Coronavirus

2,301,757 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

And Big Pharma are also the biggest advertiser for television as well. So Big Pharma basically controls the Lamestream Establishment television and radio media.
Some of us regular people that post here were saying this over two years ago...

Good thing that we have you around to teach us everything though.
And yet you still trust Pfizer and Big Pharma?? You took the vaxx??

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

^^^^ Oh, boy... here we go again.
Hang on man, the truth isn't always easy to swallow.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Well, I immediately see that you made zero effort to corroborate it, but posted it anyway... I wished it were actually true.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Well, I immediately see that you made zero effort to corroborate it, but posted it anyway... I wished it were actually true.
Not sure which post u were referring too.

However, I won't take the time to corroborate or prove its true..........its info that u can choose to consider, you can disprove (which u did recently - to your credit) by taking the time to look into it. At the very least, I hope you don't take another jab........no matter how much M convinces you to do so. The legal system in the end - likely a military tribunal - will seek the justice long overdue.

Kinda like did the CIA assassinate JFK...........I show you info related to this possibility. Yet you insist that I prove it.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

1.2.3.4. arrows pointing "up" the thread. You do know what that means don't you?
GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

And Big Pharma are also the biggest advertiser for television as well. So Big Pharma basically controls the Lamestream Establishment television and radio media.

And yet you still trust Pfizer and Big Pharma?? You took the vaxx??

?????? No response???

You are congratulating yourself for knowing two years ago that Big Pharma controls what is said on Establishment TV and radio. But you still trust Big Pharma? You still trusted the Establishment media to give you the "truth" about "covid" and the vaxx, when they are controlled by Big Pharma? You still took their vaxx?

Maybe you actually do need me here to teach you a few things.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
TheStorm
No, I just realized that it was a waste of time to respond to you anymore than I already had... I took the first series of two rounds from Pfizer, purely because at that time I thought I was doing the right thing for others... as soon as the goalpost started moving towards boosters, and talk about mandatory vaccines to do this and that, I knew that I would not be getting anymore shots... surprisingly enough, neither I nor my wife have ever had it to any of our knowledge... hell, I haven't had so much as a cold even, since it became the rage almost 3 years ago now... but, I rate that due to my natural immunity rather than the vaccine.

I'm only about 3 months now from being 2 years removed from my first shot, and 4 from the second... how much longer do you think I need before I'm safe from them flipping the master switch on my chip?!?
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

No, I just realized that it was a waste of time to respond to you anymore than I already had... I took the first series of two rounds from Pfizer, purely because at that time I thought I was doing the right thing for others... as soon as the goalpost started moving towards boosters, and talk about mandatory vaccines to do this and that, I knew that I would not be getting anymore shots... surprisingly enough, neither I nor my wife have ever had it to any of our knowledge... hell, I haven't had so much as a cold even, since it became the rage almost 3 years ago now... but, I rate that due to my natural immunity rather than the vaccine.

I'm only about 3 months now from being 2 years removed from my first shot, and 4 from the second... how much longer do you think I need before I'm safe from them flipping the master switch on my chip?!?
Ok, so you decided to take the shots not long after realizing that Big Pharma had this level of power, over the media/etc. Maybe you hadn't fully digested the ramifications of that....fully understanding that you can't trust the information coming from the Establishment media, given that Big Pharma effectively controls them.

As I guess you also know, Big Pharma also basically runs the medical Establishment (the medical boards, CDC, FDA, big hospitals, etc).

Soooo...we must face the fact that we can't trust either the Establishment media or the medical Establishment and most doctors to tell us the truth about covid and the vaxx when they are all effectively controlled by Big Pharma.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

1.2.3.4. arrows pointing "up" the thread. You do know what that means don't you?
Regarding the patents, I see.

I'll again make a comparison. Take a look at the Rumble video I posted on the Biden thread. Probably the only reliable newsperson on the 5 or 6 mega media outlets provided info on Nixon with a touch on JFK on 1/19/2023 I think was the date.

Contrasting, I learned that particular info and much more from Juan O'Savin in 2019. I could have posted that many months ago........and you'd have been screaming "conspiracy theorist"...LOL.

I think the same will happen with the jabs........you'll learn of a much more sinister aspect of these jabs over time.........maybe coming from Tucker ........and then you'll finally believe it. In the meantime, don't take any more boosters, please.

Civ and Mani will need to hear it from Scarboro and his CIA handler wife to believe it.....and that's not happening.

As I said a number of times here Storm, I post stuff not from Corporate Media (85% Big Pharma advertisements) because there's a better chance of it being truth.

Memorializing how i post......I DO NOT necessarily try or wish to convince anyone........I'm making you aware of info that you absolutely will not hear from the Big 5/6. Think about Cary's endless posting back n forth with CIV..........man I don't have the time.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Ok, were. I'll give you a hint...

It was this one.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

I hope and your wife continue. I posted a few weeks back a list of 5 or 6 possibilities that you didn't receive a viable dose ........temperature not being maintained was one. I watch the jabbed people that I know and almost all of the 60 and older are constantly sick or have ailments that they did not have just months ago. My X has had COVID twice this winter, the flu twice and has been sick with a cold this weekend........she was never down and out during our married years........never!
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

It was this one.
If its fake its fake...........there is more and more of it. The reason.......to have it posted and give guys like you the ammo to scream "he's lying etc" ..........Quite frankly on this one, I didn't even listen to it.....only saw the headline. No idea of its content.

I did however watch the video on the patents......

Again, memorializing. My posting style may be different than many.......I'm not here to debate necessarily and I'm generally posting things outside of Coporate Media coverage......because they mostly lie.
Werewolf
SOLID INFO here for Mani and Sieve.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Australia is one of the most heavily JABBED countries in the world. Without firearms too.
Werewolf
Werewolf
2017 Johns Hopkins Document Called "SPARS 2025-2028" Mirrors Today's COVID Crisis | Algora Blog
KKandDD
Wait there are legitimate flat earthers in here?
LetEmKnowPack
CDC announces a robust 48% effectiveness for the booster theyve been pushing…Hey, not bad! That is almost considered acceptable! As long as there are zero long term compications, seems like a good thing to do for 3 months protection!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11677059/CDC-study-finds-bivalent-Covid-vaccines-provide-strong-protection-against-XBB-1-5-variant.html
TheStorm
KKandDD said:

No. Just one loon that we have to unfortunately put up with seeing his crazy ramblings posted here all the time... the other guy that you maybe could be asking about, that posts a ton of spam on a daily basis, at least knows the earth is a sphere and that it orbits around the sun.
Werewolf
Meet Mr. Hyde....some more truth. Continue w head in sand or wake the F up? That's the option.
Pfizer Exposed For Exploring "Mutating" COVID-19 Virus For New Vaccines Via 'Directed Evolution' (rumble.com)
Werewolf
Mr. Edward Hyde......but how many of these Dr. Jekyll Mr Hyde's are there? Power of citizen journalism u say?

Werewolf
TheStorm said:

KKandDD said:

No. Just one loon that we have to unfortunately put up with seeing his crazy ramblings posted here all the time... the other guy that you maybe could be asking about, that posts a ton of spam on a daily basis, at least knows the earth is a sphere and that it orbits around the sun.
Let's get Storm back to some of the real news he prefers.

Werewolf
More fake news from those citizen journalists.

Werewolf
One damn lie after another, will a moderator please stop these lies!
Werewolf
So what....I don't get the concern.

Werewolf
More fake news. She's not vaccinated, that's what it is..right?
Werewolf
Who is this liar, Tommy Robinson! His Twitter account must be shut down.

Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

It was this one.
OK. What about it?
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Were you connecting the dots? Or is the intent described below more lies?

Werewolf
More LIES on FAUX NEWS!!!!!

Werewolf
It was Pfizer and Moderna brilliance and concern for mankind. This poster cannot prove it and it's all a lie and a conspiracy theory.

Werewolf
I cannot believe that the NFL still hasn't shut this guy up. He's a liar and spinning. He's a grifter looking for attention.

Werewolf
It was fake news created by the antivaxxer establishment. The truth is Damar is 1 of only 10 NFL players to NOT receive these very safe and highly effective mRNA vaccines.

First Page Last Page
Page 527 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.