Coronavirus

2,125,263 Views | 20148 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by GuerrillaPack
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The assault on our children intensifies!
PackFansXL
Quote:

The Biden administration will no longer require travelers flying into the United States to test negative for Covid, multiple outlets reported on Friday morning.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will make a formal announcement that it is rescinding the requirement effective at midnight on Sunday later on Friday. Currently, travelers must wait at least ten days before flying into the U.S. if they test positive for Covid before a flight.

A number of European countries, Canada, and Mexico had all previously dropped similar mandates months ago. The requirement, first implemented in the U.S. January 2021, is no longer necessary "based on the science and data," a senior administration official told CNN.

Airlines and the travel industry have been lobbying to get rid of the requirement for months.
packgrad
Based on the science and data. Lol. It's unfortunate how the left has *******ized the words science and data.
GuerrillaPack

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
A spike of ~3 million disabled persons in the United States corresponds with the vaxx rollout.

Data/graph above from here:
https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNU00074597

Article with breakdown on this:

https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.com/p/a-massive-spike-in-disability-is?s=w

Quote:

A Massive Spike in Disability is Most Likely Due to a Wave of Vaccine Injuries

June 7, 2022

[...]

Based on this data it is abundantly clear the vaccines must be viewed as the primary cause of this spike in disability until another cause can be proven.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
^ My head is planted firmly ......upside down buried in the sand!
statefan91
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

The Biden administration will no longer require travelers flying into the United States to test negative for Covid, multiple outlets reported on Friday morning.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will make a formal announcement that it is rescinding the requirement effective at midnight on Sunday later on Friday. Currently, travelers must wait at least ten days before flying into the U.S. if they test positive for Covid before a flight.

A number of European countries, Canada, and Mexico had all previously dropped similar mandates months ago. The requirement, first implemented in the U.S. January 2021, is no longer necessary "based on the science and data," a senior administration official told CNN.

Airlines and the travel industry have been lobbying to get rid of the requirement for months.

Thankful for this - the prospect of going on a trip and then getting stuck an additional 10 days always seemed insane once vaccines were widely available.
Mormad
Not nearly as bad as getting disabled by the vaccine!!
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

A spike of ~3 million disabled persons in the United States corresponds with the vaxx rollout.

Data/graph above from here:
https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNU00074597

Article with breakdown on this:

https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.com/p/a-massive-spike-in-disability-is?s=w

Quote:

A Massive Spike in Disability is Most Likely Due to a Wave of Vaccine Injuries

June 7, 2022

[...]

Based on this data it is abundantly clear the vaccines must be viewed as the primary cause of this spike in disability until another cause can be proven.

See the huge dip in disability when COVID hit?

What was that from?

Were we due a reversion to the mean? If not, why not?

How does the trend line look when you zoom out and look at 10 years?
Mormad
Yes, and when this is not SSI disability but instead a 6 question questionnaire assessing subjective disability, 2 questions which include "physical, mental, or emotional" issues, it becomes quite clear this is a biased or completely obtuse interpretation.

With all the focus on the mental and emotional toil of the pandemic and its survivors of severe dz, mandates, lost work, lost loved ones, addictions, lost social interaction, reduced general healthcare,etc etc etc, this disability doc can think of noooooooo other explanation for a rise in subjective disability 1 yr after whole thing started other than vaccine injury??? Riiiiight. He's got that proverbial swamp land in Florida ready for you, too.

I have to do work comp and ssi disability evaluations fairly commonly as a neurosurgeon, and I asked some providers today, and none of us have seen a case of vaccine injury disability to date. We have seen scattered suspected Vax reactions or "injuries" but no disability. I'm sure there are few around though. We have seen plenty of disease survivors with long term effects. But I'm sure we are just a huge outlier.
GuerrillaPack
I love the lengths people will go to defend this vaxx. This vaxx is like manna from Heaven, and Pfizer and Moderna are God. Fauci is their prophet, and the Marxist Lamestream media are the priests.
Mormad
Same dude who tried to tell us the mRNA vaxxes would be so bad while touting the J&J and A-Z versions, which had higher rates of Vax reactions like DVTs and GBS than the mRNA vaxxes. And then tried to say the vaxxes didn't reduce infections or transmissions but would magically still be so bad because they would inhibit herd immunity, all while INCREASING the risk of infection. Dude can't make up his mind he so blinded by bias and trying to keep up with the professional grifters.
GuerrillaPack
It's ok. Fauci and the communists in the Lamestream media really do love you. The gubbamint loves you. Pfizer and Moderna love you. They would never lie or try to hide anything. That's why Big Pharma has total immunity by law from any injuries caused by their miracle vaxxes. That's why they've threatened all doctors in the country with losing their license and career if they dare buck the agenda. So that's how you know you are getting the "truth" and that this vaxx is the greatest thing since the invention of electricity or the wheel.
Mormad
Oh how you must hate to hear this, but I've never been threatened. And I've never heard one single colleague complain that they've been threatened.
Civilized
Mormad said:

Yes, and when this is not SSI disability but instead a 6 question questionnaire assessing subjective disability, 2 questions which include "physical, mental, or emotional" issues, it becomes quite clear this is a biased or completely obtuse interpretation.

With all the focus on the mental and emotional toil of the pandemic and its survivors of severe dz, mandates, lost work, lost loved ones, addictions, lost social interaction, reduced general healthcare,etc etc etc, this disability doc can think of noooooooo other explanation for a rise in subjective disability 1 yr after whole thing started other than vaccine injury??? Riiiiight. He's got that proverbial swamp land in Florida ready for you, too.

I have to do work comp and ssi disability evaluations fairly commonly as a neurosurgeon, and I asked some providers today, and none of us have seen a case of vaccine injury disability to date. We have seen scattered suspected Vax reactions or "injuries" but no disability. I'm sure there are few around though. We have seen plenty of disease survivors with long term effects. But I'm sure we are just a huge outlier.

Yup, and SSA disability benefits actually fell in 2021 compared to 2020.

But who's counting?
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

My in laws are in Cabo right now, supposed to fly back tomorrow, and my BIL started feeling badly, got tested and was positive. So now he has to stay, though I guess this change allows him to fly home Monday morning now
PackFansXL
Hopefully he recovers quickly.
GuerrillaPack
How could you not trust Pfizer and the miracle vaxx after hearing it straight from their CEO?

Maybe those crazy "conpiracy theorists" are on to something when they talk about some "humans" actually being the literal spawn of Satan, "aliens" or possessed by demons, or "lizards in a human skin suit".

No, that's not doctored by the KuHnsPiRaCy tHeOrIsTs. It's real. See at 1:43 here:

Also, at 4:09, he describes the vaccines and other drugs offered by Pfizer as "weapons". Freudian slip.

top comments:
Quote:

The movie "They Live" was actually a documentary. These beings are out here in plain sight.

[...]

Revelation 16:13, NIV: Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Hopefully he recovers quickly.

Thanks. I think he's doing better already, but just restricted from travel

But he does have diabetes (but in great physical) shape so of course is higher risk from that
GuerrillaPack
This Satanic creature says that people who try to "make money" and "profit" by "playing with the emotions" and stoking "fear" in people, with respect to covid, are "criminals".

Was he talking about himself and Pfizer, who have raked in Billions in profits from the covid Scamdemic? No, he is projecting these criminal acts that he and his cabal are committing, and falsely accusing anti-vaxx "conspiracy theorists" of committing these crimes.

Do you see how these demons completely invert reality, as the communist Establishment are masters at doing? He is attacking those who are telling the truth and trying to crucify us and have us literally thrown in prison...when in reality it is him and this elite cabal who are actually committing COLOSSAL crimes against humanity.

This is a Marxist tactic, straight out of "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinsky... accuse your opposition of the things you are doing.

Werewolf
No skin in the game, UNCENSORED TRUTH from the lips of a Patriots.

https://rumble.com/v17omi3-cv19-vax-deadliest-fraud-in-history-edward-dowd.html
Werewolf

Werewolf
https://expose-news.com/2022/06/07/confidential-pfizer-docs-covid-vaccination-causing-depopulation/

Pfizer documents REVEAL....
Werewolf
Werewolf
https://vaccineeffects.org/doctors-baffled-by-a-mysterious-new-sudden-death-syndrome-killing-healthy-young-people/

Civilized
This is just more of your bull**** meme-ing.

Is this made-up **** the types of stuff you scare your family with?

Quote:

Reuters looked into the list of 108 names provided by Real Time News (bit.ly/32pqrt7 , page 6). It appears to be compiled using news reports of the deaths of 108 people, aged 12 64, worldwide.

Among the sports attributed to the names are American football, archery, athletics, badminton, ballet, baseball, basketball, body building, boxing, canoeing, cricket, cycling, field hockey, footvolley, handball, ice hockey, rugby (league and union), soccer, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and weightlifting.

A mixture of sporting levels is included which range from professional, semi-professional, amateur, retired, youth (under 15 years old), high school and college.

There are also four soccer coaches listed among the names, as well as one body building coach, one cricket teacher, one athletics trainer, a golf caddie, a marching band member and a doctor who died while out jogging.

Fact Check-List of '108 FIFA soccer players' is not proof of a common link between COVID-19 vaccines and athlete deaths

TheStorm
Haha! Just let him go Civ… he's on another one of his rolls again…

I'd actually be more interested in seeing a current chart or two from Wayland and / or Davie right now on the numbers here in NC… haven't heard much anecdotal instances of infection recently, and all of a sudden they're not talking about it on tv anymore, but I also don't want to jump to any conclusions…
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Quote:

Reuters looked into the list of 108 names provided by Real Time News (bit.ly/32pqrt7 , page 6). It appears to be compiled using news reports of the deaths of 108 people, aged 12 64, worldwide.

Among the sports attributed to the names are American football, archery, athletics, badminton, ballet, baseball, basketball, body building, boxing, canoeing, cricket, cycling, field hockey, footvolley, handball, ice hockey, rugby (league and union), soccer, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and weightlifting.

A mixture of sporting levels is included which range from professional, semi-professional, amateur, retired, youth (under 15 years old), high school and college.

There are also four soccer coaches listed among the names, as well as one body building coach, one cricket teacher, one athletics trainer, a golf caddie, a marching band member and a doctor who died while out jogging.

Fact Check-List of '108 FIFA soccer players' is not proof of a common link between COVID-19 vaccines and athlete deaths

You might as well being talking to Klaus Schwab if you're counting on Reuters being true. You probably believe the Snopes fact checkers too.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Haha! Just let him go Civ… he's on another one of his rolls again…

I'd actually be more interested in seeing a current chart or two from Wayland and / or Davie right now on the numbers here in NC… haven't heard much anecdotal instances of infection recently, and all of a sudden they're not talking about it on tv anymore, but I also don't want to jump to any conclusions…
M will light you up with your 4th jab too while you're at it. I think you need 5 or 6.
Mormad
ACTIV6 trial (multimeter RTC) on going, but pre-release nonpeer reviewed cohort of 1571 pts randomized to ivermectin or placebo for OUTPATIENT treatment of mild-moderate covid.

Showed no difference in death,hospitalizations, time to resolution of symptoms in the 2 arms.

I'm not ready to make conclusions based on this, but it doesn't have the inherent weaknesses or lack of power that previous studies did (some of which have since been retracted). The weaknesses for me personally when trying to use this to advise pts: relatively small number of pts, mild-mod dz that was likely to get better anyway (there was only one death and it was in the ivermectin arm, and hospitalizations were uncommon), time from onset to treatment was 6days (too long imho, but there was no difference in the <3d and >3d subsets).

Will be interesting to watch the numbers over time as the study enrolls.
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/vs01kt-january-5-2022.html

Pfizer CEO says FDA-approved digital pill contains a chip that transmits information once swallowed Several, Sieve and Stormie for sure, would take this pill like a little birdie takes a worm from momma in their nest!

No problem; take an Emergency Use Authorization Pfizer jab without any concerns........ even though Pfizer stopped the animal study because the animals in the study were dying,.........this new pill is FDA approved!
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Quote:

Dr Naomi Wolf, [12/14/2021 1:21 PM]
Pathological evidence shows how covid-19 vaccinations cause lymphocytes to attack the body's own organs

Even though mass fatalities are associated with the spike protein mRNA vaccine, this experimental program has yet to be stopped. Even though Pfizer and the FDA knew there were 1,223 deaths from the vaccine in the first three months of its rollout, the emergency use authorization continued. It is not only unscientific, but it is also disingenuous and amoral to classify post vaccination fatalities as "unexplained deaths." Pathologists and medical examiners have no choice but to investigate how these vaccines are killing certain people. Autopsies and pathological evidence show that covid vaccines induce cardiovascular damage, immune depletion and serious autoimmune conditions.

German pathologists present microscopic evidence that covid jabs cause "lymphocyte riot" leading to organ failure

German pathology professors Arne Burkhardt and Walter Lang held a press conference presenting ten autopsies of people who died shortly after taking covid-19 vaccines. The people in the study were all over the age of 50 and died at different intervals in the two weeks following their vaccination. After microscopically studying tissue samples of the deceased, the pathologists found something out of the ordinary, yet common among each sample. The pathologists pinpoint the occurrence of a "lymphocyte riot" among the ten autopsied bodies. The pathologists found an obscene number of lymphocytes in several tissues, including the liver, kidneys, spleen, and the uterus. The lymphocytes aggressively attacked the tissue in these organs, causing organ damage.

This autoimmune nightmare is more than likely a life-threatening consequence of the covid-19 vaccination. Burkhardt and two other pathologists confirmed that vaccines initiated this pathogenesis for five of the ten cases studied. In two of the cases, the vaccination was ruled a "probable" cause of death. One case is yet to be evaluated, and the other two deaths are "rather coincident" or "possibly" caused by the vaccine.

A German doctor, Professor Peter Schirmacher, investigated forty autopsies of people who died within two weeks of covid-19 vaccination. He showed microscopic details of severe tissue damage caused by the vaccines; he concluded that one third of the people died from the vaccination directly, either via cerebral vein thrombosis or autoimmune diseases. @naomirwolf

Read more
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Quote:

Dr Naomi Wolf, [12/15/2021 12:53 PM]
"The Pfizer injection was responsible for 131 (94%) of these cases, with 128 (92% occurring after the second dose). "

But that's OK because we're about to start giving our kids the second dose!!
Kids heart problems after the injections.

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/12/15/study-finds-covid-vaccines-to-blame-for-98-percent-cases-myocarditis/

Reuters won't publish this..................and Snopes says its false........ Facebook will put you in FB jail and Twitter will take your account down........Youtube will remove the video if there was one.....and you bozos keep believing this s$it.

I laughed when I saw Stormie post about the normies watch CNN, NBC, ABC, etc........but they he thinks Reuters and Snopes are truth.
Mormad
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

Dr Naomi Wolf, [12/15/2021 12:53 PM]
"The Pfizer injection was responsible for 131 (94%) of these cases, with 128 (92% occurring after the second dose). "

But that's OK because we're about to start giving our kids the second dose!!
Kids heart problems after the injections.

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/12/15/study-finds-covid-vaccines-to-blame-for-98-percent-cases-myocarditis/

Reuters won't publish this..................and Snopes says its false........ Facebook will put you in FB jail and Twitter will take your account down........Youtube will remove the video if there was one.....and you bozos keep believing this s$it.

I laughed when I saw Stormie post about the normies watch CNN, NBC, ABC, etc........but they he thinks Reuters and Snopes are truth.

We dont believe this sht because it's a really shtty interpretation of data that is false and misses key points. Did you even read the study in the link and try to use your brain even a tiny bit to see if the argument you present as TRUTH even holds water?

This study DOES NOT IN ANY WAY show that 98% of myocarditis cases are vaccine related. If you just read the study THAT YOU LINKED you will quickly see that the study DID NOT INCLUDE cases of myocarditis that had OTHER plausible etiologies of myocarditis that have been causing myocarditis in humans forever. See their supplement for the details. They ONLY included cases that were within 30 days of vaccination. So there is no rate calculated because we don't know how many total cases of myocarditis occurred during the study period, only that they found 140 cases within 30 days of a Vax dose.

So the entire headline of the article is FALSE and completely misleading. You should probably read the stuff you post and see if it is ACTUALLY true before posting it as TRUTH and chastising us for being bozos that believe sht.

Second, because it doesn't fit your agenda, you fail to mention that they repeat that the overwhelming majority of cases were short lived with a mild clinical course, avg hospital stay 2days, no deaths.

Just to be clear, you cannot claim vaccines cause 98% of myocarditis cases if the data EXCLUDES ALL OTHER PLAUSIBLE CAUSES, ie, ALL CASES OF MYOCARDITIS THAT HAD ANY OTHER PLAUSIBLE EXPLANATION WERE EXCLUDED FROM THIS STUDY ON PURPOSE.
Werewolf
https://www.globalresearch.ca/dear-friends-sorry-announce-genocide/5782022

How about this LIE?

That's a lot of people lying............
First Page Last Page
Page 492 of 576

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.