Coronavirus

2,004,879 Views | 19855 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Werewolf
wolfman18
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've had some of the same fluttering, nothing that hurts, just odd/concerning.

@packgrad, hope all gets better
Werewolf
A coincidence that life insurance companies are reporting a 40% to even 60% increase in life insurance policy clams in our working age (18-65 - I think it was). Plausible deniability is a term often used so we'll see.

In regards to premature death and injury - over time - I've posted info here indicating
- adverse cardiovascular type reactions in the 1st few weeks
- Antibody Dependent Enhancement in the 1st several years
- Vaccine AIDS in the 5+ years

1. Are you prepared to take the boosters..........4 and above?
2. Will you encourage your children and grandchildren (if either apply) to take future jabs?

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Spent 12 hours in the ER last night with my 4th bout of AFIB since receiving the vaccine. Got it once after each dose of vaccine. Had covid several weeks ago and gone into AFIB twice more since then. Im in the best shape I've been overall since my twenties. I do cardio/weights 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours 4-5 times a week. Never had AFIB before even when I was a fat slob. I 100% blame the vaccine. Never again will I bend the knee to a political stunt like this.
Can't speak to whether vaccines contributed, but from my family's experience, fitness doesn't seem to make a big difference with afib.
My wife started having afib in her 20s, when in good shape (between pregnancies).
She's had stress tests that couldn't trigger them, does regular workouts w/o impact, but then simply sat up from the couch yesterday, and went into afib. Terribly frustrating to (1) have it onset as a young person and (2) to not know how to prevent the triggers.

Fortunately in her case, meds have helped to put her heart back into rhythm when she has an attack that doesn't clear itself within a short period of time so has not had to go back to ER since her initial attack. But she has attacks probably 1-2x / month on average, and that has been pretty consistent for 20 years, and fortunately, vaccinations haven't seemed to contribute to an increase in frequency or severity.
Hope they figure it out for you....any time your heart does something its not designed to do, it is scary.
Glasswolf
I have a coworker that has issues with afib. He's vaccinated also. Was diagnosed many years ago. The meds keep everything in check. He was a flooring installer for 35 years so besides bad knees he's in relatively good shape.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
Werewolf said:

A coincidence that life insurance companies are reporting a 40% to even 60% increase in life insurance policy clams in our working age (18-65 - I think it was). Plausible deniability is a term often used so we'll see.

In regards to premature death and injury - over time - I've posted info here indicating

2. Will you encourage your children and grandchildren (if either apply) to take future jabs?

If I feel it's necessary to get the 4th booster I will. It's not my place to tell my children (don't have grandchildren) to get any vaccine. My 83 year old in laws have both received the 4th shot. No side effects. I'm 62 and I have no fear of another if I feel I need it. Right now I don't feel that way even while having Covid. I'm on my 3rd day and have no symptoms and I attribute that to being triple vaccinated.

GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

Spent 12 hours in the ER last night with my 4th bout of AFIB since receiving the vaccine. Got it once after each dose of vaccine. Had covid several weeks ago and gone into AFIB twice more since then. Im in the best shape I've been overall since my twenties. I do cardio/weights 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours 4-5 times a week. Never had AFIB before even when I was a fat slob. I 100% blame the vaccine. Never again will I bend the knee to a political stunt like this.
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I've posted this several times, but I started having a few instances of irregular rapid heart beat for the first time in my life in March or April of 2021. It's scary. To have your heart racing at well over 100 beats per minute for no reason. I'm relatively young and in excellent helth, and I've not taken any covid vaccines. This heart beat issue started just after both of my parents got vaccines (Moderna), and I was in close contact with them around that time. I think it must of been caused by the spike protein "shedding" that can occur from vaccinated people.

Thankfully, it only lasted on and off for a few days at that time, and has flared up maybe one more day or two since that time (a few months later around July 2021).

I've read that the way these mRNA vaccines work, your body produces the spike protein at high levels for the first several weeks (months?) after getting the shot, then it goes down. So that's why the issues with the heart beat (and other negative symptoms) may subside with time after getting the shot.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Oldsouljer
I will say just this. As a tool for preventing the spread of infections, I think the vaccines aren't worthy of the name, and since I took two shots, not for my protection but for that of elderly relatives living with me, I feel deceived.
Oldsouljer
Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

If I feel it's necessary to get the 4th booster I will. It's not my place to tell my children (don't have grandchildren) to get any vaccine. My 83 year old in laws have both received the 4th shot. No side effects. I'm 62 and I have no fear of another if I feel I need it. Right now I don't feel that way even while having Covid. I'm on my 3rd day and have no symptoms and I attribute that to being triple vaccinated.
You and I have similarities in our ages and with in laws of practically the same age. But I won't willingly take another shot. In my O positive blood type I trust!
Glasswolf
Oldsouljer said:

I will say just this. As a tool for preventing the spread of infections, I think the vaccines aren't worthy of the name, and since I took two shots, not for my protection but for that of elderly relatives living with me, I feel deceived.
That's the main reason we got ours. For my wife's parents, plus some of the jobsites I work on the owners of said project required them. I've had no issues with the vaccine other than my arm being sore. Even got my flu shot at the same time as #3 shot.

PackPA2015
Oldsouljer said:

I get that and understand the frustration. I think that goes back to the poor messaging to start with. It was advertised as a two (or 1) step fix-all which we all know is not the case. I can tell you from working in family practice, the benefit of the vaccine in terms of lowering hospitalizations and deaths was tremendous. I think a lot of people would feel so much better about where we have been the last 2 years with better messaging, more nuanced (since that is the favorite word of the political threads) recommendations, etc.
PackPA2015
Werewolf said:

I'm assuming you are referring to OneAmerica CEO saying that claims were up 40% in 2021. He went on to say that "more than half" of these deaths were due to COVID-19. He states their insurance data shows that the remaining deaths were due to deferring medical care during the pandemic or a COVID-linked complication. When he spoke, this was the summer peak/wave/etc. of 2021. Delta was a nasty, nasty variant especially with unvaccinated individuals or individuals with multiple chronic medical problems. Here is a link to the insurance data:

https://www.iii.org/publications/triple-i-insurance-facts/life-annuity-financial-data/benefits-and-claims

1. I have had a third shot. I debated back and forth on it and decided since I was seeing COVID patients face-to-face, I would get it. I am not eligible for a fourth shot and have not asked patients to get it. Just don't think it is needed where we are in the pandemic (alpha strain vs. omicron, etc.). I have an almost 2 year old. He is not vaccinated against COVID and will likely not be due to the studies not showing significant benefit (reduction of a small number of mild cases is not benefit to me). If that changed, I would consider. He has not had a positive test, but likely did have a small case back when my wife and I had it in January of this year.

2. As above. I do not have grandchildren, but that would be up to their parents and them. I could give advice as a provider and would say just I said in #1.
Werewolf
Not sure about OANN.....I've seen several clips and references . One is an Indiana life insurance company.......if I stumble on to this in the future I'll share it here.

PackMom
PackPA, we heard the other day that there's a new version of the vaccine expected in September, targeted to the Omicron variants. Do you have an opinion about that one?
PackPA2015
PackMom said:

PackPA, we heard the other day that there's a new version of the vaccine expected in September, targeted to the Omicron variants. Do you have an opinion about that one?
Yes, expected to be released sometime around the respiratory viral season. My opinion is currently 'to be determined'. I think if we are going to boost, at least fight the current variant. We all know Omicron tends to be much more mild of an illness, so there has to be clear mortality/morbidity benefit in studies to warrant its use in my opinion. It may end up being more for the immunocompromised, elderly population as well.

I believe they will end up combining that and the influenza vaccine in one injection to fight both eventually.
PackMom
Thanks. I'm pretty sure the doctors will want me to take it but so far they're willing to let me wait for the new one.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/Cgub96tMMhl

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Mormad
PackMom said:

Thanks. I'm pretty sure the doctors will want me to take it but so far they're willing to let me wait for the new one.

Always praying for you, PackMom. Hope you are happy and healthy. Great great lady.
PackMom
Mormad said:

PackMom said:

Always praying for you, PackMom. Hope you are happy and healthy. Great great lady.
Thank you! And off topic, but just saw the doctors and my scan shows I still have "stable disease," so yay!
Mormad
That's fantastic!
Civilized
PackMom said:

Mormad said:

PackMom said:

Thank you! And off topic, but just saw the doctors and my scan shows I still have "stable disease," so yay!

Love hearing this!!!
Werewolf
GP, anybody that is taking jabs now with all revealed to date doesn't have anyone to blame but themselves. Let em' go.
Oldsouljer
PackPA2015 said:

PackMom said:

Yes, expected to be released sometime around the respiratory viral season. My opinion is currently 'to be determined'. I think if we are going to boost, at least fight the current variant. We all know Omicron tends to be much more mild of an illness, so there has to be clear mortality/morbidity benefit in studies to warrant its use in my opinion. It may end up being more for the immunocompromised, elderly population as well.

I believe they will end up combining that and the influenza vaccine in one injection to fight both eventually.
That's a really bad policy idea, mistrust of mRNA vaxxes will extend to flu shots. Unlike Covid, Influenza is the devil I know, and even with the notoriously and frequently partial effectiveness of annual flu shots, they're better than nothing because influenza is far more capable of mutational mischief than Covid.
Werewolf
Dual purposed too.

Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

When were you vaccinated?
TheStorm
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Oh, I don't know there Civ... probably back when they told all of us that all we needed was the first two series (Pfizer) and a lot of us felt "compelled" to try to do our small little part to help end the pandemic.

You know... back before "they" started resorting to the virtue signalizing and the shaming tactics, vaccine mandates and demanding the multiple boosters of a shot that no longer worked on the current variants... and the worst sin of all, in brainwashing people into believing that a 5 year old needs to be vaccinated as well (even though the medical evidence never supported that). < and of course we had one here that went right out and did it literally on the very first day, so that he wouldn't have to be inconvenienced in his own desires to live a normal life... but he's a kool-aid drinker anyway, so it wouldn't have mattered... he was marching in lockstep, no matter what.

Do you still wear a mask, Civ? If not - why?
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Eighteen months ago.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Oh, I don't know there Civ... probably back when they told all of us that all we needed was the first two series (Pfizer) and a lot of us felt "compelled" to try to do our small little part to help end the pandemic.

You know... back before "they" started resorting to the virtue signalizing and the shaming tactics, vaccine mandates and demanding the multiple boosters of a shot that no longer worked on the current variants... and the worst sin of all, in brainwashing people into believing that a 5 year old needs to be vaccinated as well (even though the medical evidence never supported that). < and of course we had one here that went right out and did it literally on the very first day, so that he wouldn't have to be inconvenienced in his own desires to live a normal life... but he's a kool-aid drinker anyway, so it wouldn't have mattered... he was marching in lockstep, no matter what.

Do you still wear a mask, Civ? If not - why?
One observation on mask wearing.....i have been to two churches the past couple of Sundays that are very ethnically diverse. A number of folks were wearing masks....but probably 3-to-1 lean of black people wearing them over white people.
In general, when out and and about, this seemed consistent.

I didn't ask....not sure if that is because tend to have a higher preponderance towards underlying health conditions, have sick family members and want to take extra precautions, didn't trust getting vaccinated, or believe what the government tells them (or some other reason).
Glasswolf
I still wear one when required. All my doctors offices still require them. Generally I don't wear one

Packchem91
Glasswolf said:

I still wear one when required. All my doctors offices still require them. Generally I don't wear one
I honestly can't recall the last time I had one on. It would have either been on a flight last November, or maybe at a doctor's office after that....can't remember. I haven't been in a business that required one, my flights this summer did not, and haven't had an individual ask. But if I crossed that path, I'd comply....its not like its hurtful.

I've just found it interesting of late to see where they are being worn. Its not common, but its also not so rare that its shocking
Glasswolf
Last time I wore one was last month when I had a colonoscopy. My primary care physician requires them still and I'm OK with wearing one in places like that. I should have worn one last Thursday when I went to a funeral visitation in Pikeville. There have been 5 people from that night come down with Covid, myself included

Mormad
Well I finally tested positive for covid. I'm sure I've had it before. Mild sore throat Sunday, yesterday aches, low grade fever and sore throat, positive on a home rapid test today. We're on vacation, so far the others are ok.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

You and I have similarities in our ages and with in laws of practically the same age. But I won't willingly take another shot. In my O positive blood type I trust!
I'm O-negative.......that's less susceptible too, is it not?
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Well I finally tested positive for covid. I'm sure I've had it before. Mild sore throat Sunday, yesterday aches, low grade fever and sore throat, positive on a home rapid test today. We're on vacation, so far the others are ok.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery, M.
Glasswolf
Mormad said:

Praying for a speedy recovery. Worst part of this for me has been not being able to go anywhere. I'm stuck in the house and board as *****

Werewolf
^^^^ A lot of people got jabbed to protect elderly parents or family/friends that had compromised immune systems. We were all lied to. Big Govt and Big Pharma and their mouthpieces, MSM, continue to lie to us.

If you're making any effort to learn the truth it should be relatively easy to decide not another clot shot. And turn off the mockingbird MSM.
First Page Last Page
Page 501 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.