackrich1

No it's not!

Moderator 's is this appropriate on this site? Please look at this person's posts on me.
SupplyChainPack
Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

No. Nor did I blame him for them.

His fault are Americans. Because he down played it the whole time. He made bad decisions and when he asked about putting disinfectant in people's lungs it showed his depth of not understanding medical science and his level of education.

Well, there were people dying by the hundreds of thousands in those other countries, regardless of the policies implemented.

Do you judge each of the leaders of those other countries to be the "worse" President ever of their respective countries?

Please explain your answer.
TheStorm
Oh, good grief... the dude does nothing but troll. He practically begs for it.

Now we learn that he's a whiner as well...
SupplyChainPack
I know, I know.

My apologies.
TheStorm
SupplyChainPack said:

I know, I know.

My apologies.
Nah, I was talking about the 14 year old posing as a State graduate.
First Page Last Page
Page 62 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.