Election Interference/Fraud

275,707 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Bas2020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
Bas2020 said:

if this is vote switching it brings the margin to less than 20k votes. And there are probably more out there
RunsWithWolves26
ciscopack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

ciscopack said:

Tell me this; how are all these dead people still registered to vote? When they died their family just stuck them in the ground and told no one? If so, are they really dead? Twitter and Facebook News...the "reel thang."/real thing

My grandpa died 5 years ago and is still registered to vote. He actually received a absentee ballot in the mail for this election. We didn't just "stick my grandpa in the ground" when he died. We have his death certificate, etc but he still received his absentee ballot to vote. Thankfully, my grandma, who ain't lied a day in her life, called and told them and then she shredded it. Then again, this may not fit the narrative you have been screaming about for weeks so hopefully I didn't waste to much of your time.
Does he live in NC? If so, I assume someone had to be named as the person/or persons to take care of his affairs? I assume if he is from NC, they had to go and meet with the Clerk of Court or someone in that office and fill out all types of paperwork and sign their lives away and advertise his death in the newspaper and such? My dad and mom died 4 years ago.

I'm sure some states are done differently but I doubt too much?

Yes he was born, raised and died in NC. Again, all paperwork was processed and he still received an absentee ballot. Again, it does not fit the narrative you've scream and shouted about for weeks but it is what it is
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

This one needs to be validated. It's such a discrepancy that doesn't even look true! Ya, I'm not even sure that is her Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/SarahHuckabee
RunsWithWolves26
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Pacfanweb said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

GuerrillaPack said:

yeah this does not pass the smell test......something fishy here for sure

ASSuming those numbers are correct, yes.
yeah and i am not sure who ms hucklebee is but if the numbers are real it doesnt matter

She was the former press secretary and is the daughter of former Arkansas governor, Mike Huckabee.
statefan91
I'm really impressed by the twitter people that have access to all of this ballot and voting system data. Sounds like they're really deeply involved.
packgrad
If I can't get anonymous sources reporting to the NYT, I just can't believe it.
caryking
statefan91 said:

I'm really impressed by the twitter people that have access to all of this ballot and voting system data. Sounds like they're really deeply involved.
Sara Huckabee is involved with the Trump legal team, I think. If so, she would know the data, I'd bet... That being said, I'm nit sure this her Twitter account. Somebody needs to validate that one...
Bas2020
Lin Wood is the lawyer who sued the pants off CNN and won the Covington Kids the huge settlement.

Its not like this is some wack-a-do..

IF what he is implying is true.. then the Election was "hacked" and its the biggest story of the last 100 years.

The evidence is there. Where it goes from here is anybody's guess. Who was behind the "hack"... I hope it was a foreign gov't and not someone with ties to the democrat party.... for the sake of our country.

statefan91
I tried following your link but it's a bit of a rabbit hole of other links to sites that I don't know. Can you help me understand how all of these people on twitter are getting election data? Are these companies publishing full ballots for all of the millions of votes that are being tabulated? It seems like there are many data jockeys on twitter with theories and I'm just not sure I understand where they're getting their data from.
Bas2020
caryking
statefan91 said:

I tried following your link but it's a bit of a rabbit hole of other links to sites that I don't know. Can you help me understand how all of these people on twitter are getting election data? Are these companies publishing full ballots for all of the millions of votes that are being tabulated? It seems like there are many data jockeys on twitter with theories and I'm just not sure I understand where they're getting their data from.
The only data collection and tweeting that is mentioned on this page is by Sara Huckabee. See above at my response for an opinion of the tweet,,,
metcalfmafia
caryking said:

statefan91 said:

Sara Huckabee is involved with the Trump legal team, I think. If so, she would know the data, I'd bet... That being said, I'm nit sure this her Twitter account. Somebody needs to validate that one...
It's not.
statefan91
There are multiple tweets posted in the last couple pages that talk about algorithms reviewing election data and supposing vote switches. I'm just asking how those people would be getting their data.
caryking
Bas2020 said:

I'd say shut up and let this all play out in the courts...

One thing I always liked about Trump is his unwillingness to broadcast his next move. He did this with Military Strategy when asked by the media. He frequently would say something like "we will see" rather than provide his answers.

I would hope they would follow his lead and just put up the complaints in court as opposed to keeping it live in the media. Keep everyone guessing...
Bas2020
This is the games the media play in this country.... Open your eyes people

mrcpack17
RunsWithWolves26 said:

ciscopack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

ciscopack said:

Tell me this; how are all these dead people still registered to vote? When they died their family just stuck them in the ground and told no one? If so, are they really dead? Twitter and Facebook News...the "reel thang."/real thing

My grandpa died 5 years ago and is still registered to vote. He actually received a absentee ballot in the mail for this election. We didn't just "stick my grandpa in the ground" when he died. We have his death certificate, etc but he still received his absentee ballot to vote. Thankfully, my grandma, who ain't lied a day in her life, called and told them and then she shredded it. Then again, this may not fit the narrative you have been screaming about for weeks so hopefully I didn't waste to much of your time.
Does he live in NC? If so, I assume someone had to be named as the person/or persons to take care of his affairs? I assume if he is from NC, they had to go and meet with the Clerk of Court or someone in that office and fill out all types of paperwork and sign their lives away and advertise his death in the newspaper and such? My dad and mom died 4 years ago.

Yes he was born, raised and died in NC. Again, all paperwork was processed and he still received an absentee ballot. Again, it does not fit the narrative you've scream and shouted about for weeks but it is what it is
Not doubting your story but are you certain you received an actual ballot? And not the absentee ballot request form? In NC (or at least in Wake), they mailed out request forms (often times accompanied with a sample ballot - not a live ballot). Once the request form was filled out and signed, you return it. Then, a few days later, your ballot shows up. You fill it out, sign it, have a witness sign it. And mail it back. You can even track it to make sure it was accepted. Was a painless process. I did it for all of my dead relatives (joke).

Now in other states live Arizona and Nevada, they actually send absentee ballots out to all residents. But we don't do that here in NC. At least not to my knowledge.
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
RunsWithWolves26 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Pacfanweb said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

GuerrillaPack said:

yeah and i am not sure who ms hucklebee is but if the numbers are real it doesnt matter

She was the former press secretary and is the daughter of former Arkansas governor, Mike Huckabee.
I know who Huckabee is.....the name on the account is Hucklebee.....which is why i said i do not know who she is....
RunsWithWolves26
mrcpack17 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

ciscopack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

ciscopack said:

Not doubting your story but are you certain you received an actual ballot? And not the absentee ballot request form? In NC (or at least in Wake), they mailed out request forms (often times accompanied with a sample ballot - not a live ballot). Once the request form was filled out and signed, you return it. Then, a few days later, your ballot shows up. You fill it out, sign it, have a witness sign it. And mail it back. You can even track it to make sure it was accepted. Was a painless process. I did it for all of my dead relatives (joke).

Now in other states live Arizona and Nevada, they actually send absentee ballots out to all residents. But we don't do that here in NC. At least not to my knowledge.

When it arrived, my grandma called my dad asking about it. I went by the next day thinking the same thing. Low and behold, it was an official absentee ballot. That's when my grandma, god bless her honest heart, called and then shredded it. Had I know cheating was so rampant(supposedly) I would have told her to keep the darn thing. Haha
RunsWithWolves26
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Pacfanweb said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I know who Huckabee is.....the name on the account is Hucklebee.....which is why i said i do not know who she is....

Good catch. Didn't even see that. She's important that's for sure.
cowboypack02
Bas2020 said:

We are Most Likely Headed to Recounts across the Country based upon these software claims.

I'm to the point that we should just throw it to the congress
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
RunsWithWolves26 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Pacfanweb said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

GuerrillaPack said:

if her numbers are right she is important. if not she is just a troll
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
cowboypack02 said:

Bas2020 said:

We are Most Likely Headed to Recounts across the Country based upon these software claims.

I'm to the point that we should just throw it to the congress
if ALL of this fraud stuff is true then each state should get their 1 vote and then we are done.
Civilized
I agree with this 100%.

If fraud is found we get to root it out.

If fraud is not found the internet loses a lot of social media ass-clowns whose handles have been forever tarnished.

Either result is a whole lot of WINNING.
Ripper
RunsWithWolves26 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Pacfanweb said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Is that Roy Williams masquerading as Huckleberry Hound?
Bas2020
There are literally hundreds of computer dorks all over the internet that have been able to hack into the dominion voting software, most of which hacked into the system and could change votes in less than 5 minutes .

There is a BBC documentary showing that children under the age of 12 were able to hack into the 2018 mid term elections (they didn't follow thru obviously ).

It's looking more and more like this election was hacked which explains all the weird statistical anomalies like Trump winning in Florida @ Ohio by huge numbers but losing in sister states that typically vote in lock step . Also Trump won in 9/10 bell weather counties nationwide .

How Cleveland only had 60% voter rate but Philly , Detroit and Milwaukee had 75%+. How Wisconsin had 95%.

Wolfpackrich1
Voter fraud? Hacked systems?The boogie man? Everything but proof. Very sad. My guy did not win. I am going to claim anything.
So as most of the same people here claimed 4 years ago.
This is just noise and fake news
Pacfanweb
Bas2020 said:

There are literally hundreds of computer dorks all over the internet that have been able to hack into the dominion voting software, most of which hacked into the system and could change votes in less than 5 minutes .

There is a BBC documentary showing that children under the age of 12 were able to hack into the 2018 mid term elections (they didn't follow thru obviously ).

It's looking more and more like this election was hacked which explains all the weird statistical anomalies like Trump winning in Florida @ Ohio by huge numbers but losing in sister states that typically vote in lock step . Also Trump won in 9/10 bell weather counties nationwide .

How Cleveland only had 60% voter rate but Philly , Detroit and Milwaukee had 75%+. How Wisconsin had 95%.

So why didn't the "hackers" vote the Dems into power in the senate as well?
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Voter fraud? Hacked systems?The boogie man? Everything but proof. Very sad. My guy did not win. I am going to claim anything.

that you Hilary?
jadawson
Bas2020 said:

Wisconsin did not have 95% turnout. That is a flat out lie.
Wolfpackrich1
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

that you Hilary?

Nope Bucket. Just the cold hard truth. Or is this Donald?
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

that you Hilary?

Do you have proof that there was not hacking? Have you seen all of the new stuff about Dominion? Looks more and more like some shady stuff went down. Remember Russia Russia Russia..........man it will be fun when this one turns out to be true.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

that you Hilary?

Wolfpackrich1, so, are you saying not one ballot was cast fraudulently? None of the reported dead people voting is true?
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
Just saw a report that the machines from Dominion can also ALTER ballots AFTER the voter has entered their vote. Then since they are also a printer......well guess what....they print out the ballot AFTER the change has been made. Eliminating the opportunity for the fraud to be tracked by a hand count. There were arguments against the use of these machines in several states prior to the election. This stuff just gets crazier and crazier.....why in the hell would you need a machine to be able to CHANGE the vote BEFORE it is printed?
Wolfpackrich1
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

that you Hilary?

Do you have proof that there was not hacking? Have you seen all of the new stuff about Dominion? Looks more and more like some shady stuff went down. Remember Russia Russia Russia..........man it will be fun when this one turns out to be true.

Donald it is you. Thank goodness. Thought you might be hiding in the bunker again.
Nope on the proof. But since it is the Republicans and you are the ones making accusations. Do you have proof? Man this is go to be so lonely
when it proves that this is all a hoax and all of you are back in Trump towers again. Fighting supeneas and grand juries.
First Page Last Page
Page 15 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.