Coronavirus

2,031,540 Views | 19876 Replies | Last: 44 min ago by Werewolf
Mormad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2792604?guestAccessKey=ff2534c2-ed5f-4e58-9d59-fffd7adbab9f&utm_source=silverchair&utm_campaign=jama_network&utm_content=covid_weekly_highlights&utm_medium=email

Some info regarding rates of cardiac issues after Vax vs infection for those interested.
GuerrillaPack
The far Left Satanic Marxist Establishment is cool with this. They are just "bonus" abortions...

https://www.lifenews.com/2022/05/27/__trashed-8/

Quote:

Shocking Pfizer Document Reveals 82% of Vaccinated Pregnant Women Suffered Miscarriages

May 27, 2022

A recently released confidential document reveals that a startling majority of in utero babies died after pregnant women were injected with the Pfizer vaccine.

Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency (PHMPT) requested documents related to vaccine licensing via a Freedom of Information Act Request, then sued the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In early January 2022, a federal judge ordered the FDA incrementally release the documents it claimed would take decades to process. PHMPT has posted Pfizer's confidential documents as they have become available.

In the most recent release, on May 2, 2022, a document titled 'reissue_5.3.6 postmarketing experience.pdf' disclosed on page 12 that by February 8, 2021, 270 women had received the mRNA injection during pregnancy. But 238 cases were apparently not followed ("no outcome provided"). And, therefore, the pregnancy outcomes for those women are unknown.

The mere fact that 88% of the pregnant women injected were not followed throughout their pregnancies is deeply concerning since 124 of the 270 pregnant women had some type of adverse reaction (49 nonserious, 75 serious) according to page 12 of the same document.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
bigeric
^
"... Shocking Pfizer Document Reveals 82% of Vaccinated Pregnant Women Suffered Miscarriages..."
out of 270 known pregnancies, with 34 deaths and "no outcome reported" for the other 238.

(Note" two of the pregnancies involved twins, with each fetus counted individually.)

Based on this year old data, 23 of the 28 pregnancy deaths ended in miscarriage (i.e: spontaneous abortion), with the other 5 of specific causes.

One would expect approx 12 of 23 deaths to be due to genetic/chromosomal abnormalities; the rest due to a mother's co-morbidity (obesity, diabetes, etc), lifestyle choices (smoking, drug use, alcohol use, etc.).
Oh yea, can't forget vaccine status.
GuerrillaPack
bigeric said:

^
"... Shocking Pfizer Document Reveals 82% of Vaccinated Pregnant Women Suffered Miscarriages..."
out of 270 known pregnancies, with 34 deaths and "no outcome reported" for the other 238.

(Note" two of the pregnancies involved twins, with each fetus counted individually.)

Based on this year old data, 23 of the 28 pregnancy deaths ended in miscarriage (i.e: spontaneous abortion), with the other 5 of specific causes.

One would expect approx 12 of 23 deaths to be due to genetic/chromosomal abnormalities; the rest due to a mother's co-morbidity (obesity, diabetes, etc), lifestyle choices (smoking, drug use, alcohol use, etc.).
Oh yea, can't forget vaccine status

I have no idea where your "rest (11 of 23) due to mother's co-morbidity" number comes from and if that's remotely accurate.

But flip that argument to the alleged "one million covid deaths" in the United States. I assume you would say that ZERO of those deaths were actually the result of co-morbidities (obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer). 100% were actually caused by the Wu Flu, right. 100%. Co-morbidities play absolutely no role at all, right?

In reality, probably 95% of the "one million covid deaths" were actually caused by co-morbidities and not covid.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Mormad
And I have no idea where your 95% comes from
GuerrillaPack
Mormad said:

And I have no idea where your 95% comes from
I have no idea where the claim of "one million covid deaths in the U.S." comes from. Fauci's arse? A bunch of bogus "covid cases" from false positives from the totally bogus PCR testing, and hospitals just making a PRESUMPTION that a dead person "had covid" with no testing done at all.

The bottom line is who's numbers do you trust. WHO do you trust? This criminal U.S. Government and far Left commie Lamestream media? Do you trust the CDC and Fauci and their "data"? I feel sorry for anyone who trusts this criminal government and Establishment media.
Werewolf
bigeric said:

^

Oh yea, can't forget vaccine status.

I read this too. I don't bother to post such info on this thread..........not worth the effort.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Mormad
Based on my own personal observations I'd believe the 1M before I'd believe your 95% which you just plucked out of the air. I dont trust the government either, but I trust my own eyes.
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Based on my own personal observations I'd believe the 1M before I'd believe your 95% which you just plucked out of the air. I dont trust the government either, but I trust my own eyes.
You're going to have your day for receiving all the accolades U deserve..
Mormad
Lol OK man. Oh that's right, we pawns are all gonna be hanged.
Werewolf
I've said before that you are way too low on the totem pole. You're just doing what you're told. You won't be taking any bows I can betcha
Mormad
Whew. Thank goodness.
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Whew. Thank goodness.
I hope you're fine. You're so far down on the totem pole no one could blame you other than being a mouthpiece for Big Pharma.

While you're at it today, why don't you view and comment on the Geert Vanden Bossche interview I posted above. You seem to take great pleasure in poking at the poster above with "I trust my info better". Why don't you critique Geert......rather than weakly mock. Geert says in the video that your local medical practitioner is clueless in understanding the complexities of these shots. He scoffs that virologists don't understand ...

What; Geert sends a letter to the World Health Organization demanding a public platform that would allow for all of the WHO scientists to debate him. Come on ........shed some overwhelming and convincing opinions you have formulated to counter Vanden Bossche.

The truth of the matter is that you and I share comparable levels of understanding when compared to Vanden Bossche. You're a practitioner ...Big Pharma sends you a pill or a vaccine and tells you that it works for x y or z

I'll repost it for you if you wish. .

Mormad
The same geert who is such a world renowned vaccine scientist that he hasn't published a paper in 27 yrs; reverts to YouTube and LinkedIn to write his nonsense because his peers say he's a quack; who not so mysteriously wants to stop the current vaccines so his NK cell vaccine which isn't even a thing can be used to guess what, mass vaccinate; who, despite his bright idea to use NK cells said dendritic cells present antigens to NK cells lol (they don't, but you wouldn't know that because the truth is you and I aren't comparable in any way when it comes to medicine); and finally whose entire premise of vaxxes leading to deadlier variants hasn't even come close to being true after 600M doses and at least 3 variants with ever decreasing hospitalizations and deaths, ESPECIALLY among the vaxxed? That old geert? Even the anti- vaxxers in the scientific community are calling him wrong. I may just be a pawn to you, but it appears I'm at least playing chess.
PackFansXL
Come on, Mormad; don't hurt him! LOL
Werewolf
Mormad said:

The same geert who is such a world renowned vaccine scientist that he hasn't published a paper in 27 yrs; reverts to YouTube and LinkedIn to write his nonsense because his peers say he's a quack; who not so mysteriously wants to stop the current vaccines so his NK cell vaccine which isn't even a thing can be used to guess what, mass vaccinate; who, despite his bright idea to use NK cells said dendritic cells present antigens to NK cells lol (they don't, but you wouldn't know that because the truth is you and I aren't comparable in any way when it comes to medicine); and finally whose entire premise of vaxxes leading to deadlier variants hasn't even come close to being true after 600M doses and at least 3 variants with ever decreasing hospitalizations and deaths, ESPECIALLY among the vaxxed? That old geert? Even the anti- vaxxers in the scientific community are calling him wrong. I may just be a pawn to you, but it appears I'm at least playing chess.
In a couple of years, if you're right, you'll have my $250.

If you're wrong I bet you're hard to find.
Mormad
Naw, if the guy whose ambition is to create a vaccine using cells for which he doesnt even understand their mechanism of action is correct, I'll gladly eat crow.

And don't get me wrong, the virus is gonna virus and create mutations and theoretically they could be worse actors, but not for the reason geert is using to put fear in you guys. You know, it is odd that the dude had no Twitter account and no followers until he wrote that letter that sounded awfully familiar. You're not alone in getting caught up in it though. Who knows? Maybe he'll be right and yall can bask in it.
Oldsouljer
Vaccine use is widespread enough, I should think a national abortion storm of over 80% would have caused a stir by now. BTW, anyone know of any good research on the effect of the vaccines on anyone who had already had previous Covid exposure?
Mormad
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking-pseudoscience/doomsday-prophecy-dr-geert-vanden-bossche

Oh, this is really good. And there's a link in there where some dude absolutely destroys geert, paragraph by paragraph and shows the horrid NK mishap that I referenced.
Mormad
https://www.cell.com/cell-reports/fulltext/S2211-1247(21)01744-7
Oldsouljer
Thanks!
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Naw, if the guy whose ambition is to create a vaccine using cells for which he doesnt even understand their mechanism of action is correct, I'll gladly eat crow.

And don't get me wrong, the virus is gonna virus and create mutations and theoretically they could be worse actors, but not for the reason geert is using to put fear in you guys. You know, it is odd that the dude had no Twitter account and no followers until he wrote that letter that sounded awfully familiar. You're not alone in getting caught up in it though. Who knows? Maybe he'll be right and yall can bask in it.
Fair enough statement but I don't know what the significance of having a Twitter account and so-called following. You're probably not aware of the fact that those resisting the narrative have been banned from Twitter and put in FB jail. YouTube takes down any video discussing the jabs in a negative way. But I guess you're unable to connect any dots.

I'm on the side of those being doxxed and banned, I believe them over the narrative pushed by the following whom are owned and controlled by the NWO/World Economic Forum/Globalists who are colluding with the CCP.

- Big Pharma
- Central Bankers
- Corporate News Media
- Social Media
- Hollywood
- Big Government

How many Twitter followers does Trump have? None, he's not popular
How many Twitter followers does Joe BIden have? Millions.......and how many are bots?

Still can't connect the dots can you.....
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Mormad said:

Fair enough statement but I don't know what the significance of having a Twitter account and so-called following. You're probably not aware of the fact that those resisting the narrative have been banned from Twitter and put in FB jail. YouTube takes down any video discussing the jabs in a negative way. But I guess you're unable to connect any dots.

I'm on the side of those being doxxed and banned, I believe them over the narrative pushed by the following whom are owned and controlled by the NWO/World Economic Forum/Globalists who are colluding with the CCP.

- Big Pharma
- Central Bankers
- Corporate News Media
- Social Media
- Hollywood
- Big Government

How many Twitter followers does Trump have? None, he's not popular
How many Twitter followers does Joe BIden have? Millions.......and how many are bots?

Still can't connect the dots can you.....

Did you talk to your PCP about the jab?

What did they say about connecting dots?
Werewolf
PCP meaning?

And you claim to have voted for Trrump, correct?
Werewolf
^ Most on this thread are already in the car and headed down the tracks and this has to be very unnerving. I watch my perfectly healthy parents from 15 months ago when they took their two Pfizer jabs......now with all kinds of ailments and my mother barely with the energy to prepare meals and piddle around the house. I know a number of perfectly healthy people my age all of sudden have now developed myocardia, etc. The leaked military health data show the damage to military age people. The Pfizer clinical trial that was suddenly halted prematurely because of the jabs devastating effects........

I'll pray for my parents, my numerous extended family members with this crap in their veins, friends and you guys on here that fell for the bulls$it or took the jabs to help protect their loved ones. I stand on the side of TRUTH..it is finding its way out of the censorship now
Mormad
I really don't see people here who seem unnerved.

PCP is a primary care physician. Just a pawn. A practitioner. Certainly unable to understand the complexities of the vaccines. At least not like Geert. No better understanding than you, really. So why listen?

Myocardia is not a condition.

We're not the ones falling for bullsht. You fell for geert, a man who makes unsupported statements and bad immunological blunders in the very science he wants to exploit, but either won't or can't understand why he's wrong even when there is overwhelming evidence in the 600M doses that he's wrong. That's not TRUTH. No matter how hard you wish it to be so. Knowing that most here are already going down the tracks as you say, why wouldn't you wish and pray that geert is wrong and want to hear evidence suggesting that the world will be OK? It is like you hope the vaxxed will perish and the Vax supporters will hang just so you can say, "I told you so. " it's weird.

Sorry to hear about your parents. That sucks, and I know that is hard to watch.
bigeric
GuerrillaPack said:

bigeric said:

I have no idea where your "rest (11 of 23) due to mother's co-morbidity" number comes from and if that's remotely accurate.

From the Cleveland Clinic:
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/9688-miscarriage

"
What causes miscarriage?
About half of all miscarriages that occur in the first trimester are caused by chromosomal abnormalities which might be hereditary or spontaneous in the parent's sperm or egg. Chromosomes are tiny structures inside the cells of the body that carry many genes, the basic units of heredity.
Genes determine all of a person's physical attributes, such as sex, hair and eye color and blood type. Most chromosomal problems occur by chance and are not related to the parents' health.
Miscarriages are also caused by a variety of unknown and known factors, such as:
  • Infection.
  • Exposure to environmental and workplace hazards such as high levels of radiation or toxic agents.
  • Hormonal irregularities.
  • Improper implantation of fertilized egg in the uterine lining.
  • Maternal age.
  • Uterine abnormalities.
  • Incompetent cervix. (The cervix begins to widen and open too early, in the middle of pregnancy, without signs of pain or labor.)
  • Lifestyle factors such as smoking, drinking alcohol, or using illegal drugs.
  • Disorders of the immune system including lupus, an autoimmune disease.
  • Severe kidney disease.
  • Congenital heart disease.
  • Diabetes that is not controlled.
  • Thyroid disease.
  • Radiation.
  • Certain medicines, such as the acne drug isotretinoin (Accutane).
  • Severe malnutrition.
  • Group B beta strep.
  • ... "
For easier understanding maybe I should have posted:
"the rest due to a mother's co-morbidity (obesity, diabetes, etc) and/or lifestyle choices (smoking, drug use, alcohol use, etc.), and/or other causes (see above).

Werewolf
Mormad said:

PCP is a primary care physician. Just a pawn. A practitioner. Certainly unable to understand the complexities of the vaccines. At least not like Geert. No better understanding than you, really. So why listen?

We're not the ones falling for bullsht. You fell for geert, a man who makes unsupported statements and bad immunological blunders in the very science he wants to exploit, but either won't or can't understand why he's wrong even when there is overwhelming evidence in the 600M doses that he's wrong. That's not TRUTH. No matter how hard you wish it to be so. Knowing that most here are already going down the tracks as you say, why wouldn't you wish and pray that geert is wrong and want to hear evidence suggesting that the world will be OK? It is like you hope the vaxxed will perish and the Vax supporters will hang just so you can say, "I told you so. " it's weird.

Myocardia was what my autocorrect did to the word wiseguy.

You aren't falling, you're simply falling in line. Just like your convenient looking the other way on Ivermectin......and the horse pill bull**** narrative. Oh, and hydroxychloroquine is dangerous crap. All to drive up hospitalizations, PCR testing #'s, the $39K or whatever the amt was and of course the EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION drugs (all conveniently ready to go from 4 manufacturers) for a virus not deadly for 99.85% of our population. Co-morbidities and declining health of the elderly are primarily associated with death.

And now Big Pharma and its minions demand this poison be injected into our 5 yr olds. This is mass murder......maybe not that day but dramatically shortening lifespans for children with very strong innate immunity.

The medical profession is gonna own this global debacle in the end.

Thank you re parents.......plausibly deniable for sure
Oldsouljer
Mormad said:

I have observed first-hand phenomena related to the overall subjects of Covid and immunology that I suspect that after two years, the truth falls somewhere in the middle. Not sure the mRNA vaxx tech is harmful but not sure that it is at all helpful, either. Example, a year after my coworker got a double shot, she got nailed hard with Covid. Took her weeks to recover. THAT is not what I expect from an efficacious vaccine.
Mormad
You edited your original post that was full of typos without editing myocardia, wiseguy

Where is your evidence that vaccines for the kids is "mass murder" and "shortens lifespans?" I personally don't like the vaxxes for young kids except in specific circumstances, but there is no evidence that it will be "mass murder." You guys scream about hyperbole, unsubstantiated claims, and fear mongering and then you exhibit the same behavior. You scream to anybody that will listen about the PCR test being bogus and then use data based on PCR testing to make false claims to support your agenda. You can't make stuff like that up.
Mormad
Oldsouljer said:

Mormad said:

I have observed first-hand phenomena related to the overall subjects of Covid and immunology that I suspect that after two years, the truth falls somewhere in the middle. Not sure the mRNA vaxx tech is harmful but not sure that it is at all helpful, either. Example, a year after my coworker got a double shot, she got nailed hard with Covid. Took her weeks to recover. THAT is not what I expect from an efficacious vaccine.

Of course it falls somewhere in between, as most things do. But all available data points the needle more towards vaccine effectiveness than it does towards "mass murder." The unknown variable with your co-worker is how she would have faired without some assumed level of immunity (assuming she responded to the vaccine). I, too, wish they were 100% effective at preventing disease and never caused any side effects. But that can't be said about many things. And there's very little doubt the vaccines changed disease trajectory.
Werewolf
My 66 yr old fingers don't work like the 100 wpm fingers I had in high school. My eyes don't see so well on a laptop either as I refuse to wear glasses, HA. A little name calling never hurt anybody anyway ;-)

And yet you're blind to the censorship and narrative driven hype of the media. You obviously don't see this coming.

Mormad
Lol, no I get that. I hate typing or swyping on my phone. And then I don't proof read until later. The kids make it look so easy.

Werewolf
A picture is worth a 1,000 words and typing not required
GuerrillaPack
Yet another motivation for why the elites staged this pLandemic. Elites at the WEF talk about an unprecedented concentration/shift in wealth to the elite during covid, with huge numbers of new billionaires arising in just the last few years, while a higher percentage of the population is going into poverty.

They gamed this out years in advance, and benefited in virtually every way possible. It's surely been alluded to and discussed before in this thread....for example, they shut down all the mom & pop stores during the lockdowns, but the big box stores like Walmart were allowed to stay open (as "essential"), making these companies more wealthy as they take over that market share. Just one small example of what is happening financially to benefit the elite.

And now with massive inflation (due to the trillions spent because of covid to pay people $1,000 checks to stay home during the lockdowns, etc), the middle class is being further destroyed, and we are all getting poorer. Except for the 1% elite, who are getting richer.

All by design. The rich getting richer, and poor getting poorer. A plan to enslave the masses by impoverishing them, and making them further dependent on the government and easy to control and subjugate.
First Page Last Page
Page 488 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.