Election Interference/Fraud

275,442 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Voter fraud? Hacked systems?The boogie man? Everything but proof. Very sad. My guy did not win. I am going to claim anything.
So as most of the same people here claimed 4 years ago.
This is just noise and fake news

that you Hilary?

Nope Bucket. Just the cold hard truth. Or is this Donald?
Do you have proof that there was not hacking? Have you seen all of the new stuff about Dominion? Looks more and more like some shady stuff went down. Remember Russia Russia Russia..........man it will be fun when this one turns out to be true.

Donald it is you. Thank goodness. Thought you might be hiding in the bunker again.
Nope on the proof. But since it is the Republicans and you are the ones making accusations. Do you have proof? Man this is go to be so lonely
when it proves that this is all a hoax and all of you are back in Trump towers again. Fighting supeneas and grand juries.
Rich is just a racist! Buckets, you can't have a constructive conversation with a racist.
Wolfpackrich1
caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Voter fraud? Hacked systems?The boogie man? Everything but proof. Very sad. My guy did not win. I am going to claim anything.

that you Hilary?

Wolfpackrich1, so, are you saying not one ballot was cast fraudulently? None of the reported dead people voting is true?

So nice to see you caryking. I never said that. What I am saying and please hear this. Is I see a bunch of sore losers just repeating crap reported on right wing media sources with zero proof. Don't ask me for proof when you are throwing around accusations. Goodnight now!
Wolfpackrich1
caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

that you Hilary?

Do you have proof that there was not hacking? Have you seen all of the new stuff about Dominion? Looks more and more like some shady stuff went down. Remember Russia Russia Russia..........man it will be fun when this one turns out to be true.

Donald it is you. Thank goodness. Thought you might be hiding in the bunker again.
Nope on the proof. But since it is the Republicans and you are the ones making accusations. Do you have proof? Man this is go to be so lonely
when it proves that this is all a hoax and all of you are back in Trump towers again. Fighting supeneas and grand juries.
Rich is just a racist! Buckets, you can't have a constructive conversation with a racist.

Me a racist? Please explain caryking?
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

that you Hilary?

Me a racist? Please explain caryking?
I don't have to explain. I can just throw out the claim and you need to defend yourself. So, please explain...
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

that you Hilary?

Well i assume it will all come out in the discovery portion of these lawsuits.
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

that you Hilary?

Wolfpackrich1, so, are you saying not one ballot was cast fraudulently? None of the reported dead people voting is true?

So nice to see you caryking. I never said that. What I am saying and please hear this. Is I see a bunch of sore losers just repeating crap reported on right wing media sources with zero proof. Don't ask me for proof when you are throwing around accusations. Goodnight now!
SO just like 4 years ago......and then it continued for almost 4 years.....collusion etc.....i think we have the right to see this thing out after what we experienced from the left over the last 4 years......
ciscopack
It's funny to me that Republicans did well down on the same ballots that Trump lost on. Down ballot ain't cheating but the vote at the top can't be right.....it is full of fraud. Hilary Clinton lost by LESS and she conceded within 24 hours of it being called.
WP
Yeah Cisco, stop the count everywhere other than AZ....keep that one going on.
WP
GuerrillaPack said:

WP said:

Most of you are going to be remembered by history as traitors who fell in love with an orange, racist conman, wannabe dictator, who was clearly compromised by Russia.
TRAITORS??!

We're not the ones who openly want to destroy the 2nd Amendment, and also now the 1st Amendment (ie, silence all right-wing and conservative speech).

We're not the ones now openly talking about "abolishing the electoral college".

We're not the ones who advocate for effectively having no border in this country, and letting tens of millions of people just flood across the border and stay here indefinitely.

It is the communist Left who are the OPEN enemies of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and this nation. PERIOD.

As usual, you have leftists PROJECTING what THEY do onto others. You guys are the traitors. Not patriotic Christians and conservatives who cherish our freedoms, Constitution, and this nation.
Yes, YOU are a traitor who is following a person who is only interested in their own success and ego. He could care less about this country and by supporting him, you, like him have become a traitor. This has nothing to do with Conservative vs Liberal or Dem Vs Rep....it is all about tin foil hat wearing dumbasses jumping behind someone who is willing to break every rule, law, norm he can to make sure that everyone under him is only loyal to him, not the country, constitution, rule of law.
Dmax95
Y'all realize your more alike the dissimilar. Media wins when we start attacking each other and really think so black and white. Everyone has opinions but to go so far as to attack people, well then we all lose. United we win divided we fall. Media is divisive. Never forget that. Fear sells. Be kind to your Wolfpack brothers and sisters.
packgrad
WP said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WP said:

Most of you are going to be remembered by history as traitors who fell in love with an orange, racist conman, wannabe dictator, who was clearly compromised by Russia.
TRAITORS??!

We're not the ones who openly want to destroy the 2nd Amendment, and also now the 1st Amendment (ie, silence all right-wing and conservative speech).

We're not the ones now openly talking about "abolishing the electoral college".

We're not the ones who advocate for effectively having no border in this country, and letting tens of millions of people just flood across the border and stay here indefinitely.

It is the communist Left who are the OPEN enemies of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and this nation. PERIOD.

As usual, you have leftists PROJECTING what THEY do onto others. You guys are the traitors. Not patriotic Christians and conservatives who cherish our freedoms, Constitution, and this nation.
Yes, YOU are a traitor who is following a person who is only interested in their own success and ego. He could care less about this country and by supporting him, you, like him have become a traitor. This has nothing to do with Conservative vs Liberal or Dem Vs Rep....it is all about tin foil hat wearing dumbasses jumping behind someone who is willing to break every rule, law, norm he can to make sure that everyone under him is only loyal to him, not the country, constitution, rule of law.

It's amazing how unhinged the left has become. They've created this make believe character that breaks every rule, law, norm so that everyone under him is loyal only to him, not the country, constitution, or law. Just sheer lunacy how they have contrived this. Could also be considered traitorous.
Wolfpackrich1
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

that you Hilary?

SO just like 4 years ago......and then it continued for almost 4 years.....collusion etc.....i think we have the right to see this thing out after what we experienced from the left over the last 4 years......
Bucket I have no issue with President Trump's lawsuits going through the wheels of justice. I have not seen or even been offered proof of any election fraud just words with no merit. So I am ok with all of these issues seeing their way through court.
What I would like though. As they are are all proven as frivolous or with out merit as I believe they are. Then the Trump supporters say that Joe Biden was fairly elected. That is it.
packgrad
Excellent point, but Twitter does not flag the left. The fascists will rule again.

Bas2020
Bas2020
How did Joe Biden go from 4th or 5th place in IOWA to "top dog" of the Democrat party?

Bas2020
Bas2020
This Computer Hacker & Code Expert Goes Into Detail on how you can hack into Dominion and Change Votes

RunsWithWolves26
Bas2020 said:

How did Joe Biden go from 4th or 5th place in IOWA to "top dog" of the Democrat party?

I have to give Trump credit. He responded with a coherent, no all caps and exclamation points response. That shows he did have the ability to tweet in a normal way, he just decided not to for the most part.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

that you Hilary?

Bucket I have no issue with President Trump's lawsuits going through the wheels of justice. I have not seen or even been offered proof of any election fraud just words with no merit. So I am ok with all of these issues seeing their way through court.
What I would like though. As they are are all proven as frivolous or with out merit as I believe they are. Then the Trump supporters say that Joe Biden was fairly elected. That is it.

Rich, I personally believe we have enough dead bodies voting to show voting irregularities or fraud. I also believe that these so-called 1,000's of affidavits have serious ramifications for both the sworn person and the lawyers.

So, No, I will never say that either party wins this fair and square. The process is so corrupt. It gives me ZERO confidence in the election process. Now, if at the end of all this mess, Biden becomes the President, he will be my president just like he is for everyone else.

At this point, no doubt, I would like to see this vetted and I hope Trump ends up winning. That being said, the final conclusion will be the final conclusion.

I think I called you a racist earlier to show how easy it is to create a narrative that is frightening. I have no idea whether you are a racist and the very fact of me calling you one shows my ignorance (if this wasn't meant to be a poor joke). So, sorry for using you as a pawn in my experiment. Hopefully you take no offense after my explanation.
Bas2020
RunsWithWolves26
Bas2020 said:

Joined October 2020 and has 15 followers. I'm gonna trust his tweets about as much as I trust MSNBC reporting.
caryking
Bas2020 said:

You all need to quit using Twitter. I find it repulsive to see the warning next to the President's Tweet as well as anybody stating opinions, whether true or not.

Move to https://parler.com/ for Freedom of Speech

Wolfpackrich1
caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

that you Hilary?

Rich, I personally believe we have enough dead bodies voting to show voting irregularities or fraud. I also believe that these so-called 1,000's of affidavits have serious ramifications for both the sworn person and the lawyers.

So, No, I will never say that either party wins this fair and square. The process is so corrupt. It gives me ZERO confidence in the election process. Now, if at the end of all this mess, Biden becomes the President, he will be my president just like he is for everyone else.

At this point, no doubt, I would like to see this vetted and I hope Trump ends up winning. That being said, the final conclusion will be the final conclusion.

I think I called you a racist earlier to show how easy it is to create a narrative that is frightening. I have no idea whether you are a racist and the very fact of me calling you one shows my ignorance (if this wasn't meant to be a poor joke). So, sorry for using you as a pawn in my experiment. Hopefully you take no offense after my explanation.
Bucket I will accept your apology if you mean it. I am not a pawn for anybody. I have my own mind and I do my own thinking. I am not swayed by any media source. I get multiple sources of information and I make my own opinions based on the information I gather. I also believe in American democracy. I participate in the election process by volunteering. As do tens of thousands across this country. All parties and every time I do I feel proud of the process. Proud to be an American. I wish every one would go volunteer. See the system you say is full of corruption. Because I do not see it. I did not see it four years ago nor did I see it this time. So my last words to you today is do not ever try an experiment by calling somebody an ugly word that accuses them of being something vulgar. that is not who I am.
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

that you Hilary?

Bucket I will accept your apology if you mean it. I am not a pawn for anybody. I have my own mind and I do my own thinking. I am not swayed by any media source. I get multiple sources of information and I make my own opinions based on the information I gather. I also believe in American democracy. I participate in the election process by volunteering. As do tens of thousands across this country. All parties and every time I do I feel proud of the process. Proud to be an American. I wish every one would go volunteer. See the system you say is full of corruption. Because I do not see it. I did not see it four years ago nor did I see it this time. So my last words to you today is do not ever try an experiment by calling somebody an ugly word that accuses them of being something vulgar. that is not who I am.
i never apologized for anything. Of course i was not the one that called you a racist either.
Bas2020
Unless we get forensic computer analysis and get the Dominion people to open up their books this wont be solved. That plus a hand recount of all 7-8 state's in question.

I don't think im the only one that finds it suspicious that Joe Freaking Biden got 12 million more votes than Obama with far less black turn out and the lowest enthusiasm numbers for a candidate in history.

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

that you Hilary?

glad you volunteer. Do you NOT TRUST the THOUSANDS of other volunteers like yourself across the country that have been giving sworn affidavits about the VOTER FRAUD in all of these different areas? IF we cannot trust these people, who are volunteers like you are then WHO can we trust? Seems pretty obvious what is happening here. People are stepping up and speaking out. But the fix was already in. So they will be silenced. Just like they silence anything from the conservatives on Twitter or Facebook. Or anything that could HARM the DEM candidate.

So since the media has declared Biden the winner we have seen MAJOR NEWS on CORONA VIRUS VACCINE. Now the Pfizer says they could have released the info BEFORE THE ELECTION. God forbid they do that.

We also now are getting MORE INFO about what the government knew and when they knew it about HUNTER BIDEN and Joe's involvement with BRIBES paid by BURISMA. Once again this info has been known for MONTHS. But they wait to drop it until AFTER so they cannot hurt JOE.

I am sorry that you cannot see how all of this played out. A guy that COULD NOT FILL A HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT at his rallys got the most votes EVER? We are really supposed to believe that?
Wolfpackrich1
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

that you Hilary?

i never apologized for anything. Of course i was not the one that called you a racist either.
You are correct. It was another. I apologize to you.
Wolfpackrich1
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

that you Hilary?

glad you volunteer. Do you NOT TRUST the THOUSANDS of other volunteers like yourself across the country that have been giving sworn affidavits about the VOTER FRAUD in all of these different areas? IF we cannot trust these people, who are volunteers like you are then WHO can we trust? Seems pretty obvious what is happening here. People are stepping up and speaking out. But the fix was already in. So they will be silenced. Just like they silence anything from the conservatives on Twitter or Facebook. Or anything that could HARM the DEM candidate.

So since the media has declared Biden the winner we have seen MAJOR NEWS on CORONA VIRUS VACCINE. Now the Pfizer says they could have released the info BEFORE THE ELECTION. God forbid they do that.

We also now are getting MORE INFO about what the government knew and when they knew it about HUNTER BIDEN and Joe's involvement with BRIBES paid by BURISMA. Once again this info has been known for MONTHS. But they wait to drop it until AFTER so they cannot hurt JOE.

I am sorry that you cannot see how all of this played out. A guy that COULD NOT FILL A HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT at his rallys got the most votes EVER? We are really supposed to believe that?
Are we suppose to believe President Trump when he said we are rounding the corner on Covid-19? Or the President that asked if we could put Disinfectant in our lung? I am so glad you mention the size of the rallies. President Trump held his super spreader events while joe Biden asked for his supporters to come and social distance wear a mask stay in your car. I preferred the later. So did 5.15 million more Americans than voted for President Trump.

President Trump did not care about his voters. Evidence enough has been on display the past 9 days. Covid 19 is raging across all states and nary a peep from the President. He does not care about Americans or anybody but himself.
Bas2020
Wolfpackrich1
Noise and fake news
jadawson
Chris Krebs, Trump appointed director of the CISA (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency) maintains a "rumor central" on the government site for CISA. He factchecks all the nonsense claims as they come in, particularly the Hammer and Scorecard nonsense (which he also calls nonsense).

https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

that you Hilary?

Are we suppose to believe President Trump when he said we are rounding the corner on Covid-19? Or the President that asked if we could put Disinfectant in our lung? I am so glad you mention the size of the rallies. President Trump held his super spreader events while joe Biden asked for his supporters to come and social distance wear a mask stay in your car. I preferred the later. So did 5.15 million more Americans than voted for President Trump.

President Trump did not care about his voters. Evidence enough has been on display the past 9 days. Covid 19 is raging across all states and nary a peep from the President. He does not care about Americans or anybody but himself.
Funny you should mention COVID. Here is the GREAT LORD FAUCI himself saying, again, just days AFTER the election that COVID WILL NOT BE A PANDEMIC MUCH LONGER. Just another example of mainstream media, big pharma, the powers that be holding back info that would have been favorable to TRUMP because well they were in on the fix for Sleepy Joe

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/525653-fauci-coronavirus-wont-be-a-pandemic-for-a-lot-longer-thanks-to-vaccines
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

that you Hilary?

How many covid cases came from these SUPER SPREADER RALLIES? Why are they not allowed but protesting is? Seems like BIDEN did not care about his voters when he watched them celebrate in the streets after the media declared him the winner.
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Noise and fake news
why is it fake? You can SEE IT HAPPENING on TV.
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
jadawson said:

Chris Krebs, Trump appointed director of the CISA (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency) maintains a "rumor central" on the government site for CISA. He factchecks all the nonsense claims as they come in, particularly the Hammer and Scorecard nonsense (which he also calls nonsense).

https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol

Just because he is Trump Appointed does not mean he is not complicit with all of this.

I HAVE WATCHED the videos of the votes switching and disappearing. I had a family member call me on election night the moment that they saw it occur. So what is the explanation for the numbers switching like that?
First Page Last Page
Page 16 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.