Coronavirus

2,302,704 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Werewolf
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wayland said:

Ha! Hi there, Civ...
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

It is like deja vu for the thousandth time. Another complete fabrication, just like 99.99% of everything you post.

Is posting obvious disinformation your hobby? Hilariously, all you're accomplishing is giving people more confidence in the mainstream media.
packgrad
TheStorm said:

Wayland said:

Ha! Hi there, Civ...

"Science".
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

It is like deja vu for the thousandth time. Another complete fabrication, just like 99.99% of everything you post.

Is posting obvious disinformation your hobby? Hilariously, all you're accomplishing is giving people more confidence in the mainstream media.

Exactly and yes it is his hobby.

He's kinda like the Water Cooler RFK in that he'll tell you he's "just asking questions" but what he's really doing is trying to appeal to people that hate or distrust the media by chronically picking mostly wrong anti-establishment positions.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

He's kinda like the Water Cooler RFK in that he'll tell you he's "just asking questions" but what he's really doing is trying to appeal to people that hate or distrust the media by chronically picking mostly wrong anti-establishment positions.
Yep. Been posting a lot of anti-semetic crap again recently as well...
Werewolf
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

#Sieve, you're a moron young fella. Censored and you don't have a clue. I like ya bud, but you're just not very smart. And you sure weren't gonna take a "horse pill" for medicine....u r a dip*****....and I hate to call you names.

Werewolf
Some of you guys just need to keep getting your jabs.........you're hopelessly a danger to yourselves, your children and to society. #sheeple

dogplasma
From Yale medicine:

" The vaccines target XBB.1.5, a subvariant of Omicron that dominated the United Statesand the worldfrom November 2021 until earlier this year. The CDC said the updated vaccines should also work against currently circulating variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virusmany of which descended from, or are related to, the XBB strain. This includes EG.5, the dominant strain in the U.S., and BA.2.86, a new subvariant sparking concern because it has more than 30 mutations to its spike protein."

From the CDC:

" COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. During the COVID-19 pandemic, hundreds of millions of people in the United States received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history. CDC, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other federal agencies continue to monitor the safety of the updated COVID-19 vaccines and will share information with the public as it becomes available.

COVID-19 vaccination continues to be the best way to protect against serious illness. Thebenefits of COVID-19 vaccinationoutweigh the known and potential risks. "
Werewolf
I trust you will get yours often….
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Lol. He's on record as having fallen for the Jason Kelce commercial already...
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

He's a menace to himself at this point............he and 3% of the population.
packgrad
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

It's a religion.

I looked back on one of those threads about cases rising recently. Boy, some people owe some of us an apology. Lots of egg on people's faces re masks and what not. Crazy how people pretend now they didn't say what they did back then. Lots of shaming about absolute nonsense. Amazing how poorly people behaved in the name of virtue signaling for bad science. And yet it continues today….
dogplasma
Werewolf said:

And you would care because…? I think we've already covered this. However, I saw you copied some random tweets about vaccine safety and efficacy which are … misleading to say very least. So I replied with some clarifying info from good sources to save you the time of checking the stuff that you posted.
Werewolf
dogplasma said:

Werewolf said:

And you would care because…? I think we've already covered this. However, I saw you copied some random tweets about vaccine safety and efficacy which are … misleading to say very least. So I replied with some clarifying info from good sources to save you the time of checking the stuff that you posted.
Don't get your fur all hackled up.......if this dude wants a monthly jab as recommended by Fauci, the CDC and the WHO I say more power to ya. That applies to anyone else here. If there isn't enough evidence out there to make you take a pause then I'm all for ya getting in line at the local pharmacy....draw your sleeve up and get to it!!!
Werewolf
One other comment. I've got a 59 yr old budddy that's about as buff as you'll ever see. He takes care of himself nutritionally too. Married and adult children. After the jab he developed a heart condition. Now he's had sepsis twice.....with the last one putting him in the hospital again for five days at a 103 F temp. Started in his left knee as staph and then into the blood as sepsis. He's now on an antibiotic injection routine a 2nd time. His doc says she's never ever seen this and will but him on permanent antibiotics if he develops Sepsis a 3rd time. He's jabbed. My 86 yr old mother has now had Sepsis twice.......jabbed in Jan 2021 I think it was. Immune systems weakened from the jab is my guess. Yep, its a guess.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

One other comment. I've got a 59 yr old budddy that's about as buff as you'll ever see. He takes care of himself nutritionally too. Married and adult children. After the jab he developed a heart condition. Now he's had sepsis twice.....with the last one putting him in the hospital again for five days at a 103 F temp. Started in his left knee as staph and then into the blood as sepsis. He's now on an antibiotic injection routine a 2nd time. His doc says she's never ever seen this and will but him on permanent antibiotics if he develops Sepsis a 3rd time. He's jabbed. My 86 yr old mother has now had Sepsis twice.......jabbed in Jan 2021 I think it was. Immune systems weakened from the jab is my guess. Yep, its a guess.

The vaccine has a very small chance of causing myocarditis, which is treatable. You know what can do serious damage to your heart, along with many other organs? Covid!!! Like everyone else, your friend has probably gotten Covid a few times by now, and like many people, has likely had a bad outcome that wasn't death.

You guys really can't see the forest for the trees.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

The vaccine has a very small chance of causing myocarditis, which is treatable. You know what can do serious damage to your heart, along with many other organs? Covid!!! Like everyone else, your friend has probably gotten Covid a few times by now, and like many people, has likely had a bad outcome that wasn't death.

Funny how all the medical problems are found in the jabbed. We'll have one less of you .........if you can just keep those jabs coming. Cary won't have anyone to debate here.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Funny how all the medical problems are found in the jabbed. We'll have one less of you .........if you can just keep those jabs coming. Cary won't have anyone to debate here.

The many bad outcomes from Covid became crystal clear long before the vaccine existed... endless stories about healthy people with mild cases suddenly developing heart problems, kidney failure, crippling brain fog... it's a long list.

You guys were just too busy being man-babies about wearing a mask in Wal-mart to realize how bad this virus can actually be if you get an unlucky dice roll.
Werewolf
The only thing you find crystal clear is what CNN and MsNBC paste across the panes of your bedroom window.....as you hunkered down like a frightened rabbit in the COVID years........scampering to the nearest pharmacy with the sleeve rolled up begging to be 1st in line. You most certainly went in Jan/Feb that year with all the 70 and 80 yr olds.

Not worth another minute of my time to debate you on this issue. I believe you're 100% correct and should be getting these jabs as they're rolled out. "you go now girl"
Werewolf
packgrad
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
I'm surprised "they' haven't assassinated him yet.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Yep, #Napty, I agree with you. You definitely need a monthly jab.

Werewolf
Globally, the cabal is being dismantled piece by piece. Counters will occur as they are taken down and their power and influence stripped. They have many weapons/counters at their disposal......and here's one.

Werewolf
Werewolf
#nappy disregard ….and get that damn shot before December 1. That will allow you to qualify for another shot in December.

https://www.thaimbc.com/2023/11/18/moderna-admits-mrna-jabs-cause-turbo-cancer-investigators-find-billions-of-dna-fragments-in-vials/
Wayland
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
#Nappy, be like this Hollywood star!

https://gettr.com/post/p2uxfuh4935
Werewolf
Shining a light on Switzerland, a discussion from within.

First Page Last Page
Page 556 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.