Coronavirus

2,303,140 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When we question how Hitler first implemented his "final solution" and how the medical profession so blindly followed …..take a look around you……watch, listen and hear their words
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Will you comply?
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
The Hokester wins again........ a free burrito this time!!!

Werewolf
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitter-users-scorch-karine-jean-pierre-mumbled-explanation-trump-admin-informed-spy-balloon
GuerrillaPack
Pfizer the Pandemic Mutilator. Brawndo for the 21st century.

They own everything, and every other advertisement on YouTube, radio, and television is by Big Pharma or Pfizer.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Pfizer the Pandemic Mutilator. Brawndo for the 21st century.

They own everything, and every other advertisement on YouTube, radio, and television is by Big Pharma or Pfizer.

This is one of the major issues with waking up the normies.......... For whatever reason, they continue to be "sound asleep".
Werewolf
More conspiracy theory.

GuerrillaPack
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

right over the top of the head of some of the guys here. Almost scalping guys like Hoke and Tormie and still denying.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Mormad
Werewolf said:

He clearly states addisonian crisis leads to a dump in potassium and could lead to heart arrhythmia from low potassium. Does he not remember that aldosterone helps us retain salt and excrete potassium, such that a loss of aldosterone leads to dumping of salt and retention of potassium? Oops. Wrong again.

Pathologists NEVER write prescriptions. They have no patient contact. They don't run clinics. Yet he was writing prescriptions for hydroxy. Wonder what he was charging? Writing scripts while never seeing and examining patients? Doesn't sound like good practice.

The slides are interesting, and I'd love to hear what other pathologists think of this, but this dude's a grifter with an agenda and doesn't know simple physiology.
Werewolf
Glad you're paying attention...that's a start. Maybe I should be posting the thousands of #DiedSuddenly twitter posts with their VAX cards or prior comments of having taken the jabs and you can explain that away. Take 15-20 min out of your week and search:

#CovIdiot
#CovidVaccines
#vaccinemandates
#Covid
#VaccineDeaths
#diedsuddenly

Werewolf

I see this with family members that are 60+.....perfectly healthy prior to the jabs. Blood clots too.
Werewolf
Just a conspiracy theorist. RIght?
Werewolf
Could someone please explain the meaning of "43 sigma"?

Werewolf
Whistleblower from inside the web of corruption and deceit.
EX-ECOHEALTH ALLIANCE EXEC TURNS WUHAN WHISTLEBLOWER (rumble.com)

Mormad
Werewolf said:

So let me get this straight. According to some here, none of the deaths reportedly "from covid" were ever really "from covid" but were from pneumonia, heart attacks, heart failure, arrhythmia, blood clots or whatever and nefariously labeled covid deaths, but all of these reported sudden deaths and blood clots and miscarriages and whatnot had nothing to do with the usual suspects or covid and all are now related to vaccines?? Sounds completely plausible.
Mormad
Werewolf said:

I see this with family members that are 60+.....perfectly healthy prior to the jabs. Blood clots too.

There are 800,000 heart attacks in the US per year, 900,000 DVTs, 500,000 miscarriages among known pregnancies, and 180-300,000 sudden cardiac deaths.

There have been 700,000,000 doses given.

So 2.5 million events per year, or almost 50,000 events per week. There are 13.5 million doses per week. I'll let you calculate the probabilities, but given such large numbers there will be a large number of events that occur in close proximity to a Vax dose. I suspect the overwhelming majority of those events are unrelated to the dose. It's real easy with such large numbers to find these examples and even easier to try to lay blame and feel like there is correlation..

I've practiced medicine long enough to know every single treatment known to man has side effects and poor outcomes. I accept that and expect that with these vaccines. I think if there were all these horrible things happening regularly I'd have some kind of idea just from being immersed in direct patient care.

I think it's much more likely the dude behind diedsuddenly is taking opportunistic advantage of the time period between death and determination of COD to gain his internet fame and easy cash by playing people who know no better.
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

So let me get this straight. According to some here, none of the deaths reportedly "from covid" were ever really "from covid" but were from pneumonia, heart attacks, heart failure, arrhythmia, blood clots or whatever and nefariously labeled covid deaths, but all of these reported sudden deaths and blood clots and miscarriages and whatnot had nothing to do with the usual suspects or covid and all are now related to vaccines?? Sounds completely plausible.
Is that what you got out of it?
Mormad
Werewolf said:

Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Is that what you got out of it?

The first half has been quoted here many times, and the second half had certainly been insinuated by you many times. So yes, that's my take. If I'm wrong, I'd revel at the opprtunity to hear you explain what you really mean.
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

There are 800,000 heart attacks in the US per year, 900,000 DVTs, 500,000 miscarriages among known pregnancies, and 180-300,000 sudden cardiac deaths.

There have been 700,000,000 doses given.

So 2.5 million events per year, or almost 50,000 events per week. There are 13.5 million doses per week. I'll let you calculate the probabilities, but given such large numbers there will be a large number of events that occur in close proximity to a Vax dose. I suspect the overwhelming majority of those events are unrelated to the dose. It's real easy with such large numbers to find these examples and even easier to try to lay blame and feel like there is correlation..

I've practiced medicine long enough to know every single treatment known to man has side effects and poor outcomes. I accept that and expect that with these vaccines. I think if there were all these horrible things happening regularly I'd have some kind of idea just from being immersed in direct patient care.

I think it's much more likely the dude behind diedsuddenly is taking opportunistic advantage of the time period between death and determination of COD to gain his internet fame and easy cash by playing people who know no better
Mormad, you're going to ride this ship to the end I see. Are you still recommending the jabs? Jabs to adults and children was you position a few months ago, correct? If anyone on this site is still buying your con job after all that's been shared here it is going to be on them too.

You are certainly aligned with the forces pushing this EUA gene therapy and enjoy the benefits of that power and money. Your side is even able to hide the research data for .....what was it .........75 years? Kind of like the JFK assassination info........still not fully released. This crime that you participate in today will be a crime against all of America just like that crime in 1963.

In the end, after all the carnage, you'll be part of it. Your plight will be just like the medical profession in Germany 80-90 years ago. You would be wise to cut your losses now......but I suspect your arrogance will prevail.
First Page Last Page
Page 530 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.