Coronavirus

2,302,702 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Werewolf
Mormad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

This genocide is in its early stages. ADE,cancers and VAIDS cases to grow.

Lol they surveyed 2840 people and concluded that the Vax MAY have killed as many as 278000 people?? Wow, that's an extremely strong level of evidence. A survey.
TheStorm
Mormad bringing the heat in between surgeries today!
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Mormad bringing the heat in between surgeries today!
What's the word for you........just came to be ..."a troll". :-)

Werewolf
Werewolf
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

https://www.bizjournals.com/triad/news/2023/02/01/workplace-fatalities-north-carolina-2022.html

Here's another one for you to look into were...
Storm, you should follow Ed Dowd. He's been talking about insurance data for awhile, which is essentially workforce deaths.
Cary;

You might find this interesting as it relation to this..

Josh Stirling: Dissecting Excess Death Data and How Insurance Industry's Trillions Could Be Deployed to Help the Vaccine-Injured (theepochtimes.com)
Werewolf
Werewolf
Sen. Ron Johnson Drops Truth-Bomb on Senate Floor 63% of UK Delta Deaths in Last 7.5 Months Were Fully Vaccinated (VIDEO)

Werewolf
Werewolf
2023 -- across the board including BIg Pharma, Corporate Media, Big Govt will be:

- the year of the whistleblower
- disaster after disaster

LetEmKnowPack
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/scandal-would-be-enormous-pfizer-director-worried-about-vax-induced-menstrual
caryking
This is an excellent video to watch... This doesn't conclude anything, in todays times; however, its fascinating, nonetheless...

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Daviewolf83
Staff
I read a really good article this morning, detailing a meeting that happened October 2021 regarding the benefit of vaccination and boosters versus natural immunity.

You can read the entire article at the following link:
Inside the Secret Government Meeting on COVID-19 Natural Immunity

Present in the meeting were:
  • Fauci
  • Walensky
  • Dr. Vivek Murthy - US Surgeon General
  • Dr. Francis Collins - Head of NIH
  • Dr. Bechara Choucair - White House vaccine coordinator
  • Paul Offit, go-inventor of the rotavirus vaccine
  • Dr. Michael Osterholm, director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota
  • Akiko Iwasaki, professor of immunobiology and molecular, cellular, and developmental biology at Yale University
  • Dr. Peter Hotez, co-director of Texas Children's Hospital Center for Vaccine Development and dean of the Baylor College of Medicine's School of Tropical Medicine

As many may remember, Fauci originally thought natural immunity would be effective in preventing infection, but later changed his views. Offit on the other hand has been consistent in arguing natural immunity is as effective as vaccination and should be considered equivalent.

Out of the meeting, no decision was made to reverse the government's position and they continued to push for vaccination, regardless if someone has immunity from previous infection. The ones in support, cited two studies showing that vaccination immunity is superior, while ignoring a later study that showed natural immunity was superior to vaccination immunity. The ones supporting vaccination dismissed the study, since it was conducted during the Delta strain.

Personally, my views align with Paul Offit. I believe natural infection does provide protection against severe infection in most and should be considered equivalent to vaccination. I am also firmly against vaccine mandates for the broader population. I believe vaccinations should be focused on those most at risk from severe disease and not those who are at low risk if infected.
caryking
Daviewolf83 said:

I read a really good article this morning, detailing a meeting that happened October 2021 regarding the benefit of vaccination and boosters versus natural immunity.

• Fauci
  • Walensky
  • Dr. Michael Osterholm, director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota
  • Akiko Iwasaki, professor of immunobiology and molecular, cellular, and developmental biology at Yale University
  • Dr. Peter Hotez, co-director of Texas Children's Hospital Center for Vaccine Development and dean of the Baylor College of Medicine's School of Tropical Medicine

As many may remember, Fauci originally thought natural immunity would be effective in preventing infection, but later changed his views. Offit on the other hand has been consistent in arguing natural immunity is as effective as vaccination and should be considered equivalent.

Out of the meeting, no decision was made to reverse the government's position and they continued to push for vaccination, regardless if someone has immunity from previous infection. The ones in support, cited two studies showing that vaccination immunity is superior, while ignoring a later study that showed natural immunity was superior to vaccination immunity. The ones supporting vaccination dismissed the study, since it was conducted during the Delta strain.

Personally, my views align with Paul Offit. I believe natural infection does provide protection against severe infection in most and should be considered equivalent to vaccination. I am also firmly against vaccine mandates for the broader population. I believe vaccinations should be focused on those most at risk from severe disease and not those who are at low risk if infected.
Well, the bolded was the Trump policy. Then, the media made Fauci into God, and the rest his history...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wayland
Daviewolf83 said:

• Fauci
  • Walensky

Offit is basically the only reasonable person in that room (Osterholm has moments). He is still impacted by his personal relationships with the others, although I appreciate him continuing to be more outspoken.

Most of the others there are idealogues, villains, or both. So not surprising that we are where we are.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Right from the horse's mouth.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Ann Vandersteel has a great show.
Werewolf
IVERMECTIN THE TRUTH- with JUAN O SAVIN requested RESEARCH PROJECT information 1 29 2023 (rumble.com)
Werewolf
Werewolf
Youtube censors the Project Veritas interview of Pfizer research team lead.

Werewolf

Werewolf
PackFansXL
More studies show that mask mandates had no effect on Covid, Flu, or respiratory viruses in general. Their "value" was limited to virtue signaling.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/mask-drama-was-probably-for-nothing/

Quote:

Well, here comes Cochrane, basically the gold standard for meta-studies in the field of medical interventions. They looked at 78 credible studies of physical interventions against Covid/flu/respiratory viruses. Some of the findings:
Quote:

Medical or surgical masks
Ten studies took place in the community, and two studies in healthcare workers. Compared with wearing no mask in the community studies only, wearing a mask may make little to no difference in how many people caught a flu-like illness/COVID-like illness (9 studies; 276,917 people); and probably makes little or no difference in how many people have flu/COVID confirmed by a laboratory test (6 studies; 13,919 people). Unwanted effects were rarely reported; discomfort was mentioned.
N95/P2 respirators
Four studies were in healthcare workers, and one small study was in the community. Compared with wearing medical or surgical masks, wearing N95/P2 respirators probably makes little to no difference in how many people have confirmed flu (5 studies; 8407 people); and may make little to no difference in how many people catch a flu-like illness (5 studies; 8407 people), or respiratory illness (3 studies; 7799 people). Unwanted effects were not well-reported; discomfort was mentioned.

packgrad
NM.

I don't want to get notifications from this thread. Bowing back out.
Werewolf
The "bad guys" control the mass media. Turn em' off and seek the truth

Werewolf
Werewolf

Mormad
Werewolf said:

Lol more complete bs. Only dying after the 3rd or 4th dose, eh? The first doc listed died 12/21/20, just 7 days after vaxxes became available to them. Doubt that doc had been boosted. One died in a head on mva, one of melanoma, one of sarcoma, one descending K2. Sounds like mRNA deaths to me. I'm all for these clowns trying to prove there's a problem if there is one (and there are some), but at least show some intelligence, integrity, and diligence in the effort. Tweets like that have no basis in truth or reality, and undermine valid efforts to offer data that can help with clinical decision making.

And if anybody truly believes mRNA vaccines and boosters are the most toxic medical treatment ever, they are complete idiots regarding medical history.
Oldsouljer
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Lol more complete bs. Only dying after the 3rd or 4th dose, eh? The first doc listed died 12/21/20, just 7 days after vaxxes became available to them. Doubt that doc had been boosted. One died in a head on mva, one of melanoma, one of sarcoma, one descending K2. Sounds like mRNA deaths to me. I'm all for these clowns trying to prove there's a problem if there is one (and there are some), but at least show some intelligence, integrity, and diligence in the effort. Tweets like that have no basis in truth or reality, and undermine valid efforts to offer data that can help with clinical decision making.

And if anybody truly believes mRNA vaccines and boosters are the most toxic medical treatment ever, they are complete idiots regarding medical history.
Phew! So no matter what, I guess I'm safe having had only the initial set.
Werewolf
Hope you are Oldsoulja
Werewolf
Maybe u should get on Twitter and straighten all these people out….just like ya r here….
Werewolf
Some MDs care more about humanity than their job…
First Page Last Page
Page 529 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.