Coronavirus

2,128,507 Views | 20151 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
Bockwinkle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bockwinkle
ncsupack1
Why is this even a thing anymore?

packgrad
Democrats
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

Democrats

I just laugh…
Werewolf
"you must show them, you cannot tell them", it has been said.
Werewolf
Bockwinkle
GuerrillaPack
Study finds a "significant" increase in incidence of Alzheimer's in those who took the mRna shots. Thanks Bockwinkle for all your contributions here.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
ADE, one of three primary outcomes from taking the jabs outlined by doctors uncensored Rumble podcast interviews very early after jab rollouts in 2021.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody-dependent_enhancement
Werewolf
Nappy & Gobbler's NEWS.
Werewolf
The NEWS of the Napster and the Hokster.
Werewolf
MsNBC' DAN.
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

MsNBC' DAN.

But not Trump right? He received and pushed the vaccine too, to include boosters.

Werewolf
I agree, Trump should explain.

I do recall how he was mercilessly attacked by the MSM when he suggested hydroxy. Not sure if he suggested Ivermectin or not but I clearly recall you and Sieve's FAV media going after those recommending Ivermectin.....calling it a deadly horse pill.
ncsupack1
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

MsNBC' DAN.

But not Trump right? He received and pushed the vaccine too, to include boosters.

Folks want to forget about this. Trump was encouraging the vaccine. Yes boosters to.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

I do recall how he was mercilessly attacked by the MSM when he suggested hydroxy. Not sure if he suggested Ivermectin or not but I clearly recall you and Sieve's FAV media going after those recommending Ivermectin.....calling it a deadly horse pill.
No-win situation for the guy, at that time…….if he'd resisted the nostrums of the treasonous Fauci and Deborah B, you know what kind of press he'd have gotten.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

No-win situation for the guy, at that time…….if he'd resisted the nostrums of the treasonous Fauci and Deborah B, you know what kind of press he'd have gotten.
I agree. Of course he was already facing a 1,000 man firing squad. Ha, what's one more man in the squad.
ncsupack1
Excuses much?
packgrad
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Spot on.

No win situation.

I remember mods wanting to ban posters here that did not support the bull**** government mandates. Lunacy was abound. The fake conservatives want to whataboutism the situation but a realistic look at what happened, it's clear the pandemic was weaponized Mission accomplished for them I guess. Worst president since Carter, but at least they got rid of Trump, right?
ncsupack1
So Trump gets a pass? I don't have a problem with Trump, thought he did a good job. I don't think some of his hard core fans understand what they post on X and how it looks. Sometimes just move on.
WolfpackUSC
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/president-trump-awards-presidential-commendations-operation-warp-speed-team/

The evil Dr Fauci gets a presidential commendation from Trump.

Trump helped spearhead the effort for a vaccination that's killed millions, or so I'm told. We should totally re-elect him.
ncsupack1
No you didn't...
WolfpackUSC
Got a little pork belly on the smoker. Cheers
Gotta enjoy it while I can before Biden and his cronies take my freedom away.
GuerrillaPack
WolfpackUSC said:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/president-trump-awards-presidential-commendations-operation-warp-speed-team/

Trump helped spearhead the effort for a vaccination that's killed millions, or so I'm told. We should totally re-elect him.
This goes both ways...Since Trump spearheaded operation warp speed and is the "father of the vaccine" that supposedly "saved billions of lives" in the minds of leftists, shouldn't commie libtards be worshipping at Trump's feet and thanking him for saving their lives and supporting his election here in 2024?

Or do you now realize that the covid vaccines were not some "miracle that saved your life"??

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

This goes both ways...Since Trump spearheaded operation warp speed and is the the "father of the vaccine" that supposedly "saved billions of lives" in the minds of leftists, shouldn't commie libtards be worshipping at Trump's feet and supporting his election here in 2024?

Why give the commendation, sometimes it's better to move on, this is the case here. Hope everyone has a great Sunday.
WolfpackUSC
ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

This goes both ways...Since Trump spearheaded operation warp speed and is the the "father of the vaccine" that supposedly "saved billions of lives" in the minds of leftists, shouldn't commie libtards be worshipping at Trump's feet and supporting his election here in 2024?

Why give the metal, sometimes it's better to move on, this is the case here. Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

I refuse to respond to Guerilla. Any ignorant bit$h who thinks Sandy Hook is a hoax is a giant pus$y and not worth my time.
ncsupack1
WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Why give the metal, sometimes it's better to move on, this is the case here. Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

I refuse to respond to Guerilla. Any little ***** who thinks Sandy Hook is a hoax is a giant ***** and not worth my time.
10/4. I just find the metal gymnastics funny.
GuerrillaPack
WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

I refuse to respond to Guerilla. Any ignorant bit$h who thinks Sandy Hook is a hoax is a giant pusy and not worth my time.
"not worth my time" = you can't refute my argument

If you could so easily refute it, then you would...and suddenly it would "be worth your time"

Leftists and Establishment boot lickers are willing to debate most topics, but when we get on the "conspiracy theory" subjects, then suddenly they refuse to participate in the debate.....and usually they start whining for censorship.
WolfpackUSC
ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

I refuse to respond to Guerilla. Any little ***** who thinks Sandy Hook is a hoax is a giant ***** and not worth my time.

And to answer your insinuation. There's a long list of stuff that I think makes Trump a terrible choice. And no, I don't think Biden is a good choice either. That's why as of this moment, neither of the two will receive my vote
GuerrillaPack
WolfpackUSC said:

I refuse to respond to Guerilla. Any ignorant bit$h who thinks Sandy Hook is a hoax is a giant pus$y and not worth my time.
So believing every bullchit story and narrative that the commie Establishment Lamestream media spoon feeds you makes you a "big brave smart man"?? lmfaoooo
ncsupack1
WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

And to answer your insinuation. There's a long list of stuff that I think makes Trump a terrible choice. And no, I don't think Biden is a good choice either. That's why as of this moment, neither of the two will receive my vote
I wasn't referring to you with that comment. Point taken though.
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

I condemn Trump for commending Dr. Fraudci. I've heavily criticized Trump in this forum for being just another RINO Establishment puppet, who betrayed conservatives in many key areas (such as banning bump stocks), and not delivering on what he promised in his campaign and in many cases doing the opposite.

That said...it's still much preferable that he and the Republicans win in 2024 than the communist Democrats who are open enemies of America.
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

I condemn Trump for commending Dr. Fraudci. I've heavily criticized Trump in this forum for being just another RINO Establishment puppet, who betrayed conservatives in many key areas (such as banning bump stocks), and not delivering on what he promised in his campaign and in many cases doing the opposite.

That said...it's still much preferable that he and the Republicans win in 2024 than the communist Democrats who are open enemies of America.
Sometimes one should just stop and think instead of hitting send.
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Sometimes one should just stop and think instead of hitting send.
So, in other words, you have no argument against me. So you just post some lame vague nothing burger garbage response.

You can't accuse me of "mental gymnastics". I criticize Trump where he deserves it. I'm consistently 100% against the covid scamdemic farce.
First Page
Page 575 of 576

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.