Election Interference/Fraud

275,715 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Add the report by Peter Navarro with the following:

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/zuckerberg-election-influence/

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SupplyChainPack
Pacfanweb said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Pacfanweb said:

Would this be evidence? I don't know. Read it and make your own decisions... This is a Georgia Senator's summation based on the evidence provided. But, really, who is this guy? He wouldn't know anything...

http://www.senatorligon.com/THE_FINAL%20REPORT.PDF?fbclid=IwAR1m71uO3FCgslXHOTrh1kwJC9ObtgzvGgcQKRoK9ZbOV66Fkc2l9-eeJOU

Scanning through it, he basically summarizes all of the hearsay things that have been reported.
Just different things that people said that they saw. Which might well could have turned out to be actual evidence if any of it was ever proven true.

He is a senator in Georgia. He has provided this in a Georgia session. You can call it hearsay; however, I DOUBT you have have seen the evidence as he has. Then, again, I shouldn't say that; because, some of you guys are truly tuned into the details more than Senator's from a state...

I didn't know the evidence that he had until he presented it in that report. And now I know it. And you can see it for what it is. A bunch of hearsay with no proof backing it up.

It's funny how you are willing to give some random state senator's opinion credibility, yet the actual election directors and the people in charge of the election in that same state who know far more about it than he does, you want to dismiss.
Basically anybody who doesn't say what you want to hear, you question their credibility. But when you find someone who does say something you want to hear and others question THEIR credibility......
I guess all politicians are liars until they say something you want to hear?

I like how you used the word, "random" to try to eliminate his credibility. Why should we assume that boards of elections and directors of elections are not highly partisan and utterly corrupt?

You complain about dismissing what people have to say - but you've been doing exactly that for weeks.

SupplyChainPack
Civilized said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

...And we're not allowed to question his "victory"

Perhaps you should understand why those numbers are the way they are first? Pretty simple explanation

Yes, election fraud, particularly in key dem run cities in swing states.

Saying it over and over without producing any evidence still doesn't make it true.

Anyone who can produce actual evidence of fraud, we're all ears like Ross Perot.

You're rejection of mountains of evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You're acceptance of insane statistical absurdities (essentially impossibilities) doesn't mean that they represent reality.

Let's ask this question:. what evidence WOULD you accept as demonstrating that voter fraud had taken place to favor Joe Biden?

I would accept evidence that a judge would allow in court.

Exactly.

I'm pleased to use the courts as my proxy.
I'm sure you would...

Why wouldn't you, is the better question.

Courts cut through the bull**** real quick-like because the threat of perjury hangs over the proceedings.

This aligns the interest of defendants (to not have fake evidence be used against them) and the state (to achieve justice for both parties in the eyes of the law).

What better arena do we have to determine the veracity of claims and evidence, than the courts?

Social media? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

It's good to know that the courts are so reliable and trustworthy. They always get it right, and we can always trust them.

One wonders - with all of this erudite wisdom and strict adhearance to true justice - why we would even need any courts beyond the district courts? Appeals courts? Supreme court? Why bother? The black robe tells us that we can fully trust blind justice and unblemished judgement of whatever judge happens to hear the case first.

With such a perfectly trustworthy system, we really should stop wasting our money on all these extra layers of judges.

Pacfanweb
SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Would this be evidence? I don't know. Read it and make your own decisions... This is a Georgia Senator's summation based on the evidence provided. But, really, who is this guy? He wouldn't know anything...

http://www.senatorligon.com/THE_FINAL%20REPORT.PDF?fbclid=IwAR1m71uO3FCgslXHOTrh1kwJC9ObtgzvGgcQKRoK9ZbOV66Fkc2l9-eeJOU

Scanning through it, he basically summarizes all of the hearsay things that have been reported.
Just different things that people said that they saw. Which might well could have turned out to be actual evidence if any of it was ever proven true.

He is a senator in Georgia. He has provided this in a Georgia session. You can call it hearsay; however, I DOUBT you have have seen the evidence as he has. Then, again, I shouldn't say that; because, some of you guys are truly tuned into the details more than Senator's from a state...

I didn't know the evidence that he had until he presented it in that report. And now I know it. And you can see it for what it is. A bunch of hearsay with no proof backing it up.

It's funny how you are willing to give some random state senator's opinion credibility, yet the actual election directors and the people in charge of the election in that same state who know far more about it than he does, you want to dismiss.
Basically anybody who doesn't say what you want to hear, you question their credibility. But when you find someone who does say something you want to hear and others question THEIR credibility......

I like how you used the word, "random" to try to eliminate his credibility. Why should we assume that boards of elections and directors of elections are not highly partisan and utterly corrupt?

You complain about dismissing what people have to say - but you've been doing exactly that for weeks.

So all those people are corrupt, but there's no chance that some random state senator is as well?
And all that Senator did was condensed all the same old claims that were already developed into one report. That's not evidence, that's just regurgitating the same old stories
caryking
SupplyChainPack said:

Civilized said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Perhaps you should understand why those numbers are the way they are first? Pretty simple explanation

Saying it over and over without producing any evidence still doesn't make it true.

Anyone who can produce actual evidence of fraud, we're all ears like Ross Perot.

You're rejection of mountains of evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You're acceptance of insane statistical absurdities (essentially impossibilities) doesn't mean that they represent reality.

Let's ask this question:. what evidence WOULD you accept as demonstrating that voter fraud had taken place to favor Joe Biden?

Exactly.

I'm sure you would...

Courts cut through the bull**** real quick-like because the threat of perjury hangs over the proceedings.

This aligns the interest of defendants (to not have fake evidence be used against them) and the state (to achieve justice for both parties in the eyes of the law).

What better arena do we have to determine the veracity of claims and evidence, than the courts?

It's good to know that the courts are so reliable and trustworthy. They always get it right, and we can always trust them.

One wonders - with all of this erudite wisdom and strict adhearance to true justice - why we would even need any courts beyond the district courts? Appeals courts? Supreme court? Why bother? The black robe tells us that we can fully trust blind justice and unblemished judgement of whatever judge happens to hear the case first.

With such a perfectly trustworthy system, we really should stop wasting our money on all these extra layers of judges.

How reliable will the courts be when SCOTUS overturns Roe vs Wade on a 5 - 4 vote?

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb

Civilized said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Exactly.

I'm sure you would...

Civ, you are an unreasonable person that is misguided by your own ineptness. No need to continue with you as you say things such as: "GTFO" in another thread, then never respond, when I show contrition...

So you stealthily insult people left and right and continue to repost the same old crap over and over as if it's news, and then when someone finally gets fed up a little bit you're going to play the victim?
Pacfanweb

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

I'll repeat...

I just read "the evidence he has".
So yes, I know what he has. All he did was condense all the same old claims in to a report. There's nothing new there. Taking all the same information and putting it into one report and then reporting it as news... Is not news. It's just the same old stuff we already knew.

But it's what you want to hear, so you posted it like we all won't notice that we've seen this before.

And once again... Sidney Powell and Trump's other lawyers had access to all of this information.
SupplyChainPack
Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

So all those people are corrupt, but there's no chance that some random state senator is as well?
And all that Senator did was condensed all the same old claims that were already developed into one report. That's not evidence, that's just regurgitating the same old stories
Are you saying that you only have a problem with this one Senator?

Because it seems like you've called or implied that an awful lot of people are liars lately.
Pacfanweb
SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Because it seems like you've called or implied that an awful lot of people are liars lately.

You literally just called the entire court system liars a few posts back. For the claims of a stolen election to be true, thousands and thousands of people involved would have to be liars, and the few that are crying about it would have to be truthful.
YOU are the one who's been calling everyone liars. I have only pointed out the inconsistencies of your claims.
Pacfanweb
IseWolf22 said:

Pacfanweb said:

Why would this be true? If there is hard evidence that he has and we don't why has it not been made public? There is nothing to gain at this point hiding anything. There is no reason it shouldn't have been submitted in court.
Right now this just looks like a politician pandering to his base. Saying what they want to hear to get reelected.
Yep. All that "report" did was put all the fraud claims from Georgia in one place. They were still the same old claims, which is what King does....he gets debunked, then finds the same information in another place and posts that like it's "new news".
The fraudulent "forensics analysis" from the other day, he posted it from at least 2 if not 3 different non-credible sources, evidently not realizing that all of them were talking about the same thing.

As said before: Posting or saying something incorrect over and over doesn't make it true.

But it DOES muddy the waters with the folks who don't bother to research these things. Put enough 'noise' out there and some folks start to question things. It's basically misinformation.

Doing so repeatedly means you're either really gullible, you don't bother to research things before you post them, or you're dishonest and you're trying to "muddy the waters" because you don't like the outcome of the election. Or, I guess it could be trolling.

Wolfpackrich1

Civilized said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Exactly.

I'm sure you would...

You can't please them because they know I. Their hearts there is no proof
SupplyChainPack
Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

You literally just called the entire court system liars a few posts back. For the claims of a stolen election to be true, thousands and thousands of people involved would have to be liars, and the few that are crying about it would have to be truthful.
YOU are the one who's been calling everyone liars. I have only pointed out the inconsistencies of your claims.

Again - if we can trust the unvarnished judgement of anyone with a black robe on - why do we need appeals court and the Supreme Court?

And yes - there are thousands and thousands and thousands of secular liberals are are more than happy to lie and commit fraud. Godlessness means that your morality resolves down to what you believe you can get away with.

You haven't noticed a pattern of behavior of hardcore, relentless lying with democratic leadership?

BBW12OG
SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Again - if we can trust the unvarnished judgement of anyone with a black robe on - why do we need appeals court and the Supreme Court?

And yes - there are thousands and thousands and thousands of secular liberals are are more than happy to lie and commit fraud. Godlessness means that your morality resolves down to what you believe you can get away with.

You haven't noticed a pattern of behavior of hardcore, relentless lying with democratic leadership?

Democrats and libtards don't lie. They just act in the best interest of their constituents. Who, mostly, are uneducated sheep that follow the MSM like it's undisputed facts and not left leaning opinions based loosely around some story or rumor. See the posters on here. What's going to crack my ass up is when the SCOTUS, who they are slurping on today, rules against their left wing nut job ideas in the next 4 years. Let's see how many of these loony lefties and let's not forget our "moderate" react. Same clown show different day. If dumbocrats weren't being hypocrites they wouldn't be breathing. Now enjoy..yes.. that was a rant but damn.. look at all the contradictions just on the last four or five pages from the same folks who would argue that the sky was green if the GOP said it was blue. The only thing they want is power and control. Oh... and be told what to do, when to do it, how to do it so they won't have to think for themselves. It's evident with the posts they make that come straight from CNN or MSNBC. And yes... you so called moderate are a prime damn example.
Pacfanweb
SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

No more so than I have seen from the Republican leadership. They all lie.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

I'll repeat...

I just read "the evidence he has".
So yes, I know what he has. All he did was condense all the same old claims in to a report. There's nothing new there. Taking all the same information and putting it into one report and then reporting it as news... Is not news. It's just the same old stuff we already knew.

But it's what you want to hear, so you posted it like we all won't notice that we've seen this before.

And once again... Sidney Powell and Trump's other lawyers had access to all of this information.
Again, this is a Georgia State Senator who wrote the summary. Yes, he included evidence shown previously. Why in the hell would he write this summary, and have multiple Georgia State Senators sign on it if he didn't believe the evidence provided?

I don't know what the truth is and have never said I did. These people making these allegations (the ones that have signed affidavits) are either lying or have seen things that were of concern to them. I am not in a position to cast judgement on them. Are you?

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb
I never said he didn't believe it. He may well. There are a lot of people that seems you honestly believe this stuff, despite evidence to the contrary.

Doesn't make what he wrote down true, though.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

I never said he didn't believe it. He may well. There are a lot of people that seems you honestly believe this stuff, despite evidence to the contrary.

Doesn't make what he wrote down false, either.

Is it safe to say that he has more insight than you?

Joe Biden
caryking

SupplyChainPack said:

Civilized said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Exactly.

I'm sure you would...

How reliable will the courts be when SCOTUS overturns Roe vs Wade on a 5 - 4 vote?
No response on this one, huh?

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb

Pacfanweb said:

No, I don't think it's safe to say that. Since he didn't offer anything that we didn't already know, and that has already been dismissed by the courts, I'd say it's more likely that he does not.
But of course if he put out some kind of information that he had access to that nobody else did, then I'd say maybe he did.
From his report, I'd say probably not, though. He's just regurgitating the same old stories, and hoping someone will listen.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

No, I don't think it's safe to say that. Since he didn't offer anything that we didn't already know, and that has already been dismissed by the courts, I'd say it's more likely that he does not.
But of course if he put out some kind of information that he had access to that nobody else did, then I'd say maybe he did.
From his report, I'd say probably not, though. He's just regurgitating the same old stories, and hoping someone will listen.

WOW!!! I think you need to read the quote, by Thomas Sowell, in my signature below...

Joe Biden
Civilized

SupplyChainPack said:

Civilized said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Exactly.

I'm sure you would...

A more accurate analogy would be if one lower court voted to uphold it and like 47 other courts including the Supreme Court voted to overturn it.

If that happened I'd think to myself "Man there must be irrefutable evidence for courts of all partisan makeups to rule so consistently!"
Pacfanweb

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

WOW!!! I think you need to read the quote, by Thomas Sowell, in my signature below...

Nice, more passive-aggressive insults. That quote applies much more appropriately to you. Pretty ironic that it's in your signature.
The poster who used to have links to parler and rumble in his signature as well. LOL
caryking
Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Civilized said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Exactly.

I'm sure you would...

A more accurate analogy would be if one lower court voted to uphold it and like 47 other courts including the Supreme Court voted to overturn it.

If that happened I'd think to myself "Man there must be irrefutable evidence for courts of all partisan makeups to rule so consistently!"
That's your analogy. I asked a question and you couldn't answer it. You know how it's going to happen and it will ultimately get to the Supreme Court. So, would the court be reliable in this case?

Joe Biden
IseWolf22

SupplyChainPack said:

Civilized said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Exactly.

I'm sure you would...

They are perfectly within their power to do so. Liberals would freak out, but this is the flip side of legal victories not backed by legislation.
However I don't think you'll see it happen anytime soon. The media handwringing over ACB and Kavanaugh's stance on abortion was overblown
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Nice, more passive-aggressive insults. That quote applies much more appropriately to you. Pretty ironic that it's in your signature.
pacwhatever, I took you off ignore; however, I was truly kidding myself thinking you would be reasonable. So, back to ignore you go. I suggest you ignore me as well.

Good luck to you...

Joe Biden
IseWolf22
SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

You just described Trump. Yet you love him for some reason. Your hate of others, liberals, has blinded you to the fox in the henhouse
SupplyChainPack
IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

You just described Trump. Yet you love him for some reason. Your hate of others, liberals, has blinded you to the fox in the henhouse
Nope. That was 0bama, Biden, the Clintons, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi , Cuomo, De Blasio, Newsom, Northram - and pratically every other secular liberal with a (D) beside their names.

They have no moral compass. They have no particular love for their own country. They lust for power - and are willing to do ANYTHING to get it and to hold on to it.

I think you already know this.
Civilized

Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Civilized said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Exactly.

I'm sure you would...

That's your analogy. I asked a question and you couldn't answer it. You know how it's going to happen and it will ultimately get to the Supreme Court. So, would the court be reliable in this case?
I don't even know what 'reliable' means in the context of a court case to adjudicate constitutionality of past rulings.

How do you define 'reliable' in that context?

I also don't think Roe gets overturned, FWIW.
SupplyChainPack
Pacfanweb said:

For that matter, the same rule would apply to all of your writings as well, wouldn't it?
Civilized
SupplyChainPack said:

IseWolf22 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Nope. That was 0bama, Biden, the Clintons, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi , Cuomo, De Blasio, Newsom, Northram - and pratically every other secular liberal with a (D) beside their names.

They have no moral compass. They have no particular love for their own country. They lust for power - and are willing to do ANYTHING to get it and to hold on to it.

I think you already know this.

I have no idea how you see politicians on the two different sides of the aisle as being cut from a different cloth than one another ethically.

There are ethical and unethical politicians on both sides of the aisle in roughly equal proportions.
SupplyChainPack
No one said there wasn't a lot of bad Republicans. A lot of them.

The "covid relief bill" is all the proof you need of that.

Donald Trump (and I think Mike Pence) are not a part of that.

This is why a lot of Pubs leave Trump to fend for himself against absurd, bombastic, scurrilous accusations.

Trump is interrupting the back room dirty dealings of those jerks as well.

It's just that - if you have to delineate between the greater of the two evils, it is clearly the Dems for a host of reasons. This is the party that BOOED GOD Himself from their convention floor a few years ago. No - I don't think I'll be casting my lot with that group of lying hooligans.

Pacfanweb
SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

For that matter, the same rule would apply to all of your writings as well, wouldn't it?

Sure. But the things I have said can be backed up with facts and evidence.
You cannot say the same
Pacfanweb

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

pacwhatever, I took you off ignore; however, I was truly kidding myself thinking you would be reasonable. So, back to ignore you go. I suggest you ignore me as well.

Good luck to you...

Lol.
Be sure to constantly remind everyone that you have me on ignore like you do with Rich.
SupplyChainPack
Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Sure. But the things I have said can be backed up with facts and evidence.
You cannot say the same

Evidence has been provided. But like a horney ex-felon that just got out of lock-up - you will jump on any "just so" story that claims to refute the evidence - like the felon would with the first woman that talks to you in a bar.

Even though what happened - in multiple dimensions - was essentially impossible (and for practical purposes was indeed impossible) - you will jump on any ridiculous "explanation" that makes the story work in your mind.

Let's face it - you want Trump out - so there's nothing that you won't accept to explain the impossibility of what happened with Biden.

You will never admit it here - but you know that's the truth.
caryking
Civilized said:

Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Civilized said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Exactly.

I'm sure you would...

I don't even know what 'reliable' means in the context of a court case to adjudicate constitutionality of past rulings.

How do you define 'reliable' in that context?

I also don't think Roe gets overturned, FWIW.
That was a word (I think) previously to describe the courts; so, I used it...

As far as Roe goes, I think conservative christians see an opportunity to change this ruling with the new court; so, they will definitely try...

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 61 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.