Coronavirus

2,137,879 Views | 20194 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by GuerrillaPack
Mormad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nothing wrong with that
caryking
Mormad said:

The risk/ benefit ratio is different for kids. That's why I feel each family and/ or individual has to make their own honest assessments of risk and benefit of vaccination. Everybody's dynamics are different. Luckily, the disease is fairly benign in kids (some parents don't think a fever of 102.5 for 2 days in their 6 month old is benign I guess), but the vaccine is fairly safe too (as an example, I have detailed rates and the typical tclinical course of myocarditis since it's often used in arguments).

Nobody is changing anybody's mind about beliefs regarding benefits of vaccination, so that weighs heavily in decision making whether the decision maker is right or wrong. The benefits for kids as a population have to be less than for the older folks, though. I think we all agree there.

But what do you do if your wife is fighting breast cancer and your 15 yo son is unvaxxed with no known recent infection (especially a year ago)? That's when it gets tough. Easy decision for me. But I understand why many would hesitate. That's why I think information matters, and let's face it, the published data/science/studies on both sides pretty much suck at guiding us. Maybe that's why I feel compelled to post my experiential biases here. Idk.
I get what you're saying…. I fully understand circumstances, in each household, can and/or will dictate decision. I have no problem with that. As a general rule, taking all the possibilities out, why should a kid get the vaccination?

First, I'll say… I don't look at the data (on deaths) anymore as I've kinda lost interest. That said, I'm just curious why a kid, at any age, would get the vaccine (again, taking the possibilities out)?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wayland
caryking said:

Mormad said:

The risk/ benefit ratio is different for kids. That's why I feel each family and/ or individual has to make their own honest assessments of risk and benefit of vaccination. Everybody's dynamics are different. Luckily, the disease is fairly benign in kids (some parents don't think a fever of 102.5 for 2 days in their 6 month old is benign I guess), but the vaccine is fairly safe too (as an example, I have detailed rates and the typical tclinical course of myocarditis since it's often used in arguments).

Nobody is changing anybody's mind about beliefs regarding benefits of vaccination, so that weighs heavily in decision making whether the decision maker is right or wrong. The benefits for kids as a population have to be less than for the older folks, though. I think we all agree there.

But what do you do if your wife is fighting breast cancer and your 15 yo son is unvaxxed with no known recent infection (especially a year ago)? That's when it gets tough. Easy decision for me. But I understand why many would hesitate. That's why I think information matters, and let's face it, the published data/science/studies on both sides pretty much suck at guiding us. Maybe that's why I feel compelled to post my experiential biases here. Idk.
I get what you're saying…. I fully understand circumstances, in each household, can and/or will dictate decision. I have no problem with that. As a general rule, taking all the possibilities out, why should a kid get the vaccination?

First, I'll say… I don't look at the data (on deaths) anymore as I've kinda lost interest. That said, I'm just curious why a kid, at any age, would get the vaccine (again, taking the possibilities out)?

To assuage the mental concerns of their fearful parents.

Even in the above scenario. That heathy 15 year old (in 2022) is still likely to not only get but transmit COVID regardless of his vaccination status.

I know plenty of vaccinated (and boosted) kids who have had COVID and had a fever post vax/boost. So again, regardless of vaccination status, the vaccine has not shown a great reduction (if any) of symptomatic illness in children. So he can have his cake and eat it too, if he wants. Serious illness would remain rare, either way.

Crappy scenario that his mom has cancer. But he is better off taking other precautions like being aware of his health status and how he is feeling. That will do more to help his mother than taking a wild-type vaccine.

If he is feeling poorly, I would also recommend that he avoid contact with his mother and not follow the advice the CDC continues to give and pretend a cloth mask (or an N95 with ANY gap) is going to do a damn thing to prevent him spreading his illness to his mother.
GuerrillaPack
Every other commercial on the radio is Pfizer or the Gubbamint pushing the covid injections. Still. Two years after this scamdemic.

Take your vaxx and shove it up your ***

https://instagr.am/p/CfAsEzNtJeW
Werewolf
Outside of these known - to date - risks; have at it!
Myocarditis Up 2800%: Army Veteran Pam Long Lists Alarming Numbers From the DMED Data Base

Myocarditis - Up 2800%
Cancers - Up 300% to 900%
Infertility (Both Genders) - Up 500%
Miscarriages - Up 300%
Neurological Disorders - Up 1000%
Demyelinating Disorders - Up 1000%
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) - Up 600%
Guillain-Barr Syndrome - Up 500%
HIV - Up 500%
Pulmonary Embolisms - Up 400%

Join: Covid Truth Net

But ADE and V-AIDS haven't fully kicked in yet....
Werewolf
Surprised to see on Real America Voice these last few weeks so many pharma advertisements for skin rashes like eczema.

Some of the info I've read suggests that rashes and even shingles will soon become prevalent with the beginnings of V-AIDS as immune systems wane as a result of the jab. I know 3 different people with unusual rashes and all 3 are vaccinated.
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Surprised to see on Real America Voice these last few weeks so many pharma advertisements for skin rashes like eczema.

Some of the info I've read suggests that rashes and even shingles will soon become prevalent with the beginnings of V-AIDS as immune systems wane as a result of the jab. I know 3 different people with unusual rashes and all 3 are vaccinated.
I also never heard radio commercials all the time about going to see your doctor for arrhythmia or irregular heat beat, until the last year or so. Of course, many of those commercials are by Pfizer. Causing the disease and then selling you the "treatment'. A good business model.
GuerrillaPack
Churches in Canada were bribed with $50,000 and up to promote the vaxx to their members.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/canadian-pastor-says-health-officials-offered-church-50000-to-push-vaccines/

Quote:

Canadian pastor says health officials offered church $50,000 to push vaccines

Fri Jun 17, 2022

MELFORT, Saskatchewan (LifeSiteNews) A senior Canadian Christian pastor alleged that public health officials offered his church $50,000 if they agreed to promote "vaccine confidence" to parishioners.

All those slick commercials you hear on television and radio with the soothing music in the background urging you to get the vaxx...who do you think is behind those? Was it God himself writing and producing the commercial? No, it was Pfizer and their lizard-human hybrid CEO.

All those commie Lamestream media talking heads that promote the safe and effective holy vaxx 24/7...why do you think they do that? Because they are bleeding heart humanitarians who love you and your family? Because they are "truth tellers" and knowledgeable, and know all about the "science"? Or could the fact that Big Pharma is the biggest supplier of advertisement money to the Lamestream Establishment media have anything to do with it?

The doctors? Most of which are part of a system that is in the pocket of Big Pharma?

Everything you are getting is propaganda. It's somebody pushing their agenda on you.
PackMom
GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

I also never heard radio commercials all the time about going to see your doctor for arrhythmia or irregular heat beat, until the last year or so. Of course, many of those commercials are by Pfizer. Causing the disease and then selling you the "treatment'. A good business model.
Can't say about radio but I've seen lots of them on television since long before covid showed up.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

exactly.
Werewolf
Governor DeSantis says Florida babies won't have mRNA vaccines available for the brainwashed parents. Florida is not ordering it.
caryking
caryking said:

Mormad said:

Mormad, that reply was meant for you…. I'd really like to hear your thoughts…

Joe Biden
Mormad
Thanks, Cary. I think it's difficult to answer without possibilities or circumstances given they're so integral to the decision making process, but i think i know what you're asking so I'll give it a try. I will pm you with my personal thoughts, Cary, and you can take them FWIW.
caryking
Mormad said:

Thanks, Cary. I think it's difficult to answer without possibilities or circumstances given they're so integral to the decision making process, but i think i know what you're asking so I'll give it a try. I will pm you with my personal thoughts, Cary, and you can take them FWIW.

Sounds good! Thanks!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Prof Brett Weinstein speaks about Monkeypox 1 min 45 sec

And......low n behold; WIkipedia is on top of this guy's BIO........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bret_Weinstein

Bret Samuel Weinstein (/wanstan/; born February 21, 1969) is an American podcaster and author. He served as a professor of biology at Evergreen State College, but resigned in the aftermath of the 2017 Evergreen State College protests, which brought him to national attention. Along with his brother Eric Weinstein, he is among the people referred to collectively as the intellectual dark web.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bret_Weinstein#cite_note-3][3][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bret_Weinstein#cite_note-4][4][/url] Weinstein has been criticized for making false statements about COVID-19 treatments and vaccines.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bret_Weinstein#cite_note-ivm2-5][5][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bret_Weinstein#cite_note-CNET-7-9-21-6][6][/url]
Werewolf
Punishing Dissident Physicians

CA Assembly Bill 2098 would muzzle physicians and severely punish those who challenge covid public health measures. I head to Sacramento next week to testify in opposition to the bill at the CA Senate committee hearing.

https://aaronkheriaty.substack.com/p/punishing-dissident-physicians

GuerrillaPack
Did senile Biden sort of slip up here and spill the beans? How does he know that a "second pLandemic" is coming??

Wayland
Quote:

The state's largest hospital systems reaped a windfall from the pandemic, taking emergency taxpayer funding that helped boost record profits and facilitate acquisitions instead of dipping into multibillion-dollar reserves, according to a report released Wednesday by the Department of the State Treasurer.

The state's seven largest systems, combined, grew by $7.1 billion from 2019 to 2021 in cash and financial investments, partly due to a surging stock market, according to the report. The treasurer's office said these hospitals netted $5.3 billion in profits last year, and that six of the seven systems saw higher profits than before the pandemic.
packgrad
Wayland said:

Quote:

The state's largest hospital systems reaped a windfall from the pandemic, taking emergency taxpayer funding that helped boost record profits and facilitate acquisitions instead of dipping into multibillion-dollar reserves, according to a report released Wednesday by the Department of the State Treasurer.

The state's seven largest systems, combined, grew by $7.1 billion from 2019 to 2021 in cash and financial investments, partly due to a surging stock market, according to the report. The treasurer's office said these hospitals netted $5.3 billion in profits last year, and that six of the seven systems saw higher profits than before the pandemic.

Oldsouljer
Gee Joe, you let a zillion potential disease carriers have unauthorized entry into the country, it's almost like you want a pandemic.
PackFansXL
The CDC Just Pushed Fake News on Covid Child Mortality

Quote:

The CDC displayed a slide at a conference that falsely claimed Covid-19 was the fourth or fifth leading cause of death for all pediatric age groups. A writer who is publicly known only by the name Kelley immediately saw that the claim was "completely and utterly false." Among several errors, which are so blatant as to seem like intentional massaging of the numbers, Kelley discovered that all data from a 26-month period were being crammed into one year, and that deaths were attributed to Covid, regardless of whether the death was caused by Covid, if the disease was mentioned on the death certificate. The CDC slide, which cited a pre-publication British study that is now being re-examined, also bumped up the numbers by altering the definition of pediatric (ordinarily understood to mean under 18) to include 18- and 19-year-olds.

Writes Shapiro in his Substack column, Marginally Compelling:
Quote:

This is a massive data error, and yet it persisted through a supposedly rigorous data check from 11 authors and was selected by top-tier scientists for their landmark presentation to the most knowledgeable experts in the field.
No one in any of these meetings recognized this error. This slide was presented uncritically to the nation's top doctors and epidemiologists who are in charge of setting the national policy on COVID vaccines for children and no one even noticed it.

Science!
Wayland
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

The CDC displayed a slide at a conference that falsely claimed Covid-19 was the fourth or fifth leading cause of death for all pediatric age groups. A writer who is publicly known only by the name Kelley immediately saw that the claim was "completely and utterly false." Among several errors, which are so blatant as to seem like intentional massaging of the numbers, Kelley discovered that all data from a 26-month period were being crammed into one year, and that deaths were attributed to Covid, regardless of whether the death was caused by Covid, if the disease was mentioned on the death certificate. The CDC slide, which cited a pre-publication British study that is now being re-examined, also bumped up the numbers by altering the definition of pediatric (ordinarily understood to mean under 18) to include 18- and 19-year-olds.

Quote:

This is a massive data error, and yet it persisted through a supposedly rigorous data check from 11 authors and was selected by top-tier scientists for their landmark presentation to the most knowledgeable experts in the field.
No one in any of these meetings recognized this error. This slide was presented uncritically to the nation's top doctors and epidemiologists who are in charge of setting the national policy on COVID vaccines for children and no one even noticed it.

Science!

CDC and FDA should be burned to the ground. They are sham institutions at this point.
packgrad
Wayland said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Quote:

Science!

CDC and FDA should be burned to the ground. They are sham institutions at this point.

It's so obvious now that they are sham institutions, their defenders no longer say "Why would they lie?"
Werewolf
^^ Really happy to see you guys figure this bu$$**** out. Prayers for all..........
TheStorm
^ LOL. In other words, "were" fully believes that his postings - and only his postings - have enlightened many on this board that never had the capability to think for themselves before his arrival... dude shows up a full year after this thread started and he immediately knows exactly what everybody here's deepest thoughts on the pandemic are.

Still. Just. Too. Damn. Funny.
caryking
packgrad said:

Wayland said:

Quote:

And my Republican friends think we are in a free market economy…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

^ LOL. In other words, "were" fully believes that his postings - and only his postings - have enlightened many on this board that never had the capability to think for themselves before his arrival... dude shows up a full year after this thread started and he immediately knows exactly what everybody here's deepest thoughts on the pandemic are.

Still. Just. Too. Damn. Funny.
Question for you. Have you figured it out yet? Or are you going to continue to ball up in the corner and throw a tantrum about finding out the truth might be other than what you believed and invested heavily in?
Werewolf
https://takeactionforfreedom.com/silencing-doctors/?inf_contact_key=573e18a13d36d009ef2f48260cad288e1b0a3f0fd3ee5d9b43fb34c6613498d7
Werewolf
https://odysee.com/myocarditis_symptoms_missed_cases_labs_and_treatment:9b9018a4c46b3c87f9709cf7ca0186ba5f11e6a1?lid=9250a8e9b3f2c8a228f3949891b8b70f1b376fdd
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf

COVID vaccinations underway
GuerrillaPack
https://expose-news.com/2022/06/24/monkeypox-only-countries-pfizer-vaccine-great-reset/

Quote:

"Monkeypox" is only circulating in Countries where the population have been given the Pfizer Vaccine

June 24 2022

Allegedly, for the first time since its discovery among humans in Africa over 50 years ago, the monkeypox virus is circulating throughout several countries including the USA, UK, Canada, Brazil, Australia and most of Europe all at the same time.

But it just so happens that every single country where monkeypox is allegedly circulating is also a country that has distributed the Pfizer Covid-19 injection to its population; excluding some countries in Africa where the disease has been endemic for the past 50 or so years.

The World Health Organization has not received a single report of monkeypox from any country in the world where the Pfizer vaccine was not administered.

Why is this?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
First Page Last Page
Page 496 of 577

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.