Coronavirus

2,302,707 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
This one is shocking!!!!!!
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Which one of the gals on the View is your FAV?

I hate "The View"... surely you can do better than that, "were"?!?

*I've actually never watched it, have only seen some of their rants on the internet.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Which one of the gals on the View is your FAV?

I hate "The View"... surely you can do better than that, "were"?!?

*I've actually never watched it, have only seen some of their rants on the internet.
I post things that scare you. My intent ....is not .....it's to provide info that is not censored in hopes that others can make a more informed decision........such as a young athlete not taking a 3rd jab. Sure, the NFL,etc will be at Mach 3 to hide truth with the narrative we've all heard. You're scared .......grow up and face the reality of what's been done.

TheStorm
Well, we already know two things for sure regarding your last post:

The NFL was pressured by the current administration to pressure players to get vaccinated, and I'm sure boosted as well... and he was a professional sports player based in the State of New York.

Hopefully, he has a quick and full recovery - and we don't end up having to have that specific conversation about his situation.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Well, we already know two things for sure regarding your last post:

The NFL was pressured by the current administration to pressure players to get vaccinated, and I'm sure boosted as well... and he was a professional sports player based in the State of New York.

Hopefully, he has a quick and full recovery - and we don't end up having to have that specific conversation about his situation.
Praying for this kid. Watched some stuff on him last night and he's a first class young man.
Werewolf
Werewolf
ChemE94
I admire you guys' stamina for posting inane drivel in the echo chamber that this thread has become…. Impressive.
Werewolf
ChemE94 said:

I admire you guys' stamina for posting inane drivel in the echo chamber that this thread has become…. Impressive.
How about this one?
1616 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 1114 of Them Dead, Since COVID Injection - Real Science (goodsciencing.com)
GuerrillaPack
ChemE94 said:

How is it our fault that so many people now suddenly and mysteriously don't want to talk about this topic?

Wasn't this "covid-19" scamdemic supposed to be the biggest thing to happen in the world in decades? Wasn't this like the second coming of the black death? This fraud was used to shut down the world for about a year, lock people in their homes, mandate vaccines and mask-wearing, and all other sorts of unprecedented things. This charade turned our entire world upside down. It destroyed thousands of small businesses, put our nation probably an additional $10 trillion in debt, and has drastically impacted our economy for the worse.

So is "covid" now some "non-issue"?

Pfizer is still running ads pushing the vaxx on every radio station every commercial break 24/7/365. So apparently the Black Death Wu Flu is still a "big threat", right??

We're still posting about this because this massive fraud is of extreme importance -- exposing the real agenda of the ruling elites. And it's not over. This agenda for totalitarian tracking and control of the population, social credit score system (with "vaccine passports" as the excuse to kick-start it) is still going forward -- whether on the pretext of a future engineered real or fake "pandemic", or another pretext.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf

The people who were warning about all these conspiracy theories, are now warning you about.

Smart City data surveillance
Digital ID control
CBDCs
Climate lockdowns

Will you listen this time?

Werewolf
If you have heavy pigmented skin and you find others with the same skin pigment to be more trustworthy, listen to this. Snoop Dog is also on record warning of this.

EDIT: I apparently copied the wrong video footage. The one I intended to copy was of this guy talking about the elite's depopulation agenda.
Werewolf
Ashari Hughes, 16, dies after Desert Oasis High School flag football game

"Registered nurse Aphelia Phifer-Hill…rushed onto the field to perform CPR on the girl, attempted chest compressions and used an external defibrillator.

'Today was the first time ever, in my 26 years of nursing that I had to do CPR on a kid,' she wrote"

https://nypost.com/2023/01/07/ashari-hughes-dies-after-desert-oasis-high-school-flag-football/amp/

Werewolf

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

The people who were warning about all these conspiracy theories, are now warning you about.

Smart City data surveillance
Digital ID control
CBDCs
Climate lockdowns

Will you listen this time?

CBDC's are the most terrifying of the bunch, IMO.
Werewolf
I'll google as I have no idea what that one is.

EDIT; looked it up, yes 100 percent. Didn't know what the acronym wsa. The mysterious deaths of the CEOs and founders of several crypto currencies may be tied to this. Just like the mysterious deaths of several leading researchers in the viral/bio field priior to COVID.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

I'll google as I have no idea what that one is.

EDIT; looked it up, yes 100 percent. Didn't know what the acronym wsa. The mysterious deaths of the CEOs and founders of several crypto currencies may be tied to this. Just like the mysterious deaths of several leading researchers in the viral/bio field priior to COVID.
Put it this way, no financial privacy whatever forever and if you step out of line, you're left with no means either because it's the equivalent of having the government having physical custody of "your" bank account and wallet. Consider how Trudeau used the banks against the truckers and other protestors….and that was without CBDC.
Werewolf
Exactly
Werewolf
Rather than think this is conspiracy theory, do some independent research. I first learned of this on telegram.org and then found it on twitter before going to the internet w Duck Duck Go.

Werewolf
Werewolf
You can google Eric Clapton if you're not familiar with him.
Werewolf
Hey M, I want you to take a look at all these lies. We need your help stopping these lies and oh by the way, Ivermectin is a horse pill. Make sure we all know the medical facts.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
I need a little help with the math, can someone check the #'s for us. Our medical profession certainly can help us......where are you guys?.

Civilized
Apples-to-oranges data.

Not even close to accurate and does not stand up to even mild scientific scrutiny.

Werewolf
Civilized said:

Apples-to-oranges data.

Not even close to accurate and does not stand up to even mild scientific scrutiny.

You need another shot SIEV......to verify.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Apples-to-oranges data.

and here's the evening news........Seive, you're still watching, right?

Werewolf
Sieve, a fallacy, they didn't really say this. CNN says they didn't say it.

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

You can google Eric Clapton if you're not familiar with him.

No need, I'm a child of the seventies.
Werewolf
Sieve, here's another one. Not sure about the math but this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. You agree?

Werewolf
Rizza Islam speaking truth about the COVID conspiracy. Yep, yet another conspiracy theorist.

https://rumble.com/v1wxx94-the-covid-conspiracy-we-were-right.html

Werewolf
Sieve, which 50% do you fall in?
Kim & Hoke, we know you're closet Dems, will you confess as to which 50% you're in?

TheStorm
Spamilicious!

Man... you went on a serious roll last night.
First Page Last Page
Page 522 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.