Coronavirus

2,024,331 Views | 19870 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civ; there is now a mountain of evidence. U are being censored young man.....

Sudden Adult Death Syndrome....you are now an adult CiV....u may want to look into it.

What is our mortality rate now? 140-160% over prior 5 yr Avg...? Stick your head in the sand and make it go away
PackPA2015
If you or I make a bold claim, we need to back it up with data. The source you linked disproves the point your friend was trying to make.
Werewolf
PackPA2015 said:

If you or I make a bold claim, we need to back it up with data. The source you linked disproves the point your friend was trying to make.
Friend; I'll say that I had the disclaimer on the words.the words were from another. I carefully included that language. .........and I'll happily remove the wording....taking you for your words :-) I DO appreciate the interest.

How about this one? New South Wales data.....its a province in Australia, friend.

And I'll add for the record, if not already made clear; if you're in the medical profession and you have participated - unquestioning - with the narrative, you will soon be shown - unquestionably - to have participated in a planned orchestrated genocide. What the numbers will be - ultimately - God only knows.
Oldsouljer
PackPA2015 said:

Yes, the antidote to false narratives. And statistical correlation alone is insufficient, I insist on detailed explanations of mechanistic causation before accepting anything as established fact. Am I a skeptic of mRNA vaccines and governmental policy? Sure. But for the truth to prevail, all claims and policies must be justified fully, and no appeals to authority or other argumentative fallacies, thank you very much.
PackPA2015
Read my point on number of cases in vaccinated individuals in my previous post. That does not prove anything close to a decrease in the human immune system as was the point in your friend's post.

ETA: To Oldsouljer, completely agree.
BBW12OG
This was yesterday.......

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
In the spirit of my previous post, question to Fauciā€¦."Why?"
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

PackPA2015 said:

Yes, the antidote to false narratives. And statistical correlation alone is insufficient, I insist on detailed explanations of mechanistic causation before accepting anything as established fact. Am I a skeptic of mRNA vaccines and governmental policy? Sure. But for the truth to prevail, all claims and policies must be justified fully, and no appeals to authority or other argumentative fallacies, thank you very much.
LOL.

But I do - honestly - I shouldn't have posted the thing at all......it was near the end of my work day and I was headed home. I would hope the Corporate Media and Big Pharma ......and our captured Federal GOVT .......were questioned as much as some of us here. I think its hard to accept for most that they've made a very unfortunate unforced error.....falling prey to the bulls$it hyped narrative.
BBW12OG
Oldsouljer said:

Mid-terms are looming......

MonkeyPox isn't striking the fear of Covid into people like it should.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
PackPA2015 said:

Read my point on number of cases in vaccinated individuals in my previous post. That does not prove anything close to a decrease in the human immune system as was the point in your friend's post.

I don't recall ever seeing a post of yours.....I'll look later today.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Because most of us fell for the bulls**** narrative and a blind eye was turned to the bulls**** by our supposed trustworthy medical profession. I think many were simply fearful of losing their job if they spoke up...
PackFansXL
Quote:

But it turns out that public-private censorship during the pandemic was partly due to explicit coordination between the CDC and the social-media networks.
Joseph Simonson reports at the Washington Free Beacon:
Quote:

Over the course of at least six months, starting in December 2020, CDC officials regularly communicated with personnel at Twitter, Facebook, and Google over "vaccine misinformation." At various times, CDC officials would flag specific posts by users on social media platforms such as Twitter as "example posts."
One funny detail is that once the CDC's recommendations came in, they had the side effect of occasionally censoring guidelines and information released by individual state health departments.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Because most of us fell for the bulls**** narrative and a blind eye was turned to the bulls**** by our supposed trustworthy medical profession. I think many were simply fearful of losing their job if they spoke up...
I think you misunderstand the thrust of my post, it's a direct challenge to Fauci to justify himself.
LetEmKnowPack
Oldsouljer said:

one of those bold claims that doesnt have to be backed up by dataā€¦
Werewolf
Still not figured it out?

There are "climate change" sharks too. They were called "global warming" sharks at one time.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
packgrad
Werewolf
Werewolf
PackPA2015 said:

My List of Studies & Government Data from Around World Proving the Covid Vaccine is Dangerous and Deadly, and the Worst Heathcare Disaster in World History - Root For America

Hoping you and Dr M can provide some commentary on this article and the numerous links included.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CgjIVz7l_6a
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Oldsouljer
Lots of better options available, including Ivermectin. There's a microcap down in Texas that's producing mAbs targeting conserved sites on Covid, monkey pox, and just about any virus there is, using AI. Way more effective than Regeneron's.
Glasswolf
Guess who just texted positive? LOL, no symptoms other than a cough
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/v1dzedp-the-more-covid-19-vaccine-doses-you-get-the-greater-your-chances-of-being-h.html

link associated with previous posted graph.
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/three-doctors-hospital-die-suddenly-week-hospital-mandates-fourth-covid-shot/

Just another one of those coincidences.
TheStorm
Glasswolf said:

Hope you got through it quickly, glass...

Biden tests positive... gets through it just fine apparently and then tests negative... and now he tests positive again.

What are we even doing here anymore? This is literally insane.
Glasswolf
TheStorm said:

Glasswolf said:

Biden tests positive... gets through it just fine apparently and then tests negative... and now he tests positive again.

I agree. 2.5 years later. All the people I see on a daily basis and I get it from a great-nephew that I haven't seen since 2009. 30 minutes worth of visiting.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Civilized
TheStorm said:

Glasswolf said:

Has anyone seen any decent research into whether contagiousness is actually still present if you re-test positive 10 or more days after initial infection?
PackPA2015
Werewolf said:

PackPA2015 said:

My List of Studies & Government Data from Around World Proving the Covid Vaccine is Dangerous and Deadly, and the Worst Heathcare Disaster in World History - Root For America

Hoping you and Dr M can provide some commentary on this article and the numerous links included.
We have both already addressed it.

The guy in the article starts with anecdotal "evidence" that COVID vaccines have killed 33 people that he knows. To combat that, I have plenty of anecdotal "evidence". Everyone I know that has been vaccinated (and I know a lot), is still here to this day and has survived and done fine with an acute COVID infection. Furthermore, this guy does not indulge on any past medical history of those individuals. Could they have been immunocompromised? Could they have 3+ chronic medical problems that make them a ticking time bomb no matter vaccination status? We do not know.

I read through a few of the linked articles that he has. These do not provide solid data. There are so many confounding variables, as we have discussed ad nauseum, in these "studies" that are not accounted for. The vaccines are safe. People are not dropping dead randomly from these vaccines. Has the CDC, FDA, and federal government done a disservice by making blanket recommendations? Absolutely. Does not change the fact that the vaccines are safe. We (individual providers) have addressed the clotting issue with J&J and the myocarditis risk with Pfizer, Moderna. Most of us believe that these vaccines are meant for certain populations more so than others, but it is all based on individual risk for severe COVID.

I will go ahead and address ivermectin use while I am here. So far, very limited evidence that it works in preventing hospitalizations and deaths to this point. Most trials that had shown benefit were extremely small sample sizes. Benefit has not been shown in larger RCTs to date.

JAMA Article

Cochrane Summary Article

BMC Study

Frontiers Study

NEJM Study
packgrad
Spent 12 hours in the ER last night with my 4th bout of AFIB since receiving the vaccine. Got it once after each dose of vaccine. Had covid several weeks ago and gone into AFIB twice more since then. Im in the best shape I've been overall since my twenties. I do cardio/weights 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours 4-5 times a week. Never had AFIB before even when I was a fat slob. I 100% blame the vaccine. Never again will I bend the knee to a political stunt like this.
PackPA2015
packgrad said:

Spent 12 hours in the ER last night with my 4th bout of AFIB since receiving the vaccine. Got it once after each dose of vaccine. Had covid several weeks ago and gone into AFIB twice more since then. Im in the best shape I've been overall since my twenties. I do cardio/weights 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours 4-5 times a week. Never had AFIB before even when I was a fat slob. I 100% blame the vaccine. Never again will I bend the knee to a political stunt like this.
https://www.jacc.org/doi/10.1016/S0735-1097%2822%2902829-7

It is being monitored for sure. Thankfully, low numbers so far. ETA: I know this doesn't make you feel any better, but I share in case you were interested in monitoring going forward.
PackPA2015
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Glasswolf said:

Has anyone seen any decent research into whether contagiousness is actually still present if you re-test positive 10 or more days after initial infection?

Not enough data that I have seen, but I would consider you contagious if you still had symptoms. Asymptomatic positive seems to me to be worthless information at this point. Otherwise, I am wondering why people are even still testing after a COVID positive, treatment, and resolving of symptoms.
TheStorm
packgrad said:

I had some really random fluttering / muscle twitch going on in my chest during the first six months or so after receiving the two Pfizer doses as well, but thankfully it stopped happening after that... I don't know what it was really, but I can promise you that it was something I had never experienced prior to that. Didn't "hurt", but it was a weird, uncomfortable sensation.

Hate to hear that you are still having issues.
wolfman18
Thanks PA..was going to ask a similar question. Tested positive on 7/24 with symptoms starting on 7/23.

Still have slight congestion/cough as of today...tested positive again yesterday. I guess you'd still consider me being contagious as of now?
PackPA2015
With both symptoms and testing positive again, I would until those symptoms improve further or you get to your 10 day point. It would be exceedingly rare for you to pass it on past that time frame.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Glasswolf said:

Those PCR tests are flawless!

And yes on getting well so to the Glassman
wolfman18
Thank you!
First Page Last Page
Page 500 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.