Coronavirus

1,980,775 Views | 19755 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
Steve Williams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

https://www.revolver.news/2021/08/navy-commander-warns-national-security-threat-from-mandatory-vaccination/

Quote:

" The forced vaccination of all military personnel with the present COVID-19 vaccines may compromise U.S. national security due to the unknown extent of serious vaccine complications,"writes Furman. "Further study is needed before committing the Total Force to one irreversible experimental group. Initial reports leave more concern for the COVID-19 vaccinations than the virus itself for the (at present) exceptionally healthy military population."

As you and many others here probably know, the huge rash of severe illnesses grouped under "Gulf War Syndrome" are believed to have been caused by harmful side effects from the host of vaccines (many new and experimental), including an anthrax vaccine, that those soldiers were forced to take.

Besides treating our brave military members as "cannon fodder" in illegal wars to advance their globalist NWO agenda, the elite use the military as guinea pigs for harmful "vaccines".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/2001/jul/30/internationalnews

Quote:

Illegal vaccine link to Gulf war syndrome

Paul Brown, environment correspondent
Sun 29 Jul 2001

The illness known as Gulf war syndrome looks likely to have been caused by an illegal vaccine "booster" given by the Ministry of Defence to protect soldiers against biological weapons, according to the results of a new series of tests.

Scientists in the United States found that symptoms of the illness were the same for service personnel who received the injections whether or not they served in the Gulf.

The common factor for the 275,000 British and US veterans who are ill appears to be a substance called squalene, allegedly used in injections to add to their potency. Such an action would have been illegal. Squalene is not licensed for use on either side of the Atlantic because of potential side effects.

Pam Asa and her team at the Tulane medical school in Louisiana tested more than 300 former US military personnel who were given vaccinations to go to the Gulf: 95% tested positive for squalene antibodies.

This, I can attest is 100% true. I took one dose and refused to take anymore. They didn't press the issue with us after the first dose.
Bellhenmar
Steve Williams said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

Illegal vaccine link to Gulf war syndrome

Paul Brown, environment correspondent
Sun 29 Jul 2001

The illness known as Gulf war syndrome looks likely to have been caused by an illegal vaccine "booster" given by the Ministry of Defence to protect soldiers against biological weapons, according to the results of a new series of tests.

Scientists in the United States found that symptoms of the illness were the same for service personnel who received the injections whether or not they served in the Gulf.

The common factor for the 275,000 British and US veterans who are ill appears to be a substance called squalene, allegedly used in injections to add to their potency. Such an action would have been illegal. Squalene is not licensed for use on either side of the Atlantic because of potential side effects.

Pam Asa and her team at the Tulane medical school in Louisiana tested more than 300 former US military personnel who were given vaccinations to go to the Gulf: 95% tested positive for squalene antibodies.

This, I can attest is 100% true. I took one dose and refused to take anymore. They didn't press the issue with us after the first dose.
THank you for your service Steve.
packgrad
Apparently at my wife's school, they are going to require testing twice a week for everyone that hasn't received the BOOSTER. Additionally her principal said that the teachers that have not had the booster have to pay for the tests. Surely that isn't right. Feel like her principal is trying to pressure people under assumed ignorance.

I asked my wife to show me where it says the booster is required, and she has to pay if she refuses. TBD.

Liberalism!!!!!
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

Apparently at my wife's school, they are going to require testing twice a week for everyone that hasn't received the BOOSTER. Additionally her principal said that the teachers that have not had the booster have to pay for the tests. Surely that isn't right. Feel like her principal is trying to pressure people under assumed ignorance.

I asked my wife to show me where it says the booster is required, and she has to pay if she refuses. TBD.

Liberalism!!!!!

Have her contact and organize with other teachers at the school who are against it, and then form a plan to protest. There is strength in numbers. If the Principal sees that 30-40% of their teachers may quit, they may back down.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Steve Videtich
So, we got an email from my daughter's high school stating that they had hit a threshold of cases and were instituting the "Test to Stay" program. Every student was required to test on Thursday or Friday. Refuse to test and you have to stay away from school and all activities for 5 days.

So, my daughter tests on Thursday and comes back positive. No symptoms. She said all of her friends came back positive, including her boyfriend. She wants a second test. So we send her to our doctor's office for a test. Negative. The boyfriend decides he's getting a second test, negative.

But, after yesterday's results and all of the positives, the school district says that they are halting "Test to Stay" and that all schools are virtual next week. With the spiking numbers, what did they think they were going to find?
packgrad
Liberalism!
Cthepack
packgrad said:

Liberalism!!!!!
What school?
Wayland
Steve Videtich said:

So, we got an email from my daughter's high school stating that they had hit a threshold of cases and were instituting the "Test to Stay" program. Every student was required to test on Thursday or Friday. Refuse to test and you have to stay away from school and all activities for 5 days.

So, my daughter tests on Thursday and comes back positive. No symptoms. She said all of her friends came back positive, including her boyfriend. She wants a second test. So we send her to our doctor's office for a test. Negative. The boyfriend decides he's getting a second test, negative.

But, after yesterday's results and all of the positives, the school district says that they are halting "Test to Stay" and that all schools are virtual next week. With the spiking numbers, what did they think they were going to find?
My son's entire 8th grade was sent home Thursday and not allowed back to next Wednesday (5 day isolation for whole grade). Now they did have Monday and Tuesday off already.. but not the point.

The reason.... 2 weeks ago a teacher tested positive for COVID.... last week they claim to have connected a couple of student cases back to her. This week the teacher and students are all back from their isolations....

BUT the Wake County Health Dept finally got around to following up... and since it was a 'school cluster'... EVERYONE GOES HOME.... even though the people in the cluster have all cleared their isolation period....

SCIENCE and HEALTH BUREAUCRACY.... FOR TEH WIN!!!!!
Mormad
Man, this stuff is everywhere. Peeps need to learn to live with it, and they need to learn fast.

Go down swinging on the pay for the tests bs.
Werewolf
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/vsgu62-dare-county-nc-board-of-education-facts.html

Dare County Board of Education
Werewolf
General Flynn , [1/14/2022 9:04 AM]
Breaking: The UK government admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated. The UK government has admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants - or possibly any other virus. So let's watch the "real" pandemic begin now! In its Week 42 "COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report", the UK Department of Health admits on page 23 that "N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of vaccination". It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially permanent. What does this mean? We know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (indeed, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now much more likely to be infected than unvaccinated ones). The British now find that the vaccine interferes with the body's ability to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein but also against other parts of the virus. In particular, vaccinated people do not appear to form antibodies against the nucleocapsid protein, the envelope of the virus, which is a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people. In the long term, the vaccinated are far more susceptible to any mutations in the spike protein, even if they have already been infected and cured once or more. The unvaccinated, on the other hand, will gain lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being naturally infected with it even once.

Source:https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1027511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf

The first insurance companies are backing down because a huge wave of claims is coming their way. Anthony Fauci confirms that the PCR test cannot detect live viruses. Anthony Fauci confirms that neither the antigen test nor the PCR test can tell us whether someone is contagious or not!!! This invalidates all the foundations of the so-called pandemic. The PCR test was the only indication of a pandemic. Without PCR-TEST no pandemic For all the press workers, doctors, lawyers, prosecutors etc. THIS is the final key, the ultimate proof that the measures must all be lifted immediately!
packgrad
Daviewolf83
Mormad said:

Man, this stuff is everywhere. Peeps need to learn to live with it, and they need to learn fast.

Yep. They have to start identifying off-ramps to this nonsense. The virus is basically endemic and as the Elf said a few days ago, everyone is eventually going to get infected. People who are vaccinated have a lower incidence of hospitalization than the flu. It is 2022 and not 2020. We now have vaccines that protect people from severe illness and we have a growing supply of treatments. We do not need to keep pretending it is 2020.

As I mentioned the other day, a lot of the off-ramps are going to come through the courts. It is starting with education and the teachers unions. Lawsuits are being filed by organized parents to force teachers to perform their jobs in person. Even if teachers go back to work in the face of these lawsuits, they will continue to go forward, in an effort to prevent future work stoppages.

Unfortunately, a large segment of the population has been scared into compliance. I do expect governments and businesses to try instituting mask mandates in the future for flu season. They are emboldened and until people take legal action, the actions will continue. I expect vaccine mandates to continue and I worry about the health effects of frequent vaccination.

As I have mentioned in the past, I am at a point in my career where I do not have to get boosted if my employer demands it. I can walk out the door any day I want and begin my retirement. Unfortunately, most people are not in the same position and I feel badly for them.
packgrad
Sparring all weekend.
Steve Videtich
Daviewolf83 said:

People who are vaccinated have a lower incidence of hospitalization than the flu.

Yet, we are shutting down classrooms and lives and mandating madness around the country.
Mormad
As you should. They'd have to drag me to court.
ncsupack1
Daviewolf83 said:

Mormad said:

Yep. They have to start identifying off-ramps to this nonsense. The virus is basically endemic and as the Elf said a few days ago, everyone is eventually going to get infected. People who are vaccinated have a lower incidence of hospitalization than the flu. It is 2022 and not 2020. We now have vaccines that protect people from severe illness and we have a growing supply of treatments. We do not need to keep pretending it is 2020.

As I mentioned the other day, a lot of the off-ramps are going to come through the courts. It is starting with education and the teachers unions. Lawsuits are being filed by organized parents to force teachers to perform their jobs in person. Even if teachers go back to work in the face of these lawsuits, they will continue to go forward, in an effort to prevent future work stoppages.

Unfortunately, a large segment of the population has been scared into compliance. I do expect governments and businesses to try instituting mask mandates in the future for flu season. They are emboldened and until people take legal action, the actions will continue. I expect vaccine mandates to continue and I worry about the health effects of frequent vaccination.

As I have mentioned in the past, I am at a point in my career where I do not have to get boosted if my employer demands it. I can walk out the door any day I want and begin my retirement. Unfortunately, most people are not in the same position and I feel badly for them.
Well said. I just can't get over the amount of people that are just plain scared. I was doing a job this week and saw two people walking outside and both had mask on, crazy.
ncsupack1
Wayland said:

Steve Videtich said:

My son's entire 8th grade was sent home Thursday and not allowed back to next Wednesday (5 day isolation for whole grade). Now they did have Monday and Tuesday off already.. but not the point.

The reason.... 2 weeks ago a teacher tested positive for COVID.... last week they claim to have connected a couple of student cases back to her. This week the teacher and students are all back from their isolations....

BUT the Wake County Health Dept finally got around to following up... and since it was a 'school cluster'... EVERYONE GOES HOME.... even though the people in the cluster have all cleared their isolation period....

SCIENCE and HEALTH BUREAUCRACY.... FOR TEH WIN!!!!!
My oldest had this happen. Crazy and makes no sense at all. We are also in Wake.
kmb717
Davie, or anyone really, do you think we'll ever be able to fly again without masks?
WolfPacker54
kmb717 said:

Davie, or anyone really, do you think we'll ever be able to fly again without masks?

"Maybe yes, maybe no. Maybe go f*** yahself." - the TSA
GuerrillaPack
kmb717 said:

I think these tyrants will keep getting away with more and more until people start standing up and pushing back. It looks like Biden may soon issue another illegal EO requiring the death jab in order to fly domestically.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Daviewolf83
kmb717 said:

Some of the airline heads have indicated their desire to drop masks, since airplanes have excellent air circulation. I really think this is one of the areas that could go to the courts eventually. From a government policy standpoint, I think it could be one of the last activities for them to consider. I also think it is one that is ripe for some to push for better masking (ie., N95 type masks).

Personally, I have zero issue flying without a mask on. If people want to continue wearing them, that's their choice. Let the people who have been vaccinated and trust the vaccines chose to go without a mask. Luckily for me, all of my son's games next year are within driving distance, so I will not be flying. I will not have to put up with the governmental mandate. This past year, my wife and I had to fly to two games (Syracuse and BC). We drove to all other games, including the bowl game in Florida.
Cthepack
Daviewolf83 said:

kmb717 said:

Some of the airline heads have indicated their desire to drop masks, since airplanes have excellent air circulation. I really think this is one of the areas that could go to the courts eventually. From a government policy standpoint, I think it could be one of the last activities for them to consider. I also think it is one that is ripe for some to push for better masking (ie., N95 type masks).

Personally, I have zero issue flying without a mask on. If people want to continue wearing them, that's their choice. Let the people who have been vaccinated and trust the vaccines chose to go without a mask. Luckily for me, all of my son's games next year are within driving distance, so I will not be flying. I will not have to put up with the governmental mandate. This past year, my wife and I had to fly to two games (Syracuse and BC). We drove to all other games, including the bowl game in Florida.

Since covid started I can not remember any report about someone catching covid from a flight. I personally took over 130 flights last year and did not get sick on/from any. Ironically I caught covid last week driving instead of flying for work. I think masks will either eventually be dropped. If not dropped they better come up with a better standard.
PackPA2015
For the teachers, my wife just got an email saying that BCBS State will now reimburse you for rapid tests. This starts today.

No, they shouldn't be required to test without having a booster, but if it goes that way, they should at least not have to pay for one until that rule gets shot down.
Mormad
kmb717 said:

I want to say of course we will. Ever is a long time. I say this with the admission that i despise our leadership. I think we're led by children who consider 4 things and 4 things only: special interests, control, power, and winning. So i won't pretend to predict what they will try to do, but I think we're witnessing what many felt would happen in regards to viral illness.

We've seen this virus morph over time to one that seems really infectious but less virulent. For all the venom spewed at them, i truly feel the vaccines offered a refuge from severe disease for so many to give time for the virus to do its thing and defang itself. As this thing becomes less virulent and the norm is mild disease, the newness will wear off, acceptance of endemicity will be the norm, hysteria will cease, and it'll be another coronavirus that isn't even tested anymore and the vaccine debates will cease because they won't be needed anymore. But i can't pretend the vaccines didn't serve their purpose to buy time and save lives and morbidity. Going forward, they may not make as much sense. Who knows? None of us know what the virus's next course of action is. But I THINK it's going to continue this less virulent course. If so, life will return to normal with a new cold virus hanging around. No masks, no vaccines, no mandates needed. But then what will we talk about here?

As I've argued before, the message all along should have been, "here's what we think, here's the little we know, here's what we can say at this moment, here's our current strategy, and always remember this will change as the virus viruses." But that's not the message we got. I hope you guys think that the (hopefully apolitical) info i was allowed to offer here based on direct observation helped in some small way in this regard.
Mormad
PackPA2015 said:

For the teachers, my wife just got an email saying that BCBS State will now reimburse you for rapid tests. This starts today.

No, they shouldn't be required to test without having a booster, but if it goes that way, they should at least not have to pay for one until that rule gets shot down.

This is good news and i hope other payers follow, for of all the ridiculous stuff I've read here, unboosted teachers having to pay for arguably unnecessary tests may take the cake.
bgr3
Mask mandates in planes will end January 2025, im afraid.

In the meantime, I recommend the cotton gauze ones from here: https://www.minimallycompliantmasks.com/

Kind of pricy and some of the shirts they have are cringe but I only really have to wear one while flying so it was worth it for a recent trip.

Everpack
Mormad said:

As I've argued before, the message all along should have been, "here's what we think, here's the little we know, here's what we can say at this moment, here's our current strategy, and always remember this will change as the virus viruses." But that's not the message we got. I hope you guys think that the (hopefully apolitical) info i was allowed to offer here based on direct observation helped in some small way in this regard.

I go back and forth, but I think this is the part that makes me the angriest. At no point did any of our health overlords present any of these "preventions" as anything other than "The Science." I truly think it's why there is still so much hesitancy with the vaccine. When you announce things as indisputable fact, try to censor dissenting opinions, and then back track on your fact to announce the censored dissenting opinions were closer to the truth, people stop listening. And they should.

I was having a conversation with a friend of mine yesterday about the absolute lunacy on the mask messaging. Think of all the pivots just Little Lord Fauciroy has maneuvered on his stance on masks. He went from laughing them off as silly and ineffective, to you should wear any face covering, maybe not the gaiter style, actually you should double mask with cloth masks, if your vaccinated you don't need masks, actually even if you're vaccinated you will need to mask, cloth masks aren't effective after all, wear at least a surgical mask, to finally, respirator style masks are the only way through. And then, after all that, not only is he still employed as the highest paid government employee, but people still look to him for policy direction. That isn't science, that's propaganda.
Steve Videtich
Everpack said:

Mormad said:

I go back and forth, but I think this is the part that makes me the angriest. At no point did any of our health overlords present any of these "preventions" as anything other than "The Science." I truly think it's why there is still so much hesitancy with the vaccine. When you announce things as indisputable fact, try to censor dissenting opinions, and then back track on your fact to announce the censored dissenting opinions were closer to the truth, people stop listening. And they should.

I was having a conversation with a friend of mine yesterday about the absolute lunacy on the mask messaging. Think of all the pivots just Little Lord Fauciroy has maneuvered on his stance on masks. He went from laughing them off as silly and ineffective, to you should wear any face covering, maybe not the gaiter style, actually you should double mask with cloth masks, if your vaccinated you don't need masks, actually even if you're vaccinated you will need to mask, cloth masks aren't effective after all, wear at least a surgical mask, to finally, respirator style masks are the only way through. And then, after all that, not only is he still employed as the highest paid government employee, but people still look to him for policy direction. That isn't science, that's propaganda.

They are counting on Joe Public being lazy, naive, and reliant on their "science." We should just be quiet and listen and say okay! Yay!
Everpack
https://www.axios.com/bernie-sanders-n95-masks-for-all-86b36ad9-d088-489c-8395-2b6b138a94f6.html

Remember when we were feeling the Bern on the new green deal and banning the use of plastic straws. Want to know what n95/KN95 masks are made of? Polypropylene. The Science and man made "climate change" are defined by the same group of people. Too bad they can't see the hypocrisy.
Werewolf
A threat to national security': US Army officer exposes military's 'unlawful' denial of COVID exemptions
Werewolf
RECENT STATEMENTS FROM BIDEN & CDC DESTROY LEGAL BASIS FOR THE JABS

To the cold-blooded killers that have taken the lives of so many, you're exposed.

Consider yourselves ON NOTICE: We are coming for you, and all of the rest.
Daviewolf83
Here's an example about how many people have been damaged by the horrible reporting on Covid-19. Today, my wife and I needed to drive to Winston-Salem to take some furniture to my son. Just past the last exit for Chapel Hill on I-40 (highway 86), we were passed by a vehicle with only a driver and no passengers. The unusual part - the driver was wearing a mask AND a full face-shield.
First Page Last Page
Page 438 of 565

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.