Election Interference/Fraud

272,009 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
jadawson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

jadawson said:

Chris Krebs, Trump appointed director of the CISA (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency) maintains a "rumor central" on the government site for CISA. He factchecks all the nonsense claims as they come in, particularly the Hammer and Scorecard nonsense (which he also calls nonsense).

https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol

Just because he is Trump Appointed does not mean he is not complicit with all of this.

I HAVE WATCHED the videos of the votes switching and disappearing. I had a family member call me on election night the moment that they saw it occur. So what is the explanation for the numbers switching like that?

I always think of Hanlon's razor in a time like this. If you're to the point where you'd prefer to think that Trump appointed agency directors are complicit in some deep state conspiracy based on info from right wing Twitter sources, rather than someone made a mistake that was corrected then there's nothing that I can say to convince you otherwise
Wolfpackrich1
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Noise and fake news
why is it fake? You can SEE IT HAPPENING on TV.
It is fake because the courts keep dismissing or ruling against the lawsuits he files.
jadawson
Karl rove, Ohio Governor (republican), Arizona AG (republican) all say lawsuits will not change outcome

https://thehill.com/homenews/525623-karl-rove-trump-lawsuits-wont-change-elections-outcome#google_vignette

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/525614-arizonas-republican-ag-defends-states-election-people-voted-republican%3famp
Bas2020
Bas2020

I keep reading the courts dismiss all of this.... again NOT true.
Bas2020
Bas2020
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
jadawson said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

jadawson said:

Chris Krebs, Trump appointed director of the CISA (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency) maintains a "rumor central" on the government site for CISA. He factchecks all the nonsense claims as they come in, particularly the Hammer and Scorecard nonsense (which he also calls nonsense).

Just because he is Trump Appointed does not mean he is not complicit with all of this.

I HAVE WATCHED the videos of the votes switching and disappearing. I had a family member call me on election night the moment that they saw it occur. So what is the explanation for the numbers switching like that?

I always think of Hanlon's razor in a time like this. If you're to the point where you'd prefer to think that Trump appointed agency directors are complicit in some deep state conspiracy based on info from right wing Twitter sources, rather than someone made a mistake that was corrected then there's nothing that I can say to convince you otherwise
these are COMPUTERS not people. COMPUTERS DO NOT DO THINGS BY MISTAKE. They do what the CODE tells them to.
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Noise and fake news
It is fake because the courts keep dismissing or ruling against the lawsuits he files.
NONE OF THE COMPUTER STUFF HAS BEEN FILED YET
Wolfpackrich1
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Noise and fake news

Of course it has not. Why?
Because it is fake news
jadawson
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

jadawson said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

jadawson said:

these are COMPUTERS not people. COMPUTERS DO NOT DO THINGS BY MISTAKE. They do what the CODE tells them to.

Link me these videos please
Civilized
jadawson said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Good point.

Also, when people start saying things like they saw or had a family member actually observe some shenanigans on live TV on election night, I always think to myself that they obviously had less bourbon than me on election night.
Bas2020
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Noise and fake news

Of course it has not. Why?
Because it is fake news
Bas2020
ncsualum05
This is getting huge. I thought Russia coup was largest scandal in history but this one could take the cake. Sadly I have no faith they win this fight.
Pacfanweb
Bas2020 said:

Pretty easy to understand: A larger percentage of eligible voters actually voted, in addition to there being more people in general.

Edit: I looked it up.
930k population.

581k registered voters.

packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Noise and fake news

Fake news.
caryking
Civilized said:

jadawson said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Good point.

Also, when people start saying things like they saw or had a family member actually observe some shenanigans on live TV on election night, I always think to myself that they obviously had less bourbon than me on election night.

Guys, that's a naive mindset. Sure, Trump appointed heads of departments; however, the vast majority of department employees are career employees. Nothing about them have to be aligned with the President.

Just look Andy McCabe... The FBI works for the justice department, right? Don't even try and convince anyone here that guy didn't have an agenda as well as the two love birds (forgot there names) that are no longer in the justice department.

McCabe was the one pushing the Logan act on Flynn when Biden is promoting that he is doing exactly what Flynn's like was ruined about.
caryking
caryking said:

Civilized said:

jadawson said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Good point.

Guys, that's a naive mindset. Sure, Trump appointed heads of departments; however, the vast majority of department employees are career employees. Nothing about them have to be aligned with the President.

Just look Andy McCabe... The FBI works for the justice department, right? Don't even try and convince anyone here that guy didn't have an agenda as well as the two love birds (forgot there names) that are no longer in the justice department.

McCabe was the one pushing the Logan act on Flynn when Biden is promoting that he is doing exactly what Flynn's life was ruined about.
SupplyChainPack
Bas2020 said:

GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
https://parler.com/post/622fa2bae44e4cf49e9c495cc021cb95

Maria Bartiromo:

"Massive national security issues. Massive. I'm told Dirty Venezuelan & Cuba money behind Dominion. The software also has components from China. This is about to explode."
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Maria Bartiromo:

"Massive national security issues. Massive. I'm told Dirty Venezuelan & Cuba money behind Dominion. The software also has components from China. This is about to explode."

Makes sense. Tomorrow is Friday.
Wolfpackrich1
Turn out lights the party is over.
See ya later Trump
Dmax95
These lawsuits have to be procured carefully. People hoping for a rushed bungled mess. Trumps team taking their time. Smart.
Dmax95
Ripper
GuerrillaPack said:

Maria Bartiromo:

Maria is going to end up on AOC's list.
ciscopack
Report: White House pressuring CISA to stop debunking election nonsense

An official website of the United States government

Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
Dmax95
Fake news, the swamp runs deep.if you don't want to see the evidence as it is dont. It's there, but denying it is funny. Pray the country finds the truths.
ciscopack
Senior DHS cybersecurity official to step down at end of week

Bryan Ware, a top official at the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), will step down at the end of the week.

CyberScoop first reported that Ware, who serves as assistant director for cybersecurity at CISA, will leave his position on Friday to move to a private sector position. A CISA source confirmed Ware's departure to The Hill.

The CISA source gave no further details about the departure, but Reuters reported that a senior U.S. official said Ware had been asked to resign by the White House earlier this week.

Top cyber official expecting to be fired as White House frustrations hit agency protecting elections

The U.S. government's top cybersecurity official has told people that he expects the White House to fire him, three people familiar with the situation told POLITICO, as the Trump administration continues a purge of officials deemed disloyal to the president.

Chris Krebs, the director of the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, is in the White House's crosshairs in part because of a website he created to debunk election-related misinformation much of which President Donald Trump and other Republican Party leaders have embraced as they seek to undermine the legitimacy of President-elect Joe Biden's victory.

Dmax95

Dmax95
ciscopack said:

Bryan Ware, a top official at the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), will step down at the end of the week.

CyberScoop first reported that Ware, who serves as assistant director for cybersecurity at CISA, will leave his position on Friday to move to a private sector position. A CISA source confirmed Ware's departure to The Hill.

The CISA source gave no further details about the departure, but Reuters reported that a senior U.S. official said Ware had been asked to resign by the White House earlier this week.

Top cyber official expecting to be fired as White House frustrations hit agency protecting elections

The U.S. government's top cybersecurity official has told people that he expects the White House to fire him, three people familiar with the situation told POLITICO, as the Trump administration continues a purge of officials deemed disloyal to the president.

Chris Krebs, the director of the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, is in the White House's crosshairs in part because of a website he created to debunk election-related misinformation much of which President Donald Trump and other Republican Party leaders have embraced as they seek to undermine the legitimacy of President-elect Joe Biden's victory.

It's a joke. Believe everything you read from the ones on the hook for the botched election security.
ciscopack
ciscopack said:

Leadership

For additional information on CISA's structure, please visit our leadership page or view our organizational structure.

Director, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Christopher C. Krebs
[url=https://www.cisa.gov/person/christopher-c-krebs][/url]

Christopher Krebs serves as the first Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). Mr. Krebs was originally sworn in on June 15, 2018 as the Under Secretary for the predecessor of CISA, the National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD). Mr. Krebs was nominated for that position by the President of the United States in February 2018. As Director, Mr. Krebs oversees CISA's efforts to defend civilian networks, secure federal facilities, manage systemic risk to National Critical Functions, and work with stakeholders to raise the security baseline of the Nation's cyber and physical infrastructure.

Assistant Director for Cybersecurity, Bryan Ware
[url=https://www.cisa.gov/bryan-s-ware][/url]

Bryan Ware serves as the Assistant Director for Cybersecurity for the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). Mr. Ware leads the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) mission of protecting and strengthening the nation's critical infrastructure from cyber threats.

Dmax95
Dmax95
Where's there's smoke there's fire. Swamp runs deep. Let it all play out in court. Denying existence possibility to any election fraud, tampering, computer glitches is a joke. 17 pages of it and running.
First Page Last Page
Page 17 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.