Coronavirus

2,125,976 Views | 20151 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Werewolf
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

10/4. I just find the metal gymnastics funny.
I condemn Trump for commending Dr. Fraudci. I've heavily criticized Trump in this forum for being just another RINO Establishment puppet, who betrayed conservatives in many key areas (such as banning bump stocks), and not delivering on what he promised in his campaign and in many cases doing the opposite.

That said...it's still much preferable that he and the Republicans win in 2024 than the communist Democrats who are open enemies of America.
Sometimes one should just stop and think instead of hitting send.
So, in other words, you have no argument against me. So you just post some lame vague nothing burger garbage response.

You can't accuse me of "mental gymnastics". I criticize Trump where he deserves it. I'm consistently 100% against the covid scamdemic farce.
The post about going after people who pushed the vaccine is laughable when Trump pushed the same vaccine and boosters. I'm not even referring to you in the " vague " response. Stop taking everything as a personal attack.
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

I condemn Trump for commending Dr. Fraudci. I've heavily criticized Trump in this forum for being just another RINO Establishment puppet, who betrayed conservatives in many key areas (such as banning bump stocks), and not delivering on what he promised in his campaign and in many cases doing the opposite.

That said...it's still much preferable that he and the Republicans win in 2024 than the communist Democrats who are open enemies of America.
So, in other words, you have no argument against me. So you just post some lame vague nothing burger garbage response.

You can't accuse me of "mental gymnastics". I criticize Trump where he deserves it. I'm consistently 100% against the covid scamdemic farce.
The post about going after people who pushed the vaccine is laughable when Trump pushed the same vaccine and boosters. I'm not even referring to you in the " vague " response. Stop taking everything as a personal attack.
If you "aren't referring to me" on whatever, then why are you responding to my posts, genius? Your blathering here isn't making any sense. You seem like one of these people who just loves to argue and thinks if they post last then they "win" the argument...lol.

And for the record, I'm for holding ANYONE to account for pushing the vaccine....including Trump.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

If you "aren't referring to me" on whatever, then why are you responding to my posts, genius? Your blathering here isn't making any sense. You seem like one of these people who just loves to argue and thinks if they post last then they "win" the argument...lol.

And for the record, I'm for holding ANYONE to account for pushing the vaccine....including Trump.
Talk about blathering. I'll leave you alone then, have a good day.
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Ok, maybe there's some weird miscommunication here....are you responding to my posts with responses that are actually meant to reply to other posters here? If so, that's incredibly confusing.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Ok, maybe there's some weird miscommunication here....are you responding to my posts with responses that are actually meant to reply to other posters here? If so, that's incredibly confusing.

I'll try this. I wasn't arguing with you. Yes, it was somewhat confusing, I'll admit.
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

So Trump gets a pass? I don't have a problem with Trump, thought he did a good job. I don't think some of his hard core fans understand what they post on X and how it looks. Sometimes just move on.

Gets a pass? Is this like your stupid he had an abortion one time argument so he can't be opposed to it now? lol.

Be a grown up and spend a little less time on message boards. People make decisions every day that are wrong. The ones that double down on ignorance are the problem. Not the ones that made a mistake once.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

So Trump gets a pass? I don't have a problem with Trump, thought he did a good job. I don't think some of his hard core fans understand what they post on X and how it looks. Sometimes just move on.

Gets a pass? Is this like your stupid he had an abortion one time argument so he can't be opposed to it now? lol.

Be a grown up and spend a little less time on message boards. People make decisions every day that are wrong. The ones that double down on ignorance are the problem. Not the ones that made a mistake once
About what I expected.
CoachCase
TBH, I think there were too many unknowns at the time re both the virus and vaccine. Trump and his administration were accused of not doing enough yet he did speed up the development of a vaccine. With that said, I think that time has proven that the vaccine - whether planned or not - was not the effective "cure/prevent all" that it was touted to be. With the information we have today, I think it is clear that the vaccine has serious, unanswered questions/concerns. As far as conspiracy theories, I am open-minded enough to think that anything re the virus and vaccine is fair game - whether good or bad.
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

Be a grown up and spend a little less time on message boards. People make decisions every day that are wrong. The ones that double down on ignorance are the problem. Not the ones that made a mistake once
About what I expected.

Same.
packgrad
CoachCase said:

TBH, I think there were too many unknowns at the time re both the virus and vaccine. Trump and his administration were accused of not doing enough yet he did speed up the development of a vaccine. With that said, I think that time has proven that the vaccine - whether planned or not - was not the effective "cure/prevent all" that it was touted to be. With the information we have today, I think it is clear that the vaccine has serious, unanswered questions/concerns. As far as conspiracy theories, I am open-minded enough to think that anything re the virus and vaccine is fair game - whether good or bad.

Correct.

Message board guys looking for likes don't understand though.
Werewolf
Bockwinkle
DrummerboyWolf
Bockwinkle said:

If this says anything bad about the vaccine(I have not watched yet) it will get taken down. Google and Youtube are censoring stuff just like they did before the 2020 election. I would be surprised if this lasts very long.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Well….that'll boost recruiting.
Bockwinkle
Werewolf
Brain fog and sepsis are a couple of things I am seeing or hearing about.
GuerrillaPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

If this says anything bad about the vaccine(I have not watched yet) it will get taken down. Google and Youtube are censoring stuff just like they did before the 2020 election. I would be surprised if this lasts very long.
The censorship just keeps getting worse and worse on these Big Tech platforms. It's especially noticeable in the search function. If you try to search for anything that goes against the Establishment narrative with a basic search such as "harmful effects of covid vaccines" (or "moon landing hoax" or anything related to the flat earth view, for example) on YouTube or Google, it's very difficult to find content promoting the anti-Establishment viewpoint, because the search algorithms are now manipulated to hide anti-Establishment content (labeled "conspiracy theorist" and "dangerous") and boost the Lamestream meida and pro-Establishment junk content so that is what appears in the search. In order to find good information, you have to already know of the channels or websites to go to.

And the censorship is really bad with the comments too. They have algorithms set up to remove and shadow ban anti-Establishment comments, that are deemed "conspiracy theorist", "hate speech" (on YouTube, Instagram, etc) by keyword. I have tons of comments removed and shadowbanned on TouTube and Instagram regularly (weekly), with the censorship getting worse as time goes on.

It's getting to the point that I'm going to have to start using other search engines. Also, it will drive more people to alternative video-hosting and social media sites -- such as Rumble, etc.
Werewolf
Youtube took many "truther" podcaster down in 2020. It is a censored platform with Covid jabs and election fraud at the top of the list. Most of these podcasters are now on Rumble, Bitc$ute, Clouthub and Telegram now...
Werewolf
#Nappy already has the sleeve of his right arm, rolled up!!! #Excited #SmartestGuyHere

https://www.the-express.com/news/health/141391/bird-flu-finland-vaccinations-humans
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Youtube took many "truther" podcaster down in 2020. It is a censored platform with Covid jabs and election fraud at the top of the list. Most of these podcasters are now on Rumble, Bitc$ute, Clouthub and Telegram now...

Here's an actual video of Werewolf and his buddies doing Rumble "research":

GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Here's an actual video of Werewolf and his buddies doing Rumble "research":

Now do the video of libtards on the couch drooling and eating cheetos watching CNN and MSNBC to "get the truth".

Now THAT'S how you "get smart" and do your research to "get informed". You let hardcore Marxist scum brainwash you.
Werewolf
You're wasting too much time here, haven't you heard, there's a bird flu. Best for you to rush on over to the nearest Walgreen for this jab too. It will protect you!
Werewolf
#Nappy, you're in luck, Finland allows dual citizenship! Seeing a tray of vials must excite you?

GuerrillaPack
Quote:

Finland is set to become the first country in the world to offer preemptive bird flu vaccinations to certain workers exposed to animals, starting as early as next week, according to health officials on Tuesday.
OMG!!! Why haven't Mandy Cohen and Dr. Fauci gotten us the bird flu vaccines first??!! They are going to save Finland and let the rest of us die by the millions??!!

Should I consider traveling to Finland so I can get my bird flu vaccine? I can't wait much longer!! Another few weeks or months to wait for Mandy to get us the vaccines and it could be too late!!

Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf
#Nappy, July 01st, you're due for another one.
First Page Refresh
Page 576 of 576

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.