Coronavirus

2,112,025 Views | 20104 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Just a reminder that former President Trump is jabbed and boosted.

I see that thrown around as an insult around here.
You think the elites get the same "potion" as the plebs? Most of them probably got placebo/saline.

So Trump got saline, and then tried to convince all of his followers to get the real thing? Wouldn't that make him a homicidal maniac in your mind?

packgrad
TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

Open question to this thread….for up to two years after the initial double injections, I had the occasional odd sensation or palpitation in my chest, sort of like that gravity-less feeling you get at the top of a rollercoaster. It seems to have gone away. Anyone else had a similar experience?
Ummm, yes. Definitely. Mine was probably only a 6 month period that started about 3-4 months afterwards... there were others here as well, that said the same type thing.

Then there was packgrad, but his situation was more serious than the others that were mentioned.
Packgrad? I hadn't heard about him, what happened?
I'll let him share that himself.

Put this thread on ignore because of ******bags like Smapty and usc.

Happy to share with oldsouler on dm.

Not willing to debate with the cult.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Just a reminder that former President Trump is jabbed and boosted.

I see that thrown around as an insult around here.
You think the elites get the same "potion" as the plebs? Most of them probably got placebo/saline.

So Trump got saline, and then tried to convince all of his followers to get the real thing? Wouldn't that make him a homicidal maniac in your mind?

All DemonRats are homicidal maniacs.

They worship being able to mass murder MILLIONS of unborn children.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

Open question to this thread….for up to two years after the initial double injections, I had the occasional odd sensation or palpitation in my chest, sort of like that gravity-less feeling you get at the top of a rollercoaster. It seems to have gone away. Anyone else had a similar experience?
Ummm, yes. Definitely. Mine was probably only a 6 month period that started about 3-4 months afterwards... there were others here as well, that said the same type thing.

Then there was packgrad, but his situation was more serious than the others that were mentioned.
Packgrad? I hadn't heard about him, what happened?
I'll let him share that himself.

Put this thread on ignore because of ******bags like Smapty and usc.

Happy to share with oldsouler on dm.

Not willing to debate with the cult.

Good.
GuerrillaPack
Look at the pure evil on the face of this demon Fauci as he is grilled in Congress:

https://instagr.am/p/C7xkuiPNPQS
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Bockwinkle
https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-deborah-birx-admits-effort-squash-covid-lab-leak-theory
SmaptyWolf
Bockwinkle said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-deborah-birx-admits-effort-squash-covid-lab-leak-theory

Maybe this will help you guys be less confused about this topic: "Lab leak" and "engineered virus" aren't the same thing.

It's certainly possible a Chinese lab full of animal viruses being studied had a leak. We'll never know for sure. Of course since Trump quickly turned Covid into a culture war issue (to salvage his reelection chances, in case you're wondering who's "evil" here) the leak theory became a political football. At the end of the day, though, who cares? Labs won't stop studying animal viruses regardless.

But we can study the virus itself and tell if it was engineered. It wasn't.
Werewolf
LOL, so says the virologist #Nappy. Smartest ever on this site.
dogplasma
We *should* be focusing discussion on how to be better prepared for the next novel virus, which is 100% inevitable. I assume these kinds of discussions are taking place, but you don't hear about it in the news because they're not as sensational as trying to score political points by roasting a guy who's devoted his career to human health.

Also, if you're an adult who's afraid of vaccines … don't get a vaccine. And maybe don't have a career in public health and safety where one might be required in an emergency.
GuerrillaPack
dogplasma said:

We *should* be focusing discussion on how to be better prepared for the next novel virus, which is 100% inevitable. I assume these kinds of discussions are taking place, but you don't hear about it in the news because they're not as sensational as trying to score political points by roasting a guy who's devoted his career to human health.

Also, if you're an adult who's afraid of vaccines … don't get a vaccine. And maybe don't have a career in public health and safety where one might be required in an emergency.
Yes, "inevitable" because we know the communist elites are PLANNING to engineer another scamdemic, to advance their Luciferian "New World Order" agenda.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

Maybe this will help you guys be less confused about this topic: "Lab leak" and "engineered virus" aren't the same thing.

It's certainly possible a Chinese lab full of animal viruses being studied had a leak. We'll never know for sure. Of course since Trump quickly turned Covid into a culture war issue (to salvage his reelection chances, in case you're wondering who's "evil" here) the leak theory became a political football. At the end of the day, though, who cares? Labs won't stop studying animal viruses regardless.

But we can study the virus itself and tell if it was engineered. It wasn't.
Oh thank you great one. Yes, we desperately need your help. We're a bunch of dumb hillbilly conservatives who need libtards to explain the mysteries of the universe to us. Because people in a cult that don't even know basic biology (such as there are only two genders or that unborn children are living human beings) are the "scientific experts" on everything under the sun.

"We'll never know"...that's the favorite line of criminals to encourage people from giving up trying to investigate to determine the truth and hold them accountable.

No...there is plenty of evidence to prove that covid was an engineered bioweapon.
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

Yes, "inevitable" because we know the communist elites are PLANNING to engineer another scamdemic, to advance their Luciferian "New World Order" agenda.
Just curious... how did the Covid pandemic work out for the "communist elites"? I'm wondering how much return they got on their investment. Are we like 3% more Luciferian now?
dogplasma
GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

Or, just maybe, because human history is littered with viral outbreaks. You thinking maybe Charles Pfizer's great great great grandad engineered Ye Olde Black Plague?
GuerrillaPack
dogplasma said:

Or, just maybe, because human history is littered with viral outbreaks. You thinking maybe Charles Pfizer's great great great grandad engineered Ye Olde Black Plague?
Yes, such a great analogy. There have been no advancements in technology from the 1300s to today. We don't have the ability now to engineer bioweapons. The idea of engineered bioweapons is another fantasy of the "delusional conspiracy theorists."
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Just curious... how did the Covid pandemic work out for the "communist elites"? I'm wondering how much return they got on their investment. Are we like 3% more Luciferian now?
Probably more like 30%, with the Wu Flu scamdemic used to lay the foundation and set the precedent for all sorts of tyranny that these Satanic elites have planned -- including, for example, vaccine passports laying the groundwork for the Chinese-style social credit score system (precursor to a "mark of the Beast" type system), where you cannot buy or sell or participate in society unless you abide by the dictates of a tyrannical government.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Probably more like 30%, with the Wu Flu scamdemic used to lay the foundation and set the precedent for all sorts of tyranny that these Satanic elites have planned -- including, for example, vaccine passports laying the groundwork for the Chinese-style social credit score system (precursor to a "mark of the Beast" type system), where you cannot buy or sell or participate in society unless you abide by the dictates of a tyrannical government.

Amazing to me that depending on the self-serving convenience of either assertion, the NWO conspiracists vacillate between...

a. Being completely sure there are vast, highly effective, and perfectly secret malevolent schemes that will enable the Satanist DemonRats to dominate the world, and...

b. Being completely sure that the Luciferians in government and public life are so inept that they can't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time

Kinda hard to be both at the same time, amirite comrades?
Werewolf
#daSieve eloquence LOL...

Nary a thought or a mention of the likelihood of a resistance that's managed to stifle what would have been so easy if not for his FAV patriot. But its bigger than Trump #countonit
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Amazing to me that depending on the self-serving convenience of either assertion, the NWO conspiracists vacillate between...

a. Being completely sure there are vast, highly effective, and perfectly secret malevolent schemes that will enable the Satanist DemonRats to dominate the world, and...

b. Being completely sure that the Luciferians in government and public life are so inept that they can't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time

Kinda hard to be both at the same time, amirite comrades?
Where did I ever indicate that these Luciferian elites are that inept?
ncsupack1
Looks like X and Youtube have replaced golfing and fishing as hobbies.
dogplasma
GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

Yes, such a great analogy. There have been no advancements in technology from the 1300s to today. We don't have the ability now to engineer bioweapons. The idea of engineered bioweapons is another fantasy of the "delusional conspiracy theorists."
No, the idea that Covid 19 was an engineered bio weapon intentionally released by communist Luciferian elites to control the masses is a fantasy of the delusional conspiracy theorists. There's the difference.

Tangent: You like the thought of engineered epidemics a lot. You'd probably like Frank Herbert's "The White Plague". It's genuinely a really good book. It lacks the secret elite society aspect that you crave, but it's a good post-apocalyptic-type read about a designer virus written decades ago by the Dune author.
GuerrillaPack
dogplasma said:

No, the idea that Covid 19 was an engineered bio weapon intentionally released by communist Luciferian elites to control the masses is a fantasy of the delusional conspiracy theorists. There's the difference.

Tangent: You like the thought of engineered epidemics a lot. You'd probably like Frank Herbert's "The White Plague". It's genuinely a really good book. It lacks the secret elite society aspect that you crave, but it's a good post-apocalyptic-type read about a designer virus written decades ago by the Dune author.
I have no interest in fiction novels. The reality that we live in is 1000 times more interesting. We have real life villains orchestrating pLandemics and hundreds of other massive, real conspiracies going on...all orchestrated to bring in a totalitarian communist NWO agenda.
ncsupack1
I'm not getting into the weeds here like some, but Covid came from a lab.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

#daSieve eloquence LOL...

Nary a thought or a mention of the likelihood of a resistance that's managed to stifle what would have been so easy if not for his FAV patriot. But its bigger than Trump #countonit
Werewolf
You're still watching that show. Get yourself another JAB, its June 4th, you're due.
Bockwinkle
ncsupack1 said:

It came from a Chinese lab that fauci funded.
caryking
Bockwinkle said:

ncsupack1 said:

Some of these people are funny…

We really don't know whether this was leaked on purpose or accidental. Anything to the contrary is pure speculation. Now, we do know, without a doubt, that the US funded development of Gain of Function research. That is without a doubt, at all.

People can call it whatever they want; however, it is what it is. Now, the funding we did, certainly helped the Wuhon lab, in the creation of their work; otherwise, why fund it? Or, are we saying we just spent money for no reason at all..
Werewolf
Exactly! Not a medical professional and never wished to be. But already understanding that we are lied to constantly, a person would first look for indications and very carefully proceed from there. Research it from sources other than the MSM lies and narratives.

Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
Bockwinkle said:

ncsupack1 said:

Good chance it may have come from a little bit down the road in Chapel Hill. This is Dr. David Martin and he knows his stuff and has been digging on this for 4 years. We will see how this plays out, but Dr. Baric in Chapel Hill had a lot to do with this. He designed Remdesivir which is a death shot, to use as a possible cure. He made a ton of money and is in this heavily. Unfortunately, I believe Baric used to swim for N. C. State back in the 70's.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
SmaptyWolf
Bockwinkle said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yes, moron, the NIH funds virus labs in China. Because we would be IDIOTS not too. Maybe you've heard of SARS, or maybe MERS? China has a long history of some pretty awful viruses popping up there, and the rest of the world clearly has a strong interest in helping them stay on top of that.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Bockwinkle said:

ncsupack1 said:

Some of these people are funny…

We really don't know whether this was leaked on purpose or accidental. Anything to the contrary is pure speculation. Now, we do know, without a doubt, that the US funded development of Gain of Function research. That is without a doubt, at all.

People can call it whatever they want; however, it is what it is. Now, the funding we did, certainly helped the Wuhon lab, in the creation of their work; otherwise, why fund it? Or, are we saying we just spent money for no reason at all..
Yes, in Right Wing Fantasy World there is OMG NO DOUBT about the NIH funding Chinese "gain of function" research. It definitely wasn't one of your conspiracy feeding frenzies driven by Rand Paul and the usual suspects.

It may come as a surprise to you that it was bullsh**.

GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yes, moron, the NIH funds virus labs in China. Because we would be IDIOTS not too. Maybe you've heard of SARS, or maybe MERS? China has a long history of some pretty awful viruses popping up there, and the rest of the world clearly have a strong interest in helping them stay on top of that.
But wait, all the boot-licking commie libtarded "geniuses" told us way back when that the "crazy conspiracy theorists" were "lying" when they were the first ones who were saying that covid came from the Wuhan lab.

You mean it wasn't a "crazy conspiracy theory" after all??
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Yes, in Right Wing Fantasy World there is OMG NO DOUBT about the NIH funding Chinese "gain of function" research. It's definitely wasn't one of your conspiracy feeding frenzies driven by Rand Paul and the usual suspects.

It may come as a surprise to you that it was bullsh**.

The right-wing "conspiracy theorists" are the only ones who knew and were telling the truth about the covid scamdemic from day one of this fraud.

The clueless commie libtarded lemmings and their Marxist overlords are the ones who have been lying about everything related to covid from day one.
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yes, moron, the NIH funds virus labs in China. Because we would be IDIOTS not too. Maybe you've heard of SARS, or maybe MERS? China has a long history of some pretty awful viruses popping up there, and the rest of the world clearly have a strong interest in helping them stay on top of that.
But wait, all the boot-licking commie libtarded "geniuses" told us way back when that the "crazy conspiracy theorists" were "lying" when they were the first ones who were saying that covid came from the Wuhan lab.

You mean it wasn't a "crazy conspiracy theory" after all??

The virus wasn't engineered. It's very easy to tell. It wasn't. So if that's your theory, it's wrong.

Now was it an animal virus that popped out of an animal's butt in the wet market and landed on someone, or was it an animal virus being studied in the Wuhan lab that somehow leaked out? That we'll never know for sure, because China will never let us find out in a million years.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

The virus wasn't engineered. It's very easy to tell. It wasn't. So if that's your theory, it's wrong.

That may be the supposed "consensus" of the "scientists" that the Marxist Lamestream Media wants us to believe are the only ones to pay attention to. But that doesn't make it the truth. The "consensus" of the "scientific experts" that the government and Establishment media has promoted has been proven wrong over and over again in regards to this covid charade -- eg, on the "scientific consensus" on the 6 foot separation, the effectiveness of masking, the "safety and effectiveness" of the "vaccines", etc.

The "scientific experts" have been wrong (lying) about everything.
First Page Last Page
Page 572 of 575

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.