Coronavirus

2,053,971 Views | 19908 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by Bockwinkle
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
^Kathy Barnette was the true MAGA candidate, agreed. Not sure what Trump's angle with Oz in PA was.

Not sure if any non-Establishment R can win in GA, its a rigged system for Uni-party candidates.
hokiewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

bigeric said:

^
Herschel Walker just lost the Senate race in Ga.
Wow, that has a lot do with the Wu Flu black plague of death that is going to kill us all. Did Herschel Walker disrespect King Fauci or something?
no, he's just a terrible candidate though much like Dr Oz. Two races that should have been slam dunks for the Republicans and they completely **** the bed on candidate selection
Wow, that's very relevant to the Wu Flu scamdemic as well. Thanks.
bless you
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

bigeric said:

^
Wow, that has a lot do with the Wu Flu black plague of death that is going to kill us all. Did Herschel Walker disrespect King Fauci or something?
no, he's just a terrible candidate though much like Dr Oz. Two races that should have been slam dunks for the Republicans and they completely **** the bed on candidate selection
bless you
Been blessed. I knew covid was a scam from day ONE. Nearly everyone around me caved in and was conned and took the poison injections. I held firm. Those who love the truth seek it out...and those who seek find.
Werewolf
Why?

Oldsouljer
I'll take my chances with my forty two year old smallpox shot and whatever titer level might remain after four decades.
bigeric
GuerrillaPack said:

bigeric said:

^
The monkey flu emergency procedures will allow mail-in voting, etc.,. Stacey Abrams will see to that.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Why?

Because they act like an authority with their official-looking name and website but spread disinformation and anti-vaxx quackery, obviously.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Why?

Because they act like an authority with their official-looking name and website but spread disinformation and anti-vaxx quackery, obviously.
Wrong. Those who are censored by communist scum are the ones telling the TRUTH.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Enjoy World Ivermectin Day!
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Why?

In the end As things come to a head there will be 10-15% that will cling to their resistance in spite of the truth that's all around them. This lost soul is one of those hopelessly gas lighted. A product of our woke Hollywood culture and Marxist education system
Civilized
Werewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Why?

In the end As things come to a head there will be 10-15% that will cling to their resistance in spite of the truth that's all around them. This lost soul is one of those hopelessly gas lighted. A product of our woke Hollywood culture and Marxist education system

When will things be coming to a head, just to make sure I have the popcorn popped and remote in hand to watch it all unfold?
Werewolf
I cannot tell you...I do not know. What's underway now is much more complex than the virus-jab.

We're in a war .......amd you have no clue. Oh, it's Ukraine-Russia?
caryking
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Civ, don't you find it interesting that we have such a divide on a .10 medicine?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/v1d7oqb-dr.-robert-malone-fda-cdc-are-lying-to-you.html

Take a step or two back and look at the big picture. Who's aligned with who? Big Govt, Big Pharma, Corporate Media.....any clues?
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Civ, don't you find it interesting that we have such a divide on a .10 medicine?

If I hadn't been alive the last several years I'd say yes but if there's anything COVID and the elections in 16 and 20 have shown us it's that divide comes easily these days…
Mountainman97
Mountainman97 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

bigeric said:

^
bless you
Been blessed. I knew covid was a scam from day ONE. Nearly everyone around me caved in and was conned and took the poison injections. I held firm. Those who love the truth seek it out...and those who seek find.
Did you go the thing yesterday at the Indoor Practice Facility?

It's the reason I didn't go....if I'd found out who you were, I'd have beaten you to death right there in front of God and everybody.
Storm ******** too, fo sho.
hokiewolf
Mountainman97 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

bigeric said:

^
bless you

It's the reason I didn't go....if I'd found out who you were, I'd have beaten you to death right there in front of God and everybody.
hey, there's no reason for this post. You need to do better or just stay off the boards.
Civilized
Mountainman97 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

bigeric said:

^
bless you

You talked that **** with packgrad's family a few months ago and I think (rightfully) caught the ban-hammer.

How old are you to keep rolling out the internet tough-guy act? Grow the **** up.
Wolfer79
Mountainman97 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

bigeric said:

^
bless you

another mod saw this before I saw your post

MountainMan97 will not be responding
BP Cox
Staff
Mountainman97 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

bigeric said:

^
bless you

This level of personal attacks WILL NOT be allowed on this site.

Anyone who threatens other members of the community with violence like this or on any level will be permanently banned.

There is a way we can all have debates and express different view points and beliefs in a civilized manner. I'm sure most would agree that these back and forth arguments are probably allowed to go beyond this line some times.

If violence is involved however, your time on the site will end abruptly.
IPS Photojournalist
@BPCox_
Oldsouljer
BP Cox said:

Mountainman97 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

bigeric said:

^
bless you

This level of personal attacks WILL NOT be allowed on this site.

Anyone who threatens other members of the community with violence like this or on any level will be permanently banned.

There is a way we can all have debates and express different view points and beliefs in a civilized manner. I'm sure most would agree that these back and forth arguments are probably allowed to go beyond this line some times.

If violence is involved however, your time on the site will end abruptly.
Yes, I feel that almost anything goes here, including attacks on one's intelligence, integrity, etc., but stepping over the line to violence IS the threshold.
GuerrillaPack
Mountainman97 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

bigeric said:

^
bless you

Look who finally made it back to the Coronavirus thread. I guess you had to take a few months off after the Supreme Court shot down the vaxx mandate.

This is the guy who was taunting people here with "tick tock" posts, so gleeful that he thought the Left was going force us all to be injected, or be outcasts in society.

I'm shaking in my boots MountainMan. Please don't send any of your Antifa friends from Asheville to come find me and kill me.
BP Cox
Staff
GuerrillaPack said:

Mountainman97 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

bigeric said:

^
bless you

Look who finally made it back to the Coronavirus thread. I guess you had to take a few months off after the Supreme Court shot down the vaxx mandate.

This is the guy who was taunting people here with "tick tock" posts, so gleeful that he though the Left was going force all us to be injected, or be outcasts in society.

I'm shaking in my boots MountainMan. Please don't send any of your Antifa friends from in Asheville to come find me and kill me.

They have been permanently banned. Let's move on.
IPS Photojournalist
@BPCox_
Werewolf
^ had to be that way...........
Werewolf
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1551534439787888642

Per above report of China using an HIV drug to treat COVID - opens the door to a world of questions surrounding allegations of HIV being spliced into a lab manufactured COVID virus.
Werewolf
https://www.reuters.com/world/china/china-allow-use-genuine-biotechs-hiv-drug-covid-patients-2022-07-25/
Werewolf
https://web.archive.org/web/20200201002828/https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/coronavirus-contains-hiv-insertions-stoking-fears-over-artificially-created-bioweapon

Yep, Big Phama and their corporate hospitals have our backs!
Werewolf
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35659687/

I'll stop for now....look in the right place (uncensored) and it's like finding sand at the beach.
Glasswolf
The drunk therapist moderator was in attendance lol
wilmwolf
Well, that escalated quickly.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Werewolf
Fauci testifying today.......Holy crap!! Now the party begins
"Booooommmmm
From a new report:

The UK government admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated. The UK government has admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants - or possibly any other virus. So let's watch the "real" pandemic begin now! In its Week 42 "COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report", the UK Department of Health admits on page 23 that "N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of vaccination". It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially permanent. What does this mean? We know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (indeed, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now much more likely to be infected than unvaccinated ones). The British now find that the vaccine interferes with the body's ability to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein but also against other parts of the virus. In particular, vaccinated people do not appear to form antibodies against the nucleocapsid protein, the envelope of the virus, which is a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people. In the long term, the vaccinated are far more susceptible to any mutations in the spike protein, even if they have already been infected and cured once or more. The unvaccinated, on the other hand, will gain lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being naturally infected with it even once.

SOURCE: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1027511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf

The first insurance companies are backing down because a huge wave of claims is coming their way. Anthony Fauci confirms that the PCR test cannot detect live viruses. Anthony Fauci confirms that neither the antigen test nor the PCR test can tell us whether someone is contagious or not!!! This invalidates all the foundations of the so-called pandemic. The PCR test was the only indication of a pandemic. Without PCR-TEST no pandemic For all the press workers, doctors, lawyers, prosecutors etc. THIS is the final key, the ultimate proof that the measures must all be lifted immediately must be PLEASE SHARE" Please copy and paste this in as many comments as you can do not try and post this on your main Facebook page as it will be taken down by Facebook let's spread the word.

THIS IS A CUT n PASTE received from a friend.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

^ had to be that way...........
'Fraid so.
PackPA2015
Just curious, from where in that source does it show that the COVID vaccines worsen the immune system?

If it is increased COVID case numbers in vaccinated vs. unvaccinated, haven't we all agreed it's not the number of cases that matter, but hospitalizations and deaths? Furthermore, there are so many confounding variables as it discusses in that report as to why there are more cases in the vaccinated group such as larger amounts of comorbidities in that population, biases towards being tested altogether, etc. If we have agreed on the fact that cases do not matter, that data shows much improved hospitalization and death numbers in vaccinated as opposed to non-vaccinated.

No where in their data set, that I can find, does it even discuss other illnesses in which our immune system is expected to fight, but now cannot due to a COVID vaccine.
Civilized
PackPA2015 said:

Just curious, from where in that source does it show that the COVID vaccines worsen the immune system?

If it is increased COVID case numbers in vaccinated vs. unvaccinated, haven't we all agreed it's not the number of cases that matter, but hospitalizations and deaths? Furthermore, there are so many confounding variables as it discusses in that report as to why there are more cases in the vaccinated group such as larger amounts of comorbidities in that population, biases towards being tested altogether, etc. If we have agreed on the fact that cases do not matter, that data shows much improved hospitalization and death numbers in vaccinated as opposed to non-vaccinated.

No where in their data set, that I can find, does it even discuss other illnesses in which our immune system is expected to fight, but now cannot due to a COVID vaccine.

Dude you and Mormad have the patience of Job.

Of course we'd all agreed that cases weren't what mattered. Until cases were all anti-vaxxers had to criticize vaccine efficacy after hospitalizations and deaths went through the floor for the vaxxed.

Always great to see you on here PA!
Werewolf
1st, as I posted, it was se to me via a friend. I've not read the paper and I'm at home tonight with only an IPhone ....no laptop. I struggle reading iPhone screens as it is..
First Page Last Page
Page 499 of 569

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.