Election Interference/Fraud

275,428 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Wolfpackrich1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SupplyChainPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Pacfanweb said:

Would this be evidence? I don't know. Read it and make your own decisions... This is a Georgia Senator's summation based on the evidence provided. But, really, who is this guy? He wouldn't know anything...

http://www.senatorligon.com/THE_FINAL%20REPORT.PDF?fbclid=IwAR1m71uO3FCgslXHOTrh1kwJC9ObtgzvGgcQKRoK9ZbOV66Fkc2l9-eeJOU

Scanning through it, he basically summarizes all of the hearsay things that have been reported.
Just different things that people said that they saw. Which might well could have turned out to be actual evidence if any of it was ever proven true.

He is a senator in Georgia. He has provided this in a Georgia session. You can call it hearsay; however, I DOUBT you have have seen the evidence as he has. Then, again, I shouldn't say that; because, some of you guys are truly tuned into the details more than Senator's from a state...

I didn't know the evidence that he had until he presented it in that report. And now I know it. And you can see it for what it is. A bunch of hearsay with no proof backing it up.

It's funny how you are willing to give some random state senator's opinion credibility, yet the actual election directors and the people in charge of the election in that same state who know far more about it than he does, you want to dismiss.
Basically anybody who doesn't say what you want to hear, you question their credibility. But when you find someone who does say something you want to hear and others question THEIR credibility......
I guess all politicians are liars until they say something you want to hear?

I like how you used the word, "random" to try to eliminate his credibility. Why should we assume that boards of elections and directors of elections are not highly partisan and utterly corrupt?

You complain about dismissing what people have to say - but you've been doing exactly that for weeks.

So all those people are corrupt, but there's no chance that some random state senator is as well?
And all that Senator did was condensed all the same old claims that were already developed into one report. That's not evidence, that's just regurgitating the same old stories
Are you saying that you only have a problem with this one Senator?

Because it seems like you've called or implied that an awful lot of people are liars lately.

You literally just called the entire court system liars a few posts back. For the claims of a stolen election to be true, thousands and thousands of people involved would have to be liars, and the few that are crying about it would have to be truthful.
YOU are the one who's been calling everyone liars. I have only pointed out the inconsistencies of your claims.

Again - if we can trust the unvarnished judgement of anyone with a black robe on - why do we need appeals court and the Supreme Court?

And yes - there are thousands and thousands and thousands of secular liberals are are more than happy to lie and commit fraud. Godlessness means that your morality resolves down to what you believe you can get away with.

You haven't noticed a pattern of behavior of hardcore, relentless lying with democratic leadership?

You just described Trump. Yet you love him for some reason. Your hate of others, liberals, has blinded you to the fox in the henhouse
Nope. That was 0bama, Biden, the Clintons, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi , Cuomo, De Blasio, Newsom, Northram - and pratically every other secular liberal with a (D) beside their names.

They have no moral compass. They have no particular love for their own country. They lust for power - and are willing to do ANYTHING to get it and to hold on to it.

I think you already know this.
There are a whole lot of politicians who are godless, power hungry, immoral, and worse.
But I put your dear leader on top of the pile as one of the worst. He was never a Republican. Just a populist cancer taking over his host.

If by "cancer", you mean has done more for this country since all of the president's combined since Reagan - you'd be right about that.

Yes he has done more. Killed more Americans in less than a year than died in Vietnam because he said that Covid 19 was a hoax. In October he said we are rounding the corner . Since then we have set records on maximum number died in one day.

He has broke records on lies is what I see.

Trump worse President ever.

And all of those covid deaths in Italy, Spain, Peru, the U.K., France, Chile, China, and all over the rest of the world - are they Trump's fault as well?

No. Nor did I blame him for them.

His fault are Americans. Because he down played it the whole time. He made bad decisions and when he asked about putting disinfectant in people's lungs it showed his depth of not understanding medical science and his level of education.

Well, there were people dying by the hundreds of thousands in those other countries, regardless of the policies implemented.

Do you judge each of the leaders of those other countries to be the "worse" President ever of their respective countries?

Please explain your answer.

No I did not. I am not a citizen of those countries. I also do not vote in those countries. I do not pretend to have an opinion of those countries.

I do have an opinion of the United States. I am a citizen. I also vote. My opinion is Trump bungled this pandemic compared to other western countries.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

No it's not!

Moderator 's is this appropriate on this site? Please look at this person's posts on me.

Rich, I will lay of you if you agree to lay of me. Your demeaning use of my name is enough!

Moderators, thanks for recognizing my insults of Rich. I would encourage you to pay attention to others as well...
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Would this be evidence? I don't know. Read it and make your own decisions... This is a Georgia Senator's summation based on the evidence provided. But, really, who is this guy? He wouldn't know anything...

http://www.senatorligon.com/THE_FINAL%20REPORT.PDF?fbclid=IwAR1m71uO3FCgslXHOTrh1kwJC9ObtgzvGgcQKRoK9ZbOV66Fkc2l9-eeJOU

Scanning through it, he basically summarizes all of the hearsay things that have been reported.
Just different things that people said that they saw. Which might well could have turned out to be actual evidence if any of it was ever proven true.

He is a senator in Georgia. He has provided this in a Georgia session. You can call it hearsay; however, I DOUBT you have have seen the evidence as he has. Then, again, I shouldn't say that; because, some of you guys are truly tuned into the details more than Senator's from a state...

I didn't know the evidence that he had until he presented it in that report. And now I know it. And you can see it for what it is. A bunch of hearsay with no proof backing it up.

It's funny how you are willing to give some random state senator's opinion credibility, yet the actual election directors and the people in charge of the election in that same state who know far more about it than he does, you want to dismiss.
Basically anybody who doesn't say what you want to hear, you question their credibility. But when you find someone who does say something you want to hear and others question THEIR credibility......

I like how you used the word, "random" to try to eliminate his credibility. Why should we assume that boards of elections and directors of elections are not highly partisan and utterly corrupt?

You complain about dismissing what people have to say - but you've been doing exactly that for weeks.

So all those people are corrupt, but there's no chance that some random state senator is as well?
And all that Senator did was condensed all the same old claims that were already developed into one report. That's not evidence, that's just regurgitating the same old stories

Because it seems like you've called or implied that an awful lot of people are liars lately.

You literally just called the entire court system liars a few posts back. For the claims of a stolen election to be true, thousands and thousands of people involved would have to be liars, and the few that are crying about it would have to be truthful.
YOU are the one who's been calling everyone liars. I have only pointed out the inconsistencies of your claims.

Again - if we can trust the unvarnished judgement of anyone with a black robe on - why do we need appeals court and the Supreme Court?

And yes - there are thousands and thousands and thousands of secular liberals are are more than happy to lie and commit fraud. Godlessness means that your morality resolves down to what you believe you can get away with.

You haven't noticed a pattern of behavior of hardcore, relentless lying with democratic leadership?

You just described Trump. Yet you love him for some reason. Your hate of others, liberals, has blinded you to the fox in the henhouse
Nope. That was 0bama, Biden, the Clintons, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi , Cuomo, De Blasio, Newsom, Northram - and pratically every other secular liberal with a (D) beside their names.

They have no moral compass. They have no particular love for their own country. They lust for power - and are willing to do ANYTHING to get it and to hold on to it.

There are a whole lot of politicians who are godless, power hungry, immoral, and worse.
But I put your dear leader on top of the pile as one of the worst. He was never a Republican. Just a populist cancer taking over his host.

If by "cancer", you mean has done more for this country since all of the president's combined since Reagan - you'd be right about that.

Yes he has done more. Killed more Americans in less than a year than died in Vietnam because he said that Covid 19 was a hoax. In October he said we are rounding the corner . Since then we have set records on maximum number died in one day.

And all of those covid deaths in Italy, Spain, Peru, the U.K., France, Chile, China, and all over the rest of the world - are they Trump's fault as well?

His fault are Americans. Because he down played it the whole time. He made bad decisions and when he asked about putting disinfectant in people's lungs it showed his depth of not understanding medical science and his level of education.

Well, there were people dying by the hundreds of thousands in those other countries, regardless of the policies implemented.

Do you judge each of the leaders of those other countries to be the "worse" President ever of their respective countries?

No I did not. I am not a citizen of those countries. I also do not vote in those countries. I do not pretend to have an opinion of those countries.

I do have an opinion of the United States. I am a citizen. I also vote. My opinion is Trump bungled this pandemic compared to other western countries.

Rich, we know your hatred of Trump. I think what people would like to here from you are specifics. It's easy to say someone bungled something; however it's difficult to call out somebody on a specific issue and then offer how it could be done differently.

BTW, this isn't attacking your intellect; rather, it's an opportunity for you to show it...
Wolfpackrich1

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Rich, we know your hatred of Trump. I think what people would like to here from you are specifics. It's easy to say someone bungled something; however it's difficult to call out somebody on a specific issue and then offer how it could be done differently.

BTW, this isn't attacking your intellect; rather, it's an opportunity for you to show it...

As I have said before. Trump downplayed this pandemic. He called it a hoax. Said just in October that we are rounding the corner.
This and many other things caused people to not listen to the science and take the proper precautions.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

As I have said before. Trump downplayed this pandemic. He called it a hoax. Said just in October that we are rounding the corner.
This and many other things caused people to not listen to the science and take the proper precautions.

Rich, Merry Christmas! Let's pick this back up in a couple of days...
Wolfpackrich1
Merry Christmas to all
IseWolf22

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Populist is far better than Elitist. Obama, Biden, Clinton, etc... are elitist. Just remember, Trump is the only person making a video calling out the BS that is the COVID relief bill. Nobody else has done anything other than lip service. He said he wants 2K per person and cut out the outlandish expenditures. You can hate Trump all you want; however, if you truly care about the sovereignty of this country, you better start understanding the difference between:

Populist vs Elitist and Nationalist vs Globalist

Our congress is full of Globalist thinking people. They love the wars, they love the international funding... it's time we think more about this country than other country's. So, say what you will about Trump; however, he has been talking about America first from the very beginning.

Populists are almost always are led by a cult of personality and attempt to appeal to the masses with emotions and dogma vs. policy. Trump and Bernie Sanders are both populists and neither should not be in the whitehouse.
It's not populist vs elitist. Ideally our leaders should be neither.

Also Trump's team asked for all that crap in the bill. The most charitable interpretation of his recent rejection is that he wasn't paying attention to the spending bill at all until it was out in front of him.
GuerrillaPack
The communist/Leftist thought police running Big Tech will soon not allow you to question the rigged 2020 election, and dispute the "official" results:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/youtube-biden-2020-election-trump-videos-b1768760.html

Quote:

YouTube will remove videos disputing Biden's win, more than a month after election

YouTube will now remove videos that dispute President-elect Joe Biden's election win.

Engadget reports that the Google-owned platform is removing content uploaded from 9 December onwards if it alleges "widespread fraud or errors" changed the outcome of the 2020 election.

The communist/Left/Democrats are blatant authoritarians who do not believe in freedom of speech. They have demonstrated this for years, and in fact decades. They believe in the tactic of suppressing and silencing their ideological opposition. You see this everywhere that communists/Leftists have power -- such as on university campuses (that routinely ban conservative speakers), and on the Big Tech social media sites (which now openly and blatantly censor right-wing speech).

It will only get worse. The next step is plans by Democrats to pass "hate speech" laws which CRIMINALIZE right-wing and conservative views -- with people who express views that Leftists don't like facing criminal fines and jail time -- as communists/Leftists have already done in many other nations all over the world, such as the "hate speech" laws in socialist-run Canada, the United Kingdom, and many other European nations.
PackBacker07
I agree with Kinzinger here. You people are being scammed, and the donations are flowing.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/12/27/kinzinger-trump-election-defeat-republicans-450826

Y'all means ALL.
Pacfanweb
IseWolf22 said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Populist is far better than Elitist. Obama, Biden, Clinton, etc... are elitist. Just remember, Trump is the only person making a video calling out the BS that is the COVID relief bill. Nobody else has done anything other than lip service. He said he wants 2K per person and cut out the outlandish expenditures. You can hate Trump all you want; however, if you truly care about the sovereignty of this country, you better start understanding the difference between:

Our congress is full of Globalist thinking people. They love the wars, they love the international funding... it's time we think more about this country than other country's. So, say what you will about Trump; however, he has been talking about America first from the very beginning.

Populists are almost always are led by a cult of personality and attempt to appeal to the masses with emotions and dogma vs. policy. Trump and Bernie Sanders are both populists and neither should not be in the whitehouse.

Also Trump's team asked for all that crap in the bill. The most charitable interpretation of his recent rejection is that he wasn't paying attention to the spending bill at all until it was out in front of him.
That is pretty charitable.

I suspect what is actually the truth is, he was fine with it until he saw the blowback on all the other unnecessary spending for foreign countries and simply jumped aboard that train and basically threw his team under the bus.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if he had no idea or didn't pay attention to what's in it much.

caryking
IseWolf22 said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Perhaps you're right... how would you define Obama? Populist or Elitist?

Populism is a response from the people. Elitism is a more socialistic ideal. I know better than you and we should manage from the top down. No input from the people. So, with that belief (at least my belief of the two), I am a Populist type person.

BTW, spending bills originate out of the house through deliberation. The President probably doesn't and/or shouldn't know what's completely in a bill. The President is the Operator (kind of COO type) for the country. He takes what's provided and puts it into the operating/execution plan.

What I really find interesting is: Presidents always campaign on the things they will do. What power does the President have to do anything? The power is in the Senate and House. The President is supposed to execute those powers... I may need to read the constitution again to see the Presidents powers... actually, Article 2, Section 2 is pretty limited for the President. You all might want to read it again.

You didn't mention Nationalist vs Globalist... no comment?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
PackBacker07 said:

I agree with Kinzinger here. You people are being scammed, and the donations are flowing.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/12/27/kinzinger-trump-election-defeat-republicans-450826

Sounds like Mr Kinzinger has never read the constitution. The constitution says that the State Legislature creates the policy for elections in each State. Forget about any fraud that was done, focus only on the issues where Governors, Secretary of States, hell, even Stacy Abrams, and the Courts have changed rules. Those are where Kinsinger is misinformed, I would say...

With those changes, the Trump team has a strong case...

Joe Biden
caryking
Uh oh...

http://www.repdiamond.com/News/18754/Latest-News/PA-Lawmakers-Numbers-Don

Joe Biden
TheStorm

Uh oh...

It's only telling us what we already know... anyone that was watching the election live from 10:30PM to 2:00AM knows exactly what the game plan was.
cowboypack02

IseWolf22 said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Populism is a response from the people. Elitism is a more socialistic ideal. I know better than you and we should manage from the top down. No input from the people. So, with that belief (at least my belief of the two), I am a Populist type person.

BTW, spending bills originate out of the house through deliberation. The President probably doesn't and/or shouldn't know what's completely in a bill. The President is the Operator (kind of COO type) for the country. He takes what's provided and puts it into the operating/execution plan.

What I really find interesting is: Presidents always campaign on the things they will do. What power does the President have to do anything? The power is in the Senate and House. The President is supposed to execute those powers... I may need to read the constitution again to see the Presidents powers... actually, Article 2, Section 2 is pretty limited for the President. You all might want to read it again.

The powers of both the executive branch and the judicial branch if our government should be limited, but unfortunately the congress as given away alot of power to the executive branch. The judicial branch has also taken powers that they never should of had in the first place.

Presidents and doing thing through executive orders that they shouldn't be able to and we as a people cheer them on. The courts are ruling in ideology and not on law.

We are way outside the realm of the constitution and it doesn't end well for the people
caryking
cowboypack02 said:

IseWolf22 said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

The powers of both the executive branch and the judicial branch if our government should be limited, but unfortunately the congress as given away alot of power to the executive branch. The judicial branch has also taken powers that they never should of had in the first place.

Presidents and doing thing through executive orders that they shouldn't be able to and we as a people cheer them on. The courts are ruling in ideology and not on law.

We are way outside the realm of the constitution and it doesn't end well for the people

Agree

Joe Biden
acslater1344
BBW12OG said:

LOL..."I voted for Trump.." but yet you've done nothing but spout liberal talking points for over a month... Baaaa!!!! Baaaaaa!!! Doth do protest too much. In the liberal world you have Queen Pelosi munching on $24 dollar a pint ice cream in front of a $24k dollar subzero freezer while telling the peons to stay home and appreciate the crumbs of $1200.00's that the government was sending them. Then, last night, as she was sending $10 Billion to Pakistan for "gender studies" she lauded the $600.00 stimulus and made it sound like that all the debt and back mortgages were all of a sudden going to disappear. Here's the difference between dumbocrats and the GOP. The dumbocrats want to send hard earned tax payers money all over the world to show how progressive and sorry they are for being Americans. The GOP wants to keep our tax dollars here. For Americans. To be used in America. That is a huge difference. Gender studies? Give me a ****ing break. These are the same clowns that have been screaming for the last 10 months..."believe the science..." "follow the science..." when it came to the Chinese Virus. Now.... add in all the unproven "scientific" claims on climate change and how we should believe the "science." Let me ask you liberals two questions. You want us to believe in "science" so explain to me these two.

• How many genders are there according to SCIENCE?
  • When your heart is beating what does SCIENCE say? When it stops what does SCIENCE say?

I'll sit back and wait on all your libtard science answers to explain that to me and everyone else that thinks that the dumbocrat party is more full of **** than a hog house in Warsaw.

I don't know the science of gender all that well, but I'm guessing you're a woman. No offense or anything if I'm wrong!
BBW12OG
acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL..."I voted for Trump.." but yet you've done nothing but spout liberal talking points for over a month... Baaaa!!!! Baaaaaa!!! Doth do protest too much. In the liberal world you have Queen Pelosi munching on $24 dollar a pint ice cream in front of a $24k dollar subzero freezer while telling the peons to stay home and appreciate the crumbs of $1200.00's that the government was sending them. Then, last night, as she was sending $10 Billion to Pakistan for "gender studies" she lauded the $600.00 stimulus and made it sound like that all the debt and back mortgages were all of a sudden going to disappear. Here's the difference between dumbocrats and the GOP. The dumbocrats want to send hard earned tax payers money all over the world to show how progressive and sorry they are for being Americans. The GOP wants to keep our tax dollars here. For Americans. To be used in America. That is a huge difference. Gender studies? Give me a ****ing break. These are the same clowns that have been screaming for the last 10 months..."believe the science..." "follow the science..." when it came to the Chinese Virus. Now.... add in all the unproven "scientific" claims on climate change and how we should believe the "science." Let me ask you liberals two questions. You want us to believe in "science" so explain to me these two.

• When your heart is beating what does SCIENCE say? When it stops what does SCIENCE say?

I'll sit back and wait on all your libtard science answers to explain that to me and everyone else that thinks that the dumbocrat party is more full of **** than a hog house in Warsaw.

I don't know the science of gender all that well, but I'm guessing you're a woman. No offense or anything if I'm wrong!

Yeah...not a woman... if you are referring to "BBW12"...it came about in 2002 when I joined TOS.... I'm a huge Red Sox fan...at the time all they needed to do was win one or two games to win their first World Series in 86 years and break the curse.... As far as you not "knowing" the science of gender...well that's a discussion to be had on a different thread. Not sure if you are being serious or what. No offense but it seems to be something you would be familiar with.
ncsualum05
TheStorm said:

Uh oh...

It's only telling us what we already know... anyone that was watching the election live from 10:30PM to 2:00AM knows exactly what the game plan was.
I don't see how this isn't obvious to more people. The math does not add up. More votes than registered voters. It's crazy. If Trump had done this I'd be equally appalled. The Republic and free elections are more important than any one candidate.
waynecountywolf
Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

...And we're not allowed to question his "victory"

Perhaps you should understand why those numbers are the way they are first? Pretty simple explanation

Yes, election fraud, particularly in key dem run cities in swing states.

Saying it over and over without producing any evidence still doesn't make it true.

Anyone who can produce actual evidence of fraud, we're all ears like Ross Perot.

Supreme Court ruled yet?
acslater1344
BBW12OG said:

acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

Yeah...not a woman... if you are referring to "BBW12"...it came about in 2002 when I joined TOS.... I'm a huge Red Sox fan...at the time all they needed to do was win one or two games to win their first World Series in 86 years and break the curse.... As far as you not "knowing" the science of gender...well that's a discussion to be had on a different thread. Not sure if you are being serious or what. No offense but it seems to be something you would be familiar with.

not the name, more your emotional state.
BBW12OG
acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

Wow...the misogyny alone in that comment speaks volumes that you really have zero self awareness. Calling a poster a "woman" due to a perceived emotional state is very revealing. Welcome to 1950 with this one. Whatever humor you thought you were trying to make fell flat. Good to know that's how you look at women in the year 2020. Lots could be unfolded on that. But who really cares enough... you showed us who you are.

PackBacker07
Nope, and they won't. You have to present an actual case to the court, not print outs of conspiracy tweets.
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
Civilized
PackBacker07 said:

Obviously he's in on the conspiracy. Obviously.
caryking
Civilized said:

PackBacker07 said:

Obviously he's in on the conspiracy. Obviously.
Actually, he has been called out for wrong doings on this election. The Trump group wanted Fulton and/or Dekalb counties to review and he gave them Cobb. As I understand things, he chose Cobb because they run the cleanest election in the state.

So, is he in on the conspiracy? I don't know...

Joe Biden
SupplyChainPack

SupplyChainPack
Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Rich,

Whether or not you vote in those other countries is irrelevant to the question.

Hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people died in those other Western countries that you are comparing Trump negatively to.

Did those leaders also bungle the response - even though the responses varied in timing and approach?

Are those leaders all responsible for all of the deaths in their respective countries?

Why or why not? Please explain your answer (without using the word, "vote").

SupplyChainPack
SupplyChainPack said:

Everyone should really be watching this. David Cross is destroying any doubts.

This election was stolen.
acslater1344
BBW12OG said:

acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

Wow...the misogyny alone in that comment speaks volumes that you really have zero self awareness. Calling a poster a "woman" due to a perceived emotional state is very revealing. Welcome to 1950 with this one. Whatever humor you thought you were trying to make fell flat. Good to know that's how you look at women in the year 2020. Lots could be unfolded on that. But who really cares enough... you showed us who you are.

The way you describe those that don't agree with you politically speaks volumes, as well. I don't claim any high ground unlike you. Also, you may want to learn how to take a joke, Sally.

ETA: nothing funnier than seeing a die-hard Trump supporter get on their misogyny high horse. That's some funny **** right there.
waynecountywolf
SupplyChainPack said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Why do the witnesses from Trumps side slur their speech so much (watching Debbie Fisher sp)?
Blond speaking before Sally Grubbs regarding Miller Park had nothing but as she said "its suspect"....no ballots just envelops shredded at best.
SupplyChainPack
SupplyChainPack said:

This is absolute MUST WATCH. Please, if you can - watch this hearing.
SupplyChainPack
Mitch McConnell is going to be mad....

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/first-senator-josh-hawley-announces-he-will-object-to-electoral-college-results-on-jan-6/

caryking
waynecountywolf said:

SupplyChainPack said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Why do the witnesses from Trumps side slur their speech so much (watching Debbie Fisher sp)?
Blond speaking before Sally Grubbs regarding Miller Park had nothing but as she said "its suspect"....no ballots just envelops shredded at best.

The committee just approved a complete audit of mail-in ballots in Fulton County. Each member, present, was blown away by the, wait, wait, wait... "evidence".

Joe Biden
caryking
How much more will be coming?

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 63 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.