Coronavirus

2,001,686 Views | 19844 Replies | Last: 54 min ago by Werewolf
Wayland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dogplasma said:

You "feel that getting a second booster now would make you not want to get another booster in the future," either because "a second booster may be more important in fall of 2022" or because "a new vaccine for a future COVID-19 variant" could become available.

"So, a fourth shot protects for a while from getting even a bit sick and longer term from getting really sick," Wohl said. "This is why people should get a booster now to protect them during this surge."

So..... a '2nd booster' is a 4th shot for some and a FIFTH shot for immunocompromised. Just to be clear.

And even if you believe the assumption that a wild-type/Wuhan strain booster is going to do jack all for whatever version of post Omicron we are on at this point. (Dubious claim).

RIGHT NOW... would be the ABSOLUTE worst time to get boosted. We are likely at about the peak of this wave (pending more info). The weeks immediately following the shot, you are more susceptible. This wave should wane soon and then they want you to boost again for the next wave.... about that....

Quote:

But cases are surging now, months before fall 2022 so is it a good idea to get a second booster now? Yes, Wohl said.

"I feel people should not wait to get the booster that they are eligible for," he said.

"Boosters make a difference and waiting to get the shot and allow for a surge now because of wanting to be protected later from a surge that may happen does not make sense," Wohl said. "There is a lot of COVID-19 being transmitted right now."

So, he is recommending a 4th/5th shot now and a FIFTH/SIXTH shot in the 'fall' ... which is basically in THREE MONTHS, if you want it to do anything (if it is even effective).

The train is off the tracks.

And given recent antibody studies have shown the vast majority of Americans have already been infected. The answer should be "HELL NO, you (being the majority of the population) should not be taking your FIFTH/SIXTH shot of a 'vaccine' in about a year and a half this fall (for a variant that hasn't been in circulation in over a year)". We have completely lost the plot.

This isn't 'anti-vax' sentiment. This is common sense... I don't know what the hell has gone wrong with public health and I actually listen to the ACIP meetings.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

And don't forget that Bill Gates' Foundation in partnership with the World Economic Forum ran a "drill" or "simulation" called Event 201 in October of 2019, of a "global pandemic" of a "novel coronavirus modeled on SARS" that "came from bats".

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/scenario.html

Quote:

Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms.

Are these people clairvoyant?

Or are these elites connected with powerful people who are deliberately causing these "predicted" events?

It don't take elites to make a bunch of Euro ravers want to drop some X and bump uglies.
GuerrillaPack
The Wuhan lab was also doing gain-of-function research on monkeypox.

Via The National Pulse

Quote:

The Wuhan Institute of Virology assembled a monkeypox virus genome, allowing the virus to be identified through PCR tests, using a method researchers flagged for potentially creating a "contagious pathogen," The National Pulse can reveal.

The study was first published in February 2022, just months before the latest international outbreak of monkeypox cases which appear to have now reached the United States.

The paper, which was authored by nine Wuhan Institute of Virology researchers and published in the lab's quarterly scientific journal Virologica Sinica, also follows the wide-scale use of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) tests to identify COVID-19-positive individuals.

Researchers appeared to identify a portion of the monkeypox virus genome, enabling PCR tests to identify the virus, in the paper: "Efficient Assembly of a Large Fragment of Monkeypox Virus Genome as a qPCR Template Using Dual-Selection Based Transformation-Associated Recombination."

Research article published here:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1995820X22000414

Quote:

Efficient assembly of a large fragment of monkeypox virus genome as a qPCR template using dual-selection based transformation-associated recombination

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Wayland
dogplasma said:

But cases are surging now, months before fall 2022 so is it a good idea to get a second booster now? Yes, Wohl said.

Identified cases lag behind infections.

Prelim data for late last week in Wake is in but this still looks like identified cases want to start declining.

It could bounce, plateau, or who knows. But how long have these waves gone in the past?

Again, not that any of this really matters. Odds are pretty much everyone has either had COVID and/or been vaccinated at this point.

Public health needs to crawl back into whatever hole they came out of, hopefully not to be heard from again.
Oldsouljer
There are answers due the general public if they expect to be taken seriously on their booster recommendations, etc……

1. With rapidly emerging variants, over the past 24 months, exactly why should we expect a vaccine developed for the D strain circa 2020, to still be effective?

2. Why does this vaccine seem to not really inoculate against disease transmission as the public expects?

3. With mortality rates approaching zero in the younger age groups, why the push to inoculate them, and what real benefit is expected?

4. If Covid is really a big deal where the public health is concerned, why is the government letting millions of Covid carriers into the country sans vaccination and mandatory quarantine at the border?
Wayland
Wayland said:

dogplasma said:

Identified cases lag behind infections.

Prelim data for late last week in Wake is in but this still looks like identified cases want to start declining.

It could bounce, plateau, or who knows. But how long have these waves gone in the past?

Again, not that any of this really matters. Odds are pretty much everyone has either had COVID and/or been vaccinated at this point.

Public health needs to crawl back into whatever hole they came out of, hopefully not to be heard from again.

Been doing some digging. While the state data may this week report higher cases than last week (based on how they aggregate data). And there could be a little fill in on those last few days, hope not too much backlog hiding out there..

This doesn't look like we are in an uncontrolled growth phase.

GuerrillaPack
People all around me "testing positive" for the Black Death Rona right now -- an aunt and uncle and cousin, several co-workers. Some of them actually feel sick, some don't. I wonder why they have ramped up the "testing" again. Must be they want to bring back the restrictions.

By the way, have people noticed if the covid testing locations were ever removed in their area. There is a testing location I drive past every day near my residence, and the tent (and orange cones) were never taken down and have remained in place for the last 4 months or so, even though it is not being used. Of course, it was being heavily used in the few weeks prior to the Supreme Court striking down the Commie in Chief's vaccine mandate for employees of companies over 100.

That concerns me. Must be because they know that "covid will be back" and potentially more testing mandates.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/23/ron-desantis-no-way-florida-support-w-h-o-global-pandemic-treaty/

Quote:

Ron DeSantis: There Is 'No Way' Florida Will Support W.H.O. Global Pandemic Treaty

23 May 2022

There is "no way" Florida will ever support the World Health Organization's (W.H.O.) global pandemic treaty, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) said on Monday.

"We in Florida, there is no way we will ever support this W.H.O. thing … that's not going to happen. No way," DeSantis said during a press conference in Cape Coral, Florida.

"But you saw, I mean, you saw a lot of these elites advocate very pernicious policies," he added, noting that "part of the reason people want to move here is because we rejected those policies, but they advocated very pernicious policies, including locking kids out of school."
DeSantis's remarks follow news of the W.H.O. pushing for the ratification of a Biden-backed "global pandemic treaty," which would "give the W.H.O. tremendous increases in power and funding, transferring much of the authority for pandemic control from member nations to the U.N. agency," as Breitbart News reported:
Quote:

Both the IHR amendments and the new "global pandemic treaty" are set to be topics of discussion at the upcoming World Health Assembly.

Supporters say this is necessary to improve worldwide pandemic response, while critics warn about the loss of national sovereignty to a globalist organization that did not distinguish itself during the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic.

Article 9 of the Biden administration's proposed IHR amendments simply strikes out the existing requirement for W.H.O. to "consult with and attempt to obtain verification from the State Party in whose territory the event is allegedly occurring." Every subsequent reference in the IHR to consulting with the relevant state party is likewise erased, effectively giving the W.H.O. director unilateral authority to declare outbreaks.
Critics have continued to warn that this would be a massive power grab by the globalist elites.

Mormad
Off topic, but I wanted to say how much I like your little icon pic of KT by your name. One of my favorite State athletes and a great talent/representative of our university. Carry on.
GuerrillaPack
Mormad said:

Off topic, but I wanted to say how much I like your little icon pic of KT by your name. One of my favorite State athletes and a great talent/representative of our university. Carry on.
Yeah, my new favorite too. Already brought home a team national title in cross, and likely to get a few individual national titles in track.
Werewolf
Regarding the WHO issue, it is my understand that 12 of the 13 amendments were rejected. The meeting has been 18 month intervals in the past but the group agreed to only 6 months this time. That falls in NOVEMBER............

Let's see, what happens here in the USA in November?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GuerrillaPack

Remember when top experts were warning of "VAIDS", or "vaccine aquired immune deficiency syndrome"?

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/328102

Quote:

COVID vaccines may impair long-term immunity to the virus

Research suggests that vaccination against COVID via mRNA vaccines may reduce body's ability to produce key type of antibody.

David Rosenberg

Vaccines against the coronavirus may impair the body's ability to produce a key type of antibody, thus potentially limiting the immune system's defenses against mutated strains of the virus, a new study suggests.

The study draws upon data collected during Moderna's randomized control trial for its mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, from July 2020 through March 2021.

Researchers looked at participants who tested positive for the coronavirus during the trial, comparing serum levels of specific types of antibodies, based on vaccination status, as well as viral load.

In particular, the study looks at the antibody response to the virus' nucleocapsid protein core, using the anti-nucleocapsid antibodies levels (anti-N Abs) as a marker for comprehensive immune system response to the virus, as opposed to the narrower response to the spike protein. Variants of SARS-CoV-2 with mutated spike proteins have been a subject of concern for the reliance of vaccinated immunity on antibodies targeting the s-proteins of the original variant.

[...]
GuerrillaPack

Quote:

WEF: "People are done with covid, problem is it's not done with us. We are losing this moment for transformative change."

The Luciferian elites realize that the masses don't want their "Great Reset" aka "New World Order". So they need to abolish national sovereignty and bring in a one world government control system, where the international elites in the United Nations and World Economic Forum dictate policy in every nation.
Werewolf
Geert Vanden Bossche is considered by many to be the premier vaccine expert in the world. He frantically began to warn the world about this JAB more than a year ago. Fortunately for me and my children I was watching.

This discussion is recent.
https://rumble.com/v13sqg1-the-vanden-bossche-warning.html

Medical professionals are generally practitioners. In recent years the profession has evolved into a Big Pharma controlled system of hospitals and hospitalists. BEWARE.......this system only steers to more pharma......more prescribing, etc. These doctors are pawns of something much bigger than they are. And most importantly you must begin to understand that a vast majority of them simply follow the "recipe" prepared for them by Big Pharma. They are a danger .........and you visit one at your peril. They've led so many down this dangerous path and only God knows what lies ahead for them.
GuerrillaPack
Ruh Roh...taking "too many" miracle vaxx injections actually WEAKENS your immune system.

I say it's even taking one of the magic juice injections that weakens the immune system, as the Israeli National News article I just posted details.

Wayland
Hey, what do you know? Predictably, COVID policies caused harm to children.

GuerrillaPack
Wayland said:

Hey, what do you know? Predictably COVID policies caused harm to children.

But, hey, even though under 18 year olds were at virtually ZERO risk from the Wu Flu, it was worth it to lock children up in their homes and force them to wear useless face diapers in school, and psychologically traumatize them and drive many of them to suicide and drug overdoses.

Think of how much worse it would have been if they would have had covid while they died of suicide and drug overdoses. They would have had the sniffles and a headache. Terrifying.

Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Ruh Roh...taking "too many" miracle vaxx injections actually WEAKENS your immune system.

I say it's even taking one of the magic juice injections that weakens the immune system, as the Israeli National News article I just posted details.

Stop posting such bulls****.........you crazy nut job conspiracy theorist. CNN and MsNBC give me all the REAL FACTS.

If you're going to post such nonsense then you should post it to Twitter of Facebook so it can be fact checked by them before I'll ever believe it.

I DON"T EVEN BELIEVE MY LYin " EYES so you sure aren't going to convince me of your nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!
Werewolf
Wayland said:

Hey, what do you know? Predictably, COVID policies caused harm to children.

The mental health issues in this country are monumental and growing.
Mormad
GuerrillaPack said:

Remember when top experts were warning of "VAIDS", or "vaccine aquired immune deficiency syndrome"?

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/328102

Quote:

COVID vaccines may impair long-term immunity to the virus

Research suggests that vaccination against COVID via mRNA vaccines may reduce body's ability to produce key type of antibody.

David Rosenberg

Vaccines against the coronavirus may impair the body's ability to produce a key type of antibody, thus potentially limiting the immune system's defenses against mutated strains of the virus, a new study suggests.

The study draws upon data collected during Moderna's randomized control trial for its mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, from July 2020 through March 2021.

Researchers looked at participants who tested positive for the coronavirus during the trial, comparing serum levels of specific types of antibodies, based on vaccination status, as well as viral load.

In particular, the study looks at the antibody response to the virus' nucleocapsid protein core, using the anti-nucleocapsid antibodies levels (anti-N Abs) as a marker for comprehensive immune system response to the virus, as opposed to the narrower response to the spike protein. Variants of SARS-CoV-2 with mutated spike proteins have been a subject of concern for the reliance of vaccinated immunity on antibodies targeting the s-proteins of the original variant.

[...]

Did you read the study?

1. The point of this has absolutely NOTHING to do with VAIDS. Not making anti-N abs is NOT indicative of immune deficiency. Is there ANY evidence in the study the non seroconverters were any more susceptible to infection or have worse outcomes?

2. If you think this is a scamdemic plandemic and that the bogus PCR is unreliable, why are citing a study that uses PCR to define covid infection to make its point?

3. Did you disregard the mere fact that they were only able to find 51 infections among the vaxxed and 740 in the unvaxxed?

4. If seroconversion relates to viral load as stated, and vaxxes reduce viral load and therefore severity of dz, one would expect less anti-N seroconversion in the vaxxed despite their drastically reduced numbers of infected individuals.

5. Since, on a population level, vaxxes reduce severity of dz and hospitalizations what evidence is there that the anti-N abs are vital to vaxxed individuals who have anti-S abs? Seems the anti-S abs are working just fine by themselves and there is no lack of immunity as you suggest.

6. Does this study hold for delta and omicron? If it does, that's further evidence of the effectiveness of mRNA vaccines since despite >30 spike mutations the anti-S abs still recognize the spike to keep viral loads low and no need for recognition of the nucleocapsid.

7. The ONLY thing you can take from this study is that the seroconversion numbers should be considered when looking at anti-N Abs levels to try to determine whether or not populations of people have been infected. You cannot in any way make inferences to levels of immunity or the importance of the presence or absence of anti-N Abs.
Mormad
Werewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Stop posting such bulls****.........you crazy nut job conspiracy theorist. CNN and MsNBC give me all the REAL FACTS.

If you're going to post such nonsense then you should post it to Twitter of Facebook so it can be fact checked by them before I'll ever believe it.

I DON"T EVEN BELIEVE MY LYin " EYES so you sure aren't going to convince me of your nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm unimpressed by using the Walgreens data to imply vaccines reduce immunity. Comparing percentages of infected among those who take tests at Walgreens with no consideration of gross numbers of people in each group and complete disregard for the REASONS people in each group sought testing and pretending to make such an inference is ridiculous. Do you not think there are differences in the reasons vaxxers and anti-vaxxers would seek out testing at Walgreens and that those simple differences/ biases may greatly affect the percentages of each group that would then have a positive test? And if Walgreens used PCR, don't you guys think that test is totally bogus and unreliable? And if so, wouldn't that make this silly reporting extremely flawed and therefore destroy the credibility of the report? And therefore this report lends absolutely no evidence that jabs reduce immunity?
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

Ron DeSantis: There Is 'No Way' Florida Will Support W.H.O. Global Pandemic Treaty

23 May 2022

There is "no way" Florida will ever support the World Health Organization's (W.H.O.) global pandemic treaty, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) said on Monday.

"We in Florida, there is no way we will ever support this W.H.O. thing … that's not going to happen. No way," DeSantis said during a press conference in Cape Coral, Florida.

"But you saw, I mean, you saw a lot of these elites advocate very pernicious policies," he added, noting that "part of the reason people want to move here is because we rejected those policies, but they advocated very pernicious policies, including locking kids out of school."
DeSantis's remarks follow news of the W.H.O. pushing for the ratification of a Biden-backed "global pandemic treaty," which would "give the W.H.O. tremendous increases in power and funding, transferring much of the authority for pandemic control from member nations to the U.N. agency," as Breitbart News reported:

Critics have continued to warn that this would be a massive power grab by the globalist elites.

I think this needs to happen more in Red States! They can absolutely nullify a federal law and/or treaty if it doesn't faithfully uphold the U.S. Constitution.

Nullification needs to be used more, by the States. The strong (basically the Red States) States need to take back their sovereignty through this process. Just say no!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
The technology that's evolved across the entire spectrum of humanity as placed us at the doorway leading to a to control of all humanity with a single authoritarian totalitarian entity.

Once we've placed both feet squarely inside the doorway humanity can never escape.

The many deniers here must begin to pay closer attention.
Wayland
Just one last note going in to the weekend. Not that it matters other than to counter our own local purveyors of misinformation WRAL who stated on Wednesday that COVID was 'gaining steam"

Wake and Durham still put out some data so we can see beyond the DHHS updates.

Looks post-peak (at least in Wake/Durham):

WITH COVID ICU numbers remain near pandemic lows and barely moved with this 'wave'. Neither did WITH COVID deaths.

Even diagnosed COVID (incidental or not) in EDs didn't move the needle too much.

Maybe time to end the State of Emergency.

Glasswolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Wayland said:

Hey, what do you know? Predictably COVID policies caused harm to children.

But, hey, even though under 18 year olds were at virtually ZERO risk from the Wu Flu, it was worth it to lock children up in their homes and force them to wear useless face diapers in school, and psychologically traumatize them and drive many of them to suicide and drug overdoses.

Think of how much worse it would have been if they would have had covid while they died of suicide and drug overdoses. They would have had the sniffles and a headache. Terrifying.

19 kids wearing mask is a terrible thing. 19 kids getting gunned down = thoughts and prayers
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

GuerrillaPack
Wayland said:

Just one last note going in to the weekend. Not that it matters other than to counter our own local purveyors of misinformation WRAL who stated on Wednesday that COVID was 'gaining steam"

This graph seems to show that the counties with the highest vaxx rate also have the highest case rate. Libtard counties like Wake, Durham and Buncombe where people are vaxxed up to their eyeballs are the sickest.

More evidence that the vaxx weakens the immune system.
GuerrillaPack
Glasswolf said:

19 kids wearing mask is a terrible thing. 19 kids getting gunned down = thoughts and prayers
Yada yada yada. Why is a mod so obsessed with me?

WolfQuacker
GuerrillaPack said:

Wayland said:

This graph seems to show that the counties with the highest vaxx rate also have the highest case rate. Libtard counties like Wake, Durham and Buncombe where people are vaxxed up to their eyeballs are the sickest.

More evidence that the vaxx weakens the immune system.
NM, hard to read different blue colors for me.
wilmwolf
I expect more out of you than **** like this. This thread gets derailed every third post anyway, it doesn't need to be by you, you're better than that.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Mormad
https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/974363?sso=true&impID=4281902&uac=414664EX&src=wnl_tp10_daily_220527_MSCPEDIT

Monica talking about Vax effectiveness across populatuons with links provided
PackMom
Mormad said:

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/974363?sso=true&impID=4281902&uac=414664EX&src=wnl_tp10_daily_220527_MSCPEDIT

Thanks, Mormad! That's encouraging.
WarrenPeace
wilmwolf80 said:

I expect more out of you than **** like this. This thread gets derailed every third post anyway, it doesn't need to be by you, you're better than that.

He is? That's debatable.
PackFansXL
Mormad said:

Monica talking about Vax effectiveness across populations with links provided
Thanks for posting the link. She does a great job of explaining the science without a plethora of acronyms and medical terminology that unnecessarily obfuscates her points.
Oldsouljer
Unfortunately, they're staying stuck on stupid, I just was informed my work place is back to mandatory masking again.
Mormad
PackMom said:

Mormad said:

Thanks, Mormad! That's encouraging.

I knew you'd like that
First Page Last Page
Page 487 of 567

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.