Coronavirus

2,302,683 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SUCHARIT BHAKDI: WHO IS PLANNING WORLDWIDE INTRODUCTION OF MRNA-VACCINATIONS! (rumble.com)

Bhakdi says WHO plan is for all future vaccines to be an mRNA vaccine...... and that mRNA vaccines are dangerous to all and must not be taken.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Where are the medical experts here that spent more time mocking truth than looking for it? Lapdogs of Big Pharma and no discernment.....taught what to think not how to think.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8720447/

Abstract

The ongoing "pandemic" involving the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 virus (SARS-CoV-2) has several characteristics that make it unique in the history of pandemics. This entails not only the draconian measures that some countries and individual states within the United States and initiated and made policy, most of which are without precedent or scientific support, but also the completely unscientific way the infection has been handled. For the 1st time in medical history, major experts in virology, epidemiology, infectious diseases, and vaccinology have not only been ignored, but are also demonized, marginalized and in some instances, become the victim of legal measures that can only be characterized as totalitarian. Discussions involving various scientific opinions have been eliminated, top scientists have been frightened into silence by threats to their careers, physicians have lost their licenses, and the concept of early treatment has been virtually eliminated. Hundreds of thousands of people have died needlessly as a result of, in my opinion and the opinion of others, poorly designed treatment protocols, mostly stemming from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, which have been rigidly enforced among all hospitals. The economic, psychological, and institutional damage caused by these unscientific policies is virtually unmeasurable. Whole generations of young people will suffer irreparable damage, both physical and psychological, possibly forever. The truth must be told.
GuerrillaPack
Washington Post (in opinion article by Leana Wen, former head of Planned Parenthood and current "medical analyst" at CNN) admits that, shocker, natural immunity is better than the miracle mRNA experimental vaxx. A vaxxed guinea pig person is 3 times as likely to be infected with the Black Death Rona as an unvaxxed "conspiracy theorist" person who had a prior infection.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/12/18/military-vaccine-mandate-covid-natural-immunity/
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Going back to something I said from the very beginning of this engineered scamdemic. If "covid-19" was supposedly this uber duber deadly disease that was the something like the second coming of the black death, then wouldn't you expect that the poorer countries and much of the Third World would be absolutely devastated by this disease, and the "first world" countries with "excellent" health care and access to the miracle "vaccines" would fare much better? Of course....if the official narrative was true.

But guess what?? The exact opposite of this occurred. Most of Africa, and nations like Haiti (among the poorest in the world and extremely low vaccination rate, around 3.5% with 1 dose) had extremely low numbers of "covid-19" cases and deaths. Haiti, for example, had only 254 deaths attributed to "covid-19" during the entire course of the supposed "pandemic" (as of May 2021). Meanwhile, the first world nations (United States, Europe) had the highest rates of death from "covid-19".

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/05/04/992544022/one-of-the-worlds-poorest-countries-has-one-of-the-worlds-lowest-covid-death-rat

Quote:

Haiti has one of the lowest death rates from COVID-19 in the world.

As of the end of April, only 254 deaths were attributed to COVID-19 in Haiti over the course of the entire pandemic. The Caribbean nation, which often struggles with infectious diseases, has a COVID-19 death rate of just 22 per million. In the U.S. the COVID-19 death rate is 1,800 per million, and in parts of Europe. the fatality rate is approaching 3,000 deaths per million.

Haiti's success is not due to some innovative intervention against the virus. Most people have given up wearing masks in public. Buses and markets are crowded. And Haiti hasn't yet administered a single COVID-19 vaccine.

This directly correlates to this entire alleged "covid-19 pandemic" being a gigantic fraud. The biggest part of the fraud was that the deaths that did occur in the western nations were mislabeled and falsely attributed to supposed "covid-19" -- via the completely bogus and unreliable PCR and other supposed "testing" and other protocols of attributing a death to "covid-19" based upon no testing at all and only on pure speculation. In reality, the vast majority of those deaths were just "normal" deaths (pneumonia, flu deaths, heart disease, etc)....but many of them were falsely called "covid-19 deaths". Then you also had the fact that many people were being killed by the supposed "treatments" to "covid-19" -- ie, Remdesivir and other harmful drugs.

And now, of course, the experimental mRNA "vaccines" are being found to make people at least 3 times as likely to get sick...and so the "vaccines" are doing far more harm than good, and are leading to a much higher death rate from the Wu flu, regular flu, and other diseases.

So Third World nations who have extremely low vaccination rates are going to be much healthier, and have much stronger immune systems. And they are not going to be killed by fake "treatments" like Remdesivir, because they can't even afford those drugs. And they are not going to have a corrupt medical Establishment in place to administer a bunch of bogus PCR tests to falsely diagnose people as "having covid-19", and then create hundreds of thousands of fake "covid-19 deaths" based on those false diagnoses.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
As should be clear to most people by now, the supposed "covid-19 pandemic" was either outright engineered or, at the very least, pounced upon and used to attempt to drastically alter our society, and bring in radical change -- ie, "The Great Reset", another name for global communism, and the excuse to further monitor, track, and control the masses.

This is a very interesting short video I just stumbled upon, which points out that the entire "covid-19 pandemic" was conducted similar to an initiation ritual -- for example, the initiation ritual some people undertake when joining a fraternity, or that the Freemasons and other secret societies use.

In an initiation into one of these secret societies, the initiation ritual usually involves first separating the person from their normal surroundings (eg, blindfolding the individual), and then confronting them with the reality of their own mortality and future death (eg, Skull and Bones initial ritual involving laying in a coffin, etc), and then the person being "reborn" after the initiation ritual is over (with them given new information), symbolizing that they are going to undergo a huge transformation in their life as the result of joining this secret society or other organization.

This mirrors what was done during the "covid-19 pandemic". We were all forcibly isolated for a long period of time (with the lockdowns, not going to school and work, etc). Then, we were psychologically traumatized for months with propaganda of "mass death" taking place all around us. Then, after that was over, we are propagandized with the idea that now we must have "an entirely new world" that is drastically altered (with a "new normal")....a world where we no longer have the freedoms we once had, but are now forced to unquestionably comply with a totalitarian government demanding vaccines, vaccine passports, lockdowns, tracking and controlling the population, etc.
Werewolf
KKandDD
GuerrillaPack said:

As should be clear to most people by now, the supposed "covid-19 pandemic" was either outright engineered or, at the very least, pounced upon and used to attempt to drastically alter our society, and bring in radical change -- ie, "The Great Reset", another name for global communism, and the excuse to further monitor, track, and control the masses.

This is a very interesting short video I just stumbled upon, which points out that the entire "covid-19 pandemic" was conducted similar to an initiation ritual -- for example, the initiation ritual some people undertake when joining a fraternity, or that the Freemasons and other secret societies use.

In an initiation into one of these secret societies, the initiation ritual usually involves first separating the person from their normal surroundings (eg, blindfolding the individual), and then confronting them with the reality of their own mortality and future death (eg, Skull and Bones initial ritual involving laying in a coffin, etc), and then the person being "reborn" after the initiation ritual is over (with them given new information), symbolizing that they are going to undergo a huge transformation in their life as the result of joining this secret society or other organization.

This mirrors what was done during the "covid-19 pandemic". We were all forcibly isolated for a long period of time (with the lockdowns, not going to school and work, etc). Then, we were psychologically traumatized for months with propaganda of "mass death" taking place all around us. Then, after that was over, we are propagandized with the idea that now we must have "an entirely new world" that is drastically altered (with a "new normal")....a world where we no longer have the freedoms we once had, but are now forced to unquestionably comply with a totalitarian government demanding vaccines, vaccine passports, lockdowns, tracking and controlling the population, etc.

Curious, were you forced to get a vaccine? Or a booster?
GuerrillaPack
KKandDD said:

Oh, right. Millions of people who were told to either take the shot or be kicked out of the military or lose their jobs or that they couldn't go to college...that "doesn't count" as "forcing" them, right? Because they technically could have decided to not be coerced into take the vaccine, and then gotten kicked out of the military or fired from their job or denied the ability to go to college.

You're right...it was such a "free decision" offered by the government and many companies and universities in regard to the vaxx. No mandates. Commie libtards totally respect the "my body my choice" axiom. No coercion or anything going on by the Leftist totalitarians in governments or big companies and universities. Nah. Just a "totally free decision", right?

What a joke.

If the Supreme Court had not struck down dictator Biden's vaxx mandate for companies with over 100 employees, who knows how far the Leftist tyrants would have taken this. If that would have been allowed to stand, Biden and Democrat governors and other lawmakers would have probably moved to go further and issue dictatorial executive orders mandating vaccines not only for condition of employment, but just flat out mandates.

Also, you do realize that flat out vaxx mandates were issued in many nations around the world? Mandates that were not just for condition of employment. But outright mandates for everyone. I'm not just talking about how this agenda applied to people here in the United States. This is a worldwide agenda for this communist New World Order aka "The Great Reset".
KKandDD
GuerrillaPack said:

KKandDD said:

Oh, right. Millions of people who were told to either take the shot or be kicked out of the military or lose their jobs or that they couldn't go back to college...that "doesn't count" as "forcing" them, right? Because they technically could have decided to not be coerced into take the vaccine, and then gotten kicked out of the military or fired from their job or denied the ability to go to college.

You're right...it was such a "free decision" offered by the government and many companies and universities in regard to the vaxx. No mandates. Commie libtards totally respect the "my body my choice" axiom. No coercion or anything going on by the Leftist totalitarians in governments or big companies and universities. Nah. Just a "totally free decision", right?

What a joke.

If the Supreme Court had not struck down dictator Biden's vaxx mandate for companies with over 100 employees, who knows how far the Leftist tyrants would have taken this. If that would have been allowed to stand, Biden and Democrat governors and other lawmakers would have probably moved to go further and issue dictatorial executive orders mandating vaccines not only for condition of employment, but just flat out mandates.

Also, you do realize that flat out vaxx mandates were issued in many nations around the world? Mandates that were not just for condition of employment. But outright mandates. I'm not just talking about how this agenda applied to people here in the United States. This is a worldwide agenda for this communist New World Order aka "The Great Reset".
It was a simple question. Is the answer no, you weren't forced? Or yes, you were?
GuerrillaPack
KKandDD said:

It was a simple question. Is the answer no, you weren't forced? Or yes, you were?
I'm not in the military, and not in college. But I do work in a company of over 100 people. So if Biden's vaxx mandate for companies had been allowed to stand, I would have faced the coercion, and the decision to either be pressured into taking the poison injection or be fired.

So the answer to your question is "no". I have not bowed the knee to Baal. I have not submitted to the most intense pressure campaign in world history to be coerced into being injected against my will.
KKandDD
GuerrillaPack said:

KKandDD said:

I'm not in the military, and not in college. But I do work in a company of over 100 people. So if Biden's vaxx mandate for companies had been allowed to stand, I would have faced the coercion, and the decision to either be pressured into taking the poison injection or be fired.

So the answer to your question is "no". I have not bowed the knee to Baal. I have not submitted to the most intense pressure campaign in world history to be coerced into being injected against my will.
Gotcha, glad you weren't forced.
GuerrillaPack
KKandDD said:

GuerrillaPack said:

KKandDD said:

Yeah, well...a lot of other people all over the world have been forced to be injected. I don't know if your question was out of your concern for me, or you thought that you "got me" because you are saying that people have not been forced. The reality is that many people in other nations have been forced to take these vaxxes.
KKandDD
GuerrillaPack said:

KKandDD said:

GuerrillaPack said:

KKandDD said:

Yeah, well...a lot of other people all over the world have been forced to be injected. I don't know if your question was out of your concern for me, or you thought that you "got me" because you are saying that people have not been forced. The reality is that many people in other nations have been forced to take these vaxxes.
Genuinely curious. I have done as much as possible to wipe all things covid from memory, and luckily its all but gone from my day to day other than getting it a few times over the last 6 months. I haven't kept up with mandates for getting it so was genuinely curious stateside who is being forced to get it vs who isn't.
Werewolf
My information is that we'll have another round of VIRUS lockdowns in 2023. A review of Operation Lockstep says round #2 will actually be a highly contagious and deadly virus. Some chatter suggesting July 2023. I'm sure they've got a JAB in-waiting.
Werewolf
The crevice in the fam begins to leak
TheStorm
KKandDD said:

GuerrillaPack said:

KKandDD said:

Got to love it when someone gets their ass handed to them, and then still doubles down thinking they proved their point... then as a follow up disclaimer, claims he hasn't kept up with what has happened stateside.

Thanks for making my morning!
packgrad
TheStorm said:

KKandDD said:

GuerrillaPack said:

KKandDD said:

Got to love it when someone gets their ass handed to them, and then still doubles down thinking they proved their point... then as a follow up disclaimer, claims he hasn't kept up with what has happened stateside.

Yeah. The wasn't forced take is pretty stupid. Talk about burying your head in the sand.
KKandDD
TheStorm said:

KKandDD said:

GuerrillaPack said:

KKandDD said:

Got to love it when someone wins made up games in their head! Another huge victory for the tin foil hat crew
KKandDD
packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

KKandDD said:

GuerrillaPack said:

KKandDD said:

Yeah. The wasn't forced take is pretty stupid. Talk about burying your head in the sand.

Apparently asking questions are now 1) trying to prove points and 2) stupid takes. Got it. No other stupid takes around here than mine, that's for sure.
Werewolf

'make the injustice visible'. No retreat, no surrender

Werewolf
Werewolf
Russian MIL drop new briefing on their findings from the Special Military Operation in Ukraine.

The Ninth Review Conference of the BWC saw no progress on the diplomatic front. So Russian MIL have decided to start naming names!

This timing is conveniently paired with the soon-to-be-published Fauci/C19 portion of the Twitter Files.

The public is being prepped to deliver the MOAB... C19 was a bioweapon.

MUST READ!

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/russian-mil-begin-naming-names-fauci

Clandestine's Newsletter (https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/russian-mil-begin-naming-names-fauci?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android)
Russian MIL Begin Naming Names! Fauci and Collins of the NIH Created C19!
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
If some will keep taking these jabs it will solve climate change.

Werewolf
Werewolf
KKandDD
Werewolf said:

Those are some scary figures, especially if there is substantial evidence to the 83% statistic.
TheStorm
KKandDD said:

Werewolf said:

Those are some scary figures, especially if there is substantial evidence to the 83% statistic.
Nah, anyone with half a brain knows that information is complete BS... except for the OP of course.

A far more truthful comment would be that you just have to ignore 83% of the spam that "were" gets from "wherever" and feels like it's his mission to post here... and yes, I did pick up on the sarcasm in your post .
Werewolf

Werewolf
Got to go to the weather, huh?
Werewolf
Werewolf

Werewolf
KKandDD said:

Werewolf said:

Here's a rather brief documentary that you miight be interested in.

Werewolf
Which one of the gals on the View is your FAV?
First Page Last Page
Page 521 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.