Coronavirus

2,039,145 Views | 19883 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
statefan91 said:

PackMom said:

packgrad said:

Piece of cake. In and out in 15 minutes. Lady said initially she was doing 30 a day. Now only doing around 7.

Packgrad, did the Red Cross not do an antibody test for you?
In Charlotte they have a doctor group called Tryon Medical Partners and that's who I did mine through. It looks like they contracted with "The Blood Connection - Community Blood Center" to do the donation + antibody testing.

Already got the results. Negative for antibodies. Dang.
Mormad
Daviewolf83 said:

Wayland said:

Surveillance got posted, one positive is the number of admits over 65 is declining. That means better LTC control. 50 to 64 and 25 to 49 increased.
Looking at the surveillance data, it appears for the week ending 6/6, hospitalizations changes were as follows:

Admits = 195 (rough number looking at the chart for the week ending 6/6)
Discharges = 125*

* I calculated discharges by subtracting the increase in the number of patients in the hospital for this period (70 patient increase) from the total admitted for the period (195 patients). To have a net increase of 70 patients for the period ending 6/6, 125 patients had to be discharged.

Based on this methodology, the discharges for the past few weeks have been:

Week ending 5/30 = 141
Week ending 5/23 = 72 <== this is lower than normal and might be why there was a jump in hospitalizations
Week ending 5/16 = 187 <== only week where discharges were higher than admits
Week ending 5/9 = 109
Week ending 5/2 = 64

Are you including deaths in your "discharges?"
Mormad
We currently have 55pts in the hospital which seems really stable day to day. 7 are on vents.

We've had 306 pts/ staff at LTC facilities contract covid. 27 of our deaths are in nursing home folks, and we're reporting 85 deaths right now.

The common denominator among the intubated... Over weight. Now might be a good time to lose a few if you're so inclined.

At least 3 restaurants have already re-closed because of outbreaks among staff and/or patrons.

Outbreaks in LTC, Montagnard, and meat packing plants

At least 11 deaths (of the first 72) were age less than 65

449 hospital encounters among 950 positives, over 13k negative tests
Wayland
Mormad said:

We currently have 55pts in the hospital which seems really stable day to day. 7 are on vents.

We've had 306 pts/ staff at LTC facilities contract covid. 27 of our deaths are in nursing home folks, and we're reporting 85 deaths right now.

The common denominator among the intubated... Over weight. Now might be a good time to lose a few if you're so inclined.

At least 3 restaurants have already re-closed because of outbreaks among staff and/or patrons.

Thanks for the info, helps to see the picture. Guilford is really an outlier when it comes to LTC vs General deaths. Seems to be the one place in the state where LTC doesn't completely drive the death count.
PackMom
Thanks for the details.
Daviewolf83
Mormad said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Wayland said:

Surveillance got posted, one positive is the number of admits over 65 is declining. That means better LTC control. 50 to 64 and 25 to 49 increased.
Looking at the surveillance data, it appears for the week ending 6/6, hospitalizations changes were as follows:

Admits = 195 (rough number looking at the chart for the week ending 6/6)
Discharges = 125*

* I calculated discharges by subtracting the increase in the number of patients in the hospital for this period (70 patient increase) from the total admitted for the period (195 patients). To have a net increase of 70 patients for the period ending 6/6, 125 patients had to be discharged.

Based on this methodology, the discharges for the past few weeks have been:

Week ending 5/30 = 141
Week ending 5/23 = 72 <== this is lower than normal and might be why there was a jump in hospitalizations
Week ending 5/16 = 187 <== only week where discharges were higher than admits
Week ending 5/9 = 109
Week ending 5/2 = 64

Are you including deaths in your "discharges?"
Deaths is a tricky one to include, since not all deaths are occurring in hospitals. Basically, the discharge estimates include deaths, but difficult to say what percentage. The bottom line is this - as long as admits continue to be greater than discharges (including hospital deaths) on a weekly basis, the number hospitalized will continue to go up. The good news in the graphs is admits week-to-week were relatively flat for the past two weeks. What we need to see now are some week-to-week reductions in the number of admits. It would be nice if NCDHHS could give us some idea as to the average length of stay in a hospital.

Due to increasing hospitalizations, I do think we are going to see more counties passing rules that require masks to be worn when outside the house. Durham has had this rule for months and Orange County just passed the same rule this week. I expect Wake or Mechlenburg counties to be next to pass these same rules. The focus right now is on the growing number of hospitalizations. I have thought for many weeks that media and others were too focused on cases, since we know case growth is directly attributable to testing growth. The more concerning number is hospitalizations and the continued outbreaks in congregate facilities. Until significant reductions start to occur in hospitalizations, I do not think NC will move to Phase 3. Right now, I think it is highly unlikely we will see NC moving to Phase 3 until some time in July. This means bars and gyms will remain closed for at least another month, if not longer.
IseWolf22
Mormad said:

From my siblings, 1 in CLT and 1 in Raleigh, I'm still hearing the same thing. Those in the ICU are very old or obese. Pretty much no others
Wayland
Which is why DHHS needs to release the Surge Survey info daily. That is the most IMPORTANT data right now and almost the only thing we should be focusing on.

We need to parse that data six ways from Sunday. And ask questions of hospitals reporting information like Slide 13 from the 6/8 Surge where Meck hospitals are claiming 6 times the amount of suspected COVID patients than anyone else. Make sure everyone is on the same page since this data is driving policy.

Let's be open with the numbers.

PackMom
It won't surprise me to see a lot of resistance to mask-wearing as the weather gets hotter. I go to walk at 6 am and I don't wear one for that. I have seen people walking later in the day wearing masks.
wilmwolf
That's really odd.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Daviewolf83
Mormad said:

Thanks for the details. Do you think the conditions caused by being over-weight (diabetes, heart disease, etc) are the contributing factors to patients needing to be intubated? Also, you may not know this, but of the 11 deaths that were below the age of 65 (out of first 72), do you know what percentage had underlying, pre-existing health conditions?
Daviewolf83
PackMom said:

It won't surprise me to see a lot of resistance to mask-wearing as the weather gets hotter. I go to walk at 6 am and I don't wear one for that. I have seen people walking later in the day wearing masks.
I still think if you are out walking by yourself or with someone from your household, you should not have to wear a mask. Studies so far have shown transmission requires close and prolonged (10 minutes or longer) contact for transmission to be most effective. Also, we know transmission when you are outside is much more difficult. I do think if you you are inside any public business, you should be required to wear a mask. I know a lot of people are resistant to this idea, but we have to continue to reduce the spread of the virus. I want to see schools reopen in the Fall and I want to be able to have college sports (my son is a college athlete) in the Fall. If wearing a mask helps to enable these things, I am fully supportive.
Packchem91
PackMom said:

There is already a lot of resistance to wearing a mask in public, and I don't really get it. I do understand in outdoor spaces where you can get away from others -- walking, on a beach, etc....
But indoors, in retail stores, groceries, etc -- I'm still surprised at the # of people who won't wear.

Of course, sometimes there is mis-information on expectations / requirements out there. I called American Airlines the other day about an upcoming cross-country flight just to check on any health requirements....and the agent told me effective 6/1, masks weren't required. I thought that sounded wrong (and reckless) and checked online after, and sure enough, they are still required. But just a sign of how people, even those charged with informing, can get it wrong.
PackMom
Daviewolf83 said:

PackMom said:

I still think if you are out walking by yourself or with someone from your household, you should not have to wear a mask. Studies so far have shown transmission requires close and prolonged (10 minutes or longer) contact for transmission to be most effective. Also, we know transmission when you are outside is much more difficult. I do think if you you are inside any public business, you should be required to wear a mask. I know a lot of people are resistant to this idea, but we have to continue to reduce the spread of the virus. I want to see schools reopen in the Fall and I want to be able to have college sports (my son is a college athlete) in the Fall. If wearing a mask helps to enable these things, I am fully supportive.
Yes, I wear masks when I go to the grocery store, which is about the only place I go. Well, I have doctor's appointments coming up so I'll wear them for that. I haven't really been anywhere else to see how mask-compliant people are, but I'd say usually 90% of the people at the grocery store are wearing them.
statefan91
Yep - I've worn them at grocery store, Costco, picking up beer, running through drive-thru, going into UPS store, etc. It's not a big deal.

I don't wear them when going for a run or walking the dog, but I'm also not doing those in crowds.
Packchem91
statefan91 said:

Yep - I've worn them at grocery store, Costco, picking up beer, running through drive-thru, going into UPS store, etc. It's not a big deal.

I don't wear them when going for a run or walking the dog, but I'm also not doing those in crowds.
One thing I've noticed when walking of late --- actually happens pretty much everywhere, but especially when walking down a path where no one is wearing masks....our behavior has changed at greeting others.

Used to, most people I pass, there is eye contact and a "hi" or nod or something to acknowledge. Now, what I see is both groups (me included) turning your head as if to completely avoid facing a breathing person coming the opposite direction, lol.
I'm not sure its effective, but it has almost become an automatic reaction now.
Wayland
-1 for Guilford County. 12 weeks, yikes. Get those hospitalizations down!

70 Y/O Goes home after 12 weeks.
Wayland
Going back over the surge surveys. You can see that hospitalization jump in late May from mid 500s into the low 700s and you can see it is mostly isolated to 3 hospital groups (Duke, Meck region, and Triad).

DHHS should be providing this information daily. Was there any admit policy or is this just reflective of local outbreaks? Because the other hospital groups were stable while these three increased signifcantly. This aligns to the spike in non-critical cases that we see at the end of May in the surveillance report.

This is why I question motivations when this data is not made public. Why hide it? I mean it shows things roughly stable and looks like Meck is driving the increased hospitalizations (the same people that wanted to build a field hospital 6 weeks ago. So I am suspicious of them)

5/20 # COVID Admits per Hospital group

5/25 # COVID Admits per Hospital group

6/8 # COVID Admits per Hospital group (for reference)
Mormad
Dude spent 76 days in the hospital, 41 on the vent. Was in rehab for 30 of the days.
wilmwolf
I'll go ahead and go on record that the governor is going to use the increased hospitalizations to roll back the restrictions to what they were before. At the very least we won't be moving into the next phase on time. One or two counties will dictate the other 98.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
packgrad
I think that now that the RNC is officially elsewhere he will stick to the existing schedule.
Wayland
wilmwolf80 said:

I'll go ahead and go on record that the governor is going to use the increased hospitalizations to roll back the restrictions to what they were before. At the very least we won't be moving into the next phase on time. One or two counties will dictate the other 98.

I would love for NC to see a decline in numbers, but all the underlying numbers say we are actually pretty stable. It just isn't sexy to say "stable" when you can sell fear.
Civilized
statefan91 said:

Multiple studies have come out (one had a sample of 1000+ cases; the other was 7000+) where they used contact tracing to determine who caught what from who, and *almost* no cases were spread outside. In the 7000+ patient data set is was literally one person out of 7000 was suspected to have caught outside and that was before precautions were being widely taken (social distancing and wearing a mask).

Those two hairdressers who were sick and still cutting hair up in the midwest exposed 140 clients and none of them have gotten sick yet (over two weeks out). Critically, both the hairdressers and their clients were wearing masks.

Prolonged contact with very sick people aside (i.e. doctors and nurses in COVID wings), for normal folks if you wear a mask inside and wash your hands, or just socialize outside, it looks like the R-number falls far below 1.
Packchem91
Wayland said:

Going back over the surge surveys. You can see that hospitalization jump in late May from mid 500s into the low 700s and you can see it is mostly isolated to 3 hospital groups (Duke, Meck region, and Triad).

DHHS should be providing this information daily. Was there any admit policy or is this just reflective of local outbreaks? Because the other hospital groups were stable while these three increased signifcantly. This aligns to the spike in non-critical cases that we see at the end of May in the surveillance report.

This is why I question motivations when this data is not made public. Why hide it? I mean it shows things roughly stable and looks like Meck is driving the increased hospitalizations (the same people that wanted to build a field hospital 6 weeks ago. So I am suspicious of them)

I'd take it a step further....not just include the data, but, I don't know...maybe try to explain / justify it?
I mean, if the spike is due to a meat processing plant, or outbreak at a LTC, or tied to some big event that took place in a community. Add an asterisk and footnote it to explain.
Seems that's the transparency we really need to (1) avoid fear mongering, and (2) either prevent policy from being incorrectly applied to those where its not needed, or justify why it is being implemented.

I mean, there are a bunch of smart people around....if they aren't currently on the staff presenting this data, go hire them and have them make better sense of the data, even if its bad. That's what we have to do in the business world.
Wayland
Wayland said:

Wayland said:

Wayland said:

Wayland said:

Wayland said:

Wayland said:

Wayland said:

Wayland said:

Wayland said:

Wayland said:

Wayland said:

6/1/2020 Morning DHHS update (as of 11:00am)

NC Cases*
NC Deaths**
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

559 Deaths are now Congregate (+7)
72 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (+1)
+12 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

267 Deaths assumed General Population (+4)
631 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+8)

162 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (+2)

WRAL is at 923 (+2) and NandO is at 944 deaths

674 positive cases over 5619 new tests. 12.0% positive rate.

3 of the deaths reported by DHHS today are over 10 days old. Expect a spike in hospitalizations tomorrow, hospitals have been slack in reporting on the weekends.
6/2/2020 Morning DHHS update (as of 12:00pm)

NC Cases*
NC Deaths**
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

574 Deaths are now Congregate (+15)
76 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (+4)
+23 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

271 Deaths assumed General Population (+4)
650 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+19)

163 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (+1)

WRAL is at 933 (+2) and NandO is at 961 deaths

626 positive cases over 13,013 new tests. 4.8% positive rate.

DHHS is now releasing updates at noon instead of 11am. Apparently they need an extra hour to process increased testing data. Tough decisions on what data to release on what day to support narratives.

There is that jump back in hospitalizations I called yesterday now that most of them are reporting again.

5 of the deaths reported today occurred over a week ago. The remaining 17 all fall between 5/27-6/1.
6/3/2020 Morning DHHS update (as of 12:00pm)

NC Cases*
NC Deaths**
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

585 Deaths are now Congregate (+11)
80 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (+4)
+18 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

274 Deaths assumed General Population (+3)
665 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+15)

163 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (+0)

WRAL is at 952 (+2) and NandO is at 980 deaths

888 positive cases over 14342 new tests. 6.2% positive rate.

Every day for the last 8 days contains at least 1 death reported in today's total.

26 of the deaths reported by the media but not reported by DHHS are coming from three counties.
Carteret - DHHS 3, NandO 9, County - 3
Robeson - DHHS 14, NandO 26, County - 22
Alamance - DHHS 20, NandO 28, County - 23

Media reporting that unfortunately, NC has had its first death of a minor due to COVID-19 complications.

6/4/2020 Morning DHHS update (as of 12:00pm)

NC Cases*
NC Deaths**
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

598 Deaths are now Congregate (+13)
79 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (-1)
+21 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

283 Deaths assumed General Population (+9)
677 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+12)

167 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (+4)

WRAL is at 963 (+2) and NandO is at 997 deaths

1189 positive cases over 19039 new tests. 6.2% positive rate.

Big case day, massive number of tests. Hospitalizations down (85% reporting vs 88% yesterday). Most of the cases are from Monday, maybe they are getting a little quicker at reporting.

Based on my daily tracking of deaths by date starting 5/7. Three of the death reported today either were not added to the DHHS graph or occurred greater than a month ago. 1 is from 5/21 and the remainder are from within the last week.
6/5/2020 Morning DHHS update (as of 12:00pm)

NC Cases*
NC Deaths**
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

602 Deaths are now Congregate (+4)
78 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (-1)
+6 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

286 Deaths assumed General Population (+3)
680 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+3)

171 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (+4)

WRAL is at 1004 (+2) and NandO is at 1006 deaths

1289 positive cases over 13845 new tests. 9.3% positive rate.

More high case day. Maybe this will be the weekend dump early. Still wondering about the 40 gap in deaths. I wonder if there is something to probably vs confirmed cases. Whatever. Will get there eventually.
6/6/2020 Morning DHHS update (as of 12:00pm)

NC Deaths**
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

621 Deaths are now Congregate (+19)
79 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (+1)
+26 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

292 Deaths assumed General Population (+6)
700 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+20)

176 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (+5)

WRAL is at 1032 (+2) and NandO is at 1028 deaths

1370 positive cases over 15203 new tests. 9.0% positive rate.

Biggest day of positive 'reported' cases. Deaths continue to be driven by congregate facilities.
6/7/2020 Morning DHHS update (as of 12:00pm)

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
696 <- only 76% hospitals reporting
Completed Tests

623 Deaths are now Congregate (+2)
80 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (+1)
+4 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

293 Deaths assumed General Population (+1)
703 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+3)

171 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (-5)

WRAL is at 1038 (+2) and NandO is at 1028 deaths

921 positive cases over 13876 new tests.6.6% positive rate.
6/8/2020 Morning DHHS update (as of 12:00pm)

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
739 <- new high. still only 77% reporting. Need to watch.
Completed Tests

634 Deaths are now Congregate (+11)
78 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (-2)
+10 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

294 Deaths assumed General Population (+1)
712 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+9)

171 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (+0)

WRAL is at 1053 (+2) and NandO is at 1041 deaths

938 positive cases over 8887 new tests. 10.6% positive rate.

5 of the deaths added today to the Death by Date chart at DHHS were from over 2 weeks ago. It did make the single highest fatality date to be 5/25 with 27 deaths.

7 of the additional death added to the daily total today appear to have come out of Chatham County. Looks like they had some paperwork reconciliation.
6/9/2020 Morning DHHS update (as of 12:00pm)

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
774 <- new high. still only 84% reporting. Expected increase with higher reporting. Stable from ystday
Completed Tests

647 Deaths are now Congregate (+13)
79 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (+1)
+23 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

303 Deaths assumed General Population (+9)
726 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+14)

177 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (+6)

WRAL is at 1068 (+2) and NandO is at 1068 deaths

676 positive cases over 15,598 new tests. 4.3% positive rate.

Congregate spread continues.

Side note of the day: NY has stopped reporting deaths in their daily briefing because the number is not "significant anymore" since most of the deaths are things like "covid and heart disease". NY reported 74 COVID deaths yesterday. 3 times NC's worst day, but now their daily deaths don't matter. Has to be nice to kill so many that it doesn't matter anymore.
6/10/2020 Morning DHHS update (as of 12:00pm)

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
780 <- new high. but higher reporting %. stable
Completed Tests

661 Deaths are now Congregate (+14)
83 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (+4)
+24 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

309 Deaths assumed General Population (+6)
744 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+18)

182 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (+5)

WRAL is at 1079 (+2) and NandO is at 1089 deaths

1011 positive cases over 17939 new tests. 5.6% positive rate.

As of yesterday ~36 Congregate Facilities were out of the outbreak stage. They are not included in the active outbreak count.

22 of today's reported death are from June. 1 reported death is from 5/8. 1 reported death is either prior to 5/7 or not reflected on the DHHS graph.

Testing % positive has been trending back down.
6/11/2020 Morning DHHS update (as of 12:00pm)

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
812 <- new high.
Completed Tests

666 Deaths are now Congregate (+5)
86 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (+3)
+11 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

312 Deaths assumed General Population (+3)
752 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+8)

181 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (-1)

WRAL is at 1108 (+2) and NandO is at 1106 deaths

1310 positive cases over 19027 new tests. 6.9% positive rate.

New high in hospitalizations. WE NEED DAILY CENSUS DATA

Strangest Day on for Day of Deaths. 2 deaths were REMOVED from the total from 6/3 and 6/5. 16 other deaths were added from between 5/28-6/9 which means 1 other death which wasn't previously accounted for on the day of death chart has been added. Odd.
6/12/2020 Morning DHHS update (as of 12:00pm)

NC Cases
NC Deaths
Currently Hospitalized
Completed Tests

Congregate incomplete due to DHHS not refreshing data.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
689 Deaths are now Congregate (+23)
88 Deaths are now Unknown Setting (+2)
+28 Deaths Overall since yesterday.

315 Deaths assumed General Population (+3)
777 Congregate and Unknown Setting. (+25)

181 Congregate Facilities now have an outbreak. (0)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WRAL is at 1147 (+2) and NandO is at 1121 deaths

1768 positive cases over 23020 new tests. 7.6% positive rate.

Wow. Cases even higher than I would have thought. Media will have a field day with this Friday data.

Will updated congregate data when site updates.
Wayland
Packchem91 said:

Wayland said:

I'd take it a step further....not just include the data, but, I don't know...maybe try to explain / justify it?
I mean, if the spike is due to a meat processing plant, or outbreak at a LTC, or tied to some big event that took place in a community. Add an asterisk and footnote it to explain.
Seems that's the transparency we really need to (1) avoid fear mongering, and (2) either prevent policy from being incorrectly applied to those where its not needed, or justify why it is being implemented.

I mean, there are a bunch of smart people around....if they aren't currently on the staff presenting this data, go hire them and have them make better sense of the data, even if its bad. That's what we have to do in the business world.
100% I don't know why they don't want to be honest.
Wayland
HOLY DEATH BACKLOG. From today's report. Actual Date of Death per DHHS

5/8 - 1
5/17 - 1
5/19 - 1
5/20 - 1
5/23 - 1
5/26 - 1
5/27 - 2
5/28 - 2
5/31 - 1
6/2 - 1
6/4 - 1
6/6 - 2
6/8 - 2
6/9 - 1
6/10 - 7
6/11 - 2
ncsupack1
wilmwolf80 said:

I worry about this, but I think the public would or should go nuts.
Wayland
ncsupack1 said:

wilmwolf80 said:

I worry about this, but I think the public would or should go nuts.

Meck hospitalizations seemed to have stabilized again. Would again love to see a drop. Guess we will see what Tuesday's report says.

Testing on Tuesday out of Meck was 3096 tests run. The next highest number of tests in one day was 2528. They are ramping the up the crap out of testing. Which again, nothing wrong with, but let's be honest about what that means for new high cases numbers.

https://www.mecknc.gov/news/Pages/Mecklenburg-County-COVID-19-Data-for-June-10.aspx
Everpack
Wayland said:

5/8 - 1
5/17 - 1
5/19 - 1
5/20 - 1
5/23 - 1
5/26 - 1
5/27 - 2
5/28 - 2
5/31 - 1
6/2 - 1
6/4 - 1
6/6 - 2
6/8 - 2
6/9 - 1
6/10 - 7
6/11 - 2

Where do you pull the date of death info?
Wayland
Everpack said:

Wayland said:

5/8 - 1
5/17 - 1
5/19 - 1
5/20 - 1
5/23 - 1
5/26 - 1
5/27 - 2
5/28 - 2
5/31 - 1
6/2 - 1
6/4 - 1
6/6 - 2
6/8 - 2
6/9 - 1
6/10 - 7
6/11 - 2

Where do you pull the date of death info?
I enter it every day into a spreadsheet and then track the deltas every day.

It is posted here daily.

https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/dashboard/cases
Wayland
wilmwolf80 said:

Straight up following the narrative and not attributing the increase in cases to the record amount of testing. Tripled the amount of testing and shocked cases are going up. We are stable, sell the truth, not the narrative.

AND RELEASE THE DAILY HOSPITAL SURGE SURVEY.
GuerrillaPack
What about deaths from the season flu, during all of this? Are those flu death numbers way down, and being "replaced" with "deaths from coronavirus"?

Is it possible that many of these deaths "from coronavirus" are actually deaths of people (the vast majority with underlying health issues), who have actually died from the flu?

Isn't is true that this supposed test to tell if you have "had coronavirus" is very suspect, and unreliable?

Given the unreliability of the test (among other things), I'm extremely skeptical of any of these alleged numbers -- including claimed numbers of "cases of coronavirus" and certainly the claimed numbers of "death from cornavirus".
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Wayland
BTW. NC finally updated their excess deaths with the CDC through May and guess what???? There were none.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

Wayland
Missed this article a few days ago. Doesn't surprise me that NC has sucked at pivoting testing and tracing.

https://www.wbtv.com/2020/06/09/white-house-concerned-by-ncs-lack-covid-testing/
First Page Last Page
Page 95 of 569

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.