Coronavirus

2,017,232 Views | 19855 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Information and Awareness is power. Will you comply?

Werewolf
https://expose-news.com/2023/05/28/germany-sudden-and-sustained-increase-in-excess/

A new study finds a sudden and sustained increase in excess deaths and stillbirths in Germany from April 2021

A new study used state-of-the-art actuarial science to examine excess deaths in Germany. The study set out to estimate covid deaths. There were no excess deaths in 2020...
Werewolf
This was a month before Ken Paxton was impeached by the Texas House.

Texas AG Ken Paxton's COVID vaccine investigation could stick it to Big Pharma execs

https://nypost.com/2023/04/30/texas-ag-ken-paxtons-covid-vaccine-investigation-could-stick-it-to-big-pharma-execs/
caryking
What are peoples thoughts on the Sage Steele vaccine story?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
All Infected in COVID Outbreak at CDC Conference Were Vaccinated, Agency Confirms.......if they'd ALL just WORN their MASKs!

A COVID-19 outbreak unfolded at a conference held by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) despite most attendees being vaccinated.

About 1,800 CDC staffers and others gathered in April in a hotel in Atlanta, where the CDC is headquartered, for a conference focused on epidemiological investigations and strategies.
On April 27, the last day of the conference, several people notified organizers that they had tested positive for COVID-19. The CDC and the Georgia Department of Public Health worked together to survey attendees to try to figure out how many people had tested positive.

"The goals were to learn more about transmission that occurred and add to our understanding as we transition to the next phase of COVID-19 surveillance and response," the CDC said in a May 26 statement.
Approximately 80 percent of attendees filled out the survey. Among those, 181 said they tested positive for COVID-19.
Every person who reported testing positive was vaccinated, a CDC spokesperson told The Epoch Times via email.
Nearly all respondents99.4 percentto the survey had received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose. And "there were very few unvaccinated attendees in general," the spokesperson said.
Officials did not break down the vaccinated between those who had received a dose of the updated bivalent vaccines and those who had not. They were also not able to say how many people among those who tested positive work for the CDC.

"The survey did not ask about place of employment and responses were anonymous, so we are not able to answer this question," the CDC spokesperson said.
About 360 people did not respond to the survey, so the actual outbreak may have been larger.
Dr. Eric Topol, director of the Scripps Research Translational Institute, said on Twitter that the numbers made the conference a "superspreader event."

Dr. Tom Inglesby, director of the Bloomberg School of Public Health's Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, added that the outbreak shows COVID-19 is "still capable of causing big outbreaks and infecting many."
A Georgia Department of Public Health spokesperson told The Epoch Times in an email that many people who attended the conference were not residents of Georgia, and that many used tests at home.
There were no mask or vaccine mandates at the conference, though many attendees wore masks anyways, according to the CDC.
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

About 1,800 CDC staffers and others gathered in April in a hotel in Atlanta, where the CDC is headquartered, for a conference focused on epidemiological investigations and strategies.
On April 27, the last day of the conference, several people notified organizers that they had tested positive for COVID-19. The CDC and the Georgia Department of Public Health worked together to survey attendees to try to figure out how many people had tested positive.

Are we actually still pretending that the bogus "testing" is legit??

Rona-19 is the only disease where a person can have no symptoms whatsoever, and people believe they are "sick" because of a "positive" test.

The PCR and other testing methods used for this charade are an absolute joke. They could use a PCR test on grapefruit from the grocery store, and it would come back "positive" for Rona-19 Wu flu.

The completely illegitimate fake "testing" was one of the key foundations of the entire covid-19 scamdemic. It's what laid the foundation for "millions" of fake "covid cases" and fake "covid deaths" -- when in reality probably 95%+ of these people who tested "positive" and were counted as "covid cases" and "covid deaths" did not actually have the Wu Flu.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Ha, I'm not pretending the PCR test is legit. I think it tests postive for about 60 something viruses........either live or dead.
Werewolf

A vaccine documentary that reveals the truth, is being censored!

A documentary so powerful and revealing that YouTube doesn't want you to see itthey even removed the trailer immediately after it was posted.

An NTD Original documentary "The Unseen Crisis" provides an intimate, uncensored look into the lives of those who live with the debilitating after-effects of the COVID-19 vaccines.

It also reveals evidence of fraud in the vaccine clinical trials and the indifference and inactivity of government agencies.

The Unseen Crisis: Vaccine Stories You Were Never Told | Documentary (theepochtimes.com)

Civilized
caryking said:

That it probably has some legs and that she's likely heading towards a nice settlement. I bet a decent attorney can go find all sorts of uneven treatment of ESPN staffers for their public political commentary.

caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

That it probably has some legs and that she's likely heading towards a nice settlement. I bet a decent attorney can go find all sorts of uneven treatment of ESPN staffers for their public political commentary.

So, she commented in vaccines, in her personal life, and she is being harassed, in her public life? Is that correct?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Here's some of the bull**** most of you guys fell for a couple of years ago. Take a listen for the so-called news. I hope you see the narrative generated and can identify the action words. It doesn't take much to discern across the board with most of our issues today once we understand that we're being lied to. Election fraud, the border, etc.

Dr Buttar said he was poisoned 200x of what was in the j a b only a few months ago. https://t.co/NLsK4Hb3U1 pic.twitter.com/KEvUahWhBa

Werewolf
http://www.naturalnews.com/2023-05-30-excess-deaths-germany-appeared-after-covid-vaccines.html

Excess deaths in Germany only started appearing after COVID "vaccines" were unleashed, study finds
TheStorm
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

So, she commented in vaccines, in her personal life, and she is being harassed, in her public life? Is that correct?
Allison Williams was fired for not following their mandate.

https://deadline.com/2023/01/espn-sued-over-vaccination-mandates-by-former-sideline-reporter-producer-1235219301/
TheStorm
I heard this morning on Spectrum that Deborah Ross (NC - District 02) missed the House vote yesterday because she's quarantining again with covid... is this really going around again? Wayland?!?
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

She blasted ESPN's handling of the mandate off-air on an unaffiliated podcast and is saying they removed her from prime assignments because of her criticisms of the company.

Connecticut state law appears to prohibit this.

This is in contrast to Allison Williams' claims that she was wrongfully fired for refusing to abide by ESPN's vaccine policy on religious grounds. Her case is quite similar to Nick Rolovich's case against Washington State. Likely a different outcome in the Steele and Williams/Rolovich cases.

"NICK ROLOVICH ON Tuesday saw most of his lawsuit against Washington State dismissed, multiple media outlets reported. A federal judge ruled there are "no facts" to support Rolovich's claim that he was terminated as head football coach of the Cougars because of his religious views.

"This Court and many others around the country have consistently found COVID-19 vaccine mandates for state employees are facially neutral and generally applicable, and terminating an employee for failing to comply with a vaccine mandate is a permissible employment action," Judge Thomas O. Rice wrote in his ruling, as reported HERE by USA Today's Brett Schrotenboer.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/pac12/2023/05/30/nick-rolovich-washington-state-firing-lawsuit-mostly-dismissed/70271526007/
TheStorm
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

She blasted ESPN's handling of the mandate off-air on an unaffiliated podcast and is saying they removed her from prime assignments because of her criticisms of the company.

This is in contrast to Allison Williams' claims that she was wrongfully fired for refusing to abide by ESPN's vaccine policy on religious grounds. Her case is quite similar to Nick Rolovich's case against Washington State. Likely a different outcome in the Steele and Williams/Rolovich cases.

"NICK ROLOVICH ON Tuesday saw most of his lawsuit against Washington State dismissed, multiple media outlets reported. A federal judge ruled there are "no facts" to support Rolovich's claim that he was terminated as head football coach of the Cougars because of his religious views.

"This Court and many others around the country have consistently found COVID-19 vaccine mandates for state employees are facially neutral and generally applicable, and terminating an employee for failing to comply with a vaccine mandate is a permissible employment action," Judge Thomas O. Rice wrote in his ruling, as reported HERE by USA Today's Brett Schrotenboer.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/pac12/2023/05/30/nick-rolovich-washington-state-firing-lawsuit-mostly-dismissed/70271526007/
I guarantee you that Allison Williams and the other producer will win their lawsuits against ESPN... btw, do you know if Disney required all the rest of their employees to get vaccinated?
Werewolf
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/06/01/what-made-doctors-do-right-thing-during-covid.aspx
Werewolf
Dr David Martin, bringing the truth hammer!
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRofvn7X/
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

I guarantee you that Allison Williams and the other producer will win their lawsuits against ESPN... btw, do you know if Disney required all the rest of their employees to get vaccinated?

I'd take that bet. I don't think there's much of a chance they win a religious discrimination lawsuit. I think there is an OK chance they'd win a breach of contract suit.

But at the end of the day, I think there's an 90% or better chance that nobody "wins" because I don't think it ever goes to trial. The most likely outcome by far is that the parties agree to settle out of court.

ETA: No idea about Disney but not sure how relevant Disney's policy is anyway. I assume independently managed subsidiaries like ESPN are allowed to set their own HR policies.
Wayland
Mandy 2: The COVID Boogaloo.

Cohen is back.... she may be the new Walensky

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2023/06/01/cdc-director-mandy-cohen/
caryking
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

I'd take that bet. I don't think there's much of a chance they win a religious discrimination lawsuit. I think there is an OK chance they'd win a breach of contract suit.

But at the end of the day, I think there's an 90% or better chance that nobody "wins" because I don't think it ever goes to trial. The most likely outcome by far is that the parties agree to settle out of court.

ETA: No idea about Disney but not sure how relevant Disney's policy is anyway. I assume independently managed subsidiaries like ESPN are allowed to set their own HR policies.
I wouldn't. In fact, I would give my attorneys 75% of the winnings, to do the case. Someone has to break down these people.

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
Wayland said:

Two jewish women in a row? What are the statistical odds of that?? Jews are ~2% of the U.S. population...so that would be 0.02 x 0.02 = 0.0004 of a chance or 1 in 2500.

Wait....are Kanye and all the other "conspiracy theorists" right about jews having great power in society?? hmmmmmmmmmmm
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
Wayland said:

LOL, you were honestly the first person I thought of when I saw this news.

Would love to see the administration's elevator speech on what qualifies good 'ole Mandy to run the show.
Daviewolf83
With this announcement, the CDC will continue to be irrelevant to me. Mandy will not improve the CDC and restore faith in the organization. She is no different than the outgoing CDC director.

TheStorm
Wayland said:

LOL. Boy, a bunch of us here sure called that one didn't we? I don't think that any of us specifically thought CDC, but how many times during the covid panic was it remarked on these boards that she looked like she was setting herself up to run for office?

Roy Cooper is going to be the next one to watch if these idiots stay in power...
packgrad
Maybe the board leftists and independents could now answer the question they used to ask sarcastically when others questioned guidance and results? "Why would they lie?"

Why do they continue to lie?

It also would be nice, although completely unrealistic, to hear how stupid and *******ish they must feel now because they used to celebrate people losing their job or excluded from professional/civic/family events because of faulty, political, faux medical advice.
TheStorm
packgrad said:

Maybe the board leftists and independents could now answer the question they used to ask sarcastically when others questioned guidance and results? "Why would they lie?"

Why do they continue to lie?

It also would be nice, although completely unrealistic, to hear how stupid and *******ish they must feel now because they used to celebrate people losing their job or excluded from professional/civic/family events because of faulty, political, faux medical advice.
*crickets*
Wayland
Civilized said:

Wayland said:

LOL, you were honestly the first person I thought of when I saw this news.

Would love to see the administration's elevator speech on what qualifies good 'ole Mandy to run the show.

Yesterday brought back some ill feelings. That is for sure.
Wayland
caryking
Wayland said:

All these people are laughing at all of us! They look down on you!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
NEW - Jamie Foxx left "paralyzed and blind" from "blood clot in his brain" after receiving mRNA injection, source claims.

"Jamie had a blood clot in his brain after he got the shot. He did not want the shot, but the movie he was on, he was pressured to get it."

https://www.disclose.tv/id/fm9z6v0q05

Werewolf
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr: $10 Million Out of Anderson Cooper's $12 Million Salary Is Paid by PFIZER!
https://rumble.com/v2r6xgg-robert-f.-kennedy-jr-10-million-out-of-anderson-coopers-12-million-salary-i.html
Werewolf

http://www.naturalnews.com/2023-05-31-data-suggests-covid-jabs-killed-416000-americans.html
Werewolf
The Treason of the Experts: Covid and the Credentialed Class

"They told us ... science was not a continuous process of trial and error ... while promoting, on that same absurd basis, the establishment and enforcement of medical apartheid within families and communities."

https://dailyclout.io/the-treason-of-the-experts-covid-and-the-credentialed-class/
First Page Last Page
Page 540 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.