Coronavirus

2,303,089 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
while I'm at it.........I'll touch on the Remdesivir......
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
#hittin' the bottle early, right #Sieve?

Werewolf
Werewolf
One of the greatest athletes of all time and a huge PRO-VAXER. What a shame to see this guy in this predicament!

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
How many receipts are needed?
Werewolf
Liar! Liar! ...........was the retort when I first shared one of these about 2 years ago.

GuerrillaPack
New CDC Fuhrer Mandy Cohen says you need a yearly Hoaxvid-19 booster!

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-likely-recommend-annual-covid-booster-shot-director-says.amp

Quote:

CDC likely to recommend annual COVID booster shot, director says

July 28, 2023

The new director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday that her agency would likely come out with guidance in the fall that Americans should get an annual COVID-19 booster shot.

"We're just on the precipice of that, so I don't want to get ahead of where our scientists are here and doing that evaluation work, but yes we anticipate that COVID will become similar to flu shots, where it is going to be you get your annual flu shot, and you get your annual COVID shot," Dr. Mandy Cohen told Spectrum News.

"We're not quite there yet, but stay tuned," she added. "I think within the next couple of weeks, month we're going to hear more from our experts on COVID shots."

Stay tuned! Our experts and scientists will bless us soon! So exciting!!

Whenever they say "the experts" and "the scientists" recommend it, you KNOW it's good! And when the government, a Cohen, and the communist Lamestream media puts their stamp of approval on it, well you can bet your LIFE on it!!
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

How many receipts are needed?

There may be something wrong with the vaccine but as I've said before, mRNA doesn't work in the way he's describing here. If this IS the problem, it's not mRNA and he should stop calling it that.
Werewolf
Nice reply and I appreciate the messenger is not being attacked.
Werewolf
Here's another.......might should be on the CCP thread. No need to stick our heads in the sand fellas.......maybe my posts help prepare ya.with the stark cold reality of possibilities.

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Yet it won't stop you from posting bull****
Werewolf
My own personal troll is back.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Im not trolling you, I'm just telling you you're a kook
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Were Derangement Syndrome. Another jab should help ya with that.
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

rrriiiiiiight

and Fauci, Walensky, the CDC, Dr Bill Gates, and the commie Lamestream media gave us nothing but "100% gospel truth" on the Rona throughout the 3+ years of this scamdemic fraud?

Who is really lying to us on this? The government and Establishment? Or those "dangerous and crazy conspiracy theorists"?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

rrriiiiiiight

and Fauci, Walensky, the CDC, Dr Bill Gates, and the commie Lamestream media gave us nothing but "100% gospel truth" on the Rona throughout the 3+ years of this scamdemic fraud?

Who is really lying to us on this? The government and Establishment? Or those "dangerous and crazy conspiracy theorists"?

-Michelle Obama is a biological woman
-COVID wasn't manufactured
-Wear a surgical mask it will protect from a virus, white works better than blue LOL
-the more jabs the better
-Ukraine is winning the war
-Russia is the aggressor and NATO has not violated its agreement with Russia re its boundaries moving east
-America should blow up the Nord Stream pipeline, it hurts Russia
-Deep State is not real
-Administrative State is not real
-CIA did not kill JFK
-CIA did not kill RFK
-CIA did not ill MLK
-CIA did not kill Malcolm X
-CIA was not started from Nazis relocated to America
-Azov Battalion in Ukraine is not Nazi
-FBI leadership is not corrupt
-Southern border is not open and we should allow all that enter to stay
- Child Trafficking is barely a problem
-Adrenochrome is not used by elites
- Pizzagate was not true
- Trump colluded with Russia
- Trump should have been impeached for the Ukraine phone call
- Biden got 81 million votes and won handily
- Trump cause the J6 insurrection
- There were no FBI at J6 that had infiltrated the crowd
- The crowd was not allowed in by opening huge doors
- J6 protestors constitutional rights are being upheld
- the 4 unarmed J6 protestors who were murdered were insurrectionists & deserved killing, others deserved to be killed too
- Rap Epps was a Trump supporter and not FBI
- Trump is a grifter, Bannon is a grifter, Tucker is a grifter
- Joe Biden of today is the Joe Biden of the Obama's terms
- Joe BIden is not the big-guy
- There is essentially no money laundering in Ukraine
- The 2022 election was not rigged and Kari Lake lost fair and square
-Drag shows should be allowed for children
- Public schools are not indoctrinating our children
- Parents complaining at school boards about indoctrination should be harassed and arrested by FBI
- Kids in public schools should be allowed to change their genitalia
- Universities are not indoctrinating their students with woke ideology
- Trans and gays in military, the more the merrier
- Trump is guilty of tax charges, having classifed materials as a former Potus, and leading insurrection on J6
- Biden is not guilty of having classfied materials as a US Senator and VP
- US bioweapons labs are not in Ukraine and these are not doing research in viruses that attack Slavic DNA
-Rothschilds and Central Banks serve America well with the Federal Reserve note and CBDC will be better
- Wiener/Uma laptop does not have video of young girl being skinned alive by HRC and Uma
- Deep State's legacy media and fact checker sites are reporting 9-11 truths and do not misrepresent or hide facts
-Seth Rich was murdered for money
- RFK Jr is a rube and a grifter
- One World Govt will be good for all the globe's citizens
-Epstein Island was a place for politicians and celebrities to relax and enjoy the sun
- Jeffrey Epstein and ghilane maxwell were not controlled by Mossad, MI6 and CIA, that's a lie
-One World Govt is good for all
- Social media is not censoring the conservative populist message
- No such thing as Mockingbird Media, legacy media is reporting truth
- Populist movements are anti-American

Geez...........gaslighted and MK Ultra'd ......that he is.......in his little bubble of security and safe space.

The #HOAK DOCTRINE
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Wow....baseless ad hominem name-calling smear tactics, to demonize the "conspiracy theorist". Not an actual substantive discussion of the information or issues at hand.

Wow, the same exact fallacious tactics deployed to "refute" the "conspiracy theorists" that the Establishment uses. Who could have ever seen this coming???
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Wow....baseless ad hominem name-calling smear tactics, to demonize the "conspiracy theorist". Not an actual substantive discussion of the information or issues at hand.

Wow, the same exact fallacious tactics deployed to "refute" the "conspiracy theorists" that the Establishment uses. Who could have ever seen this coming???
but he now admits to not liking Biden.......now he does, LOL.
GuerrillaPack
OMG!!

Thank you Communist News Network! Please save us Mandy Cohen!! Are the boosters ready yet??!!!

Now I know why I still see libtards wearing their masks 3 years into this scamdemic, including many at Whole Foods a few days ago....they have been right all along!! Covid-19 is still here and this time it's going to kill us all!!

Agggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!

GuerrillaPack

GuerrillaPack
An Australian Senator, of the "Liberal Party", musters the cajones to speak some truth...

Werewolf
Needing a fact check, where's snopes.com?

TheStorm
GuerrillaPack said:

New CDC Fuhrer Mandy Cohen says you need a yearly Hoaxvid-19 booster!

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-likely-recommend-annual-covid-booster-shot-director-says.amp

Quote:

CDC likely to recommend annual COVID booster shot, director says

July 28, 2023

The new director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday that her agency would likely come out with guidance in the fall that Americans should get an annual COVID-19 booster shot.

"We're just on the precipice of that, so I don't want to get ahead of where our scientists are here and doing that evaluation work, but yes we anticipate that COVID will become similar to flu shots, where it is going to be you get your annual flu shot, and you get your annual COVID shot," Dr. Mandy Cohen told Spectrum News.

"We're not quite there yet, but stay tuned," she added. "I think within the next couple of weeks, month we're going to hear more from our experts on COVID shots."

Stay tuned! Our experts and scientists will bless us soon! So exciting!!

Whenever they say "the experts" and "the scientists" recommend it, you KNOW it's good! And when the government, a Cohen, and the communist Lamestream media puts their stamp of approval on it, well you can bet your LIFE on it!!
I don't take a Flu shot, and the absolute last ****ing thing that I will ever do in my life is take another covid shot. Ever.

They took about the only person more politicized than the last CDC director and put her into that same propaganda spewing job slot... her "scientists" haven't even got to that point yet, but somehow she already knows what she's going to be recommending.

God save us from all these evil people.
Werewolf
It'll take one more FoxNews breaking story of a COVID23 and an urgent Fauci warning and you'll be laid out on your family doc's examining table hyperventilating and begging for one. You know the truth, you'll fall for anything.
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

It'll take one more FoxNews breaking story of a COVID23 and an urgent Fauci warning and you'll be laid out on your family doc's examining table hyperventilating and begging for one. You know the truth, you'll fall for anything.
C'mon man. Take Storm at his word here.
GuerrillaPack
Satan-spawn looking uber FUGLY rat creature Stephane Bancel, Moderna CEO, shocks his head of manufacturing by "predicting" that there would would be a pandemic.

Quote (in video in tweet below):

"Moderna had made 100,000 doses in 2019, for the whole year. And I remember walking, after Davos, into the office of my head of manufacturing and I said "how will we make a billion doses next year?", and he looked at me a bit funny and said "what?". I said "yeah, we need to make a billion doses next year, there's going to be a pandemic."

It's not 100% clear from this video, but I assume he is saying that he supposedly said this to his head of manufacturing in January of 2020. The World Economic Forum conference in Davos in 2020 was held from January 21-24.

The first cases of "covid-19" were reported in China in December of 2019. How could this guy know for sure that a "pandemic" was coming just a month after "covid-19" was first detected, in January 2020? Governments didn't start freaking out and believing a "pandemic" was going to occur (with the lockdowns, etc) until around March of 2020.

Because this was a plandemic. Remember the "Event 201" exercise held in October 2019 by the World Economic Forum and the Bill Gates Foundation?

GuerrillaPack
OMFG!! The summer Hoaxvid-19 wave is HERE!!

After six months on the decline, cases are now on the RISE!!! Hospitalizations are UP!!!

I heard the effeminate disc jockies on the radio this morning take a break from whoring themselves out to promote Hollywood movies in their stupid fake radio voices and tell us about how we need to hoard covid tests!!

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2023/07/28/1190443473/the-cdc-sees-signs-of-a-late-summer-covid-wave

Quote:

The CDC sees signs of a late summer COVID wave

July 28, 2023

Yet another summer COVID-19 wave may have started in the U.S., according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"After roughly six, seven months of steady declines, things are starting to tick back up again," Dr. Brendan Jackson, the CDC's COVID-19 incident manager, tells NPR.

The amount of coronavirus being detected in wastewater, the percentage of people testing positive for the virus and the number of people seeking care for COVID-19 at emergency rooms all started increasing in early July, Jackson says.

"We've seen the early indicators go up for the past several weeks, and just this week for the first time in a long time we've seen hospitalizations tick up as well," Jackson says. "This could be the start of a late summer wave."

Hospitalizations jumped 10% to 7,109 for the week ending July 15, from 6,444 the previous week, according to the latest CDC data.

The increases vary around the country, with the virus appearing to be spreading the most in the southeast and the least in the Midwest, Jackson says.

And the virus is spreading the most in the Southeast!!

Now I know why I've seen an uptick in covidiots wearing their masks!!! Thank you maskvidiots for saving my life!!!

But are they wearing two masks at a time like Lord Fauci said??!!! Wear three just to be safe!

I will feel safe when I go see the Barbie movie this weekend!! Have you guys heard about this Barbie movie? I heard it's supposed to be SO GOOD!! The girly men on the radio said so. They've been vaxxed and boosted up to their eyeballs and with their radio voice training it allows them to talk in a super annoying high pitched sissy tone, that is apparently very hypnotizing (much like NPR radio) to other vaxxed and effeminate people. So thank you CDC for saving the summer and preventing another lockdown and allowing us all to see the Barbie movie.
Werewolf
Hey #Sieve & #Hoak, you can reach out to this Moderna guy for info on when the next VIRUS is planned. You can schedule your poisonous jabs early.

GuerrillaPack
Did you know that reducing worldwide human population has been a strategic objective of the U.S. Government going back decades (eg, to documents from Henry Kissinger in the 1970s, as cited in this article)?

Dr. Robert Malone says that "covid-19" and the "vaccines" are part of this agenda.

And you've also got the "global warming" fraud as the excuse and justification to reduce worldwide human population, mass abortion, the Marxist feminist movement (indoctrinating women to hate men and pursue careers instead of families/children), and now the radical Sodomite and transgender agendas. This all ties together as a (Satanic) multifaceted attack on humanity, as part of an over-arching anti-human agenda designed to reduce worldwide human population.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/dr-robert-malone-covid-jabs-were-a-cia-operation-to-depopulate-the-world/

Quote:

Dr. Robert Malone: COVID jabs were a CIA operation to depopulate the world

Mon Jul 31, 2023

(LifeSiteNews) In a speech at the 2023 White Coat Summit, Dr. Robert Malone asked the crucial question about the so-called COVID vaccines:

"Why would a government wish to advance this technology?"

His reluctant conclusion is that the novel mRNA injections have been developed by the CIA to assist in a global depopulation program which has existed in the United States since the 1970s.

[...]

If you find yourself shocked or incredulous at this suggestion, Dr. Malone understands your concerns. He says this himself in a Substack post on a 1974 National Security Study Memo (NSSM) known as The Kissinger Report.

Personally, I have been reluctant to wander down the rabbit hole relating to various 'depopulation agenda' theories involving the COVID crisis.

Yet the evidence, which Malone presents in diligent order, has persuaded him to do just that.

Again, if the claim of a global depopulation blueprint seems wild, consider the words of Dr. Robert Malone against the very evidence which compelled him to say them.

[...]

DARPA 'is the CIA'

Dr. Malone questions why "genetic vaccines" were selected for the task of supposedly combating COVID-19. He points out that their advancement was pushed by DARPA the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency of the U.S. government.

Dr. Malone claims there is no difference between this agency and the one tasked with subversion, propaganda and the changing of regimes the CIA.

To be blunt DARPA is CIA. DARPA is the operational arm of CIA for the development and deployment of technology.

The "technology" developed and deployed here is a "genetic vaccine" to advance a global depopulation agenda in line with an internationally coordinated population reduction program. Dr Malone has written about DARPA's involvement in the development of these novel injections, and has claimed elsewhere that "vaccine" company Moderna is "a CIA front" also created by DARPA.

Henry Kissinger, mentor to Klaus Schwab

As I wrote for LifeSiteNews in January, Henry Kissinger was not only the mentor of Klaus Schwab but also the man behind the creation of the World Economic Forum.

Malone notes this, and the fact that Kissinger continues to collaborate with the WEF. He goes further, claiming the WEF was created by the CIA for the purposes of advancing its global agenda.

This globalist network tirelessly promotes agendas such as antinatalist policies, ESG, and Net Zero, whose aggressive implementation will likely collapse industrial society.

Hormone-disrupting contraception, the murder of the unborn, and the promotion of childless sexual lifestyles are all beneficial to an agenda of depopulation.

The provision of "puberty blockers" to children who through social contagion believe themselves "trans" will leave them permanently sterilized.

These factors amount to a remarkable alignment with an overall agenda to reduce the number of humans. It is an agenda with a proven blueprint itself followed by the creation of the very agencies it suggested as necessary for the execution of the plan.

How telling that four years after Kissinger moved to create the WEF, a report is commissioned by him on the means to achieve a reduction in global population.

Countdown to depopulation

Dr. Malone points out in his video address that "many of the things that were deployed" were "consistent with the public policy of the United States as it relates to population control."

The recommendations of The Kissinger Report became public policy under President Gerald Ford, who in 1975 advanced National Security Decision 314, recommended here and recorded here.

Dr. Malone noted both in his video address and the above-mentioned post that "the report indicates that global population must not exceed 8 billion human beings. Is it a coincidence that in 2020 total global human inhabitants reached 7.84 billion?"

This is a coincidence which seems ever more remarkable when Dr. Malone also recalls that many leading billionaires have repeatedly met to discuss the limiting of the human population.

[...]

Malone's calmly reasoned address points to long-standing coordinated actions consistent with the aims of the 1974 Kissinger Report. He reveals, without hyperbole, an orchestrated campaign to depopulate the earth, which has seen the media, the U.S. government, and the CIA collude with billionaires and the global, non-government organizations created to serve this agenda.

GuerrillaPack
Hospitalizations up 10%!!!

Save us Mandy Cohen!! Save us Dr Fraud Chi from the virus that you created!!!

The Wu Flu is almost as dangerous as the regular flu!! I'm literally shaking in fear right now!! Can you shoot me up with two boosters today, one in each arm?? Can we lock down the country for 6 more months? It will only increase the national debt by another $10 trillion. No price is too big to save even one life.

Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
Well well well...it looks like the heart problems caused by the covid vaxx are not near as "rare" as they claimed it is.

Like only 3,000 times more frequent than they said.

via Natural News (very good website for daily news btw)

First Page Last Page
Page 545 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.