Election Interference/Fraud

280,409 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The following video is coming from a partisan in the media; however, listen to some of the facts thrown out and tell me how to challenge them...

https://populist.press/huge-evidence-coming-that-will-change-everything/

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SupplyChainPack
ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Dmax95 said:

ciscopack said:

Many Republicans still believe in democratic norms such as the rule of law, the centrality of truth, the peaceful transfer of power, and the legitimacy of the opposition party. But Trump is not among those Republicans, and he has won astonishing acquiescence and support from his party as he has set about trashing democratic norms and principles.

What Trump Has Done to America

Cmon man. Hilary and the left started the divide that Obama created. Stop living in an echo chamber

That is not true. Hillary was a woman and she was abrupt and a lot ofen did not like that. Obama was black and white people did not like that because they are racist.
Oh my god. This is the dumbest post I've ever read. Are you trolling?

If not then seriously this is an example right here of the devastating effect of media brainwashing.

And recreational drug use. Don't forget the drugs.
Pacfanweb
pineknollshoresking said:

Cisco, Trump is cleaning house, it appears. Being these people are career politicians, I think it's a good thing. Now, Biden admin will have to work, to engage, new people, or bring back the old, in order to move forward.
All this does is ensure that Biden will hire that entire board now, because he's obviously not going to keep the Trump flunkies.

So if the goal was to have Biden be the one to hire all new people, then mission accomplished, I guess.
Dmax95

Good listen
ciscopack
Jared Kushner Reportedly Created a Shell Company to Secretly Pay Trump Family Members and Spend Half the Campaign's Cash

Donald Trump and his family have spent the last four years making the airtight case that they view the presidency as simply a means to enrich themselves and their associates. They probably don't particularly like that reputation and, yet, it hasn't stopped them from funneling taxpayer money to their private business, gouging the Secret Service, and raising legal defense funds that the fine print says could go directly to their pockets. Oh, and, according to a new report, setting up a shell company that spent hundreds of millions of campaign dollars to pay Trump family members along with other expenditures it seemingly wanted to keep under wraps.

According to Business Insider, first son-in-law Jared Kushner personally approved the creation of the company, incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corp. and American Made Media Consultants LLC, in April 2018. From there, Eric Trump's wife, Lara Trump, was named president, with Mike Pence's nephew John Pence serving as vice president. If you're wondering why the shell company, described as Business Insider as acting "almost like a campaign within a campaign" was necessary, well, it's not entirely clear, but it sure sounds like the express purpose was the ability to shield "financial and operational details from public scrutiny," as it allowed the campaign to avoid federally mandated disclosures concerning what it was spending considerable amounts of money on. And by considerable we mean nearly half of the $1.26 billion raised for Trump's reelection. Which seems like a lot!

Meghan McCain Fires Back After Trump's Latest Attack on Her Late Father: 'You Still Obsess Over My Dad'

Trump, 74, attacked Sen. John McCain again on Thursday night, tweeting that the 2008 Republican presidential nominee was "last in his class" and "one of the most overrated people in [Washington], D.C."
Meghan, 36, has often spoken out against the president's criticisms at her father's expense, especially since he died of brain cancer at 81.

"Two years after he died, you still obsess over my dad," she wrote back to the president.
"It kills you that no one will ever love you or remember you like they loved and remember him," added Meghan, who has been on maternity leave since the birth of her daughter. "He served his country with honor, you have disgraced the office of the presidency."

Trump downplays impact of hack, questions whether Russia involved

Pompeo says Russia is "pretty clearly" behind cyberattack on U.S.

caryking
ciscopack said:

According to Business Insider, first son-in-law Jared Kushner personally approved the creation of the company, incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corp. and American Made Media Consultants LLC, in April 2018. From there, Eric Trump's wife, Lara Trump, was named president, with Mike Pence's nephew John Pence serving as vice president. If you're wondering why the shell company, described as Business Insider as acting "almost like a campaign within a campaign" was necessary, well, it's not entirely clear, but it sure sounds like the express purpose was the ability to shield "financial and operational details from public scrutiny," as it allowed the campaign to avoid federally mandated disclosures concerning what it was spending considerable amounts of money on. And by considerable we mean nearly half of the $1.26 billion raised for Trump's reelection. Which seems like a lot!
Doesn't look real good, huh? I'm assuming you feel the same about the Biden families doings with China?

Joe Biden
caryking
The reality that Dems, on here, don't to discuss...

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/judge-troupis-goes-off/

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1
Trump downplays the Russian hacks in our system. Even though Secretary Pompeo said all indications were they originated in Russia. He protects Russia Putin at every chance. He must be in Putin's pocket. Sounds treasonous to me.

What more should we expect from the President who would not react properly to a pandemic. And has tens of thousands dead Americans that he is solely responsible for.

Trump worse President ever!
Dmax95

Taiwan scared ****less of a Biden win.
caryking
Here is ones summary of how the election was won by Biden. Go ahead and attack the writer...

https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/11/election-2020-was-rigged-the-evidence/

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1
This weekend it came out that Trump had a meeting discussing martial law to steal the election from Biden.
Yeah he supports the Republic and democratic principals.

Trump worse President ever.
cowboypack02
Wolfpackrich1 said:

This weekend it came out that Trump had a meeting discussing martial law to steal the election from Biden.

From who?

Any actual sources of just someone running off at the mouth on Twitter.....and i mean actual sources and not some anonymous source that no one can prove?
caryking
cowboypack02 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

From who?

Any actual sources of just someone running off at the mouth on Twitter.....and i mean actual sources and not some anonymous source that no one can prove?
Cowboy, I think that it was being reported on CNN and MSNBC. This has been thoroughly debunked by people in the meeting.

BTW, rich has shown repeatedly that he is a severe hack. He only throws out outlandish allegations from left wing rags.

consider ignoring him...

Joe Biden
ciscopack

cowboypack02 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

From who?

Cowboy, I think that it was being reported on CNN and MSNBC. This has been thoroughly debunked by people in the meeting.

BTW, rich has shown repeatedly that he is a severe hack. He only throws out outlandish allegations from left wing rags.

consider ignoring him...
I just talked to Barney Fife and Ernest T. Bass and both said that anyone that would consider listening to Sidney Powell is a NUT.

Trump is reportedly meeting with Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell, asking about martial law idea
caryking
ciscopack said:

cowboypack02 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

From who?

consider ignoring him...
I just talked to Barney Fife and Ernest T. Bass and both said that anyone that would consider listening to Sidney Powell is a NUT.

Trump is reportedly meeting with Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell, asking about martial law idea

Cisco, you can't help yourself, can you...

Joe Biden
cowboypack02

cowboypack02 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

From who?

consider ignoring him...
This is a huge part of the problem with our society as a whole. The media spouts off all kind of stuff with no evidence and people believe it without any type of critical thinking at all.

BBW12OG
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Wow.... some people will believe anything put on the twittersphere or the liberal hacks from MSNBC and CNN.. story was debunked like so many hundreds have been in the last four years. But, you still have lemmings that will follow with their heads up their rear ends just because they were told to. This is a prime example of an "uneducated voter."
statefan91
Looks like Newsmax and Fox are changing tune a little:

caryking
BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Wow.... some people will believe anything put on the twittersphere or the liberal hacks from MSNBC and CNN.. story was debunked like so many hundreds have been in the last four years. But, you still have lemmings that will follow with their heads up their rear ends just because they were told to. This is a prime example of an "uneducated voter."

uneducated!!!

Joe Biden
SupplyChainPack
Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

...And we're not allowed to question his "victory"
jadawson
They got hit with a cease and desist.

The problem is that way more people see and believe their lies the first time around than the ones that hear the retractions. This is what happens when news orgs run with stories by complete hackjob websites like project veritas.
SupplyChainPack

There were four demographics that Joe Biden truly did outshine Donald J Trump with

1. Voters who didn't sign their ballots.
2. Voters who didn't have their signatures verified.
3. Voters who are no longer living.
4. Voters who "reside" in six cities controlled by the Dems.

Kevin McCullough (@KMCRadio) December 21, 2020
caryking
statefan91 said:

Actually, it looks like the Murdach son is pushing the narrative. The son is an Uber liberal...

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb
SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Perhaps you should understand why those numbers are the way they are first? Pretty simple explanation
caryking
jadawson said:

They got hit with a cease and desist.

The problem is that way more people see and believe their lies the first time around than the ones that hear the retractions. This is what happens when news orgs run with stories by complete hackjob websites like project veritas.

Actually, they are folding like a cheap suit... all, except the following...

Joe Biden
Civilized
statefan91 said:

Looks like Newsmax and Fox are changing tune a little

Weird how that happens when legal action gets threatened.

Same way Giuliani and Powell talk a big game until they and their minions are in a courtroom risking perjury. Whatddya know, the lying stops!?!

2020 election fraud is fake news people.

If it was real and there was evidence Trump's team and conservative media would not be concerned with perjury or slander.
TheStorm
SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Yeah, that's ****ing hilarious... I bet it even better illustrates things if you were to add the 2016 numbers for both candidates.
ciscopack
Those same voting machines are used in Florida, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, iowa, Missouri, Wyoming and Utah and the company has built a couple models since 2003. They were used in 2016!
Wolfpackrich1
Is a funny thing on here that I post a news story that is widely circulated and I am called a hack for posting it and the only proof they have is Trump says it is not true. A man who lies more than a dozen times every day.

While they post things from news organizations like News Max and One America or Fox who had to run a story this past weekend that they had provided disinformation on the air.

So you keep trying to fool yourself because in time all this and more will come out about Trump and his shenanigans. Then go look at yourself and say I never supported him. A link below if you want to read about it. If you don't I do not care. However I will continue to post these stories about Trump.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2020/12/19/trump-reportedly-asked-advisors-about-deploying-military-to-overturn-election/
TheStorm
If it walks like a hack... and quacks like a hack... 9 times out of 10 it is usually a hack.

You've earned it and you wear it well.
Wolfpackrich1
Funny thing Storm. That is what I say about liars.
Trump takes the cake.

Also All those links about election fraud and Dominion voting machines being biased.
Well numerous judges threw all that out of court. So I will take the post from credible news sources and not those were judges have said no credible evidence.
Actually that makes all the people saying I am hack. Just like Trump. Liars.

Ground_Chuck

statefan91 said:

Actually, it looks like the Murdach son is pushing the narrative. The son is an Uber liberal...
Murdach's son runs Newsmax?
Ground_Chuck
SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Its almost like counties don't have equal population distribution.
caryking
Ground_Chuck said:

statefan91 said:

Murdach's son runs Newsmax?
NewsCorp owns FoxNews. I don't think they have anything to do with Newsmax. Why Newsmax is caving is beyond me. I think the narrative above is what it is... don't really subscribe to the thinking.

Regarding FoxNews, the son running the place is an Uber liberal and it's being said the son is making the Bartiromo and Dobbs of the network have people on shows and backtrack things said. This has nothing to do with legal actions; rather, a political decision...

They are coming after Sydney Powell as well; however, she is using Lin Wood as her representative and he posted the following...

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb
TheStorm said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Barack Obama:
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Donald Trump:
75,000,000 votes
2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
81,000,000 votes
477 counties

Yeah, that's ****ing hilarious... I bet it even better illustrates things if you were to add the 2016 numbers for both candidates.
It really does.

If you look at the total votes and the increase in turnout the last 3 elections, it's almost like more people voted every year.

Oh wait, they did:

2012 Total Votes: 129,085,410
2016 Total Votes: 136,669,276
2020 Total Votes: 158,383,935

Last election was very close, this one was not.
But in 2012, the % numbers were very similar.
First Page Last Page
Page 59 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.