Coronavirus

2,055,338 Views | 19915 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pure gold

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf

Surprised YouTube hasn't taken this down
Mormad
Werewolf said:

59 seconds of lies; a conspiracy theory on full display.

https://rumble.com/v1fgj5v-hundreds-of-athletes-have-dropped-dead-after-getting-vaxxed.html

Took me 59 seconds to figure out that parys Haralson died of an AVM completely unrelated to vaccination and Dimitri McKee died of heat stroke unrelated to vaccination. The articles about them mention NOTHING about vaccination. And those are the only 2 I Googled. I'm sure the others in the link are similar BS.

Seeing as how on avg 100 young athletes per year have suffered sudden cardiac death in the US alone for eons, I don't find it surprising they are still doing so after the vaxxes came out. It's a huge stretch to relate all these deaths to vaxxes.

So, yes, you're correct. Conspiracy theory on full display.
Mormad
Werewolf said:

Why take it down? You realize the study he sites is COMPLETELY about the possible pathogenesis of myocarditis from the spike protein of the VIRUS and not the vax, right? And that he CLEARLY points out the spike protein from the Vax is very different from the spike protein of the virus, and therefore the study says NOTHING about the pathogenesis of myocarditis from the Vax. He even says that myocarditis from either is exceedingly rare. It's a really interesting discussion that I think makes a different argument than you think it does?
LetEmKnowPack
Id rather get a few videos wrong than be one of the boost just in case crowds. That aint following science either. Yall are welcome to counter w some long term safety studies.
LetEmKnowPack
GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/CkDegibtBh3
You wont get a comment about this one from the local medical fact checkers..
GuerrillaPack
High Travoltage said:

GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/CkDegibtBh3
You wont get a comment about this one from the local medical fact checkers..
Besides death and taxes, one of the few guarantees in life is that those in power (government, etc) are liars, and are involved in a scam to exploit and enslave the population. But people are brainwashed by these "elites" to believe that anyone who exposes their lies and opposes their agenda is a KuHnSpIrAcY tHeOriSt!!

The reason I knew that covid was a gigantic scam from DAY 1 was that I've figured this part out. The Establishment is your enemy. If you know that, you can figure out the rest.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
TheStorm
I was at one of our smaller local watering holes on a mid-Friday afternoon back shortly after Labor Day weekend when things start to thin out a little down here... some thirtysomething New York / New Jerseyers, two guys and a woman came in... typical bar chat stuff going on for 10 minutes or so.

Somehow the conversation turns talking about the vaccine (I think a public service announcement came on about it), and some chuckling goes on (up until now, I'm just mostly listening except for mostly "local knowledge" type stuff)... they're talking **** about it as much as anybody (and I'm still mostly listening).

Then one of them says, "well, to be fair they never said that it would keep us from catching the virus".

That's when I stepped in and said, "No... I'm pretty sure that's exactly what they told us!"

I got a sheepish, "yeah, I guess you're right" out of one of them and that was the end of the covid discussion.

"LOVING KINDNESS!", "COEXIST!", "SCIENCE!" (my favorite bleeding heart liberal phrases of all time)
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

I was at one of our smaller local watering holes on a mid-Friday afternoon back shortly after Labor Day weekend when things start to thin out a little down here... some thirtysomething New York / New Jerseyers, two guys and a woman came in... typical bar chat stuff going on for 10 minutes or so.

Somehow the conversation turns talking about the vaccine (I think a public service announcement came on about it), and some chuckling goes on (up until now, I'm just mostly listening except for mostly "local knowledge" type stuff)... they're talking **** about it as much as anybody (and I'm still mostly listening).

Then one of them says, "well, to be fair they never said that it would keep us from catching the virus".

That's when I stepped in and said, "No... I'm pretty sure that's exactly what they told us!"

I got a sheepish, "yeah, I guess you're right" out of one of them and that was the end of the covid discussion.

"LOVING KINDNESS!", "COEXIST!", "SCIENCE!" (my favorite bleeding heart liberal phrases of all time)
Don't care to argue about the "will it / won't it" prevent it.
I will say though --- my parents -- both 81 now, just contracted covid. They are active -- square dance pretty much every weekend, and after one a week ago, were contacted by a friend who turned out to have it.
By Wednesday, they did as well. My mom describes it as somewhere between a cold and the flu -- runny nose, fever, chills, headache, felt bad.
But by yesterday, starting to feel better -- heck, my brother, sister and I had to talk them down from wanting to go to an event this w/e, lol.

Like most 80+ yo, their health is not great. Not terrible either, they are active, but still.....so they have stayed up on vaccinations and just 3 weeks ago, got a booster.

So everyone can mock the effectiveness and the political aspects / he said-she said of whether it was intended to prevent or minimize.....I can't help but think my parents went thru it so swimmingly in great part because they'd recently had the booster.

**full disclosure -- neither my wife, my kids nor I have had the boosters. My doctor recommended it, but I was waiting til they built in the omega version control. I'm not an advocate that everyone needs to run out and get it, but I do think it can be very effective to minimize impacts for those who might be more susceptible. Heck, I've had younger friends / co workers who'd not had boosters who've contracted it in the past month or so who had much worse symptoms than my old folks.
packgrad
There is no argument about whether they said it would stop the spread/keep you from getting it. They did. Saying otherwise is just lying through your teeth, which apparently democrats have no problem with. I remember the protect grandma argument used quite frequently to shame people.
TheStorm
packgrad said:

There is no argument about whether they said it would stop the spread/keep you from getting it. They did. Saying otherwise is just lying through your teeth, which apparently democrats have no problem with. I remember the protect grandma argument used quite frequently to shame people.
Yep... and the new booster that now protects you from Omicron already doesn't protect you any better from Omicron than the other one did (see Jill Biden for reference).

We are basically talking about the flu at this point. Flu never did much to me historically, but I've been around others that get knocked on their ass for up to a week as well. It's called "getting sick", I think.
Mormad
packgrad said:

Absolutely, man. No argument from me. But is it not also lying through our teeth or just ignorance if we create/publish/post/believe edited vids of people saying their goal as a pharma company is to reduce the world's population by half or that every sudden cardiac death is all of sudden after all these decades related only to the mRNA vaxxes? You know as well as I do those assertions don't even come close to passing the smell test. So are we, as Republicans, also going to be OK with lying through our teeth? I want to win in November too, but by spreading the truth, not by tactics we all despise. We are better than that. Or at least I hope so despite evidence to the contrary?
TheStorm
Mormad said:

packgrad said:

Absolutely, man. No argument from me. But is it not also lying through our teeth or just ignorance if we create/publish/post/believe edited vids of people saying their goal as a pharma company is to reduce the world's population by half or that every sudden cardiac death is all of sudden after all these decades related only to the mRNA vaxxes? You know as well as I do those assertions don't even come close to passing the smell test. So are we, as Republicans, also going to be OK with lying through our teeth? I want to win in November too, but by spreading the truth, not by tactics we all despise. We are better than that. Or at least I hope so despite evidence to the contrary?
Are you trying to compare GP and Were to most of the rest of us here?!? C'mon, Mormad... you know better than that.
LetEmKnowPack
Would have been helpful if the med experts didnt sit on their hands while it was being mandated to stop the spread. Lots of folks wouldnt have lost their jobs cause their would be no talk of how the vaccine prevents transmission. And yet we are still losing military personnel over it. Big difference in our 80 year old parents having access to it, and lives ruined for not taking it. Instead the only "lie" anyone remembers has to do with bleach, and half my coworkers would still argue the vax stops the spread. Info is the game.
packgrad
Mormad said:

packgrad said:

Are you saying I've done that? Because I haven't. I also haven't seen any Republicans in government making theses assertions. I wouldn't support them if they did, if that matters. Not sure I agree with equating conspiracy theories from the far right to active policy from the left.

Edit to add… my fear inducing anecdotal note about cardiac issues from the vaccine, I will be getting an ablation next month to treat my persistent atrial fibrillation that I've had, coincidentally, since vaccination.
Mormad
TheStorm said:

Mormad said:

packgrad said:

Are you trying to compare GP and Were to most of the rest of us here?!? C'mon, Mormad... you know better than that.

He'll no, my man! I was trying to be pseudostealth here in my comments and you called me out lol.
Mormad
Nope, not saying you've done that at all. Just supporting my previous posts through your segue.

I'm glad you're getting treated. I hope it cures it! Good luck, bud.
Civilized
Did the vax inhibit transmission of Alpha/Beta/Gamma variants?
packgrad
Thanks man.
PackMom
packgrad said:

Mormad said:

packgrad said:

Are you saying I've done that? Because I haven't. I also haven't seen any Republicans in government making theses assertions. I wouldn't support them if they did, if that matters. Not sure I agree with equating conspiracy theories from the far right to active policy from the left.

Edit to add… my fear inducing anecdotal note about cardiac issues from the vaccine, I will be getting an ablation next month to treat my persistent atrial fibrillation that I've had, coincidentally, since vaccination.
Good luck with your ablation procedure. Please update us when you can.
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

59 seconds of lies; a conspiracy theory on full display.

https://rumble.com/v1fgj5v-hundreds-of-athletes-have-dropped-dead-after-getting-vaxxed.html

Took me 59 seconds to figure out that parys Haralson died of an AVM completely unrelated to vaccination and Dimitri McKee died of heat stroke unrelated to vaccination. The articles about them mention NOTHING about vaccination. And those are the only 2 I Googled. I'm sure the others in the link are similar BS.

Seeing as how on avg 100 young athletes per year have suffered sudden cardiac death in the US alone for eons, I don't find it surprising they are still doing so after the vaxxes came out. It's a huge stretch to relate all these deaths to vaxxes.

So, yes, you're correct. Conspiracy theory on full display.
U r back.....HA.
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Why take it down? You realize the study he sites is COMPLETELY about the possible pathogenesis of myocarditis from the spike protein of the VIRUS and not the vax, right? And that he CLEARLY points out the spike protein from the Vax is very different from the spike protein of the virus, and therefore the study says NOTHING about the pathogenesis of myocarditis from the Vax. He even says that myocarditis from either is exceedingly rare. It's a really interesting discussion that I think makes a different argument than you think it does?
Surprised you're showing your face on this topic again. I thought you must be in hiding. My suspicion is that this is one of many attempts by Big Pharma to begin to explain all this away.
Civilized
Hope the procedure goes well man!
PackFansXL
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

I will say though --- my parents -- both 81 now, just contracted covid. They are active -- square dance pretty much every weekend, and after one a week ago, were contacted by a friend who turned out to have it.
By Wednesday, they did as well. My mom describes it as somewhere between a cold and the flu -- runny nose, fever, chills, headache, felt bad.
But by yesterday, starting to feel better -- heck, my brother, sister and I had to talk them down from wanting to go to an event this w/e, lol.

Like most 80+ yo, their health is not great. Not terrible either, they are active, but still.....so they have stayed up on vaccinations and just 3 weeks ago, got a booster.

So everyone can mock the effectiveness and the political aspects / he said-she said of whether it was intended to prevent or minimize.....I can't help but think my parents went thru it so swimmingly in great part because they'd recently had the booster.

**full disclosure -- neither my wife, my kids nor I have had the boosters. My doctor recommended it, but I was waiting til they built in the omega version control. I'm not an advocate that everyone needs to run out and get it, but I do think it can be very effective to minimize impacts for those who might be more susceptible. Heck, I've had younger friends / co workers who'd not had boosters who've contracted it in the past month or so who had much worse symptoms than my old folks.
Chem, I think the results for different folks are a good bit more random than those in your anecdote. I have talked to neighbors in their 50's who were triple boosted and still found COVID-19 knocked them on their butts while others declared COVID-19 concerns highly overrated.

My folks are in their 80's and they both finally got it a couple of months ago. My mom is a diabetic and dad got her in for the two jab combo fairly early on. My dad is 84 and he refused to get any jabs despite my pleas. Both of them found the cough to be annoying but the assessment of somewhere between a cold and the flu sounds similar to their experiences.

In general, I think it has a lot to do with the patient's underlying health, the viral load they took in, and the status of their immune system.

ETA: There also seems to be a confirmation bias component to reports I have heard. It would appear that those who feared the virus are more likely to report something unusually challenging about dealing with it and those who thought it was a hoax more likely to report the symptoms were not severe. Again, that is just an anecdotal observation.
Mormad
Werewolf said:

Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Surprised you're showing your face on this topic again. I thought you must be in hiding. My suspicion is that this is one of many attempts by Big Pharma to begin to explain all this away.

Haha, why would I go into hiding? I'm the only one of the 2 of us that understands the sht you post!!
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Did the vax inhibit transmission of Alpha/Beta/Gamma variants?
All variants, absolutely YES. That's why its so important that your State add it to your children and grandchildren's required school vaccination schedule.
Werewolf
Mormad said:

packgrad said:

And when you give one of the boosters, do you give it with "INFORMED CONSENT"? You're a liar if you do.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Those that participated in this hoax will continue to work to defray their involvement in this. Take a look back at the early pages of posts here if there's ever any doubt.

Those that perpetuated this are also those that control the medical field and those with the backing of trillions of dollars to produce whatever narrative is required. CDC, Reuters, CNN, MsNBC, Snopes.....

packgrad
Thanks!
TheStorm
As "were" sticks that big ass foot in his mouth again (talking to Mormad): "And when you give one of the boosters, do you give it with "INFORMED CONSENT"? You're a liar if you do".

Ummm. Mormad doesn't administer the shots at the local Walgreen's there "were"...

I think he's a neurosurgeon in real life.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

Thanks!
good luck on your procedure, I'm sorry to hear you've had heart trouble.
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Chem, I think the results for different folks are a good bit more random than those in your anecdote. I have talked to neighbors in their 50's who were triple boosted and still found COVID-19 knocked them on their butts while others declared COVID-19 concerns highly overrated.

My folks are in their 80's and they both finally got it a couple of months ago. My mom is a diabetic and dad got her in for the two jab combo fairly early on. My dad is 84 and he refused to get any jabs despite my pleas. Both of them found the cough to be annoying but the assessment of somewhere between a cold and the flu sounds similar to their experiences.

In general, I think it has a lot to do with the patient's underlying health, the viral load they took in, and the status of their immune system.

ETA: There also seems to be a confirmation bias component to reports I have heard. It would appear that those who feared the virus are more likely to report something unusually challenging about dealing with it and those who thought it was a hoax more likely to report the symptoms were not severe. Again, that is just an anecdotal observation.
I think it is absolutely true that there are no absolutes. Everyone is unique and everyone is going to respond to the vaccinations / boosters and the virus differently.
And plenty of leading factors.

Just raising the point that while it may have become fun to mock those who are still trying to adhere to the various vaccinations --- there are many who do/would benefit from them. ALL? Absolutely not....but there are many.

From the beginning, I think the sensible thing to do is take guidance from your own doctor. If you can't trust them, then why are you seeing them for everything else?

I do agree with your confirmation bias comments -- my parents are old school and pretty much treat everything as "no big deal", lol....a trait I'm glad has been passed down in the family. That said, they never thought it was a hoax either....just didn't change their lifestyles for it, at least not after vaccines first became available.
packgrad
Thanks, man.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Ummm. Mormad doesn't administer the shots at the local Walgreen's there "were"...

That's a safe place for him to be.........given that he's so proactive for the jabs.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

That's a safe place for him to be.........given that he's so proactive for the jabs.

Do you actually read what Mormad posts?

He thinks the jabs have their time and place but doesn't think they're universally necessary which seems like a pretty reasoned and balanced take on the situation, from an MD or anyone else.

What did your primary care physician tell you when you asked them about the jabs for your demographic?
First Page Last Page
Page 512 of 570

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.