Coronavirus

2,098,856 Views | 20073 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by GuerrillaPack
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't know these people; however, I found the commentary to be worth a listen...

https://americasvoice.news/video/U0zCPR3jjOh8hyP

https://americasvoice.news/video/KIkMCN6ehdKo172

https://americasvoice.news/video/qiAf5YLa3RkE1pQ

I don't know if I put them in the correct order; so, play them with that in mind...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Civilized
Werewolf said:

GP, I say "happy train ride" to these two docs and anyone that wants to follow them over the cliff. I say let em' go. Focus on those dearest to you.

Unfortunately, we have family and friends on the same damn train. I continue to share the censored information as best I can and I have had significant results with 75-80% having vaccine regret.

The other issue is when too many of em' simply comply, roll up their sleeve and take the next jab as they're told or as fooled. I think we have 50% but we must all stand strong with a "he$$ no".

What exactly do they regret, and why?
GuerrillaPack
Mormad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Also, calling the mRNA vaccines "gene therapy" only proves someone does not know what "gene therapy" means. It is a term being thrown around to scare people into not getting a vaccine "proven" to be effective in reducing severe Covid infection and deaths.
Then I guess the head of pharma at Bayer doesn't know what gene therapy is either. And when says that the covid mRNA vaxx is "gene therapy", he says it in a positive way, encouraging people to get all the next wave of gene therapy vaccines that they have coming down the pipeline.

When I call the mRNA vaxx gene therapy, I do so not to "scare" people. I do so because it is THE TRUTH. How people choose to view that truth (positively or negatively) is up to them. Me personally, I don't trust King Fauci and the NIH, Big Pharma, DARPA and whoever else to produce gene altering vaccines that will actually help and benefit humanity. Actually, I think their motivation is the 180 degree opposite of that.

I think God designed my genetics and immune system just fine. If you think Fauci, the NIH, and DARPA can improve it...then I guess a sucker is born every minute.

Hahaha, you don't see the complete irony in fully trusting "the head of pharma at Bayer " when he calls mRNA vaxxes "gene therapy" when it clearly is not while simultaneously screaming you don't trust "big pharma" and "whoever else to produce gene therapy" because you don't trust their "motivation?" That's almost as rich and bass ackwards as you constantly using PCR based data that you clearly opine as crap to "prove" your points.

Again, it is not a mystery how mRNA works. It is also not a mystery how gene therapy is defined. I offered a link that described it very simply for you. But you can't figure it out I guess. You say transgenders are trying to redefine biology, but you're guilty of the same thing for your own misguided agenda. You would rather trust the incorrect words of one big pharma man who you say you inherently dont trust because of "motivations." It's funny to me. Redefining biology. Who would have guessed.
There's absolutely nothing contradictory in that. I don't trust the head of Bayer enough to actually take his advice and submit and be injected with their mystery magical juice, do I? I just "trust" him only so far as to agree that he's telling the truth about these mRNA vaccines being "gene therapy", that alters your DNA.

Stated another way, I believe Big Pharma that they are actually producing gene therapy (that alters your DNA), but I do NOT trust them enough to actually be a dupe and be injected with it. Why? Because I believe that these DNA-altering gene therapies will be harmful. How is there any "contradiction" in that?? There is absolutely none whatsoever.

Oh well, chalk it up as one more lie you believe
What exactly is the "lie"?

So the "truth" is that everything that comes from Big Pharma is sunshine and rainbows and pure as the driven snow, and could only be questioned by a "lying conspiracy theorist"?

How do you know that these gene therapies will actually be "good"? How do you know that they won't actually be harmful?

What is the track record on these covid mRNA vaxxes? It seems we have a lot of evidence (more coming out as suppressed internal documents from Big Pharma are released, more studies done, etc) that proves that these vaccines do far more harm than good.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Oldsouljer
Huntington's disease is another horrific damaged gene-induced pathology that I'd add to the list, which I hope they can one day soon eliminate.
bigeric
Sure wish we could negative star a post(s).
Oldsouljer
bigeric said:

Sure wish we could negative star a post(s).
Send that to the Hendu suggestion box.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

GP, I say "happy train ride" to these two docs and anyone that wants to follow them over the cliff. I say let em' go. Focus on those dearest to you.

Unfortunately, we have family and friends on the same damn train. I continue to share the censored information as best I can and I have had significant results with 75-80% having vaccine regret.

The other issue is when too many of em' simply comply, roll up their sleeve and take the next jab as they're told or as fooled. I think we have 50% but we must all stand strong with a "he$$ no".

I cannot tell you precisely what each person regrets. Those that share with me generally 'regret' because:
- learned that COVID is not lethal to non-elderly and persons w/o significant health issues
- learning of the massive #'s of people with vaccine injury
- experiencing vaccine injury or knowing of a highly suspicious death of a friend of family after the jab
- seeing glimpses of information voiced by the highest levels of scientific understanding and resulting awareness of the censorship and hyped narrative
- inconsistencies of Fauci and the Big Pharma connections to CDC etc
- learning of WEF and its forces' plans
- learning of WHO negotiations with the US and other countries to essentially seize control of the globe in a future pandemic

Just quickly off the cuff. I'm not kerry so I won't get into a massive typing escapade w you on this. I'll share what others share with me and comment here and there... but the primary objective for each Patriot is to get the message out. Its up to each of us to connect the dots and do our homework .......outside of the Corporate Media MATRIX and outside of the controlled and censored social media narrative.

Mormad
GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Also, calling the mRNA vaccines "gene therapy" only proves someone does not know what "gene therapy" means. It is a term being thrown around to scare people into not getting a vaccine "proven" to be effective in reducing severe Covid infection and deaths.
Then I guess the head of pharma at Bayer doesn't know what gene therapy is either. And when says that the covid mRNA vaxx is "gene therapy", he says it in a positive way, encouraging people to get all the next wave of gene therapy vaccines that they have coming down the pipeline.

When I call the mRNA vaxx gene therapy, I do so not to "scare" people. I do so because it is THE TRUTH. How people choose to view that truth (positively or negatively) is up to them. Me personally, I don't trust King Fauci and the NIH, Big Pharma, DARPA and whoever else to produce gene altering vaccines that will actually help and benefit humanity. Actually, I think their motivation is the 180 degree opposite of that.

I think God designed my genetics and immune system just fine. If you think Fauci, the NIH, and DARPA can improve it...then I guess a sucker is born every minute.

Hahaha, you don't see the complete irony in fully trusting "the head of pharma at Bayer " when he calls mRNA vaxxes "gene therapy" when it clearly is not while simultaneously screaming you don't trust "big pharma" and "whoever else to produce gene therapy" because you don't trust their "motivation?" That's almost as rich and bass ackwards as you constantly using PCR based data that you clearly opine as crap to "prove" your points.

Again, it is not a mystery how mRNA works. It is also not a mystery how gene therapy is defined. I offered a link that described it very simply for you. But you can't figure it out I guess. You say transgenders are trying to redefine biology, but you're guilty of the same thing for your own misguided agenda. You would rather trust the incorrect words of one big pharma man who you say you inherently dont trust because of "motivations." It's funny to me. Redefining biology. Who would have guessed.
There's absolutely nothing contradictory in that. I don't trust the head of Bayer enough to actually take his advice and submit and be injected with their mystery magical juice, do I? I just "trust" him only so far as to agree that he's telling the truth about these mRNA vaccines being "gene therapy", that alters your DNA.

Stated another way, I believe Big Pharma that they are actually producing gene therapy (that alters your DNA), but I do NOT trust them enough to actually be a dupe and be injected with it. Why? Because I believe that these DNA-altering gene therapies will be harmful. How is there any "contradiction" in that?? There is absolutely none whatsoever.

Oh well, chalk it up as one more lie you believe
What exactly is the "lie"?

So the "truth" is that everything that comes from Big Pharma is sunshine and rainbows and pure as the driven snow, and could only be questioned by a "lying conspiracy theorist"?

How do you know that these gene therapies will actually be "good"? How do you know that they won't actually be harmful?

What is the track record on these covid mRNA vaxxes? It seems we have a lot of evidence (more coming out as suppressed internal documents from Big Pharma are released, more studies done, etc) that proves that these vaccines do far more harm than good.

The lie, told by your big pharma Bayer guy, is that mRNA vaxxes are gene therapy. And I know what motivation he had to try to suggest the two treatments are related and why we should be excited about the future of gene therapies, but the two are separate and distinct. Gene therapy involves fixing disease by fixing broken DNA by inserting normal segments or cutting out or replacing bad segments of DNA strands. mRNA vaxxes do not do this so by definition they are NOT gene therapy, unless you and the BAYER guy want to redefine biology.

And I'm so happy for you that (for now) you are blessed with the perfect immune system and DNA. But there are people here that DON'T have such perfection and suffer from or have loved ones that suffer from, along with millions of other people, conditions that we hope one day will respond to such therapies. And it's not up to you to worry about those potential future treatments on their behalf. It's none of your business honestly. If somebody has a loved one suffering from Huntington, which is completely devastating, and there is a potential treatment with gene therapy, what business is it of yours to worry for them about the safety and efficacy of such treatment? That's a discussion between that family and that treatment team.

It is so fcked up that you two seem to almost hope the train runs off the track and hundreds of millions suffer consequences of the Vax just so you can be right. Good news is, you're not connecting the dots or doing your homework very well, so people like me and Davie can hopefully help those here that are vaxxed understand that they're gonna be just fine.
Werewolf
^Ha. U seem to have become unhinged recently. 75-80% of my extended family primarily have 1 or the other of the two-shot varieties...........I pray what I view are reliable sources are wrong. They're willing to put themselves out there and make a stand ......standing for what they see has truth. Standing against the carefully crafted narrative and in resistance to the censorship. Big Pharma has megaphone, they have the money, the have the Govt.....but they don't have the truth.

We'll see in the end. I don't care to change your mind. I care to make those that may not have had the shots or may have only had one or two shots to NOT take future shots. Just say NO.

You've stood idly and passively by as docs have been threatened not to prescribe and pharmacists have been told not to issue ........hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. Ivermectin is listed as one of the 3 treatments for COVID on the criminal CDC website .........YET you stay silent here on this thread. You WERE SILENT......and only patted me on the back when I did the research to find that Ivermectin was a recommended treatment.

The fact that You WERE SILENT is offensive to me. Maybe its not to others right now. Let's see where the "others" are in a couple of years from now........and I PRAY what I believe to be the unbiased truthful scientists are wrong. Its never been about me being right; its about informing others of info contrary to the narrative being pushed.

PackMom
Given that I don't believe Mormad's specialty involves prescribing covid treatments, I wouldn't really find it surprising that he might not have a lot of commentary on specific medications for it.

Some of my unvaccinated relatives had covid recently. Some of them elected to take ivermectin prophylactically, but got sick anyway. Although fortunately they didn't end up hospitalized, they were still pretty sick. Certainly not a question of enjoying their time off from work.
Werewolf
PackMom said:

Given that I don't believe Mormad's specialty involves prescribing covid treatments, I wouldn't really find it surprising that he might not have a lot of commentary on specific medications for it.

Some of my unvaccinated relatives had covid recently. Some of them elected to take ivermectin prophylactically, but got sick anyway. Although fortunately they didn't end up hospitalized, they were still pretty sick. Certainly not a question of enjoying their time off from work.
I didn't guarantee anything.........I simply stated that M knew it was a recommended treatment and never a peep was heard from him here. Only he knows why he was silent. Only he can tell us why he didn't prescribe Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine.

There are some doctors now using Ivermectin to treat the vaccine injured with some level of success........I watched an interview of two doctors the other day. About 1/2 respond and 1/2 don't.

Medical doctors are practitioners ......they didn't then, and 99% of them now don't understand what's in these EUA jabs and essentially no one in the public understood what the side effects would be.

Your local doctor or hospitalist prescribe out of a cookbook based upon symptoms. In this case fear and coercion were used to drive the population to take the JABs.

EUA essentially identifies the concoction you're taking as a liquid for which no clinical trial was done. And fear and coercion. For those persons taking this, each signed a waiver of liability before taking the jab. The Nuremberg Code will eventually address those businesses, govts and medical persons who coerced or forced the populace to take the jab. There will be an accounting in due time.

And doc M seems to be taking a pretty strong stance here in favor of taking the jabs, however, you suggest its not his specialty.

Big Pharma controls or manipulates medical boards, medical schools, medical research, hospitals,hospitalists and retail pharmacy.

Werewolf
Again, my primary beef with M is the silence....and then the pompous arrogant pat on the back ......"you found it, congratulations, great job!".

Are you kidding me? Really? That's acceptable and that's I will 1st do not harm? "1st do no harm" is to withhold info re an early treatment actually listed on the criminal CDC website?

Where were all the doctors saying "Ivermectin is a treatment listed on the CDC website? Where? THEY WERE SILENT!!!!!!!!!! Just like M. They were no where to be heard. Why the silence? They were obedient.........so I say that instead of "I will first do no harm" they were actually "I will first be obedient and remain silent".
Mormad
I'm not unhinged. I'm just tired of the constant bullsht. So "Maverick's re-engaging, sir. "

My commentary on those specific medications must have been before you. Wayland and I discussed them in the early pages, and I even posted a YouTube by your hero explaining the pharmacology. July 2020 would be a good place to look. Those are great medications that just don't work for COVID-19. That's the TRUTH. Glad you're woke enough to be offended though.
That made me chuckle.
Werewolf
Ha, yep I'm woke :-)

I'm not aware of having a hero other than my father......so who is my hero?
Mormad
Pretty sure it was geert, but it was so long ago and I had never heard of him so I can't be positive
PackFansXL
Mormad, in the last post you provided by Monica she made the following statement:

Quote:

Booster shots will just raise antibodies temporarily, but their effectiveness wanes several months later. However, each booster (or exposure) diversifies and broadens T-cell responses to the virus and a booster shot will also expand the potency of B cells, making them better able to respond to Omicron.
I believe it was you and/or Davie who have been posting her tweets throughout this thread. I recall a tweet she made shortly after the vaccine became available where she said we would be encouraged at a later date to get a booster but she indicated the B cells and T cells would be adequately trained from the standard dosage of the original vaccine. Unless one had extenuating circumstances, my recollection was she discouraged a need for a booster. The quote above indicates boosters still improve our bodies' responses and make them better able to respond to Omicron. Would you explain this diversification and broadening? Do you have any idea why she changed her position?

Werewolf
My father is all that I can attest to. If you were vaccine expert you would have heard of Geert. Like me, you weren't an expert.........thus neither you nor I had heard of him. I first saw him on the show HIGHWIRE in about Feb-March 2020. He's not in complete agreement with a number of people that fear the outcome of these jabs........but they do - AT THEIR PERIL - express their grave concerns.

Of course, never much of a celebrity nut and never watched a single show of "The Apprentice" Trump is becoming somewhat of a hero. Not 100% sold on Trump for that matter but a helluva lot better than anything ever put before us.

So you say Ivermectin doesn't work...........have you phoned the CDC to express yourself and to correct them? You should write them.......and correct them,......explain it to them. Of course, also include in your written statement to them your certainty that these EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION JABS are safe and effective. They will appreciate knowing they are correct.
PackMom
Werewolf said:

Only he can tell us why he didn't prescribe Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine.

All I can say is I have multiple doctors including two oncologists, a PCP, and an orthopedic surgeon who fixed my shoulder. I can say with reasonable certainty that if I asked some of them about prescribing those drugs, they'd most likely suggest I ask my PCP about it. And I doubt my oncologists would be inclined to do surgery on my other shoulder, should it be necessary.
Werewolf
Another guy you've not heard of.........I'm sure.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Enough said........I'm done on this for a while.........I do have to eat ....ha
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

I cannot tell you precisely what each person regrets. Those that share with me generally 'regret' because:
- learned that COVID is not lethal to non-elderly and persons w/o significant health issues
- learning of the massive #'s of people with vaccine injury
- experiencing vaccine injury or knowing of a highly suspicious death of a friend of family after the jab
- seeing glimpses of information voiced by the highest levels of scientific understanding and resulting awareness of the censorship and hyped narrative
- inconsistencies of Fauci and the Big Pharma connections to CDC etc
- learning of WEF and its forces' plans
- learning of WHO negotiations with the US and other countries to essentially seize control of the globe in a future pandemic

Just quickly off the cuff. I'm not kerry so I won't get into a massive typing escapade w you on this. I'll share what others share with me and comment here and there... but the primary objective for each Patriot is to get the message out. Its up to each of us to connect the dots and do our homework .......outside of the Corporate Media MATRIX and outside of the controlled and censored social media narrative.

How many injuries have occurred from vaccines vs. from COVID in this country?

How many non-elderly people in this country without significant comorbidities have gotten seriously ill or died from COVID?
packgrad
Pretty spot on.

GuerrillaPack
Wearing a cloth face diaper does NOTHING to prevent the spread of any disease. It actually increases your chance of getting sick, with bacteria festering in the fabric of the mask and you breathing that filth into your lungs.

Wearing a mask is now a ritualistic act of you showing your submission to the tyrants who rule our society. Also, mandating masks is an easy way for them to see/test just how docile and stupid the population is, and see how many of us are willing to submit.

Don't comply.

Have you seen the pictures of the high-level politicians and elites (eg, Obama, governors, etc) out partying it up with other elites (without masks on) at the same time they are preaching and mandating that the "plebs" wear masks? Do you not see what's really going on here? Do you realize how stupid the elite think you are? WAKE THE **** UP and stop being a gullible, dumbed-down slave who believes and does as they are told by a criminal Establishment.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
GuerrillaPack said:

Wearing a cloth face diaper does NOTHING to prevent the spread of any disease. It actually increases your chance of getting sick, with bacteria festering in the fabric of the mask and you breathing that filth into your lungs.

Wearing a mask is now a ritualistic act of you showing your submission to the tyrants who rule our society. Also, mandating masks is an easy way for them to see/test just how docile and stupid the population is, and see how many of us are willing to submit.

Don't comply.

Have you seen the pictures of the high-level politicians and elites (eg, Obama, governors, etc) out partying it up with other elites at the same time they are preaching and mandating that the "plebs" wear masks? Do you not see what's really going on here? Do you realize how stupid the elite think you are? WAKE THE **** UP and stop being a gullible, dumbed-down slave who believes and does as they are told by a criminal Establishment.

Agreed 100% with your second paragraph. It is a religion, and the mask allows them to see the righteous.
Mormad
Werewolf said:

Lol, since the entire sequence of HIV and the entire sequence of the spike protein including every variant is known, that should be easy to prove. Good luck.
Werewolf
^I'm not here to prove anything. I can't .........just like you can't. I am here to make others aware of the fact that much information is be censored, that many questioning the narrative are attacked and their livelihood assaulted. The Corporate Media, Big Govt, Social Media and Big Pharma clamp down on any dissent and promote the jabs.

You claimed Ivermectin doesn't work but there are hundreds of accounts of people whom say that hospitals refused Ivermectin treatment, hospitals were forcing ventilation, etc........and those patients escaped with the help of family or friends or some other way......or someone bring Ivermectin to their room.....and miraculously they have a dramatic turnaround.

Truth is you were TOLD it didn't work by your superiors.......who got their marching orders from the top who got their marching orders from Big Pharma corporate. If you were actually in private practice the medical board threatened you. I have a number of family members in the medical field and I've hurt several accounts. We need Patriots..........and we need Patriots in the medical field........unfortunately most are afraid and compliant with superiors. Most are willing to sell out our freedom for the sake of their jobs.

Daviewolf83
Staff
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Lol, since the entire sequence of HIV and the entire sequence of the spike protein including every variant is known, that should be easy to prove. Good luck.
Below is a link to a study co-authored by viral expert Feng Gao that looks at the possibility HIV-1 contributed to the SARS-CoV-2 genome. The study looks at the insertion sequences and the likelihood they originated solely from HIV-1 (they didn't). The following quote from the article is worth reading:
Quote:

The advances in bioinformatics analysis tools are widely used to easily and rapidly analyse newly obtained sequences. However, great care is required for comprehensive and thorough analysis to fully understand the real biological implications of the new genomic information. Biased, partial and incorrect analysis can dangerously lead to conclusions that fuel conspiracies and harm the process of true scientific discoveries and the effort to control the damage to public health.
Link to study: HIV-1 did not contribute to the 2019-nCoV genome
PackFansXL
PackFansXL said:

Mormad, in the last post you provided by Monica she made the following statement:

Quote:

Booster shots will just raise antibodies temporarily, but their effectiveness wanes several months later. However, each booster (or exposure) diversifies and broadens T-cell responses to the virus and a booster shot will also expand the potency of B cells, making them better able to respond to Omicron.
I believe it was you and/or Davie who have been posting her tweets throughout this thread. I recall a tweet she made shortly after the vaccine became available where she said we would be encouraged at a later date to get a booster but she indicated the B cells and T cells would be adequately trained from the standard dosage of the original vaccine. Unless one had extenuating circumstances, my recollection was she discouraged a need for a booster. The quote above indicates boosters still improve our bodies' responses and make them better able to respond to Omicron. Would you explain this diversification and broadening? Do you have any idea why she changed her position?

ETA: BTTT
Mormad
I don't know that she changed her position. She's always been pro-booster, and likely has boosted her family, but recognizes that it's most important for those most at risk. I'd argue that includes many if not most Americans, especially over the age of 40, since we're an aging, overweight, diabetic, hypertensive country with plenty of cardiac/pulmonary/oncologic/renal/autoimmune/immunocompromised/ endocrinologic issues. And if we don't fit neatly into one of those boxes, one of our loved ones we're constantly exposed to likely does. But I digress.

The links she provided have 2 pretty cool little scientific studies that offer some evidence (despite their limitations) that there is indeed NO Vax AIDS. In fact, in the vaxxed group, repeated exposure to antigen (in that case, second and third Vax doses) showed more potency and diversification of B cell response (abs after a booster were stronger and broader than they were after the second dose) and T cell response (showing further expansion of the T cells with continued maturation).

So maybe that is why the vaccines continue to reduce severity of breakthrough infections with variants, and boosters further expand and mature both your humoral and cellular response to repeated antigen exposure whether it be via continued boosters or infection. Good news for the 100s of millions of humans who fall into the at risk category.

Werewolf
Truth is you were TOLD it didn't work by your superiors.......who got their marching orders from the top who got their marching orders from Big Pharma corporate. If you were actually in private practice the medical board threatened you. I have a number of family members in the medical field, and I've heard several accounts. We need Patriots..........and we need Patriots in the medical field........unfortunately most are afraid and compliant with superiors. Most are willing to sell out our freedom for the sake of their jobs.

CRICKETS.
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Truth is you were TOLD it didn't work by your superiors.......who got their marching orders from the top who got their marching orders from Big Pharma corporate. If you were actually in private practice the medical board threatened, you. I have a number of family members in the medical field, and I've hurt several accounts. We need Patriots..........and we need Patriots in the medical field........unfortunately most are afraid and compliant with superiors. Most are willing to sell out our freedom for the sake of their jobs.

CRICKETS.

Yeah, this is the big elephant in the room that people keep forgetting about. All doctors in the nation are now threatened with having their license revoked if they deviate from the "official" Fauci/CDC/BigPharma agenda on "covid"-- such as recommending alternative treatments, or questioning the safety of the miracle vax.

So consider that fact long and hard when you think about trying to get the TRUTH from doctors in general -- not only on "covid", by the way, but in the treatment of many other diseases including cancer especially.

And even if there wasn't the threat of losing their license, most doctors are further controlled by being employed by big corporations which have bought up most of the hospitals, which are beholden to the Big Pharma agenda. This has severely limited the amount of "independent" doctors out there, able to be innovative in treatments and research, etc. Most doctors must now toe the line of the Big Pharma agenda, or they won't be able to keep their career. Because if they get fired from their current job, those same big giant corporations own most of the other hospitals.
packgrad
At my annual physical earlier this year with my primary, under the Duke umbrella, he asked if I had a booster. I told him no, and he recommended I get one. Told him I had issues with afib with the initial 2 shots from moderna. He then responded, "yeah, don't get the booster." Haha. I was glad that was his response. He's a good dude.
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

At my annual physical earlier this year with my primary, under the Duke umbrella, he asked if I had a booster. I told him no, and he recommended I get one. Told him I had issues with afib with the initial 2 shots from moderna. He then responded, "yeah, don't get the booster." Haha. I was glad that was his response. He's a good dude.
Sorry about the afib. I can empathize. As I've posted on here a few times, I started having an irregular fast heart beat around March or April of 2021 for the first time in my life. It's only done it for a total of a few days (off and on) since that time, but it's scary. I have not taken any covid vaxx. But this problem came out of the blue right after the covid vaxx was rolled out, and I was in close contact with my parents who had both gotten covid vaxxed (Moderna, I think). I think there is something to the claim that unvaxxed people can be affected by the "shedding" of the spike protein from people who took the mRNA vaxx.
PackFansXL
Mormad said:

I don't know that she changed her position. She's always been pro-booster, and likely has boosted her family, but recognizes that it's most important for those most at risk. I'd argue that includes many if not most Americans, especially over the age of 40, since we're an aging, overweight, diabetic, hypertensive country with plenty of cardiac/pulmonary/oncologic/renal/autoimmune/immunocompromised/ endocrinologic issues. And if we don't fit neatly into one of those boxes, one of our loved ones we're constantly exposed to likely does. But I digress.

The links she provided have 2 pretty cool little scientific studies that offer some evidence (despite their limitations) that there is indeed NO Vax AIDS. In fact, in the vaxxed group, repeated exposure to antigen (in that case, second and third Vax doses) showed more potency and diversification of B cell response (abs after a booster were stronger and broader than they were after the second dose) and T cell response (showing further expansion of the T cells with continued maturation).

So maybe that is why the vaccines continue to reduce severity of breakthrough infections with variants, and boosters further expand and mature both your humoral and cellular response to repeated antigen exposure whether it be via continued boosters or infection. Good news for the 100s of millions of humans who fall into the at risk category.

Thanks, Mormad.
It bugged me that I may have misread or something, but I found it.
First Page Last Page
Page 490 of 574

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.