Coronavirus

2,044,350 Views | 19887 Replies | Last: 37 min ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/not-comply-thousands-new-yorkers-flood-streets-march-freedom-worldwide-resistance-covid-tyranny-continues-grow-video/
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Just one of many events that Corporate controlled media is censoring. Europe, Australia and New Zealand are way out front of the US.
Daviewolf83
It looks like the US's CDC Director is a big fan of Totalitarian states. She sees no downside to lockdowns. She ignores the impact on economies and the physical and mental well-being of the population. On top of this, if she believes any numbers China is reporting, she is dumber than we can imagine.

I have a co-worker who had to travel to China a few weeks ago. He was required to quarantine in a hotel room for 21 days. They brought food to his door, but he was not allowed to have any direct human contact, with the exception of the people who came to Covid test him. He was so happy to have conference calls with us, since it gave him a chance to have some human interaction.

I also have a friend who is a UPS pilot, flying regularly (monthly) into China and from time-to-time, he has to stay more than one day. When he has to remain in China, he is tested when he arrives, is taken in an special vehicle to the hotel and upon arrival, he must immediately head to his hotel room. He is not allowed to leave the room until he returns to the airport. Before he leaves his hotel room, he must pass a Covid test.

GuerrillaPack
Australian military being used to round up and transport people "suspected" of being in contact with a covid positive person to quarantine internment camps.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
The virus and the jabs are just two cards being played...........and there are several cards on the table. Turn off the corporate media TV and maybe start to see all the cards on the table.

How many of you know who Ghislaine Maxwell is? If so, did you know her trial started today? Wall to wall coverage and courtroom video of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial but not a peep about the G.M. trial. Would you not question why the trial of a massive child trafficking ring is not even mentioned by Corporate media? A huge card.

How about this list? Recognize any names? Not many I suspect. We need to wake up and come together.....there is still time.

Oldsouljer
Ok, I'll bite. How exactly is Yo Yo Ma the cellist, also a bioterrorist?
statefan91
Oldsouljer said:

If you have to ask you're already lost, sheep!!!!
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

I don't know 2/3 of the people on this list. This list is from a PhD that is involved in lawsuits relative to the JABs. If any of its not true there is certainly a defamation lawsuit for any of these people to pursue.

Video documenting short term adverse vaccine reactions.
https://rumble.com/vpizyk-dash-451people-are-comparing-notes-on-how-sick-they-are-after-vax.html
Long-term side-effects will be plausibly deniable and swept under the rug by Corporate Media..
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

I don't know 2/3 of the people on this list. This list is from a PhD that is involved in lawsuits relative to the JABs. If any of its not true there is certainly a defamation lawsuit for any of these people to pursue.

This is QAnon-level ridiculousness.

I'm sure virtually all of these people don't have a clue that their name is being thrown around by a rando internet crackpot accusing them of being a bio-terrorist.

And even if they did, they're not going to waste their time and money calling this loon to task and suing him for defamation unless his defamation is causing them material harm.

All that said, this loon better hope he's correct; I bet Rudy Giuliani and Sid Powell badly wished they hadn't let all their loony conspiracy theories about Dominion escape their lips.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

This is QAnon-level ridiculousness.

I'm sure virtually all of these people don't have a clue that their name is being thrown around by a rando internet crackpot accusing them of being a bio-terrorist.

And even if they did, they're not going to waste their time and money calling this loon to task and suing him for defamation unless his defamation is causing them material harm.

All that said, this loon better hope he's correct; I bet Rudy Giuliani and Sid Powell badly wished they hadn't let all their loony conspiracy theories about Dominion escape their lips.
Young man, I know your type. You fit your generation perfectly. My generation needs to be held accountable, however, for allowing the molding of your generation to have taken place. All asleep at the wheel.......wallowing in the fruits of a free society.
Werewolf
1. Gates the sociopath warns about small pox bio terror attack

https://news.yahoo.com/bill-gates-warns-smallpox-terror-000100099.html

2. Small pox is known to be housed in American and Russian level 4 virology labs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox_virus_retention_debate

3. Small pox vials are found in a regular fridge at a Merck lab.

https://news.yahoo.com/vials-labeled-small-pox-found-in-lab-near-philadelphia-003127682.html

4. Bill Gates owns stock and supports Merck.

https://www.statnews.com/pharmalot/2021/10/20/covid19-merck-gates-pill-patents-who/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB1021577629748680000

5. Bill Gates is a sociopath, bio-terrorist, and eugenicist

6. Bill Gates should be arrested and brought to justice by international military tribunal court.

Vladimir Zev Zelenko MD

And if you have no clue who this guy is, he was nominated for a Nobel Prize for his COIVD-19 peer-reviewed work........

Dr Vladimir Zelenko: "I am a conspiracy realist" | Principia Scientific Intl. (principia-scientific.com)

Many of you guys need to wake up.....and yep, this isn't a fun topic. Get your heads out of the sand!

Wayland
statefan91
Got my booster today
RunsWithWolves26
statefan91 said:

Got my booster today

Get mine December 17th. Let us know how you're feeling tomorrow.
Werewolf
https://teamtuckercarlson.com/news/if-you-get-the-pfizer-vax-youre-more-likely-to-get-covid-industry-analyst-flags-fda-study/
Cthepack
Just some information on antibodies from serology tests I have taken since being vaccinated

The Data (I believe terminology is correct):

Second shot of Pfizer on April 4, 2021 no booster yet.
Antibodies on April 27, 2021 were 1228 U/ml
Antibodies on August 4, 2021 were 363.10 U/ml
Antibodies on November 22, 2021 were 241 U/ml

Anti - COV2 S Quant >= 0.80 U/ml (Meaning positive for antibodies if you register greater than or equal to 0.80 U/ml).

The test run is for quantitative determination of antibodies.
Werewolf
Quote:

Australia begins covid ethnic cleansing with military roundups of indigenous people

The Australian government of the Northern Territories is now using military soldiers and army trucks to forcibly round up indigenous people who have merely been near someone else who tested "positive" for covid. With families being separated at gunpoint, one of the most horrifying predictions we made has now come true: Military / medical martial law where innocent civilians are being rounded up at gunpoint and taken to what are essentially covid concentration camps.

All local residents are now prisoners in their own homes and may not leave for any reason other than "medical treatment," which means, of course, being injected with the covid-19 vaccine death shot.
The government there is using "wastewater" testing (junk science) to declare entire communities are infected and must be imprisoned. This is full-blown ethnic cleansing being carried out in plain view of the world.

RunsWithWolves26
Cthepack said:

Just some information on antibodies from serology tests I have taken since being vaccinated

Anti - COV2 S Quant >= 0.80 U/ml (Meaning positive for antibodies if you register greater than or equal to 0.80 U/ml).

I say this with complete honesty. I am an idiot when it comes to stuff like this. Can you dumb it down for me. TIA.
Cthepack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Cthepack said:

I say this with complete honesty. I am an idiot when it comes to stuff like this. Can you dumb it down for me. TIA.
Only posting what my test results are and I am by no means an expert. But here goes.

To test positive for antibodies for Covid you have to have a 0.8 U/ml result. My results were from 1228 down to 241 U/ml. Well above the threshold for testing positive for antibodies.

The interesting thing to me is how much antibodies drop over time. I have no idea if all vaccines act this way.
RunsWithWolves26
Thank you. We got our 2nd Pfizer shot just a few days apart so I figure my results would be similar.
Oldsouljer
RunsWithWolves26 said:

statefan91 said:

Got my booster today

Get mine December 17th. Let us know how you're feeling tomorrow.
If I can avoid it before it becomes mandated, I will. There's a pharmacy in Durham that dispenses prescription Ivermectin and if my natural immunity doesn't handle it, I've got a backup in my medicine cabinet.
Werewolf
You can also purchase Ivermectin from pharmacy in India, ships direct from India.......takes 2-3 weeks to arrive......no prescription req'd, as much as you want.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

You can also purchase Ivermectin from pharmacy in India, ships direct from India.......takes 2-3 weeks to arrive......no prescription req'd, as much as you want.
But if in need of prescription, my acquaintances who use this stuff procure it through freedoctor.com
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

But if in need of prescription, my acquaintances who use this stuff procure it through freedoctor.com
yes, I'm familiar with that option.
Werewolf
jkpackfan
Just wonderful

https://www.foxnews.com/health/who-meets-to-discuss-new-heavily-mutated-covid-19-variant
GuerrillaPack
jkpackfan said:

Just wonderful

https://www.foxnews.com/health/who-meets-to-discuss-new-heavily-mutated-covid-19-variant

Shaking in my boots. Please Gubbamint tyrants lock us down again and strip us of all of our remaining rights. We now recognize that only full communist authoritarianism can save us from the sniffles. Remember how our communist CDC Director Walensky just recently praised China as the "model" to "defeat covid"?

Plandemic, Scamdemic. They're never going to stop with this fraud. It's going to be a new boogeyman variant until they implement their Luciferian agenda - ie, Mark of the Beast type system where you can't travel, have a job, or participate in society unless you bow and submit to the whims of the tyrants.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Wayland
jkpackfan said:

Just wonderful

Man has lived with respiratory viruses since the dawn of time.

Either way. This strain has already been found in Africa, Asia, and Europe... so it is in the wild. It is, what it is.

If we allow governments to repeat the mistakes of the last 2 years.

By the time variants (of concern) are detected, it is already too late for things like border closures. We saw how well those worked in 2020.
jkpackfan
Wayland said:

jkpackfan said:

Just wonderful

Either way. This strain has already been found in Africa, Asia, and Europe... so it is in the wild. It is, what it is.

By the time variants (of concern) are detected, it is already too late for things like border closures. We saw how well those worked in 2020.
Oh I agree
Wayland
Already with the travel bans, as if this variant appeared when it was isolated and discovered. When, in all likelihood, it has been around for months.

Travel bans have worked SO WELL for containment these last few years, let's do it again!! Let's see how many failed policies we can get to fail again!!!

And I am sure they will leave the bans in place even when they start to find local cases all over (if it is to be a dominant strain).

Daviewolf83
With regards to the new variant that has emerged in South Africa, the tweet by the following person sums up my thoughts. By the way, @sailorrooscout is someone you should be following, if you do not do so already. They have an immense amount of knowledge on how viruses and vaccines work.

Bottom line - you should avoid all of the scary headlines currently appearing on the new variant.

Daviewolf83
Wayland said:

jkpackfan said:

Just wonderful

Just so people are aware, viruses rarely evolve in a way to become more virulent. Viruses need their hosts to survive and viruses that are more virulent do not typically have a long shelf-life. It is more common for them to become more easily transmitted and less virulent.

Some key thoughts to consider:
1. Some very early reports out of South Africa indicate the new variant is less virulent and the cases doctors are seeing are less severe than they saw with Delta.
2. The new South Africa variant has NOT displaced Delta. Cases of Delta in South Africa were already at a very low number, since the country is well past its Delta peak.
3. Reports that the new variant is spreading more rapidly among kids is due to the fact that kids in South Africa are less likely to be vaccinated, so they are more susceptible to becoming infected by any and all variants. People should be very careful to not jump to conclusions, but I have already seen media reports with their doom-and-gloom headlines as it involves kids.
Oldsouljer
Generally agree with this. Enough for a nearly thousand point drop in the Dow, though, which goes to show just how mindless the markets are.
TheStorm
Wayland said:

Already with the travel bans, as if this variant appeared when it was isolated and discovered. When, in all likelihood, it has been around for months.

Travel bans have worked SO WELL for containment these last few years, let's do it again!! Let's see how many failed policies we can get to fail again!!!

And I am sure they will leave the bans in place even when they start to find local cases all over (if it is to be a dominant strain).

Wait?!? Isn't that racist?!?
statefan91
First Page Last Page
Page 413 of 569

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.