Coronavirus

1,980,170 Views | 19754 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
statefan91 said:

Sounds like the super spreader event in MA was called Bear Week and it is a huge congregation of gay men that come together. It would be like using a spring break town to set national policy

Visited Provincetown when went to Cape Cod.I guarantee none of those folks attending that celebration were Trump voters lol
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

LOL.

What freedoms are we losing?
The nice thing about not caring a bit about one's liberties is that you'll never know you lost anything.
It takes effort to not want to be told what to do, how to live your life. It's easier to accept handouts from the government, be told how to live your life, what to think, what to believe.

It's sad that people are this lazy and go through life being led blindly like sheep. Hell, more than half the lefties on here post nothing but MSM propaganda talking points rather than doing their own research and formulate their OWN educated opinions.

How many times have I been asked to "post my source(s)?" Rather than the lefty who asked the question look it up for themselves they rely on a Conservative to do their work for them. Typical.

Here you go comrades... take this quote to heart. It should resonate with each and every one of you.

"When the sheep go blind....It's only the wolves that rejoice." - Motshona Dhliwayo

There are enough blind sheep on here to have a hell of a tailgate party....

So a guy who got the vaccine is now calling others who made their own decision to get the vaccine sheep? Priceless.

Look, no one should be forced to. People should be smart enough to see the benefits. I get the hesitation, but it's the smart thing for 99%, and so I guess yes, more people should be a sheep like you who took the plunge
I'll leave this one out there for you and your comrades. I made a decision for myself. I do not want to get banned or cause any more drama. You and the rest of the comrades enjoy the weekend. I took the vaccine. I told everyone that. I have no shame in doing that. It had more to do with my company "encouraging" me to do so in order for me to travel. My job affords me and my family quite a nice living. Not apologizing for that. You want to call me out for that then fine. I'd cut my left arm off for them. So taking a BS shot means nothing to me. You ask me to chop off my right arm to ensure my family is OK... I'd do it.

Take that condescending BS statement and go pound sand. Flag this post.

Flag it and stick where the sun doesn't shine.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Daviewolf83
If you want to learn more about the studies the CDC is using and why you need to question their current recommendations that are based on these studies, I would encourage you to follow @sailorrooscout on Twitter. They are a person who understands infectious disease very well and are responsible for developing vaccines.

In a thread today (see link below), they said the following about the CDC's guidance:

"To answer your burning question of: "Did the CDC partially base their assertion that vaccinated individuals can transmit Delta variant due to similar viral load as unvaccinated individuals on a study out of India that not only utilized models but accounted for vaccines that are not currently approved in the United States and is still currently under review and previously did not pass peer-review and didn't even compare viral loads between unvaccinated and vaccinated individuals but rather viral loads between variants?" Yes, yes it did."

GuerrillaPack
Nothing to see here...

https://instagr.am/p/CR-TTQALlBL

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/07/30/cdc-study-shows-74percent-of-people-infected-in-massachusetts-covid-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated.html

Quote:

About three-fourths of people infected in a Massachusetts Covid-19 outbreak were fully vaccinated, according to new data published Friday by the CDC.

The new data, published in the U.S. agency's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, also found that fully vaccinated people who get infected carry as much of the virus in their nose as unvaccinated people.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

LOL.

What freedoms are we losing?
The nice thing about not caring a bit about one's liberties is that you'll never know you lost anything.
It takes effort to not want to be told what to do, how to live your life. It's easier to accept handouts from the government, be told how to live your life, what to think, what to believe.

It's sad that people are this lazy and go through life being led blindly like sheep. Hell, more than half the lefties on here post nothing but MSM propaganda talking points rather than doing their own research and formulate their OWN educated opinions.

How many times have I been asked to "post my source(s)?" Rather than the lefty who asked the question look it up for themselves they rely on a Conservative to do their work for them. Typical.

Here you go comrades... take this quote to heart. It should resonate with each and every one of you.

"When the sheep go blind....It's only the wolves that rejoice." - Motshona Dhliwayo

There are enough blind sheep on here to have a hell of a tailgate party....

So a guy who got the vaccine is now calling others who made their own decision to get the vaccine sheep? Priceless.

Look, no one should be forced to. People should be smart enough to see the benefits. I get the hesitation, but it's the smart thing for 99%, and so I guess yes, more people should be a sheep like you who took the plunge
I'll leave this one out there for you and your comrades. I made a decision for myself. I do not want to get banned or cause any more drama. You and the rest of the comrades enjoy the weekend. I took the vaccine. I told everyone that. I have no shame in doing that. It had more to do with my company "encouraging" me to do so in order for me to travel. My job affords me and my family quite a nice living. Not apologizing for that. You want to call me out for that then fine. I'd cut my left arm off for them. So taking a BS shot means nothing to me. You ask me to chop off my right arm to ensure my family is OK... I'd do it.

Take that condescending BS statement and go pound sand. Flag this post.

Flag it and stick where the sun doesn't shine.

Lol, lighten up Francis. You try to act like the big internet bully "telling it like it is". Even have an adoring fan base cheering your return so you could let others have it, lol.

You make up these positions of others and then call them out with names, with "sheep" being one of your faves

Even used it in this chain.but when someone points out that you sound just like lots of other people whom you call sheep, but whom have gotten vaccines for similar reasons as you (ie, for their health/family/job/freedom of movement) you freak out and act all offended.

So yeah, I find that as another example of hypocrisy and think it is funny. But, now you have another windmill to tilt at.
Daviewolf83
Despite all the scary and misleading headlines about vaccinated people being able to become infected (they can and most times symptoms will be mild) and vaccinated people can transmit the virus at the same rate as unvaccinated people (statement based on a India study that failed peer review and is having to be rewritten), I will leave everyone this evening with a quote that is accurate:

Quote:

"Roughly 97% of new hospitalizations and 99.5% of deaths in the U.S. are among unvaccinated individuals, U.S. health officials repeated this week."

Packchem91
Daviewolf83 said:

Despite all the scary and misleading headlines about vaccinated people being able to become infected (they can and most times symptoms will be mild) and vaccinated people can transmit the virus at the same rate as unvaccinated people (statement based on a India study that failed peer review and is having to be rewritten), I will leave everyone this evening with a quote that is accurate:

Quote:

"Roughly 97% of new hospitalizations and 99.5% of deaths in the U.S. are among unvaccinated individuals, U.S. health officials repeated this week."

Interestingly, seems as though the Biden White House is equally frustrated with misleading and overly hyperbolic media comments about data associated with vaccinated and unvaccinated and ability to spread the disease

Seems Covid is good business for media regardless of who the POTUS is
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Quote:

Interestingly, seems as though the Biden White House is equally frustrated with misleading and overly hyperbolic media comments about data associated with vaccinated and unvaccinated and ability to spread the disease

Not at all when the administration is leaving the door open for mask mandates and school closures. The media is the arm of the administration.

packgrad
Embarrassing. Failure of leadership.

Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Quote:

Not at all when the administration is leaving the door open for mask mandates and school closures. The media is the arm of the administration.

Yeah, I'd meant to add to my post that it felt a bit ironic if they were claiming so given some of the threats they are throwing out
GuerrillaPack
Daviewolf83 said:

Quote:

"Roughly"...."health officials said"

Are these anonymous health official sources that CNN or ABC or whoever expects us to believe actually exist? Is that based on any real data, or just what some mysterious "officials" allegedly said?

Not buying this claim that "97%" of hospitalizations are from unvaccinated. Reminds me of the global warming hoax agenda, when they used to repeat ad nauseum the mantra "97% of scientists believe global warming is real".

Not when data out of England just showed that 56% of deaths from the delta variant in England are vaccinated people.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
https://www.gettr.com/post/p3kx6o
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Daviewolf83
GuerrillaPack said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Quote:

Are these anonymous health official sources that CNN or ABC or whoever expects us to believe actually exist? Is that based on any real data, or just what some mysterious "officials" allegedly said?

Not buying this claim that "97%" of hospitalizations are from unvaccinated. Reminds me of the global warming hoax agenda, when they used to repeat ad nauseum the mantra "97% of scientists believe global warming is real".

Not when data out of England just showed that 56% of deaths from the delta variant in England are vaccinated people.
The quote I provided came from the article you posted for us to read last night.
Daviewolf83
I agree with Alicia Smith. Vaccines work and the news media, politicians, should lead with these facts, instead of scary headlines that cast doubt on vaccine effectiveness.

GuerrillaPack
Daviewolf83 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Quote:

The quote I provided came from the article you posted for us to read last night.
Ok thanks. I didn't read that part of the article. I went back and read it, and no reference to any specific data is mentioned to support the claim. We just have to trust CNBC's claim that they actually talked to said "health officials", and that the "health officials" actually said what they are claiming and that there is reliable data somewhere out there in the universe to support what they are claiming. Of course, just because I post an article from the Lamestream media does not mean I believe anything in the article. As a general rule, about 90% of the "information" in any article or "report" from the Establishment media is lies.
Daviewolf83
NCDHHS has updated their hospitalization demographics, so here is the latest hospitalizations by age group graphs for the Summer wave, compared to the Winter wave. The demographics continue to show the 50-59 age group is the one contributing the most to the hospitalizations. The other graph posted shows the most recent (as of 8/31) vaccination rates by age group.

dogplasma
That's not even 8% or 25% - that's 8X and 25X. I don't see how people don't jump at those kinds of odds.

I was reading that it will likely be Sept-Oct before there's any possibility of approving a vaccine for children under 12 (or at least 5 to 12). Does that sound right? I hope that's the last hurdle before we can permanently lose the masks. Assuming, of course, that the virus doesn't keep evolving (which could be slowed by a higher vaccinations rate).
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

this might be the best post you've ever had!

IseWolf22
mdreid said:

GuerrillaPack said:

God designed our bodies and immune systems perfectly. I don't need any modification.
put in a word i want a freaking refund, this epilepsy i have to deal with is bull****, also all the people born with sickle cell and other aweful illnesses want a refund.

Lol
Autoimmune diseases run in my family. A lot of our immune systems definitely do not work "perfectly"
Oldsouljer
Daviewolf83 said:

Quote:

Not surprising, hordes of unvaccinated folks are pouring into the country.
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

pineknollshoresking said:

PackPA2015 said:

I have a NC State grad buddy who works in Durham for one of the research facilities for vaccines. He is part of the influenza vaccine department and they have been researching mRNA vaccines for influenza for years.

Their goal was to include both strains of influenza, A and B in one vaccine to increase efficacy of the shot. This allows faster production of the vaccine and we wouldn't have to guess at which strain would be dominant. They are close to accomplishing this, but haven't had the efficacy yet that they desire.

As this goes to show, mRNA vaccines have been researched for many years. We have safety data on every molecule in the vaccine from more than just these past 2 years. We just have not had all of these molecules together in one syringe until now. Most major adverse effects from vaccines are found within the first 2 months of studies. These things are safe and well studied and they actually work.
Isn't the bold interesting? Hesitancy would all but be eliminated if it were true for this vaccine. You agree?
I'm sure there are scientists who've been working for decades to develop implantable microchips that can be placed in peoples' bodies too, or neural implants that can be used to link your brain to a computer, and all sorts of other things. It's not that I don't believe these scientists know what they are doing, and can develop these type of things. The problem is that I don't trust the intent and the purpose for which some of these things are being developed, and why I would never consent to them.

I also don't like anything that even approaches genetic modification, such as what may possibly be going on with "reprogramming your cells" to produce spike proteins. God designed our bodies and immune systems perfectly. I don't need any modification.
I gather that you eschew the use of physicians as they routinely modify the body towards the goal of healing.
TheStorm
GuerrillaPack said:

Nothing to see here...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/07/30/cdc-study-shows-74percent-of-people-infected-in-massachusetts-covid-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated.html

Quote:

About three-fourths of people infected in a Massachusetts Covid-19 outbreak were fully vaccinated, according to new data published Friday by the CDC.

The new data, published in the U.S. agency's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, also found that fully vaccinated people who get infected carry as much of the virus in their nose as unvaccinated people.

I'd bet about anything that this is the newest lie of them all...
Daviewolf83
I continue to not buy what the CDC is selling regarding vaccines and masking. New study out of Singapore - Vaccines make you LESS infectious.

Mormad
Daviewolf83 said:

I continue to not buy what the CDC is selling regarding vaccines and masking. New study out of Singapore - Vaccines make you LESS infectious.

I think this is great news. For now it's very encouraging. I am not sure how acquired immunity would NOT reduce viral load and transmissibility. I AM concerned that the continued infections, mostly in the unvaxxed, will allow this virus to do what viruses do, to extend themselves by repeated transmission/replication/alteration, and the effectiveness of the vaccines will wane and the data we're so dogmatic about now will no longer hold. These vaxxes are good, and they're doing their thing with the current virus/variants, but they're not iron curtains. Human behavior/decision making/hard headedness will Trump good medicine every time.

I can't stress enough that what we know right now we only know right now.

On a personal note: my wife's bestie, a young and healthy, is vaxxed and is quite sick from covid. Now on decadron. We always feel so invincible. This is a disease of the frail, elderly, fat, and sick. Until it hits close to home.
TheStorm
^ Please keep us posted. We hope that she has a full recovery!
Jtbridges317
all i hope is that dictator cooper doesn't require them for sporting events outside.
packgrad
Brother had to go to the hospital with a blood clot. Like my MIL, he had surgery a few weeks after vaccination, and also like her he ended up with a clot. His is a large one still in his leg. Hers was smaller and ended in her lungs. Apparently guidelines now say not to get vaccinated within 3 months of surgery, before or after. The anesthesia doesn't mix well with the vaccine.
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Nothing to see here...

Quote:

I'd bet about anything that this is the newest lie of them all...
Lol, I was just about to post this one:

Which is it???
Mormad
packgrad said:

Brother had to go to the hospital with a blood clot. Like my MIL, he had surgery a few weeks after vaccination, and also like her he ended up with a clot. His is a large one still in his leg. Hers was smaller and ended in her lungs. Apparently guidelines now say not to get vaccinated within 3 months of surgery, before or after. The anesthesia doesn't mix well with the vaccine.

Interesting. What kind of surgery? Nobody has told us not to operate on people who are recently vaxxed. That could change things. At least make me warn people
NCSUBill
I had a heart attack 1 wk after 2nd injection. Supposedly not related, but I am calling BS.
NCSUBill
packgrad
Brother, knee. MIL, shoulder.
Oldsouljer
NCSUBill said:

I had a heart attack 1 wk after 2nd injection. Supposedly not related, but I am calling BS.
Glad you're still with us. I wouldn't wish that on your cousin UNCBill.
PackPA2015
packgrad said:

Brother, knee. MIL, shoulder.

Hate that for your family. Which vaccine brand did they have, do you know?

Surgeries, and lower leg immobilization with knee surgery, do raise the baseline risk of clots. But, surgeons prepare for that though so well these days with aspirin, early movement, compression hose, etc. Interesting little case study there.
Daviewolf83
Apparently, the news media is banned from using denominators in their headlines and stories. Thank goodness, many of us passed our math classes.

First Page Last Page
Page 327 of 565

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.