Election Interference/Fraud

275,488 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
statefan91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glad they're prosecuting this voter fraud -
Wolfpackrich1
Thank God someone finally found some election fraud with evidence.
I am pretty sure you won't see Trump tweeting this though.
SupplyChainPack
Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

...And we're not allowed to question his "victory"

Perhaps you should understand why those numbers are the way they are first? Pretty simple explanation

Yes, election fraud, particularly in key dem run cities in swing states.

Pacfanweb
SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Perhaps you should understand why those numbers are the way they are first? Pretty simple explanation

Saying it over and over without producing any evidence still doesn't make it true.

Anyone who can produce actual evidence of fraud, we're all ears like Ross Perot.

caryking
SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

I think the point is:

• Biden won far fewer counties than Obama
  • Biden had 12 million more votes than Obama

So, the thinking it those 12 million votes came from some counties, perhaps all of the counties he won. The logic does not look to be in Biden's favor; however, who knows... I've seen crazy things in my life. This one, to me, looks crazy!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SupplyChainPack
Yep.

I think he missed the part about the absurd concentration of Biden votes in dem run cities - that far outstripped that kind of contrast ever before seen.

Happening in an election in which almost all safeguards against election fraud were removed. Happening in election in which absentee ballots were rejected at historically low rates.

SupplyChainPack
Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Saying it over and over without producing any evidence still doesn't make it true.

Anyone who can produce actual evidence of fraud, we're all ears like Ross Perot.

You're rejection of mountains of evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You're acceptance of insane statistical absurdities (essentially impossibilities) doesn't mean that they represent reality.

Let's ask this question:. what evidence WOULD you accept as demonstrating that voter fraud had taken place to favor Joe Biden?
Wolfpackrich1
SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

You're rejection of mountains of evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You're acceptance of insane statistical absurdities (essentially impossibilities) doesn't mean that they represent reality.

Let's ask this question:. what evidence WOULD you accept as demonstrating that voter fraud had taken place to favor Joe Biden?

I would accept evidence that a judge would allow in court.
Civilized
Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Exactly.

I'm pleased to use the courts as my proxy.
Pacfanweb
SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Anything that gets put in front of a judge and accepted in court.
It's funny to me that all these people who aren't involved with Trump's legal team seem to know about all this evidence, yet Trump's legal team apparently doesn't. Do y'all really think they are that incompetent?
That they would go to court and not bring something like this if it were legit?
IseWolf22
Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

It's funny to me that all these people who aren't involved with Trump's legal team seem to know about all this evidence, yet Trump's legal team apparently doesn't. Do y'all really think they are that incompetent?
I'd love to see this list of dead voters that hasn't been debunked. Where are the stacks of "pristine" ballots only voting for Biden? Where is there any physical evidence at all?
Thinking there is a mountain of evidence is fantasy that people are using to prop up their preconceived view of the election.
SupplyChainPack
Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

But judges can be corrupt. And there are plenty of them. Are you blindly accepting what a partisan judge tells you when evidence and overwhelming statistical common sense tells you something very different?

Instead of telling us that you would just simply trust a judge - I'd like to know what evidence you yourself would accept as persuasive that voter fraud occurred.

You get to be the judge. You get to be the one wearing the black robe instead of hiding behind it.

Directly - not what some judge or a CNN anchor, or blue ribbon commission declares - what evidence would YOU accept?

Pacfanweb
SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

But judges can be corrupt. And there are plenty of them. Are you blindly accepting what a partisan judge tells you when evidence and overwhelming statistical common sense tells you something very different?

Instead of telling us that you would just simply trust a judge - I'd like to know what evidence you yourself would accept as persuasive that voter fraud occurred.

You get to be the judge. You get to be the one wearing the black robe instead of hiding behind it.

Directly - not what some judge or a CNN anchor, or blue ribbon commission declares - what evidence would YOU accept?

See, you lost me at "judges can be corrupt". Yeah, A judge can be corrupt. Sure.

But "judges all over the country, up to and including the Supreme Court of the United States", PLUS numerous judges that Trump himself appointed, are most certainly NOT all corrupt and if they are partisan at all, it'd be in his favor. Not even a fraction of them are.
I'll grant you that you might find one. But doubt even that. You'll probably find it in traffic courts, sure. But not at the levels that have been dealt with here.

So what you're implying is simply impossible.

But I'd take real evidence, to answer the question yet again. It can't be "something posted somewhere by somebody that someone claimed something"
Which would eliminate pretty much all of it, but if you have any real evidence...again: Show it.

What you've done so far is, look at all the lies and mistruths and unsubstantiated claims and claim all that as "mountains of evidence"....when when it all really is a "mountains of BS that's not true".

And nobody, including Trump and his legal team, has been able to show any of it IS true.

So again: Where is this alleged evidence? And why didn't Trump's legal team bring it before a judge when they had multiple opportunities?

What defies belief is your clinging to essentially nothing but a mountain of lies and continuing to claim there's evidence despite none being shown.
You're essentially the "election equivalent of a flat earther", which means anything that proves you wrong....which is everything so far, btw, you simply say "but someone is corrupt" "the media is in on the hoax" "it was rigged, here's a youtube video made by some random nobody that proves it", etc.

You're literally EXACTLY the same at this point. That's why nothing is being taken seriously. The boy who cried wolf thinks that Trump has cried "fraud" too many times to be believed now.
You're now Hillary Clinton with her "Vast right wing conspiracy", if anyone remembers that.
SupplyChainPack
No - it's possible for lots of judges to be corrupt and partisan - and indeed that is the case.

You seem to be unable to express what evidence you WOULD - yourself - accept as evidence that election fraud has occurred.

This is really not an unreasonable request.

What evidence would it take to make you feel that a persuasive argument had been made that election fraud had taken place?

Don't worry about all the external stuff. You have stacks of different evidence in front of you - what would it take for you to say - "yes, it appears likely that election fraud occurred here".

What would you accept?
IseWolf22
pineknollshoresking said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

I think the point is:

• Biden won far fewer counties than Obama
  • Biden had 12 million more votes than Obama

So, the thinking it those 12 million votes came from some counties, perhaps all of the counties he won. The logic does not look to be in Biden's favor; however, who knows... I've seen crazy things in my life. This one, to me, looks crazy!!
Every year more people live in less counties as urban centers grow faster than rural areas.
In 2017, 50% of the US lived in just 146 of the 3143 counties.
Under Trump we've seen the rural / urban voting divide grow to it's highest point ever. Many rural Democrats switched to Trump and many urban / suburban republicans became independents or Democrats.

Point being, it's completely in line with expectations for Biden to win less counties than Obama.
Pacfanweb
Ground_Chuck said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Its almost like counties don't have equal population distribution.
And it's almost like there wasn't record turnout in counties Biden won
https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/dec/15/how-biden-managed-win-far-more-votes-2020-obama-di/

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT
  • Joe Biden got nearly 13 million more votes in 2020 than Barack Obama did in 2008, but won in several hundred fewer counties.
  • Record turnout in urban areas added millions of votes to Biden's total.
  • Many of the counties Obama won are very small, and didn't have much effect on his raw vote count.
SupplyChainPack
SupplyChainPack said:

No - it's possible for lots of judges to be corrupt and partisan - and indeed that is the case.

You seem to be unable to express what evidence you WOULD - yourself - accept as evidence that election fraud has occurred.

This is really not an unreasonable request.

What evidence would it take to make you feel that a persuasive argument had been made that election fraud had taken place?

Don't worry about all the external stuff. You have stacks of different evidence in front of you - what would it take for you to say - "yes, it appears likely that election fraud occurred here".

What would you accept?

Pacfanweb
Dude, why do you want any of us to define what constitutes "evidence"?

Evidence is evidence. It's not testimony that's not corroborated. It's not snippets of out-of-context video. It's not affidavits of random poll workers saying "I feel something isn't right" It's not reports of servers being seized by the US Army on foreign soil that turn out to be lies, or reports of servers being seized in Georgia that were also lies.

It's evidence, that you can see and/or put your hands on, that is corroborated or is concrete.

And none of that has been presented. When asked by judges if they were saying there had been fraud in the election, Trump lawyer after Trump lawyer said "No".

So I'm not going to define the many forms that legitimate "evidence" could take. That's on you. You're the one that keeps claiming "mountains of evidence", yet nothing you have presented is true.

Do you have any of your so-called evidence that is actually real? Not fake, or just some "oh, Biden won less counties than Obama but got more votes, something must be fishy"
That's not evidence.
You keep talking about "judges being corrupt". Sorry, but random poll workers signing affidavits with vague claims of "something isn't right" are FAR more likely to be corrupt than federal judges.

Do you have anything? Show it to us. Give us your A+, slam-dunk, "no doubt about it" evidence. Let's see what you have, that Trump and his legal team evidently didn't think was good enough to go to court with.

SupplyChainPack
"Dude, why do you want any of us to define what constitutes "evidence"?"

Because you're demanding it. It would be good to know what you would accept as evidence.

It's becoming obvious that you don't know the answer to that question yourself.
Pacfanweb
SupplyChainPack said:

"Dude, why do you want any of us to define what constitutes "evidence"?"

Because you're demanding it. It would be good to know what you would accept as evidence.

It's becoming obvious that you don't know the answer to that question yourself.
I've just given several to you.

Make the opposite true of any of the debunked examples I've given, and you've got evidence.

Video proof of tampering or cheating. None exists
Election machines seized and found to be tampered with. Hasn't happened, but if it did, there you go: Evidence.
Recounts finding huge discrepancies. Hasn't happened anymore than any other election, but if it did, "Evidence"
Multiple people in one precinct claiming fraud, with proof. Not just "we feel something wasn't right because our guy lost", but actual evidence. Pointing fingers and naming names. Able to pull the ballots out and back up what they say.

There you go, produce some of that.

It's quite simple: Produce something that's true. It doesn't matter WHAT it is. It has to be true, and then it has to matter in the outcome. We all know (or at least most of us seem to) that small pockets of "funny business" have been present in every election ever. Always will be.
But you folks are alleging HUGE amounts of voter fraud. That's far beyond the mayor of Nowheresville stuffing the ballot box or some poll worker tossing a box of votes. You're always going to have that, but never in the numbers needed to affect an entire election's outcome, nationally.

So there you go again. Let's see it.

Better yet....just start bringing us examples, one by one. We'll go through them and debunk them or prove them right
SupplyChainPack
"Multiple people in one precinct claiming fraud, with proof."

Again - and again - what do you define as "proof". It's important what you would accept as proof.

caryking
Civilized said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Exactly.

I'm sure you would...

Joe Biden
caryking
Let's say, I'm in agreement regarding evidence. There isn't any...

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

The above has been the argument for some time now, not all the other evidence. Even though, they claim (I don't know as I haven't seen it directly) they have other evidence, they are arguing the states un-constitutional actions.

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb
IseWolf22 said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

I'd love to see this list of dead voters that hasn't been debunked. Where are the stacks of "pristine" ballots only voting for Biden? Where is there any physical evidence at all?
Thinking there is a mountain of evidence is fantasy that people are using to prop up their preconceived view of the election.

SCP, here you go. Any of this could be evidence if it was true.
Got any of these things?
Asking for examples that we would accept. These have already been given to you.
caryking
Would this be evidence? I don't know. Read it and make your own decisions... This is a Georgia Senator's summation based on the evidence provided. But, really, who is this guy? He wouldn't know anything...

http://www.senatorligon.com/THE_FINAL%20REPORT.PDF?fbclid=IwAR1m71uO3FCgslXHOTrh1kwJC9ObtgzvGgcQKRoK9ZbOV66Fkc2l9-eeJOU

Joe Biden
caryking
Would this be evidence? I don't know. Read it and make your own decisions... This is Peter Navarro's report outlining evidence. But, really, who is this guy? He wouldn't know anything...

https://bannonswarroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/The-Immaculate-Deception-12.15.20-1.pdf

Joe Biden
caryking
I dare any of you to read the above links...

That being said, the arguments are on unconstitutional issues is certain States.

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb

Would this be evidence? I don't know. Read it and make your own decisions... This is a Georgia Senator's summation based on the evidence provided. But, really, who is this guy? He wouldn't know anything...

http://www.senatorligon.com/THE_FINAL%20REPORT.PDF?fbclid=IwAR1m71uO3FCgslXHOTrh1kwJC9ObtgzvGgcQKRoK9ZbOV66Fkc2l9-eeJOU

Scanning through it, he basically summarizes all of the hearsay things that have been reported.
Just different things that people said that they saw. Which might well could have turned out to be actual evidence if any of it was ever proven true.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

Scanning through it, he basically summarizes all of the hearsay things that have been reported.
Just different things that people said that they saw. Which might well could have turned out to be actual evidence if any of it was ever proven true.

He is a senator in Georgia. He has provided this in a Georgia session. You can call it hearsay; however, I DOUBT you have have seen the evidence as he has. Then, again, I shouldn't say that; because, some of you guys are truly tuned into the details more than Senator's from a state...

Joe Biden
IseWolf22

Pacfanweb said:

He is a senator in Georgia. He has provided this in a Georgia session. You can call it hearsay; however, I DOUBT you have have seen the evidence as he has. Then, again, I shouldn't say that; because, some of you guys are truly tuned into the details more than Senator's from a state...
Why would this be true? If there is hard evidence that he has and we don't why has it not been made public? There is nothing to gain at this point hiding anything. There is no reason it shouldn't have been submitted in court.
Right now this just looks like a politician pandering to his base. Saying what they want to hear to get reelected.
Civilized

Civilized said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Exactly.

I'm sure you would...

Why wouldn't you, is the better question.

Courts cut through the bull**** real quick-like because the threat of perjury hangs over the proceedings.

This aligns the interest of defendants (to not have fake evidence be used against them) and the state (to achieve justice for both parties in the eyes of the law).

What better arena do we have to determine the veracity of claims and evidence, than the courts?

Social media? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Pacfanweb

Pacfanweb said:

I didn't know the evidence that he had until he presented it in that report. And now I know it. And you can see it for what it is. A bunch of hearsay with no proof backing it up.

It's funny how you are willing to give some random state senator's opinion credibility, yet the actual election directors and the people in charge of the election in that same state who know far more about it than he does, you want to dismiss.
Basically anybody who doesn't say what you want to hear, you question their credibility. But when you find someone who does say something you want to hear and others question THEIR credibility......
I guess all politicians are liars until they say something you want to hear?
caryking
I love this...

Bridget Thorne, who has nine years' experience as a poll worker/precinct manager in Fulton County.

Since giving her testimony to the Senate Subcommittee, Bridget Thorne has been fired by a consultant working for Fulton County.

Susan Voyles who has 20 years' experience managing election precincts in Fulton County

Ms. Voyles has been fired from her position as a poll manager with Fulton County, presumably for her honest testimony.

Joe Biden
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

I didn't know the evidence that he had until he presented it in that report. And now I know it. And you can see it for what it is. A bunch of hearsay with no proof backing it up.

It's funny how you are willing to give some random state senator's opinion credibility, yet the actual election directors and the people in charge of the election in that same state who know far more about it than he does, you want to dismiss.
Basically anybody who doesn't say what you want to hear, you question their credibility. But when you find someone who does say something you want to hear and others question THEIR credibility......
I guess all politicians are liars until they say something you want to hear?
I'll repeat...

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Exactly.

I'm sure you would...

Why wouldn't you, is the better question.

Courts cut through the bull**** real quick-like because the threat of perjury hangs over the proceedings.

This aligns the interest of defendants (to not have fake evidence be used against them) and the state (to achieve justice for both parties in the eyes of the law).

What better arena do we have to determine the veracity of claims and evidence, than the courts?

Social media? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Civ, you are an unreasonable person that is misguided by your own ineptness. No need to continue with you as you say things such as: "GTFO" in another thread, then never respond, when I show contrition...

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 60 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.