Coronavirus

2,301,712 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Werewolf
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Ummm. Mormad doesn't administer the shots at the local Walgreen's there "were"...

I think he's a neurosurgeon in real life.
That's a safe place for him to be.........given that he's so proactive for the jabs.
So what I hear you saying is that Mormad gets on people's nerves for a living.

That said, and changing the subject, I'm looking forward to the spin on this….best part is, the Cheats get part of the blame for Covid. Makes the AfAm studies scandal bush league by comparison.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/covid-pandemic-nih-unc-fauci-baric/
Mormad
Hahaha my wife concurs
Oldsouljer
Mormad said:

Hahaha my wife concurs
Couldn't resist, reminded me of a scandal sheet some years ago that referred to a prominent cardiologist as someone specializing in affairs of the heart.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Ummm. Mormad doesn't administer the shots at the local Walgreen's there "were"...

I think he's a neurosurgeon in real life.
That's a safe place for him to be.........given that he's so proactive for the jabs.

Do you actually read what Mormad posts?

He thinks the jabs have their time and place but doesn't think they're universally necessary which seems like a pretty reasoned and balanced take on the situation, from an MD or anyone else.

What did your primary care physician tell you when you asked them about the jabs for your demographic?
I haven't seen a Mormad post in quite a while. My recollection is that his position has evolved with more information that's consistent w "the jabs r not safe".

My PCP says if you're not dead yet you're probably safe. He says he'd never take the jab and didn't. He recently retired.

What's your PCP tell you?
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Surprised YouTube hasn't taken this down

Why take it down? You realize the study he sites is COMPLETELY about the possible pathogenesis of myocarditis from the spike protein of the VIRUS and not the vax, right? And that he CLEARLY points out the spike protein from the Vax is very different from the spike protein of the virus, and therefore the study says NOTHING about the pathogenesis of myocarditis from the Vax. He even says that myocarditis from either is exceedingly rare. It's a really interesting discussion that I think makes a different argument than you think it does?
Surprised you're showing your face on this topic again. I thought you must be in hiding. My suspicion is that this is one of many attempts by Big Pharma to begin to explain all this away.

Haha, why would I go into hiding? I'm the only one of the 2 of us that understands the sht you post!!
LOL, you know no more about the jabs -- and what's in them - than I do. Remember, Pfizer wishes to hold the info for 50 somethin years. Nothing to see here right?

We know who butters your bread, the same people that are pushing the shots.
Werewolf
Mormad said:

packgrad said:

There is no argument about whether they said it would stop the spread/keep you from getting it. They did. Saying otherwise is just lying through your teeth, which apparently democrats have no problem with. I remember the protect grandma argument used quite frequently to shame people.

Absolutely, man. No argument from me. But is it not also lying through our teeth or just ignorance if we create/publish/post/believe edited vids of people saying their goal as a pharma company is to reduce the world's population by half or that every sudden cardiac death is all of sudden after all these decades related only to the mRNA vaxxes? You know as well as I do those assertions don't even come close to passing the smell test. So are we, as Republicans, also going to be OK with lying through our teeth? I want to win in November too, but by spreading the truth, not by tactics we all despise. We are better than that. Or at least I hope so despite evidence to the contrary?
That's a crock, you posted here advising to take the jab. That was your recommendation then......with the underlying tone that you were a medical professional. You were wrong then.......don't conveniently try to re-create what you've posted here.

Packchem91
packgrad said:

Mormad said:

packgrad said:

There is no argument about whether they said it would stop the spread/keep you from getting it. They did. Saying otherwise is just lying through your teeth, which apparently democrats have no problem with. I remember the protect grandma argument used quite frequently to shame people.

Absolutely, man. No argument from me. But is it not also lying through our teeth or just ignorance if we create/publish/post/believe edited vids of people saying their goal as a pharma company is to reduce the world's population by half or that every sudden cardiac death is all of sudden after all these decades related only to the mRNA vaxxes? You know as well as I do those assertions don't even come close to passing the smell test. So are we, as Republicans, also going to be OK with lying through our teeth? I want to win in November too, but by spreading the truth, not by tactics we all despise. We are better than that. Or at least I hope so despite evidence to the contrary?

Are you saying I've done that? Because I haven't. I also haven't seen any Republicans in government making theses assertions. I wouldn't support them if they did, if that matters. Not sure I agree with equating conspiracy theories from the far right to active policy from the left.

Edit to add… my fear inducing anecdotal note about cardiac issues from the vaccine, I will be getting an ablation next month to treat my persistent atrial fibrillation that I've had, coincidentally, since vaccination.
PG: First of all, hope the ablation is a success. I know anytime you mention your heart, there is no procedure/surgery that is not worrisome.

If i might -- how regular are your attacks? My wife had early onset (in her 20s) and probably has one attack per month. Most are pretty quickly resolved, some require a pill to get it back into rhythm. Shes passed out a couple of times, but thankfully never while driving or anything like that. Her docs have never mentioned that, so I infer that you must be having a more consistent/regular interruption?
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Hahaha my wife concurs

As Mary Shelley described the Italian-Swiss scientist, Dr. Victor Frankenstein, he was born into one of the most distinguished families of Genoa and got the best scientific education at the University of Ingolstadt in Bavaria. Gifted in mathematics and chemistry, he succeeded in creating a human-like creature by assembling dead tissue and reanimating it. The trouble was, upon completing his task, Dr. Frankenstein perceived his own creature to be a crude and repulsive imitation of a human being, and not a real one.

At this moment in the story, the brilliant and arrogant scientist becomes all too human by dodging responsibility for his action. When people around him are murdered, he knows his creature is the culprit, but instead of revealing the truth to his community, he tries to conceal it. The only time Dr. Frankenstein shows any courage is when he denies the creature's demand for a female companion. Only then does he realize there is no way he can continue playing God.

M, what else would your wife concur with?
Mormad
Lol, just when I thought you couldn't say anything more clueless. Keep trying, big boy.

BTW, there are a few guys who made this topic great with civil discussions and really knowledgeable and well reasoned posts a while back who no longer post here that often. I wish I had a clue why that is so.

Werewolf
Mormad said:

Lol, just when I thought you couldn't say anything more clueless. Keep trying, big boy.

BTW, there are a few guys who made this topic great with civil discussions and really knowledgeable and well reasoned posts a while back who no longer post here that often. I wish I had a clue why that is so.

you're apparently clueless on several things, Seargent Shultz.
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Mormad said:

Hahaha my wife concurs

As Mary Shelley described the Italian-Swiss scientist, Dr. Victor Frankenstein, he was born into one of the most distinguished families of Genoa and got the best scientific education at the University of Ingolstadt in Bavaria. Gifted in mathematics and chemistry, he succeeded in creating a human-like creature by assembling dead tissue and reanimating it. The trouble was, upon completing his task, Dr. Frankenstein perceived his own creature to be a crude and repulsive imitation of a human being, and not a real one.

At this moment in the story, the brilliant and arrogant scientist becomes all too human by dodging responsibility for his action. When people around him are murdered, he knows his creature is the culprit, but instead of revealing the truth to his community, he tries to conceal it. The only time Dr. Frankenstein shows any courage is when he denies the creature's demand for a female companion. Only then does he realize there is no way he can continue playing God.

M, what else would your wife concur with?

Let's repeat this very important analogy.
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/v1om0n2-vaccinated-athletes-dropping-dead-in-peak-condition.html

PolitiFact says nothing to see here. Snopes says so too. CNN says its bull.......and MsNBC too.

Good to know, I'm on board here......me and M both. :-)
Werewolf
i remember M scoffing at the importance of our innate immune system as presented by Geert Vanden Bossche. I don't guess this guy has quite the credentials but ........this one is just for you, M.

https://dreddymd.com/2022/10/17/staying-fully-unvaccinated-proves-safest-defense-against-contracting-covid/

Unvaccinated are free of the long-lasting genetic code for the WIV Spike protein. Natural is way better than getting multiply loaded with these agents which portend poor long term prognosis (CV VTE Cancer).

It took awhile, but a few billion people are now able to confirm what they suspected since the beginning of the pandemic, namely that it is mostly a fear-based campaign that went "viral," and the main goal was always simply pushing toxic "vaccinations."

In other words, if you DO NOT have millions of spike proteins throughout your vascular system and flooding your vital organs, you have a better chance of fending off Covid. This is simply because your immune system, heart and cleansing organs are not being taxed, polluted and strained by millions of toxic prions that mimic the lab-concocted, gain-of-function SARS-CoV-2 virus.

This is a look into ADE, auto-immune disorder and how booster shots continue to weaken the immune system, a bit more each injection, because there are millions more spike proteins to invade vital organs, including the liver and pancreas, as we are seeing with science-backed evidence. Pfizer-Gate has been blown wide open, and the masses are starting to die off and disappear, almost like Nazi Germany, but this time throughout the world. It's a vaccine holocaust, and it's not just lead by Pfizer, but Moderna and many more pharma conglomerates.
Wayland
Mormad said:

I thought about buying Davie a beer if he was going to be at the WF game, but turns out I am likely out of town for that one.
LetEmKnowPack
Reminder, the head of the "professionals" also says if you think this comes from the lab where they study this, youre a conspiracy theorist. Erosion of trust. Now ecohealth alliance is back and media says nothing to Fauci, and im guessing we will be talking 'waves' and lockdowns again soon. And we will hear virtually no pushback, again, from our medical experts.

Im lucky my doctor didnt buy in to the jab for healthy folks trap.
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Mormad said:

packgrad said:

Are you saying I've done that? Because I haven't. I also haven't seen any Republicans in government making theses assertions. I wouldn't support them if they did, if that matters. Not sure I agree with equating conspiracy theories from the far right to active policy from the left.

Edit to add… my fear inducing anecdotal note about cardiac issues from the vaccine, I will be getting an ablation next month to treat my persistent atrial fibrillation that I've had, coincidentally, since vaccination.
PG: First of all, hope the ablation is a success. I know anytime you mention your heart, there is no procedure/surgery that is not worrisome.

If i might -- how regular are your attacks? My wife had early onset (in her 20s) and probably has one attack per month. Most are pretty quickly resolved, some require a pill to get it back into rhythm. Shes passed out a couple of times, but thankfully never while driving or anything like that. Her docs have never mentioned that, so I infer that you must be having a more consistent/regular interruption?

Not daily, but frequent enough. Sometimes while working out, sometimes after eating pizza/Mexican, sometimes after drinking. It's weird. Thought drinking was a trigger so I quit that for a while, and still they came. Same with coffee. The issue is the duration. Often, they' set in and last for days. Last one was 13 days. Matter of fact, I've probably only had 1 or 2 episodes that only lasted a day or 2. I was/am medicated, but on the lowest dose. The last one was the final straw. Because it took forever to get out of it again, I made the appointment for the ablation consult, and they agreed it was my best route. They agreed with my other cardiologist that referred me, that is. Not they agreed with me, although that is definitely what I wanted. At that appointment, they upped my meds and I haven't had any issues since then.

I actually think this dose of meds might be my sweet spot, as it's been over a week since I've had an issue. I'm not big on taking medicine though, or having to depend on daily medicine, if there is a procedure or something else I can do to correct it. The meds really made my head spin when I first started taking them. So, the ablation it is.
TheStorm
Glad to see that they feel they can help you... those 4-5 months were I had that sporadic "fluttering" sensation that started a month or so after the shots were quite troublesome on the mind, so I can only imagine how this has weighed on you over the last year and a half.

Keep us in the loop as you recover from the procedure.
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

Glad to see that they feel they can help you... those 4-5 months were I had that sporadic "fluttering" sensation that started a month or so after the shots were quite troublesome on the mind, so I can only imagine how this has weighed on you over the last year and a half.

I had that occasional fluttering for about that length of time too. Haven't felt it in quite a few months to the point that I'd forgotten about it until you reminded me. I take it you haven't had an episode in awhile, too?
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

I had that occasional fluttering for about that length of time too. Haven't felt it in quite a few months to the point that I'd forgotten about it until you reminded me. I take it you haven't had an episode in awhile, too?
First of all, I don't want to in any way equate what I experienced with what packgrad has been going through, because obviously it can't be the same... but yes, the random "flutterings" I had started up out of nowhere after never having had that type of weird sensation even once previously in my entire life... and then 4-5 months later, they just abruptly stopped and I haven't had another one since. Got to be getting close to a year ago now.

Hope it continues to stay that way.

*I took the first series of Pfizer in April / May of 2021, but fortunately never boosted and never will.
Oldsouljer
Same here, although Moderna in my case. Developed celiac disease since then but I suspect that's a pre-existing condition from before the pandemic, just discovered it this year though. Due for a checkup, since I just had a "zero" birthday, may ask the doc if something more than a stethoscope exam is called for, given my age. If I had an issue, don't know if I aggravate it with a pretty heavy gym regimen, so I'd like to know where I stand, heart-wise. My age notwithstanding, I'm still carrying elder care responsibilities so I still have to guard myself for others depending on me.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Mormad said:

packgrad said:

I actually think this dose of meds might be my sweet spot, as it's been over a week since I've had an issue. I'm not big on taking medicine though, or having to depend on daily medicine, if there is a procedure or something else I can do to correct it. The meds really made my head spin when I first started taking them. So, the ablation it is.
Oh wow, yeah, that is altogether different in terms of occurrence and duration -- and certainly from what I know of the condition, the duration is more hazardous. If my wife's last more than like 30 minutes, she takes a pill that pretty much zaps her back in. But it also knocks her out for a while....which is a tough tradeoff if you're trying to work.
Her only one that lasted multiple days was her first --- and they shocked her heart back into normal rhythm in the hospital. Given how bad each episode makes her feel, I can't imagine having to deal with that for days in...

hope the cocktail of meds and procedure do the trick, though i can appreciate your concern about continual taking of meds....thats not fun either.

Prayers for skilled hands of the surgeon and complete prevention of the issues going forward!
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

First of all, I don't want to in any way equate what I experienced with what packgrad has been going through, because obviously it can't be the same... but yes, the random "flutterings" I had started up out of nowhere after never having had that type of weird sensation even once previously in my entire life... and then 4-5 months later, they just abruptly stopped and I haven't had another one since. Got to be getting close to a year ago now.

*I took the first series of Pfizer in April / May of 2021, but fortunately never boosted and i will.
Hoping your symptoms - as well as Packgrad - are alleviated and even better health returns. My amazingly healthy 88-yr old father has gone through the same thing, all within 18 months of receiving two doses of Pfizer.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Same here, although Moderna in my case. Developed celiac disease since then but I suspect that's a pre-existing condition from before the pandemic, just discovered it this year though. Due for a checkup, since I just had a "zero" birthday, may ask the doc if something more than a stethoscope exam is called for, given my age. If I had an issue, don't know if I aggravate it with a pretty heavy gym regimen, so I'd like to know where I stand, heart-wise. My age notwithstanding, I'm still carrying elder care responsibilities, so I still have to guard myself for others depending on me.
Love your measured approach here..........and as a fellow elder, I wish you improved health.
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/v1lri35-dr.-astrid-stuckelberger-bill-gates-who-and-global-depopulation.html

The truth is not easy to find in the complex world of today. Again, I share more uncomfortable information in hopes it leads to better understanding by all.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

*I took the first series of Pfizer in April / May of 2021, but fortunately never boosted and i will.
Hoping your symptoms - as well as Packgrad - are alleviated and even better health returns. My amazingly healthy 88-yr old father has gone through the same thing, all within 18 months of receiving two doses of Pfizer.
I got to hand it to you "were"... you never fail to disappoint. I bet you didn't think i'd notice, did you?

Hint: Look up into my quoted post... he actually did a pretty slick job with that one, I would be wrong not to at least commend him on that...
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

I got to hand it to you "were"... you never fail to disappoint. I bet you didn't think i'd notice, did you?
Again, I wish you well.
Werewolf
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/10/25/mortality-risk-covid.aspx

Mercola article; ere your Covid risks
packgrad
Thanks, man.
BBW12OG
My, my, my......

I'm guessing in about 10 years the lawyers will be bombing the airwaves with "did you or a loved one take the Covid 19 Vaccines? If so please contact us. Our legal teams are standing by."

Thanks to all the ones who kept open minds on this debacle and were not brainwashed by the MSM and the lefty overlords.

The chickens are coming home to roost on this daily.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Mormad
Oldsouljer said:

Same here, although Moderna in my case. Developed celiac disease since then but I suspect that's a pre-existing condition from before the pandemic, just discovered it this year though. Due for a checkup, since I just had a "zero" birthday, may ask the doc if something more than a stethoscope exam is called for, given my age. If I had an issue, don't know if I aggravate it with a pretty heavy gym regimen, so I'd like to know where I stand, heart-wise. My age notwithstanding, I'm still carrying elder care responsibilities so I still have to guard myself for others depending on me.

Have you had (I'm assuming not) a cardiac calcium score? This may be the test you're looking for based on what you said.
GuerrillaPack
booyah!

https://instagr.am/p/CkJJlGSO3yF

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-supreme-court-reinstates-all-employees-fired-being-unvaccinated-orders-backpay

Quote:

The New York State Supreme Court reinstated all employees who were fired for not being vaccinated on Monday, ordering backpay and saying their rights had been violated.

The court found that "being vaccinated does not prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting COVID-19."
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Oldsouljer
Mormad said:

Oldsouljer said:

Have you had (I'm assuming not) a cardiac calcium score? This may be the test you're looking for based on what you said.
I've never had any sort of test like that, have been pretty healthy since my military discharge physical at age 37, which is the last time I had an EKG. Heart disease is fairly rare in my family.
Packamylase
Mormad said:

Oldsouljer said:

From https://consultqd.clevelandclinic.org/coronary-artery-calcium-scoring-who-should-be-tested-and-what-comes-next/

Who should be tested?
In the 2013 guideline on assessment of cardiovascular risk from the American College of Cardiology and American Heart Association (ACC/AHA),1 coronary calcium scoring has a class IIB recommendation in scenarios where it may appear that the risk-based treatment decision is uncertain after formal risk estimation has been done. According to a 2017 expert consensus statement2 and 2016 guidelines3 from the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, a coronary calcium score higher than 100 could be a rationale for starting aspirin therapy, and a score higher than 0 could be a rationale for statin therapy. Current guidelines also mention that the coronary calcium score is comparable to other predictors such as the C-reactive protein level and the ankle-brachial index.
Compared with the ACC/AHA guideline, the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography guidelines and consensus statement added more specifics in terms of using coronary calcium testing for asymptomatic patients at intermediate risk (10-year risk of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, 5 to 20 percent) and in selected patients with a family history of premature coronary artery disease and a 10-year risk less than 5 percent.2,3 An earlier (2010) ACC/AHA guideline on cardiovascular risk assessment4 was more specific, offering a class IIA recommendation for patients at intermediate risk (Framingham Risk Score of 10 to 20 percent).
The 2013 ACC/AHA guideline cited cost and radiation exposure as reasons for not giving coronary calcium measurement a stronger recommendation.1 However, as data continue to accumulate, the guidelines may change, especially since low-dose radiation tools are being used for cancer screening (lungs and breast) and since the cost has declined over the past decade.

Our approach
Given the negative predictive value of the coronary calcium score, our approach has been to use this test in asymptomatic patients who are found to be at intermediate risk of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease based on the ACC/AHA risk calculation1 and are reluctant to start pharmacologic therapy, or who want a more personalized measure of coronary artery disease. This is preceded by a lengthy patient-physician discussion about the risks and benefits of the test.5
The patient's risk can then be further clarified and possibly reclassified as either low or high if it doesn't remain intermediate. A discussion can then take place on potentially starting pharmacologic therapy and/or intensive lifestyle modifications.5,6 If an electronic medical record is available, CT results can be shown to the patient in the office to point out coronary calcifications. Seeing the lesions may serve as an additional motivating factor as patients embark on primary preventive efforts.7

TLDR: CT Calcium scores are used to risk-stratify and for screening only. The test isn't routine and are to be used in consideration with 10-year ASCVD risk score and overall health and cardiac symptoms. Please discuss further with your primary doctor.
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

My, my, my......

I'm guessing in about 10 years the lawyers will be bombing the airwaves with "did you or a loved one take the Covid 19 Vaccines? If so please contact us. Our legal teams are standing by."

Thanks to all the ones who kept open minds on this debacle and were not brainwashed by the MSM and the lefty overlords.

The chickens are coming home to roost on this daily.

Thrilled to see this... now, that's the type of information that gets me excited about defending this country from the woke crowd of misfits trying to coalition with a long dying elitist party to try turn it into a socialist state... where they don't really have to worry about elections anymore - or basic rule of law or common decency.

Traditional, conservative Republicans (not any of the ultra-right wing idiots) have always believed this was wrong to be handled that way. Nice to see it get corrected.
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

Thrilled to see this... now, that's the type of information that gets me excited about defending this country from the woke crowd of misfits trying to coalition with a long dying elitist party to try turn it into a socialist state... where they don't really have to worry about elections anymore - or basic rule of law or common decency.

Traditional, conservative Republicans (not any of the ultra-right wing idiots) have always believed this was wrong to be handled that way. Nice to see it get corrected.
Are you saying that those who are "utlra" right wing ever supported vaccine mandates??

The "ultra" right wing (and you can count me in that camp) were always against the vaccine mandates and the rest of the fraudulent official narrative on covid, and were the most vocal and forceful opposition to it all from day one. The more moderate or milquetoast of Republicans/conservatives were much more likely to go along with the official narrative, with many moderate Republicans and RINOs supporting the vaccine mandates.

Almost every Republican governor was pimping this stupid vaxx to their constituents - proving that the "moderate" Republicans are almost worthless.

The "ultra" right wing were the only ones who were right about this whole fraud, strongly opposing it from the very beginning.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
First Page Last Page
Page 513 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.