Coronavirus

2,291,186 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Congrats on being a 3 percenter.
Glasswolf
dogplasma said:

Wife and I are getting flu and booster at the same time this Friday, same as last year. (Waits for heads to explode.)
Doing the same thing Monday when I have my yearly physical.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Werewolf
Dr Michael Palmer with independent journalist - former CNN - Greg Hunter. Dr Palmer is a PhD and MD fired for refusing the jab

https://rumble.com/v3sc2qs-cv19-mrna-vaccines-were-meant-to-hurt-and-kill-people-dr.-michael-palmer.html
dogplasma
packgrad said:

Congrats on being a 3 percenter.
What do I win?
Werewolf
You might hope for a placebo. You'd be a winner then
TheStorm
Wife got her flu shot yesterday at CVS... No Booster... she'll be sick with the flu in another few days like she gets every year right after she takes it.

I haven't had the flu since the mid 90's - the two years that my late mother talked me into getting the flu shot (she was a corporate nurse).

We fell for the first series of Pfizer shots back in April / May of 2020. Thought we both were just doing our own little part to help save mankind. What idiots we were.

But good for you 3 percenters... did you get a sticker to wear as your liberal badge of honor? *Let us know when you "test positive" again, lol...
dogplasma
Werewolf said:

You might hope for a placebo. You'd be a winner then
I was hoping for a tote bag with an art deco profile of Dr. Fauci printed on one side. Oh well.

Not that anyone asked, but at this stage, as someone not in charge of public health, I don't really care what other people do vaccination-wise. They're freely available, so get one or don't. It's a really easy risk-reward decision for me personally, but everyone sets different priorities.
packgrad
What's the reward? It doesn't stop you from getting it. It doesn't lessen symptoms. It doesn't stop you from spreading it.
GuerrillaPack
OMG!!!!....a tripledemic is on the way!!!!!!!!

All because you conspiracy theorists won't get your boosters! Don't you trust The Science himself, Dr Fauci and the other experts like Mandy Cohen and the people at Pfizer??! They are experts!! Not peons like you who don't know anything and only know conspiracy theories. You can't disagree with an official expert, or by default that makes you a conspiracy theorist, and means you are CRAZY!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/us-booster-rates-low-b2438697.html
Quote:

The CDC also recently warned of the potential of another "tripledemic", in which cases of influenza, Covid, and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), all peak at the same time. Experts said the agency's projections for the winter months were cause for concern. "When a disease is endemic, it means that the levels are mostly predictable. So it's nice to see the CDC putting out their predictions this fall," Dr Ellie Murray, an assistant professor of epidemiology at Boston University School of Public Health, tweeted in response to the outlook. "[On the other hand], it's not so nice that their best case scenario is almost twice as many respiratory hospitalizations as pre-COVID."

During last year's tripledemic, the peaks of the three viruses overlapped, causing chaos in emergency care centres. RSV, in particular, took a massive toll on childrenat one point, every single paediatric hospital bed in the state of Rhode Island was full, according to reporting from NBC News.

Experts have said it will be vital for Americans to stay up-to-date on all vaccines this fall and winter. This is especially true for those who are at high risk of severe disease from SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes illness with Covid-19, such as pregnant people, the elderly, and the immunocompromised.
Vital!!! The experts are very concerned!!

A winter of death will descend upon us all!!!
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

What's the reward? It doesn't stop you from getting it. It doesn't lessen symptoms. It doesn't stop you from spreading it.

The main benefit of the vaccine is that is does lessen symptoms... in particular it helps to protect you from the most serious outcomes that killed more than a million Americans so far (whether you believe it or not). The vast majority of people who currently die from Covid weren't vaccinated. Natural immunity helps, but having both is much better.

In that sense it's exactly like the flu shot.

As a side note, the vaccine does actually lower (though doesn't eliminate) your chances of getting infected at all for a few months (your body doesn't keep that kind of antibody around long), and the vaccine does appear to lower the chances of getting some of the long-term symptoms that are currently debilitating some folks.
Werewolf
certainly. I enjoyed your humor too, thanks! :-)
Werewolf
Who knows how many versions of the concoction were distributed. Did you receive heavy graphene oxide content for instance, did you receive a placebo, etc. I know a lot of young people 35 and under with new heart conditions.......never heard of such a thing in the past. Maybe its all the fast food they take in....ya think?

What's being called "turbo-cancer" is being reported as new. Cancers growing rapidly due to weakening of the immune system. The vaccinated people that keep getting COVID infections (Testing positive) is unreal. My kids and their families, like me, have not gotten COVID. We're not jabbed either. It's easy to see for me.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

The main benefit of the vaccine is that is does lessen symptoms... in particular it helps to protect you from the most serious outcomes that killed more than a million Americans so far (whether you believe it or not). The vast majority of people who currently die from Covid weren't vaccinated. Natural immunity helps, but having both is much better.

In that sense it's exactly like the flu shot.

As a side note, the vaccine does actually lower (though doesn't eliminate) your chances of getting infected at all for a few months (your body doesn't keep that kind of antibody around long), and the vaccine does appear to lower the chances of getting some of the long-term symptoms that are currently debilitating some folks.
You are repeating all the false claims (lies) of the CDC, FDA, Pfizer/Moderna Big Pharma complex.

The reality, proven by studies, is that those who took the covid vaxx magic injections of mRNA and nanoparticles were more likely to get infected and seriously ill. As TheStorm mentioned above (yes, "anecdotal"), he hasn't gotten the flu for years and only got it after he took a flu vaccine.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Who knows how many versions of the concoction were distributed. Did you receive heavy graphene oxide content for instance, did you receive a placebo, etc. I know a lot of young people 35 and under with new heart conditions.......never heard of such a thing in the past. Maybe its all the fast food they take in....ya think?
Oh yes, I 100% believe that is the case. I've mentioned a few times before...I think they have different batches, with more lethal ones targeting people that they want to harm (eg, "red" states/areas). I think that's why they require you to schedule an appointment in order to get one of these special injections, and can't just walk into a CVS or Walgreens and get one without an appointment. Because they have a special batch just for you, based on how the government has profiled you from various sources of information. If you are a known conservative (eg, based on public voting party affiliation, are an NRA member, what you say on social media), then they could have one of the harmful doses dialed up for you.
Werewolf
Rest assured the new joker got a placebo. The more useful idiots the better.
FlossyDFlynt
TheStorm said:

Wife got her flu shot yesterday at CVS... No Booster... she'll be sick with the flu in another few days like she gets every year right after she takes it.

I haven't had the flu since the mid 90's - the two years that my late mother talked me into getting the flu shot (she was a corporate nurse).

We fell for the first series of Pfizer shots back in April / May of 2020. Thought we both were just doing our own little part to help save mankind. What idiots we were.

But good for you 3 percenters... did you get a sticker to wear as your liberal badge of honor? *Let us know when you "test positive" again, lol...
Just out of curiosity, does she have any egg allergies/intolerances? The flu shot used to knock me on my ass, but then my doctor and I discovered I have an egg intolerance and I switched to the egg free flu shot and had zero side effects ever since.
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

I thought the vaxxes weren't ready until 2021. Anyhoo and that said, I've managed to survive mine 2-1/2 years later. Makes me leery of getting flu shots, just because. And I have a lot of respect for influenza, so I feel like I lose whether or not I get the shot, given the notorious year over year inefficiency rate of flu shots.
dogplasma
packgrad said:

Covid vaccine is reported to lessen the chances of long Covid as well as the severity of Covid should you get it. Keeping people out of the hospital is the goal. The flu shot, if they guess right on the strain, will do something similar. That's the upside. Downside is the side effects which are pretty limited and unlikely. Also, the last Covid booster knocked me on my ass for about 10-12 hours afterward which is why we're going late in the day.

I know some people say the flu shot gives them the flu, but that can't physically happen, at least not directly. My guess is that people get the shot when the flu is already in the neighborhood. Maybe the shot weakens you temporarily? I don't know. But it does take a couple of weeks to give you resistance. And again, if they guess wrong on the strain (assuming they still make flu vaccines the same way), there may not be a benefit. But it's free, so there's nothing to lose.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

I thought the vaxxes weren't ready until 2021. Anyhoo and that said, I've managed to survive mine 2-1/2 years later. Makes me leery of getting flu shots, just because. And I have a lot of respect for influenza, so I feel like I lose whether or not I get the shot, given the notorious year over year inefficiency rate of flu shots.
I respect both of you guys for stepping up for others. Yeh, u 2 stormie.......
packgrad
The issue is they've done no tests that verify how it lessens symptoms. There is no research backed evidence that it does that. Sure, they say it does. But it's not backed up in research. It's shameful they still allow a government sponsored vaccine/booster that hasn't been properly vetted. "Long covid" is a myth. Another thing that has no scientific backing.

Oldsouljer
dogplasma said:

packgrad said:

Covid vaccine is reported to lessen the chances of long Covid as well as the severity of Covid should you get it. Keeping people out of the hospital is the goal. The flu shot, if they guess right on the strain, will do something similar. That's the upside. Downside is the side effects which are pretty limited and unlikely. Also, the last Covid booster knocked me on my ass for about 10-12 hours afterward which is why we're going late in the day.

I know some people say the flu shot gives them the flu, but that can't physically happen, at least not directly. My guess is that people get the shot when the flu is already in the neighborhood. Maybe the shot weakens you temporarily? I don't know. But it does take a couple of weeks to give you resistance. And again, if they guess wrong on the strain (assuming they still make flu vaccines the same way), there may not be a benefit. But it's free, so there's nothing to lose.
Back in the day, CDC sent evaluators to China to assess the strains in circulation, knowing they'd arrive in the states 4-6 months later. Not sure how viable is travel to and from China these days, so there's that. When people say the flu shot makes them get flu, that's subjective, because small reactions occasionally occur within 12 hours of the shot, ranging from hot flashes to fatigue to a headache. Not sure if they're referring to these side effects as actual flu or not.
Werewolf
BIg Pharma's boot on throat.......across the medical profession. Medical boards, hospitals, universities....etc.

SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

The issue is they've done no tests that verify how it lessens symptoms. There is no research backed evidence that it does that. Sure, they say it does. But it's not backed up in research. It's shameful they still allow a government sponsored vaccine/booster that hasn't been properly vetted. "Long covid" is a myth. Another thing that has no scientific backing.

Yes, there is plenty of research. It just doesn't come from Crazy Larry, MD's YouTube page, so you don't trust it. Same goes for Long Covid, which currently has two of my formerly healthy (and relatively young) friends on disability. Shocking to say this, but once again you're clueless.
packgrad
It's not surprising that the moron has friends "suffering from long covid". Lol. Government dependent schmucks.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

It's not surprising that the moron has friends "suffering from long covid". Lol. Government dependent schmucks.
Long COVID = JAB INJURED.........what a F'n moron.
Werewolf
Anybody seen the ESPN clip where Aaron Rogers says the word "spiked protein"? ESPN cut him off the second the word came out of his mouth. CENSORSHIP, and morons like the "new Joker" don't get it.
Werewolf
Here tis'.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

packgrad said:

Long COVID = JAB INJURED.........what a F'n moron.

That's funny.. they both got Covid early in the pandemic, long before there was a jab. Three years later they're still in bad shape. You jackals are unreal.
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

You are correct, I am off by a year... Rudy Gobert tested positive on March 11, 2020 and the ACC Tournament was cancelled on March 12, 2020. Shot wasn't "ready" until late 1Q 2021.

Seems like a lifetime ago, lol... until I read about brainwashed tools going out and getting a shot that never worked to begin with, and now they haven't even had nearly enough time to develop a new one that could even be for the last strain that has come and gone already... and there's no talk of any of it around anywhere right now. Period.

Those that are taking it now can only be doing so to continue to support their failed politics.

Science!
dogplasma
I think most of the science and medical community would disagree that vaccines are ineffective and that long Covid doesn't exist. The Mayo Clinic, the NIH, and the Harvard Medical school for starters. Probably your GP, too, if you have one. Like I said, I'm going to take the advice of the medical establishment, but if some want to believe that they're out to get you or they are all a bunch of clowns with advanced degrees, that's your prerogative and I won't stand in your way. There are no guarantees with vaccines (esp. flu) but they have a good track record with measles, smallpox, malaria, mumps, polio, tetanus, etc, etc.
packgrad
3% of Americans have gotten the booster. Branch covidians. Congratulations.
Civilized
dogplasma said:

I think most of the science and medical community would disagree that vaccines are ineffective and that long Covid doesn't exist. The Mayo Clinic, the NIH, and the Harvard Medical school for starters. Probably your GP, too, if you have one. Like I said, I'm going to take the advice of the medical establishment, but if some want to believe that they're out to get you or they are all a bunch of clowns with advanced degrees, that's your prerogative and I won't stand in your way. There are no guarantees with vaccines (esp. flu) but they have a good track record with measles, smallpox, malaria, mumps, polio, tetanus, etc, etc.

Depending on which modeling method you use, the vaxx has been demonstrated to have saved tens of millions of lives worldwide, including millions of Americans, and many more millions were spared hospitalization, all while causing exponentially fewer and less severe side effects than it mitigated.

There's no way to look at those results and come to any conclusion other than the vaccines were quite effective.

Anybody that says otherwise is just still angry that the gub'ment overstated the efficacy against transmission and generally with public health for their various messaging mistakes throughout the pandemic.
packgrad
Long covid is like transgenderism. A mental illness.

Covid vaccines could have been sugar pills and had the same efficacy. "Anybody that says otherwise" is a dim shill.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

dogplasma said:

Depending on which modeling method you use, the vaxx has been demonstrated to have saved tens of millions of lives worldwide, including millions of Americans, and many more millions were spared hospitalization, all while causing exponentially fewer and less severe side effects than it mitigated.

There's no way to look at those results and come to any conclusion other than the vaccines were quite effective.

Anybody that says otherwise is just still angry that the gub'ment overstated the efficacy against transmission and generally with public health for their various messaging mistakes throughout the pandemic.
This is revisionist history. The deadliest strain had come and gone. Delta was reportedly easier to catch but less deadly. Omicron was nothing.

Some day, after the current ruling leaders across what was once known as the "free world" are no longer in those positions, and medicine doesn't fund mass media and favored political parties, medical circles will share those true numbers with us.

Bobby Knight passed the other day... and like other famous people from the past, it got some publicity. Why weren't more of these famous past figures dying during covid - before the vaccine was developed - than after the vaccine was developed - and now? Some day you'll figure it out Civ... but we know that you'll never admit it, because it doesn't fit your political narrative.
Werewolf
First Page Last Page
Page 552 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.