Coronavirus

2,047,470 Views | 19901 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by ncsupack1
Mormad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cool, Thanks
Wayland

Aussie's gone cray.
caryking
Germany has issued a lockdown on the unvacinnated.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wayland
Winter Wave

Won't be until mid next week to clear the holiday testing/reporting disruption and we get to see the real trend again.

Also remember testing rates are up 10%+/- this week over early last week.
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Cool, Thanks

Covid in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
German whistleblower, Dr. Andreas Noack was MURDERED - Seemorerocks

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/murder-just-hours-after-publishing-the-secret-of-the-vaxx-dr-noack-is-dead/

Got your big boy britches on? This isn't politics.....

Will it be denial or coming together as a people?
Wayland
Seasonal, eh?

Wayland
Here are some NE states.

EDIT: The hospitalization numbers in VT are about equal to what NC's current numbers are. So while relatively worse for VT when compared to themselves, not completely awful compared to other states.
Werewolf
https://www.bitchute.com/video/edZFi5xEPikE/

You medical guys might be able to interpret some of this discussion for the rest of us.
Oldsouljer
The current legal arguments concerning Vaxx mandates are very interesting, per this read:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/judge-allen-winsor-pfizer-eua-comirnaty-vaccines-interchangeable/
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

The current legal arguments concerning Vaxx mandates are very interesting, per this read:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/judge-allen-winsor-pfizer-eua-comirnaty-vaccines-interchangeable/
The FDA approved drug should have made all others, being used under the EUA, no longer usable. Once a drug has been approved the others have to stop until FDA approval.

Makes you wonder why only one has been approved so far. Any money being thrown around?

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Wayland said:

Here are some NE states.

EDIT: The hospitalization numbers in VT are about equal to what NC's current numbers are. So while relatively worse for VT when compared to themselves, not completely awful compared to other states.

B-b-b-b-but what about those magical masks?!? You know the ones that completely eradicated influenza?
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

Wayland said:

Here are some NE states.

B-b-b-b-but what about those magical masks?!? You know the ones that completely eradicated influenza?
I guess you can toss that lie onto the growing mountain of them.
Everpack
TheStorm said:

Wayland said:

Here are some NE states.

The masks would work if DeSantis would just mandate them!
Werewolf
^yep, work to give you upper respiratory pneumonia.
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/12/austria-throws-out-its-constitution-over-covid/

Quote:

On December 6, the Austrian government will put a draft emergency law up for a first reading in front of the National Council, Austria's lower house, to enforce a coronavirus-vaccine mandate. The aim is to have the emergency law on the books by February 1, 2022.

Having access to government documents, Die Presse, another national daily, reported that "all people living in Austria" will be mandated to be vaccinated. "Anyone who refuses to attend the vaccination appointment is to be summoned by the district administrative authority." About these rules, Die Krone reports: "If you fail to show up again, you could face a fine of 3600 euros or four weeks' imprisonment." The penalty is doubled for a third violation or if it's determined that "a serious danger to the life or health of a person has arisen from the administrative offense," the paper adds.

A vaccine mandate will mean inevitable job losses for those unwilling or unable to submit. Those who do lose their jobs won't easily have access to unemployment aid. After all, they will be outlaws. In addition, they will be physically constrained, stopped from leading a normal life, and fined.
As people are barred from earning an honest living, many of the fines levied will go unpaid. Arrests, bankruptcies, and more incarcerations will follow. The Austrian state is set to create a new generation of martyrs.
Edtstadler admitted that "the introduction of general compulsory vaccination naturally encroaches on fundamental rights." But "it is a necessary and justified step," she added.
There is growing support for similar measures in governments across Europe. The difference in death rates for those with the most restrictive policies and those with more relaxed policies is negligible but the group think power grab rolling across these nations is a chilling reminder of the dangers of power in the hands of a few.

Quote:

There is a First World War feeling settling in.

Mormad
Werewolf said:

Wth is upper respiratory pneumonia?
packgrad
caryking
packgrad said:

And... NYC Mayor is a terrorist!

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
British physician banned for saying masks are worthless, wins case in High Court.

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/12/04/dr-sam-white-has-won-his-high-court-appeal-against-the-general-medical-council/
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Wth is upper respiratory pneumonia?
Hell if I know precisely. I hear the term used often in regards to the mask........

I routinely watch the following show which is streamed three times weekly. LT is a retired Marine with some sort of a marketing and broadcast background ........I believe in the military. It is an hour long show and provides a compilation of current events outside the Corporate Media. This show has 20-30 minutes that may shock many of you.......speculative but with some visuals to support the concept...... .

FABULOUS SHOW for overall perspective of the tyranny we face. It is real.

Turn off FOX NEWs (except maybe Tucker) and spend 3 hrs/week with LT.
Werewolf
.There is a 1-HR special on at 6 PM EST Tuesday night....to watch......about remdesivir shutting down the kidneys of hospitalized COVID patients, etc

From your computer, click on this link…..and what at 6 PM EST on Tuesday night………

https://americasvoice.news/show-schedules/#Tuesday

Show Schedule - Real America's Voice News (americasvoice.news)

One item to be discussed as I understand it is Remdesivir combined with ventilator use in hospitals. Apparently, govt/hospital coding for Medicare & Medicaid incentivises use of this drug (Soros related). 85% of patients receiving this treatment die within 5 days from kidney failure (all hidden from the masses)

Do NOT allow your elderly loved ones to be hospitalized without absolutely confirming this treatment will not be considered (and its #1 on the NIH list too). Best choice is Ivermectin immediately upon symptoms to avoid hospitalization risk with likely dramatic improvement within 24-48 yrs (as per highly successful treatments demonstrated all across the globe (YES, THIS info is CENSORED by corporate media and hidden by the killer, ouchi-fauci)

I first learned about the issue several months back…….and it is continually reinforced by numerous other sources……….

Wayland
TheStorm
LOL. Up here in the High Country for the week and the dumbasses in charge of Boone have a mandatory indoor mask mandate in place for all public buildings (no where outside of Boone though).

Just went in 2 stores this morning without one and of course there wasn't nary a blink in my direction. No common sense used anywhere anymore when woke politics come into play in these places… and this is the High Country of NC!

Good grief.
Everpack
TheStorm said:

LOL. Up here in the High Country for the week and the dumbasses in charge of Boone have a mandatory indoor mask mandate in place for all public buildings (no where outside of Boone though).

Just went in 2 stores this morning without one and of course there wasn't nary a blink in my direction. No common sense used anywhere anymore when woke politics come into play in these places… and this is the High Country of NC!

Good grief.

It's the same in Asheville. We went to eat last night in Asheville and the restaurant had 5 different masks mandatory signs on the door. My family of four strolled in with no masks in our possession and were seated right away with nothing said. I watched group after group put their masks on outside at the door, don them for the 14 seconds it took to be seated, then remove them for the duration of their time, except one who put hers back on the walk to the bathroom. Even watched a family with two small children walk in, all masked, only to let their now unmasked children roll around in the floor of the restaurant at their table.
packgrad
Wayland
packgrad said:

They served their purpose though as far as his administration is concerned.

I know we were required to submit our proof of vax by last week.

Businesses scrambled to comply even though they will eventually be overturned.
packgrad
Yep. At least the awakening is happening though. Hospitals are dropping the mandate requirement, Biden is getting slapped in courts, and hopefully a huge red wave next year. The covid religious need to be put out to pasture.
bgr3
Everpack said:

TheStorm said:

Good grief.

It's the same in Asheville. We went to eat last night in Asheville and the restaurant had 5 different masks mandatory signs on the door. My family of four strolled in with no masks in our possession and were seated right away with nothing said. I watched group after group put their masks on outside at the door, don them for the 14 seconds it took to be seated, then remove them for the duration of their time, except one who put hers back on the walk to the bathroom. Even watched a family with two small children walk in, all masked, only to let their now unmasked children roll around in the floor of the restaurant at their table.
Bro, why are you anti-science?
Wayland
Congrats to New Hanover County schools on your optional masking.
wilmwolf
Wayland said:

Interesting. I don't watch the news so I hadn't heard. I should log into Facebook and see what the reaction is from the local moms.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
TheStorm
wilmwolf80 said:

Wayland said:

Interesting. I don't watch the news so I hadn't heard. I should log into Facebook and see what the reaction is from the local moms.
Let us know. Should be very entertaining, I would imagine…
wilmwolf
TheStorm said:

wilmwolf80 said:

Wayland said:

Let us know. Should be very entertaining, I would imagine…
Actually, I can't find anyone that even posted about it in my circle of friends. I was surprised, because there are a couple of Karens I figured would have a problem with it, but maybe this is progress?
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Werewolf
Karen is a pejorative slang term for an obnoxious, angry, entitled, and often racist middle-aged white woman who uses her privilege to get her way or police other people's

.........so your point is that the "Karens" are complaining about other kids not having to wear masks?
.......or the contrary, they're complaining about the posslble requirement of wearing a mask?

Wayland

For reference NC (12/7 since 12/8 isn't out yet)

12/7/2021: 1376 total, 342 ICU
12/7/2020: 2247 total, 528 ICU

Think we'll probably see about double our current hospitalizations by peak.
First Page Last Page
Page 417 of 569

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.