Coronavirus

2,291,171 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Werewolf
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

WTH? A plasmid is not RNA of any kind, it's a piece of circular DNA that usually contains a small number of genes, so they're saying somethings there besides mRNA. I don't know what they mean by "bioreactive contaminant" unless they're talking about unauthorized genes found on the plasmid in which case, the term "biologically functional " or "active open reading frame" are more conventional descriptions. a plasmid, like mRNA, does not enter or have anything to do with the nucleus or the mitochondria, so the wild claims of genetic alterations still don't hold water….with what we know to date.
Werewolf
Just sharing...........above my pay grade.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

This neatly encapsulates almost everything wrong with our country at the moment.

Welcome to the Disinformation Age.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

This neatly encapsulates almost everything wrong with our country at the moment.

Welcome to the Disinformation Age.
The primary purveyor of disinformation is the Marxist Lamestream Establishment media -- eg, NBC/ABC/CBS, CNN, New York Times, 99% of all "major" press and media.

The communist Establishment narrative on 99% of all major issues is what is disinformation/lies -- on "covid", the real reasons for all major wars, the January 6th peaceful protest falsely called an "insurrection", the ridiculous "climate change" aka "global warming" hoax, the new "science" of there now suddenly being 70 genders and men can become women....and virtually every other important subject.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
TheStorm
Everything is apparently above your pay grade...
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

Right...only people who blindly and unquestionably parrot what they are told to believe by the far Left communist Establishment know "the truth". They are the "enlightened ones"....LOLOLOL
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
TheStorm
GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

Right...only people who blindly and unquestionably parrot what they are told to believe by the far Left communist Establishment know "the truth". They are the "enlightened ones"....LOLOLOL
C'mon GP... even you know that 90% of what "were" throws up against the wall here doesn't stick! I don't agree with any of the liberal idiots here either, as you already know.
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

C'mon GP... even you know that 90% of what "were" throws up against the wall here doesn't stick! I don't agree with any of the liberal idiots here either, as you already know.
90%??? Give him more credit than that. I would say that Werewolf is "off target" or that I disagree with him every once in a while with what he posts. But no one is perfect, and everyone (myself included) makes mistakes or holds at least a few erroneous beliefs. But Werewolf is on target with the vast majority of what he posts (well above 90%) and is light years ahead of the average "normie" person who largely trusts Establishment/"mainstream" sources.

The key point to realize is that the far Left Establishment (Marxist-controlled "mainstream" media, academia, etc) is lying to us on virtually everything of importance. Most "mainstream conservatives" have a decent level of distrust for the Leftist Establishment. But most of them have yet to realize just how incredibly corrupt, nefarious, and wicked the Marxist-controlled Establishment is. It's not just that they are lying and intentionally advancing an evil agenda on, say, 40% or 50% of what they are pushing. It's more like 99.9% of what they are pushing. They are lying about everything. Everything they are pushing is part of a scam, fraud, and for a malevolent agenda.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Not saying you're wrong, saying there's a lot of 'splainin' needed here from the source itself, clearly there are details missing.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

touche, i wondered who might come back wit that. I like ii!!!
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Not saying you're wrong, saying there's a lot of 'splainin' needed here from the source itself, clearly there are details missing.
I share a lot of stuff that is thought provoking and outside the Mockingbird media narrative lies. As I've said here many times, i don't guarantee or insist everything t I post is correct and absolute truth. But when I am exposed to the MSM (ie the gym) my thought is to take what is reported and consider the truth is the opposite.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

I share a lot of stuff that is thought provoking and outside the Mockingbird media narrative lies. As I've said here many times, i don't guarantee or insist everything t I post is correct and absolute truth. But when I am exposed to the MSM (ie the gym) my thought is to take what is reported and consider the truth is the opposite.
So basically you're an unpaid volunteer for Russian troll farms who crank this crap out 24/7.

Keep up the good work, comrade!
Werewolf
yawn.........u F'n Marxist.
Werewolf
Sieve, did CNN or MsNBC report this in a timely manner? I'm sure you were glued to Anderson Cooper's hour...drinking from the firehose.

packgrad

Werewolf
Werewolf
5.7 billion people....which is nearly 3/4 of the world's population. My belief is that there were placebos in addition to improper chain of custody handling of these poisons.

Werewolf
Maybe social security is salvaged?

GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

But but but...the commie Lamestream media and Demonicrats told me that the vaccines were THOROUGHLY tested and PROVEN to be "safe and effective".

My Marxist overlords would NEVER lie to me!!
Werewolf
Marxist Ovetloads make valuable use of their Useful Idiots….run em like a herd of bison…..over the cliff.

WEF, WHO Shadow Govt, Deep State. etc members meed rheir necks
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Marxist Ovetloads make valuable use of their Useful Idiots….run em like a herd of bison…..over the cliff.

WEF, WHO Shadow Govt, Deep State. etc members meed rheir necks
My communist Leftist overlords WORSHIP murdering tens of millions of unborn children as a "sacred human right", and want to force all school children to be groomed by pedophile Sodomites and given lap dances at drag queen story time. And they hate God and want to drive him out of the public mind and promote the "scientific truth" that we all came into existence by accident after a big explosion. This all proves that our libtarded Marxist overlords love us and would never do anything against our interests. It's not like they go the way of Satan and could be doing anything nefarious.

CLEARLY anyone who disagrees with our Leftist Establishment overlords via their Lamestream media is an INSANE "conspiracy theorist" person!! They are CRAZY I tell you!! The gall they have to dare to think that their loving Luciferian overlords could be lying to them or possibly be pushing some shady agendas!!!
GuerrillaPack
And directly addressing the Black death covid, the most deadly disease in the history of mankind ....you people need to just trust them and get your boosters. Do I need to remind you that this virus is so uber deadly that it warrants completely overturning Western civilization?

Ye shall know them by their fruits. And the fruits of our communist Establishment clearly demonstrates that they are the ONLY people who you can trust, and only they get to define reality and what is true or not. These people are way smarter than peons like us. They just discovered that there are over 70 genders and that men can become women. That's SCIENCE bro!! These people are geniuses, that cannot be questioned EVER! So just trust the science and stop being a conspiracy theorist!

So yeah...while it's true that our communist overlords are a Luciferian cult who worships mass murdering unborn children and wants to lower worldwide human population, it's only because they are trying to save us from the IMMINENT global warming CATACLYSM!! MORE SCIENCE!! That's only more evidence proving that our Leftist libtarded overlords love us.

And so when they tell me to shoot that mystery concoction of chemicals, nanoparticles, and mRNA into my veins, I only say Yessir and ask "how many?"
packgrad
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

How can you not trust a humanoid with a rat-like face like that, especially with that smug expression of supreme arrogance and duping-delight? I would do ANYTHING she asks me to do, no questions asked.

Why aren't you people getting YOUR boosters??!! Prove the conspiracy theorists wrong! They are peddling disinformation! The vaccine is safe, effective, and is the ONLY way you will be protected from the covid virus of death!!
Werewolf
Can somebody tell the new joker where he can get his monthly jab........if he gets October's in the next few days, he'll be eligible again in November.
packgrad
Dem's guy just keeps getting covid. Idiots.

Werewolf
Rogan has come a long way in his "waking up"........he's still got a way's to go.
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/v3og3mw-cv19-vax-causes-turbo-cancer-dr.-ryan-cole.html
GuerrillaPack
I don't get why people aren't talking about covid anymore. This is the deadliest pandemic in world history, 10 times what the Black Plague was.

But sort of good news here...the numbers are going up...now 7% of American adults have gotten "their" covid booster shot, but these rates are still abysmal!! C'mon people!!! The winter of death is fast approaching!!

What will it take for people to get with the program?? I hear that your leader Joe Biden is losing his patience again! The experts say here that we need more education. People aren't getting the message! Do we need to bring back the stick and "nudge" or force people into getting these shots? Maybe free donuts and lottery tickets with the shot? Ideas?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/vaccine-data-shows-rates-for-latest-covid-19-booster-is-abysmal-only-7-percent-of-u-s-adults-with-shot

Quote:

NEW YORK (AP) A month after federal officials recommended new versions of COVID-19 vaccines, 7% of U.S. adults and 2% of children have gotten a shot.

One expert called the rates "abysmal."

The numbers, presented Thursday at a meeting held by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, come from a national survey of thousands of Americans, conducted two weeks ago.

Werewolf
There are 3 on here that have mostly likely had this month's booster.........they know who they are. Get one in October so you're eligible again in November.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

There are 3 on here that have mostly likely had this month's booster.........they know who they are. Get one in October so you're eligible again in November.
sorry to burst your bubble but o haven't gotten the booster. Did get my flu shot though.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packgrad
I think smapty is the only 3 percenter that bragged about getting the booster.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

I think smapty is the only 3 percenter that bragged about getting the booster.
Sieve probably got it, however, he may be too busy working against the 2nd amendment he doesn't have time.
Werewolf
Dr Palmer discussed mRNA technology w Greg Hunter.

https://rumble.com/v3sc2qs-cv19-mrna-vaccines-were-meant-to-hurt-and-kill-people-dr.-michael-palmer.html
dogplasma
Wife and I are getting flu and booster at the same time this Friday, same as last year. (Waits for heads to explode.)
First Page Last Page
Page 551 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.