Coronavirus

2,273,473 Views | 20270 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

What do you call the opposite of TDS?

Serious question…

Who is Jesus to you?
Pretty sure we were just talking about Trump, the only one who can save us.

Are you changing the subject again?
You used an image that is portraying Trump as Jesus. I asked a simple question.

Who is Jesus to you? You can chose not to answer…

Actually that's an image of you guys (the lamb saying "MAAAAGA") treating Trump like yet another cult leader who tells you only he can save you. Slight distinction there. Trump is most definitely not Jesus... the Antichrist maybe. He's definitely got you guys marching along to his greed, hatred, and endless lies with your red "mark of the beast" cap on.

Anyway, zero interest in discussing religion with you. Politics is bad enough. Although your "Trump is eradicating evil" stuff definitely blurs the lines.
Again I ask…

Who is Jesus to you?

Again I answer... zero interest in discussing religion with you. Politics is bad enough. Although your "Trump is eradicating evil" stuff definitely blurs the lines.
again I ask…

Who is Jesus to you?

Is this the part where the guy who displays open contempt for immigrants is going to school me on the teachings of Jesus? Yeah, I'll pass.

Besides, there are several folks on the Water Cooler who are clearly mentally unwell. A religious debate here sounds like a very bad idea.
Not immigrants. Aliens.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

What do you call the opposite of TDS?

Serious question…

Who is Jesus to you?
Pretty sure we were just talking about Trump, the only one who can save us.

Are you changing the subject again?
You used an image that is portraying Trump as Jesus. I asked a simple question.

Who is Jesus to you? You can chose not to answer…

Actually that's an image of you guys (the lamb saying "MAAAAGA") treating Trump like yet another cult leader who tells you only he can save you. Slight distinction there. Trump is most definitely not Jesus... the Antichrist maybe. He's definitely got you guys marching along to his greed, hatred, and endless lies with your red "mark of the beast" cap on.

Anyway, zero interest in discussing religion with you. Politics is bad enough. Although your "Trump is eradicating evil" stuff definitely blurs the lines.
Again I ask…

Who is Jesus to you?

Again I answer... zero interest in discussing religion with you. Politics is bad enough. Although your "Trump is eradicating evil" stuff definitely blurs the lines.
again I ask…

Who is Jesus to you?

Is this the part where the guy who displays open contempt for immigrants is going to school me on the teachings of Jesus? Yeah, I'll pass.

Besides, there are several folks on the Water Cooler who are clearly mentally unwell. A religious debate here sounds like a very bad idea.
Not immigrants. Aliens.
I've said it before... People have different world views. Words are important and very impactful. It's always telling when people use words...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
....and his father is a well-documented avowed eugenicist.

TheStorm
There were a lot of people that profited handsomely during covid...
Werewolf

Werewolf
Who is Bill Gates connected to? What people......groups of people ....organizations? Astounding that its seldom pondered here on this forum by a few of you. I will not attempt to answer it for you #Sieve and #Hoak.......

Werewolf
Still providing info contradicting the fake narrative of the govt and media........hoping fellow Wolfpack alum won't take more jabs.

Werewolf
Hoak, Sieve and Kim........you are limited to one only. You can wear you mask and only take one. Its a bargain.

SmaptyWolf
An actual picture of conservatives refusing to get vaccinated.

Oldsouljer
Given that one of my siblings had blood clots immediately after the second shot, and I've had heart flutters since my own, no probably not. I just had Covid anyway (probably my second bout), so what would be the point?
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/v3og3mw-cv19-vax-causes-turbo-cancer-dr.-ryan-cole.html
Werewolf
Start the house .............have the fire truck and hose ready for the opportune time. Ukraine-Russa, Israel-Hamas..

Werewolf
I'm gonna guess that Rand Paul is wrong in where the virus came from. I'll guess that the virus originated in Chyna.......as Trump says "the virus came from Chyna". Ever here of Chyna region of Ukraine? Google it.
packgrad
Werewolf
#Sieve's 1st trip to Amish country. Thanks for sharing #Sieve!! Nice bow in the air too!
packgrad
Werewolf
#Sieve and #Hoak; ready? You can cut and paste here.......address to the rest of us here......and then sign your name. Now go...........

"I'm sorry I called you a selfish anti-science grandma murderer."

"I was way out of line and let the media, government, and big pharma companies manipulate my emotions through a massive coordinated propaganda campaign."

"I see now why you were hesitant to comply with all the ridiculous and non-sensical demands and restrictions put in place, and I honestly feel stupid for going along with the mandates myself."

"I should never have said the things I said to you and others. I should have never shamed you, and I feel awful for enabling that world and allowing it to exist."

"You had every right to socialize, to not wear a mask if you didn't want to, or to choose to not get the so-called "vaccine."

"I can no longer ignore the countless covid shot injuries and deaths happening around the world and realize the promise that it would keep you safe from covid was a blatant lie by those in power."

"I'm going to do my best to make sure this never happens again and speak up against these crimes against humanity that I participated in."

"Again, I'm so deeply sorry."

"With admiration and respect, (state your name)"
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

#Sieve and #Hoak; ready? You can cut and paste here.......address to the rest of us here......and then sign your name. Now go...........

"I was way out of line and let the media, government, and big pharma companies manipulate my emotions through a massive coordinated propaganda campaign."

"I see now why you were hesitant to comply with all the ridiculous and non-sensical demands and restrictions put in place, and I honestly feel stupid for going along with the mandates myself."

"I should never have said the things I said to you and others. I should have never shamed you, and I feel awful for enabling that world and allowing it to exist."

"You had every right to socialize, to not wear a mask if you didn't want to, or to choose to not get the so-called "vaccine."

"I can no longer ignore the countless covid shot injuries and deaths happening around the world and realize the promise that it would keep you safe from covid was a blatant lie by those in power."

"I'm going to do my best to make sure this never happens again and speak up against these crimes against humanity that I participated in."

Please show me where I directed any of these comments to anyone on this forum. Because I can tell you it did not happen.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
hokiewolf
Also, pretty dope of Were to drop he's a fan of Muammar Gaddafi
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

I'm deeply sorry that you guys are infantile morons who found a way to make a deadly pandemic even more unbearable.

Is that close?
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

I'm deeply sorry that you guys are infantile morons who found a way to make a deadly pandemic even more unbearable.

Is that close?
That's rich...from the party/cult of brainwashed communists who fall for the the most obvious lies and con jobs ever foisted upon mankind -- like believing there are now "70 genders", "men can become women", "unborn children are not human beings", and we all came into existence by accident after a big bang explosion and lighting struck the primordial soup and we evolved from amoebas and monkeys. That's the junk "science" your side believes in. And of course your side eats up the rest of the false "science" from your Marxist overlords - like the global warming con job and the covid scamdemic.

It wasn't a "deadly pandemic". They took the regular flu and gave it a new name, "covid". And then they vastly inflated the number of "cases" and "covid deaths" via the totally bogus PCR testing and just falsely labeling people as "assumed" to "have covid" based on no testing whatsoever.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Also, pretty dope of Were to drop he's a fan of Muammar Gaddafi
We'll see if they wacked him because he wished to create an African currency. Not a fan..........he simply got crossways with the wrong cabal. The truth will come.
GuerrillaPack
Only 3% of Americans have gotten "their" booster!! Don't you know that that booster shot already has your name on it, as Mandy Cohen said?? Go claim it! It's free!

Do I need to remind you that if you haven't gotten your latest booster, then you are not "fully" vaccinated, and are not protected against the winter of death?!!

The libtard Lamestream media says that the CDC's strategy for vaccinating the public has failed and was not even necessary because healthy people don't even need them!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2023/10/18/low-us-covid-booster-rates-show-cdc-needs-to-change-strategy/b2f88df8-6da7-11ee-b01a-f593caa04363_story.html

Quote:

The CDC's Covid Booster Strategy Is Failing

Oct 18 2023

If officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention were hoping that tying an annual Covid booster to the fall flu shot would increase uptake, it isn't working. Less than 3% of eligible Americans have gotten the new booster this fall. That's down from last year's abysmal 17%.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
Uh oh, democrats.

Werewolf
The entire Aussie population was essentially forced by confinement, tackled and jabs or by gunpoint to take the jab. Rural areas probably escaped.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Hoak, 1,291 is a really small # don't you think?. Especially when compared to one Jim Biden check to Joe for $200,000.

SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Hoak, 1,291 is a really small # don't you think?. Especially when compared to one Jim Biden check to Joe for $200,000.

You know what else has that spike protein? COVID!

It's amazing how the spike protein can be OMG SO DEADLY by itself in a vaccine, but when you attach it to what's essentially a contagious neurological disease it becomes totally harmless.
Werewolf
U need that jab ........over and over again. LOL, I'm down for ya taking it monthly. It will protect you friend. Fauci says so and CNN does too.........you're good to go.

By the way, you seem to be a pretty cocky commie. Do what the Hoak won't fathom and take the 4 question quiz. We'll compare notes next year about this time. Here tis......I'll repeat a 2nd time.

1. Is double-chin Joe BIden the real Joe BIden? YES or NO?
2. Is the senile Joe Biden we've watched for the last 3 years the real Joe BIden? YES or NO
3. Is neither of these two the real Joe Biden? YES or NO

For extra points/credit:
4. Is Michelle Obama a biological woman? YES or NO

No need for a dissertation ........just type 4 times ............either a Y or an N.
I'll even go 1st...........here' my four.
N
N
Y
N
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

U need that jab ........over and over again. LOL, I'm down for ya taking it monthly. It will protect you friend. Fauci says so and CNN does too.........you're good to go.

By the way, you seem to be a pretty cocky commie. Do what the Hoak won't fathom and take the 4 question quiz. We'll compare notes next year about this time. Here tis......I'll repeat a 2nd time.

2. Is the senile Joe Biden we've watched for the last 3 years the real Joe BIden? YES or NO

For extra points/credit:

No need for a dissertation ........just type 4 times ............either a Y or an N.
N
N
Y
N

I'm definitely getting the updated vaccine soon.

As far as the quiz, I'm pretty concerned about the Illuminati seeing my truthful answers... you have no idea what they do to us commie foot soldiers when we step out of line. So to be safe I'll just answer in your native tongue... you can translate.

1. Herp!
2. Derp!
3. Derp!
4. Herp de durp!
TheStorm
Lol. I see that "were" finally found some other idiot to actually read and respond to his spamming posts... cool, I guess.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Lol. I see that "were" finally found some other idiot to actually read and respond to his spamming posts... cool, I guess.
HAHA. Love ya 2 brother.

Can't get any of you to type 4 letters....... you can bury your heads in the sand but you'll be facing the truth in the coming months. Count on it.

I hope you have a good day.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

For extra points/credit:

N
N
Y
N

YES
YES
NO. Both are.
YES
Werewolf
That wasn't so hard was it now........? Let's see how it pans out over the next 12-15 months. It's a pick em' between TheStorm and TheWere......haha.
Werewolf
First Page Last Page
Page 550 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.