Coronavirus

2,020,634 Views | 19856 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
Mormad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Whaaat? You don't blindly trust zelenko, bhakdi, Malone, and GuerillawerewolfMD on all things vax related? Malone invented the technology!

(All kidding aside, very impressive post, my friend. You obviously know your stuff.)
Oldsouljer
Mormad said:

Whaaat? You don't blindly trust zelenko, bhakdi, Malone, and GuerillawerewolfMD on all things vax related? Malone invented the technology!

(All kidding aside, very impressive post, my friend. You obviously know your stuff.)
Thanks, though asking questions rather than answering them, hardly suggests subject matter expertise.
Wayland
Omicron is already everywhere. End travel bans.

Civilized
Best possible news really, that's it's amongst us already and nobody even noticed. Let's move on.

What does the tweet mean though, that "we now know why NYC isn't rising too fast?"

I didn't understand the implication there.
Wayland
Civilized said:

Best possible news really, that's it's amongst us already and nobody even noticed. Let's move on.

What does the tweet mean though, that "we now know why NYC isn't rising too fast?"

No idea of the implication. Honestly, I was just grabbing something that had the release from MN and that it wasn't related to international travel.

Seeing reports that he was vaccinated and boosted though per MN press conference. Although I haven't seen that direct report myself.
TheStorm
Wayland said:

Omicron is already everywhere. End travel bans.

Good thing that he had to show that vaccination card to get into the Jacob Javits Center so that NYC could ensure that he wasn't exposing anyone else, huh?
GuerrillaPack
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Mormad
Idk, man. Many times i think asking questions shows MORE intelligence and understanding. There are so many that, especially in regards to covid, think they know answers when really what they should be doing is asking more questions.

https://markmanson-net.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/markmanson.net/dunning-kruger-effect/amp?amp_js_v=a6&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16384676846197&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fmarkmanson.net%2Fdunning-kruger-effect

I thought this was a great read. Funny and true.
RunsWithWolves26
Well it appears getting my wife home next Saturday is going to be a lot more difficult then it should be. She is now scrambling to find a covid site that can get her results back to her in 24 hours, seeing as her plane leaves the west coast of Canada at 1pm PST. All I can say is **** YOU JOE BIDEN!
Daviewolf83
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Well it appears getting my wife home next Saturday is going to be a lot more difficult then it should be. She is now scrambling to find a covid site that can get her results back to her in 24 hours, seeing as her plane leaves the west coast of Canada at 1pm PST. All I can say is **** YOU JOE BIDEN!
Yep. Travel restrictions to prevent a virus from coming to the US that is already in the US. A travel restriction was a dumb idea when it was first proposed and this further demonstrates its foolishness. Hopefully your wife is able to find a testing house, so she can get back home without any delays.
RunsWithWolves26
Daviewolf83 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Yep. Travel restrictions to prevent a virus from coming to the US that is already in the US. A travel restriction was a dumb idea when it was first proposed and this further demonstrates its foolishness. Hopefully your wife is able to find a testing house, so she can get back home without any delays.

Apparently they will accept any test now. At Vancouver airport, they do a 20 inute rapid test so I believe that's what she's going to do. At the end of the day, this country is being run by a bunch of absolute dumb ****s. Honestly, at this point, I wouldn't vote for a democrate if my life depended on it and I've always voted split party ticket. Again, **** YOU JOE BIDEN!!!
Wayland
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Apparently they will accept any test now. At Vancouver airport, they do a 20 inute rapid test so I believe that's what she's going to do. At the end of the day, this country is being run by a bunch of absolute dumb ****s. Honestly, at this point, I wouldn't vote for a democrate if my life depended on it and I've always voted split party ticket. Again, **** YOU JOE BIDEN!!!
At $100 a pop for those 20 min PCR's, someone is making bank.
statefan91
RunsWithWolves26 said:

I've been looking into this since I'm going to be traveling internationally and it looks like if she's fully vaccinated that she can have a test up to 3 days before her return:

Quote:

Testing ALL Travelers
REQUIRED
Before boarding a flight to the United States, you are required to show one of the following:
  • If you are fully vaccinated: Proof of vaccination and a negative COVID-19 test result taken no more than 3 days before travel.
  • If you are NOT fully vaccinated: A negative COVID-19 test result taken no more than 1 day before travel.
Children under 2 years old do not need to test. There is also an option for people who have documented recovery from COVID-19 in the past 90 days. Learn more about these requirements.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/international-travel-during-covid19.html
RunsWithWolves26
Not with the new rules Biden is announcing today. Has to be within 1 day of coming back even if fully vaccinated.
wilmwolf
There's always someone making $, always.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Mormad said:

Thanks, though asking questions rather than answering them, hardly suggests subject matter expertise.
My Wolfpack friend, I can hardly claim to be a medical expert as i'm an State undergrad Civil Engineer...........and no one on this board can participate in a conversation about this topic with these men.......These men are under attack and risk their livelihoods........etc .......and they're aren't asking questions........they are stunned at what is going on. They struggle to come to terms with evil.........as we all do.

I can lead a horse to water........but I cannot make him drink. That's your part.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Did Guerrilla change his posting name?

Just asking for a friend…
I've studied this relentlessly since the outbreak.......and I know little about medical other than what i've picked up from two NP sisters, two MD brother in laws, and a former long-term wife Pharmacist . They all four got the jabs early on.

Let's say I'm strong in "discernment".
Werewolf
Mormad said:

I appreciate your reply. I don't mean to attack etc..... My efforts have been to understand and to educate others ......particularly family members......

My discernment raised flags from the beginning with what I already had understood on other related issues. Unfortunately; my 88 and 85 yr old parents took the jabs in Feb 2020.....and I wasn't confident in my info until around April.....they have both deteriorated as a result, I believe. None of my children or grandchildren will take the jabs because I've bombarded them with this info. This info is censored. but an excellent roadmap for finding such info can be found on Clouthub, *****ute, Rumble ......and the very best is Telegram. Telegram is tricky to get started on......but an excellent "find most all of it" platform.
Werewolf
Wayland said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

At $100 a pop for those 20 min PCR's, someone is making bank.
[Forwarded from DavidNinoRodriguez]

Did you know there are a total of 57 potential cross reactants that could give you a false positive when administering the PCR tests? It's also note worthy, that Sars-Covi-2 has STILL not been isolated.

H1N1 (2009)
Seasonal H1N1 Influenza Virus
H3N2 Influenza Virus
H5N1 Avian Influenza Virus
H7N9 Avian Influenza Virus
Influenza B Yamagata
Influenza B Victoria
RSV Type A
RSV Type B
Enterovirus A
Enterovirus B
Enterovirus C
Enterovirus D
Parainfluenza Virus Type 1
Parainfluenza Virus Type 2
Parainfluenza Virus Type 3
Rhinovirus A
Rhinovirus B
Rhinovirus C
Adenovirus Type 1
Adenovirus Type 2
Adenovirus Type 3
Adenovirus Type 4
Adenovirus Type 5
Adenovirus Type 7
Adenovirus Type 55
Human Metapneumovirus
Epstein-Barr Virus
Measles Virus
Human Cytomegalovirus
Rotavirus
Norovirus
Mumps Virus
Varicella-Zoster Virus
Legionella
Bordetella Pertussis
Haemophilus Influenzae
Staphylococcus Aureus
Streptococcus Pneumoniae
Streptococcus Pyogenes
Klebsiekka Pneumoniae
Mycobacteruym Tuberculosis
Mycoplasma Pneumoniae
Chlamydia Pneumoniae
Aspergillus Fumigatus
Candida Albucabs
Candida Glabrata
Cryptococcus Neoformans
Cryptococcus Gutti
Pneumocystis Jirovecii (PJP)
Coronavirus 229E
Coronavirus OC43
Coronavirus NL63
Coronavirus HKU1
Coronavirus MERS
Coronavirus Sars
Pooled Human Nasal Wash

All of this information was printed in the insert of the PCR Tests that I was personally given to test weekly for. This was from SDI Labs, and at the time of this writng (11-23-2021) was still awaiting an EUA approval from the FDA.

WEREWOLF NOTE: the above was copied from a page; i cannot vouch for where it originated from..........
Wayland
Update flu surveillance for NC comes out later today.

Again, it really won't be until mid-next week until we start seeing clean case data gain (not affected by holiday pattern disruption).

On the surface it appears that cases and hospitalizations in the Western half of NC are bouncing a little higher.

And remember:

Werewolf
Civilized said:

What I believe will occur is that vaccinated are in grave danger from variants....possibly why South Africa (10% jabbed, but also a younger avg age population) is not impacted w zero hospitalizations.

Densely JABBED American cities may not be so fortunate.......older populations that will also carry 10 times the virus load as an UN-JABBED population.

To counter, I believe the CABAL will find ways to blame the unvaccinated for these outbreaks.......

Just my take, FWIW. .
packgrad
Both my mother and my brother came down with viruses after thanksgiving, and both felt quite bad. Neither were covid. Other viruses are back!

My coworker's teenage son was sick over the holiday. He's had flu vaccine and 2 shot covid vaccine. He didn't get tested as they are about over all of this mess, and don't want to add to the POSITIVE TESTS!!!!! hysteria. They were very fearful in the beginning and observant of all rules (still are), but the act is wearing thin even with some of the faithful now.
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

This must have been created by the RUSSIANS........Putin is behind it, ha.

So which is it? R we gonna do the head in the sand or the "its a fake article by the Russians" ........or simply attack the messenger?

Guys, we need to get our big boy britches on....this isn't politics.
BIg picture, study this. Kissinger is just one of a number of the upper level guys in the World Economic Forum and NWO efforts. BIll Gates is an operative.........not even a top tier guy.
Wayland
packgrad said:

Both my mother and my brother came down with viruses after thanksgiving, and both felt quite bad. Neither were covid. Other viruses are back!

My coworker's teenage son was sick over the holiday. He's had flu vaccine and 2 shot covid vaccine. He didn't get tested as they are about over all of this mess, and don't want to add to the POSITIVE TESTS!!!!! hysteria. They were very fearful in the beginning and observant of all rules (still are), but the act is wearing thin even with some of the faithful now.
Other viruses are back big time.

Was a small victory that my son had a non-COVID cold over the weekend/last week and people didn't freak the F out.

Mostly cleared by early this week, but still had some trailing congestion. I consider it a win that the school didn't force him into COVID testing.

His asthma is triggered by colds and I have been dreading the people freaking out over his lingering cough. Glad we might be past that.
Wayland
Flu going straight up.

For reference... here are the flu numbers for the ENTIRE LAST FLU SEASON:
statefan91
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Not with the new rules Biden is announcing today. Has to be within 1 day of coming back even if fully vaccinated.
You're right, hadn't seem them officially announced yet but looks like the 1 day thing is the updated rule.
Oldsouljer
Just when you thought he couldn't poll any worse, a new one comes out, and I have to believe his numbers are taking on historic extremes. Wait until the markets crash.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

I've been vocal about calling out the CDC and it's recommendations without also providing the public with point-by-point justifications for those recommendations, and I'm doing the same with this guy after reading the article. He needs to better explain why cell-produced spike proteins travel extracellularly without immune intervention which should lower or eliminate unbound proteins thereby clearing them from the system while retaining B/T cell immune memory. I also see insufficient explanations on the mechanics of Ab-bound re-entering cells and thereby creating increased virulence. Furthermore, for all Dr. Malone's supposed criticisms of the use of mRNA vaccinations, I'm not clear on why he pioneered the technology in the first place if he didn't think it was a medically efficacious advance. I'm sure if I bothered to read the peer-reviewed source documents, some of my questions would be answered, but my main point all along is that "Do as I say" or "Take my word for it" without detailed explanations and justifications should be absolutely unacceptable to the public.
I'd bet you can find Dr Bhakdi's email address on-line.......and Dr Malone's too.

And the French Nobel Prize winner who's somewhat retired.

These guys come out against the JABs at their peril.....look at Dr. Peter McCullough's plight after coming out.....both the medical and educational establishment have gone after him, etc.

RunsWithWolves26
Oldsouljer said:

Just when you thought he couldn't poll any worse, a new one comes out, and I have to believe his numbers are taking on historic extremes. Wait until the markets crash.

All I have to say is **** YOU JOE BIDEN!!
bigeric
Sounds like, regardless of who is running, you have someone/something to vote against.
RunsWithWolves26
bigeric said:

Sounds like, regardless of who is running, you have someone/something to vote against.

I wouldn't vote for Joe Biden or any democrat at this point. As I stated before, I've always voted split party ticket. That is NOT the case anymore. **** YOU JOE BIDEN!!!
Werewolf
back on topic.........Nobel Prize nominee.......discusses hydroxy, Quercetin and ivermectin also touched on. Apparently, Quercetin acts in a way similar to hydroxy....please don't ask me for the chemistry or immunology details of how.

Mel K With Dr. Zelenko On The TRUTH About Covid & Solutions For Health 12-1-21 (*****ute.com)
Werewolf
Regarding the BOOSTER………world renowned cardiologist and researcher Dr Peter McCullough…….whom Big Pharma, our Marxist University Systems & Corporate Media have gone after attempting to destroy him.

Dr. Peter McCullough: Booster Shot Way Worse Than First 2 Doses | Red Voice Media (gab.com)

Guys, you can find this info if you'll take a little time in your day to find it. I suggest Telegram.com.

Also; The New York Slime......shockingly.......today listed outbreaks by State.........high deaths/100,000 are in highly vaccinated states.....
Mormad
Werewolf said:

Also; The New York Slime......shockingly.......today listed outbreaks by State.........high deaths/100,000 are in highly vaccinated states.....

Have you taken the time to look up what percentage of the deaths in the highly vaxxed states are among the vaxxed?
Werewolf
Mormad said:

Werewolf said:

Have you taken the time to look up what percentage of the deaths in the highly vaxxed states are among the vaxxed?
Somebody sent it to me. I didn't read it other than the headlines........couldn't stomach it. I might find the time tomorrow to post it here.......so you guys can check it out yourselves.
First Page Last Page
Page 416 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.