Coronavirus

2,035,999 Views | 19882 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wayland said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Those that know...

Why did FDA approve the Phyzer Vaccine under the name BioNTech? I know they were working together; however, everyone is saying that the Phyzer vaccine has FDA approval.

The Phyzer vaccine does not have FDA approval, legally. The vaccine is the exact same; however, legally, BioNTech is the FDA approved vaccine. With the FDA approval; doesn't that change the liability?
I believe BioNTech is the developer of the vaccine. Pfizer is producing the vaccine for BioNTech, hence why BioNTech holds the FDA approval.
So, technically, Phyzer vaccine has not been FDA approved?
I think it is more a branding issue. Can't use the 'brand name' until approved.
I believe its bigger than that:

The Phyzer branded vaccine is still under the EUA. The Biontech vaccine has been FDA approved. Immunity and Liability is a big difference between the two.
BBW12OG
statefan91 said:

Did you get a chance to get signed up for the J&J vaccine I linked you to earlier?
You still wearing a mask in your house when nobody else is home but you?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
statefan91 said:

Did you get a chance to get signed up for the J&J vaccine I linked you to earlier?
I did not! I'm trying to find data on the safety of each vaccine. I can't get it anyway, as I just got the Flu Vaccine yesterday. I have a 14 day wait.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Those that know...

Why did FDA approve the Phyzer Vaccine under the name BioNTech? I know they were working together; however, everyone is saying that the Phyzer vaccine has FDA approval.

The Phyzer vaccine does not have FDA approval, legally. The vaccine is the exact same; however, legally, BioNTech is the FDA approved vaccine. With the FDA approval; doesn't that change the liability?
I believe BioNTech is the developer of the vaccine. Pfizer is producing the vaccine for BioNTech, hence why BioNTech holds the FDA approval.
So, technically, Phyzer vaccine has not been FDA approved?
No, it is fully approved. It's a manufacturing agreement between Pfizer and BioNTech. That's outside of FDA approval. It's called the Pfizer vaccine in the US probably because the idiots in the news latched on to the Pfizer name because it's more recognizable.

I don't know the EU procedures for approval, they could be different from the FDA, hence why Pfizer is the name attached to the approval.
statefan91
caryking said:

statefan91 said:

I did not! I'm trying to find data on the safety of each vaccine. I can't get it anyway, as I just got the Flu Vaccine yesterday. I have a 14 day wait.
Sounds good - I looked online and obviously CDC and J&J have their own sites with safety information, but here's a link to Johns Hopkins around the time when they paused for issues with a very small number of women.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine/jj-vaccine-safety-pause.html
Daviewolf83
Found this recent nugget to be interesting, as it regards the recent discussion of teacher's unions. The CDC continues to do things to further erode their credibility and this is not the first time they have been "caught" taking their guidance from this particular teacher's union.

BBW12OG
Easy Davie.... let's keep "politics out of it" like we were told....

As long as the politics suit the beliefs of the left it's OK...

Funny how Circle Back Chucky avoided all questions related to the Elf getting caught flat out lying to congress. But as with all lefties, he just "misspoke" and that was taken "out of context!"
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
BBW12OG said:

Funny how Circle Back Chucky avoided all questions related to the Elf getting caught flat out lying to congress. But as with all lefties, he just "misspoke" and that was taken "out of context!"
With respect to the latter, I'd have to agree with you. If Conspiracy and Treason doesn't apply to Fauci at this point, it doesn't apply to anyone.
Mormad
Packchem91 said:

Wayland said:

Packchem91 said:

So re: school masking....Union County was one of few local to go no masking. Two weeks in, 375 students with Covid, but due to no masking and the corresponding quarantining process....over 5k students (out of 41k system wide) are out of school on quarantine.
Whatever your views on masking, whatever your views on quarantining based on positive cases, it can't be "healthy" to have 12% of the student pop out -- probably mostly completely healthy, with no arrangement this year for remote learning?

School board is meeting tonight. Will be interesting to see the path they take.
Have said it over and over.... and even reposted the video from summer of 2020. Over a year ago, it was a good strategy and discussed even here on this forum.

We need to 'test to stay', use paper antigen tests if exposed... and treat the result as 'good enough' so long as no symptoms when using the farce contact tracing.

Quarantining healthy people is simple minded and bad policy.
Right. I think the quarantining policy makes zero sense. So change that...I have no issue with it. Or wear masks. Or test. But You can't say no masks AND have an aggressive quarantining policy just so you can avoid having masks. But its stupid to have 12% of your students sitting out of school. And unlikely to get any better for a month or more.....(without policy change)

I was thinking about this and was reminded of a close friend's personal actions in her home and relating it to policy decisions.

Her husband visited a sick family member in the hospital in Indiana who was thought to have "pneumonia." Visited for 30 minutes Saturday, an hour Sunday. He was masked, the patient was not. Patient retested positive Monday. When he got back to Texas Monday and learned of the probable exposure, his wife (both are vaxxed) made him quarantine in the bedroom. He can come out when she's gone and has to go back in when she's 15 min out. He's asymptomatic obviously and waiting to test himself. Probably wouldn't be too accurate to test himself before 3-5 days, but who knows with Delta? It's hitting a little quicker. She has plans to visit their son at okie st this weekend, and that's extremely important to her and wants to avoid exposure to herself as well as potentially her son when she gets there should the hubby all of a sudden become positive.

He's pissed about being quarantined in his room when he's vaxxed and asymptomatic. I get it. I would be too. But i get her desire to keep him distanced also. This trip to see her son is really important to her, and she doesn't want to take any chance with that looming. I get it. His risk, being vaxxed, isn't that great. Her risk, being vaxxed, is even less. But her current situation is calling for NO risk to meet her primary goal. And i don't in any way find that decision making to quarantine an asymptomatic exposure to be simple minded or poor. It's a calculated decision based on her own assessment of personal risk that is reasonably nuanced. Isn't that all we're asking of each other in this time? Assess your risk, choose your actions, and stay home/go home if you're sick? Sure it's another "whatabout," but isn't that what all of our lives consist of when determining nuanced personal risk assessments?

I know there's a difference between personal decisions and policy, but thinking about my friends' dilemma and their choices made me appreciate the sheer gravity and responsibility of the policy makers' decisions. And like with any policy decision, you're simply gonna piss off half the people. I certainly don't have all the answers despite what i think is reasonable experience and a working knowledge of human disease, and I'm thankful I'm not sitting in that elected chair. Tough gig.
Wayland
Mormad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wayland said:

Packchem91 said:

So re: school masking....Union County was one of few local to go no masking. Two weeks in, 375 students with Covid, but due to no masking and the corresponding quarantining process....over 5k students (out of 41k system wide) are out of school on quarantine.
Whatever your views on masking, whatever your views on quarantining based on positive cases, it can't be "healthy" to have 12% of the student pop out -- probably mostly completely healthy, with no arrangement this year for remote learning?

Have said it over and over.... and even reposted the video from summer of 2020. Over a year ago, it was a good strategy and discussed even here on this forum.

We need to 'test to stay', use paper antigen tests if exposed... and treat the result as 'good enough' so long as no symptoms when using the farce contact tracing.

Right. I think the quarantining policy makes zero sense. So change that...I have no issue with it. Or wear masks. Or test. But You can't say no masks AND have an aggressive quarantining policy just so you can avoid having masks. But its stupid to have 12% of your students sitting out of school. And unlikely to get any better for a month or more.....(without policy change)

I was thinking about this and was reminded of a close friend's personal actions in her home and relating it to policy decisions.

Her husband visited a sick family member in the hospital in Indiana who was thought to have "pneumonia." Visited for 30 minutes Saturday, an hour Sunday. He was masked, the patient was not. Patient retested positive Monday. When he got back to Texas Monday and learned of the probable exposure, his wife (both are vaxxed) made him quarantine in the bedroom. He can come out when she's gone and has to go back in when she's 15 min out. He's asymptomatic obviously and waiting to test himself. Probably wouldn't be too accurate to test himself before 3-5 days, but who knows with Delta? It's hitting a little quicker. She has plans to visit their son at okie st this weekend, and that's extremely important to her and wants to avoid exposure to herself as well as potentially her son when she gets there should the hubby all of a sudden become positive.

He's pissed about being quarantined in his room when he's vaxxed and asymptomatic. I get it. I would be too. But i get her desire to keep him distanced also. This trip to see her son is really important to her, and she doesn't want to take any chance with that looming. I get it. His risk, being vaxxed, isn't that great. Her risk, being vaxxed, is even less. But her current situation is calling for NO risk to meet her primary goal. And i don't in any way find that decision making to quarantine an asymptomatic exposure to be simple minded or poor. It's a calculated decision based on her own assessment of personal risk that is reasonably nuanced. Isn't that all we're asking of each other in this time? Assess your risk, choose your actions, and stay home/go home if you're sick? Sure it's another "whatabout," but isn't that what all of our lives consist of when determining nuanced personal risk assessments?

I know there's a difference between personal decisions and policy, but thinking about my friends' dilemma and their choices made me appreciate the sheer gravity and responsibility of the policy makers' decisions. And like with any policy decision, you're simply gonna piss off half the people. I certainly don't have all the answers despite what i think is reasonable experience and a working knowledge of human disease, and I'm thankful I'm not sitting in that elected chair. Tough gig.
And what if she goes outside and gets broadsided by a truck on the way to the airport?

The problem is the last year of public health policy and MSM have thrown risk assessment completely out of whack. Now, I don't give two damns if she makes her husband live in the garage for the week, that is between them. Now, the fact that 'when she is out' (provided he is actually positive) he is breathing his aerosolized virus ALL OVER THE HOUSE for her to breathe in when she comes home. Their managed risk plan is whack. If her current plan is really 'NO RISK' then she has a **** plan. If the plan is 'NO RISK', the husband shouldn't be even in the building sharing the same airspace as his wife. But whatever makes them feel better, from my critical view, their plan is a bad 'NO RISK' plan and they are victims of oversimplification.

Their plan isn't 'NO RISK', it is 'LESS RISK'.

The sheer gravity of the continued disruption to schooling outweighs the relative risk for the virus in schools. Again, study after study show that school transmission is lower than community transmission. And in this case, as the virus poses VERY little risk to children... 'test to stay' is a reasonable compromise to the YES SIMPLE MINDED quarantining of healthy people.

And other counties like Denmark are going into only sending COVID positive kids home and not relying on contact tracing.

I think 'test to stay' is a fair compromise to the ludicrous practice of amateur contract tracing and quarantining healthy students. We need to keep kids in classrooms and policies that prevent that are damaging.

I really am not picking and I apologize for letting my frustrations come out, but I only do so because I understand that you are a completely reasonable individual. I am forced to stomp up and down like a toddler because policy makers can't find a middle ground.

Packchem91
Daviewolf83 said:

Found this recent nugget to be interesting, as it regards the recent discussion of teacher's unions. The CDC continues to do things to further erode their credibility and this is not the first time they have been "caught" taking their guidance from this particular teacher's union.

That would be very disappointing. I'd expect agencies like that to recommend wholly on science/math/medical guidance. Then let others -- government, businesses, schools -- make decisions based on that. It should be the one independent agency
BBW12OG
Oldsouljer said:

BBW12OG said:

With respect to the latter, I'd have to agree with you. If Conspiracy and Treason doesn't apply to Fauci at this point, it doesn't apply to anyone.
Decades from now we will learn how complicit the lefties and the desire to oust President Trump at ANY and ALL costs were at allowing this virus to run rampant.

I absolutely dare anyone to deny this hasn't been about politics from day freaking one. If you do you are a hell of lot more gullible than most of us already think you are.

Click on the link inside the tweet and read.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
For policy makers to seek a middle ground, requires of them an altruism that I very frankly doubt they possess.
Packchem91
Mormad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wayland said:

Packchem91 said:

100%. I've said since March of last year, the first time schools had to make this horrible decision -- lets have some patience and empathy. Its easy for us to get all worked up about it and no matter what, as this virus has driven a complete "in or out" split, its going to create controversy.
And most of the people in those positions to make decisions are not necessarily experienced in making those kinds of medical decisions and certainly not at a broad level.
I know there are lots of folks here and on social media who are adamant one way or the other....but in my view, are looking at things wholly selfishly -- and that is completely ok. But its not the same as making a decision on behalf of other people's kids / staff / etc
I'd hope those folks would be a lot more considerate for the whole story before doing so, if they were in that position.

In the case of UC though....I'd be upset if my healthy child were sitting at home because the Board wants to show force of no masks, but the Health Dept says we're still going to have strict quarantining because the schools don't have masking....so now healthy little Johnny is sitting at home.
Mormad
Wayland said:

Mormad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wayland said:

Packchem91 said:

And what if she goes outside and gets broadsided by a truck on the way to the airport?

The problem is the last year of public health policy and MSM have thrown risk assessment completely out of whack. Now, I don't give two damns if she makes her husband live in the garage for the week, that is between them. Now, the fact that 'when she is out' (provided he is actually positive) he is breathing his aerosolized virus ALL OVER THE HOUSE for her to breathe in when she comes home. Their managed risk plan is whack. If her current plan is really 'NO RISK' then she has a **** plan. If the plan is 'NO RISK', the husband shouldn't be even in the building sharing the same airspace as his wife. But whatever makes them feel better, from my critical view, their plan is bad 'NO RISK' plan and they are victims of oversimplification.

The sheer gravity of the continued disruption to schooling outweighs the relative risk for the virus in schools. Again, study after study show that school transmission is lower than community transmission. And in this case, as the virus poses VERY little risk to children... 'test to stay' is a reasonable compromise to the YES SIMPLE MINDED quarantining of healthy people.

And other counties like Denmark are going into only sending COVID positive kids home and not relying on contact tracing.

I think 'test to stay' is a fair compromise to the ludicrous practice of amateur contract tracing and quarantining healthy students. We need to keep kids in classrooms and policies that prevent that are damaging.

I really am not picking and I apologize for letting my frustrations come out, but I only do so because I understand that you are a completely reasonable individual. I am forced to stomp up and down like a toddler because policy makers can't find a middle ground.

That's actually a really good comparison. I suspect her risk of being broadsided by a truck in Texas is higher than her risk of contracting disease by aerosolized viral particles in the air 15 minutes after her husband left the room, especially given they're both vaxxed and he's currently asymptomatic. That's not a high risk exposure even if he's confirmed positive. There are viral particles all over this hospital, but I've never heard of a confirmed positive from exposure to the air downstream in the hallway. So her risk isn't zero, but i suspect it's pretty close to zero.

I'm not arguing your point on the kids. That's a different situation, and I've never argued a particular position regarding school policy unless it's college. But my wife sits on our school's board, and I'll tell you they struggle with decisions regarding the kids even if the evidential data seems so clear. Lots of differing parental opinions to consider also.

Whether irrational or not, i get the feeling nobody wants to feel the chief Brody moment when he got slapped in the face. Almost zero chance of that, but they can't help their mothering instinct. I don't know that that's it because I'm not on the board, but i can't imagine that's not at least in the backs of their minds??
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Oldsouljer said:

BBW12OG said:

Decades from now we will learn how complicit the lefties and the desire to oust President Trump at ANY and ALL costs were at allowing this virus to run rampant.

I absolutely dare anyone to deny this hasn't been about politics from day freaking one. If you do you are a hell of lot more gullible than most of us already think you are.

Click on the link inside the tweet and read.
This is old news to me. All people are doing is just adding truth to what I already know. You guys need to watch different news!
PackFansXL
Packchem91 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

That would be very disappointing. I'd expect agencies like that to recommend wholly on science/math/medical guidance. Then let others -- government, businesses, schools -- make decisions based on that. It should be the one independent agency
This is disappointing but not new. The CDC yielded to teacher's union preferences in their public direction regarding schools last year. I linked a story on this back in this thread when the FOIA emails showed incontrovertible evidence of the CDC changing their recommendations to match the wording preferred by the union. It really is no wonder why we have folks who completely distrust this administration. The Biden administration has been caught lying several times.
Daviewolf83
Mormad said:

Wayland said:

Mormad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wayland said:

Packchem91 said:

The problem is the last year of public health policy and MSM have thrown risk assessment completely out of whack. Now, I don't give two damns if she makes her husband live in the garage for the week, that is between them. Now, the fact that 'when she is out' (provided he is actually positive) he is breathing his aerosolized virus ALL OVER THE HOUSE for her to breathe in when she comes home. Their managed risk plan is whack. If her current plan is really 'NO RISK' then she has a **** plan. If the plan is 'NO RISK', the husband shouldn't be even in the building sharing the same airspace as his wife. But whatever makes them feel better, from my critical view, their plan is bad 'NO RISK' plan and they are victims of oversimplification.

That's actually a really good comparison. I suspect her risk of being broadsided by a truck in Texas is higher than her risk of contracting disease by aerosolized viral particles in the air 15 minutes after her husband left the room, especially given they're both vaxxed and he's currently asymptomatic. That's not a high risk exposure even if he's confirmed positive. There are viral particles all over this hospital, but I've never heard of a confirmed positive from exposure to the air downstream in the hallway. So her risk isn't zero, but i suspect it's pretty close to zero.

I'm not arguing your point on the kids. That's a different situation, and I've never argued a particular position regarding school policy unless it's college. But my wife sits on our school's board, and I'll tell you they struggle with decisions regarding the kids even if the evidential data seems so clear. Lots of differing parental opinions to consider also.

Whether irrational or not, i get the feeling nobody wants to feel the chief Brody moment when he got slapped in the face. Almost zero chance of that, but they can't help their mothering instinct. I don't know that that's it because I'm not on the board, but i can't imagine that's not at least in the backs of their minds??
Dr. Gandhi and Dr. Damania made an interesting point in the video I posted over the weekend. They said (I am paraphrasing) "we are all living with Dr. Fauci's and Dr. Walensky's risk tolerance and not our risk tolerance."
caryking
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

This is disappointing but not new. The CDC yielded to teacher's union preferences in their public direction regarding schools last year. I linked a story on this back in this thread when the FOIA emails showed incontrovertible evidence of the CDC changing their recommendations to match the wording preferred by the union. It really is no wonder why we have folks who completely distrust this administration. The Biden administration has been caught lying several times.
It's not this administration, although, they are abysmal. What you are witnessing is the career administrative state. Some people refer to this as deep state.

Now, this administration isn't calling them out; so, yes, you can blame them. Trump talked about the deep state and many thought he was crazy! Well, here you go... that's the example for those that didn't believe...
Daviewolf83
Of course, the media will try to hype Mu, but I look to people who actually understand viruses and here is what many of them are saying:

wilmwolf
Variant equals SCARY HEADLINES, whether it actually is or not.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Packchem91
Daviewolf83 said:

Of course, the media will try to hype Mu, but I look to people who actually understand viruses and here is what many of them are saying:

Davie: Fold-reduction? This term mean it responds to the pressure of a vaccine better than the others?
Also....I've read somewhere that the variants, however contagious, are typically overall less deadly (other factors being equal)?
BBW12OG
They have to control the narrative so they can enact the same voting policy that they are testing in California for next year's mid-terms. Mu or whatever comes next summer will be the "deadliest variant" to ever be identified by the Elf and his minions.

All of you lefties have scoffed and myself and other Conservatives over the last few months. Ridiculed the hell out of me when I referred to you as SOCIALISTS. Well...my, my, my how the worm has turned. Your leader Sleepy Joe is attempting to pass a $3.5 TRILLION dollar deal that will turn this country into a SOCIALIST state. Crickets from you lefties.

It's OK.. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are not SOCIALISTS...you are MARXIST/COMMUNIST. Every damn one of you that supports this administration.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wayland
Good article by Ioannidis, with a breakdown of key points by Prasad.

article: https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/science/articles/pandemic-science

Mormad
Daviewolf83 said:

Mormad said:

Wayland said:

Mormad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wayland said:

Packchem91 said:

Dr. Gandhi and Dr. Damania made an interesting point in the video I posted over the weekend. They said (I am paraphrasing) "we are all living with Dr. Fauci's and Dr. Walensky's risk tolerance and not our risk tolerance."

Yep, saw that, and they're right. But i have a dumb question and will show my ignorance of the policy side of this disease. I admit, other than what's posted here, i haven't really watched anything fauci or walensky have said this entire pandemic. So, in a world in which we elect government officials and appoint boards (ie, decision makers) how do we get around following others' risk tolerances and not our own individual tolerances to maintain some semblance of governance? We can vote to elect or appoint new decision makers that more align with our own views, but that's only going to appease half the people? We can choose to disregard what the elected/appointed enact? But that's bordering on anarchy? Obviously, some rules are less harmful to disregard than others and we certainly consider ourselves free, but we're not a free-for-all society in this regard or any other. So what's the answer, my friend? (I swear I'm not being obtuse or argumentative, i really haven't given it much thought or paid it much attention)
packgrad
Starting from a position where pushback against government overreach is anarchy is a bit skewed I think. But I guess staying in that lane, when government decides to rule in a totalitarian fashion in a "free" country, a bit of anarchy is what you're going to get.
TheStorm
Is wearing a gorilla mask and throwing eggs at a candidate running for office out in public and not being held accountable by the ruling party an example of anarchy? Asking for a friend.
Wayland
So this doesn't directly affect my kid. But in the elementary school associated with my kid's middle school a specials teacher tested positive for COVID this week (has been out of school since last week).

The exposure to the kids was last Thursday/Friday. All kids and teacher were masked (for whatever that is worth), but since that teacher taught across grades.... now 40% of all Kindergarten through 4th grade students are quarantined (BECAUSE NC DHHS SAID SO).

I thought their mask mandates rules were supposed to prevent this??? At this point we are a week out and we would know if there are cases.... NO WAY all these kids should be out of school.

THIS ISN'T A COVID PROBLEM.... THIS IS A POLICY PROBLEM.

What is the school supposed to do? I don't think NC DHHS understands their own rules.... they are quarantining 40% of 5 grades because a masked teacher tested positive...

My kid isn't affected... but I am so ANGRY... Public Health has completely lost the plot.

EDIT... just to reiterate... this is a SINGLE POSITIVE TEST. ONLY THE TEACHER.
packgrad
Wayland said:

So this doesn't directly affect my kid. But in the elementary school associated with my kid's middle school a specials teacher tested positive for COVID this week (has been out of school since last week).

The exposure to the kids was last Thursday/Friday. All kids and teacher were masked (for whatever that is worth), but since that teacher taught across grades.... now 40% of all Kindergarten through 4th grade students are quarantined (BECAUSE NC DHHS SAID SO).

I thought their mask mandates rules were supposed to prevent this??? At this point we are a week out and we would know if there are cases.... NO WAY all these kids should be out of school.

What is the school supposed to do? I don't think NC DHHS understands their own rules.... they are quarantining 40% of 5 grades because a masked teacher tested positive...

And because of this ridiculous policy, the 40% will be used as an example of why masking is needed for children in schools. Even though they were wearing masks. It's a self feeding circle jerk.
caryking
Wayland said:

My kid isn't affected... but I am so ANGRY... Public Health has completely lost the plot.
That is such a true Statement!!!!
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Is wearing a gorilla mask and throwing eggs at a candidate running for office out in public and not being held accountable by the ruling party an example of anarchy? Asking for a friend.
Only if the person throwing the egg is a "white" and the person the egg is thrown at a "non-white." You know how the lefties roll.

Imagine had that been Jabba Abrams or Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris, the assailant been a white wearing a gorilla mask? Can you imagine the 24/7 wall to wall MSM propaganda machine coverage of this? Every damn one of them would be airing "specials" on how the "whites" are so raaaacccceeeeyyyyssstttt and are trying to drag this country back to the slavery era.

Nothing screams hypocrisy like being a lefty. It's who they are. The ones that support them show their character by doing so.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/09/us/los-angeles-schools-vaccine-mandate-students/index.html

So, I'm going to ask the obvious question AGAIN here... are ALL TEACHERS AND ADMINISTRATORS in that school system mandatorily required to be vaccinated in order to stay employed there?

Like I said yesterday, I don't know the answer myself... but maybe someone who does will respond this time.
Wayland
Wayland said:

EDIT... just to reiterate... this is a SINGLE POSITIVE TEST. ONLY THE TEACHER.

I am just sitting here dumbfounded.

NC DHHS and the broader public health are ****ING MORONS.

There is literally no other explanation for quarantining 40% of an elementary school a WEEK AFTER EXPOSURE.

The ship has sailed. If any of the students were positive, they would know by now. Just test them and bring them back.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/09/us/los-angeles-schools-vaccine-mandate-students/index.html

So, I'm going to ask the obvious question AGAIN here... are ALL TEACHERS AND ADMINISTRATORS in that school system mandatorily required to be vaccinated in order to stay employed there?

Like I said yesterday, I don't know the answer myself... but maybe someone who does will respond this time.
Wait until Sleepy Joe releases his "6 pronged plan" of defeating the virus and the requirements. I keep waiting for them to require the unvaccinated to wear arm bands, pick up their food in the back of restaurants, not use public transportation or have "specific" areas to sit/stand. You know stuff that can make sure that a certain class of people are kept separate from the dregs, uneducated and deplorables.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
bigeric
" ... the chief Brody moment when he got slapped in the face.
... "

I had forgotten that incidence, so I look it up. Found this about the actress who did the slapping....

Elizabeth Lee Fierro (February 13, 1929 April 5, 2020) was an American actress and theater promoter best known for playing Mrs. Kintner in the Jaws film franchise. She died in 2020 of COVID-19 complications at the age of 91.
Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
First Page Last Page
Page 375 of 569

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.